AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 13:12   Link #2661
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
looks like Hayama is harem lead and Hachiman antihero really he should go for yui the only one accept him and the only one confessed
dude wut? did you even watch or read this?
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 13:18   Link #2662
satomianzaki

i'm so excited to read about this said development between yukino and hachiman...
even if i'm not sure that the relationship will turn romantic, this pace of becoming closer is already ok for me...

they probably will break each other's shells in the end...
nice nice...really nice...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 13:36   Link #2663
araragi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Just finished myself and the way the book ended was really heartwarming. Yukinoshita's involvement in the event was really fun and her bickering with Hachiman is back, . How I missed those days... And I definitely agree with Iroha, she's grown quite a bit since the last book.

I'm ready for the next book.
You are the translator on BT? Right?
Thank you for the translation of the first chapter and your work on the previous volumes, you are really fast
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 13:40   Link #2664
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by araragi92 View Post
You are the translator on BT? Right?
Thank you for the translation of the first chapter and your work on the previous volumes, you are really fast
Huh? W-What are you saying? Are you making passes at me? I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about and it's not possible!
Old 2014-04-28, 13:45   Link #2665
araragi92

Quote:
Huh? W-What are you saying? Are you making passes at me? I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about and it's not possible!
Sorry i though you was Spyro like his last post on 4chan is similar to yours (and posted at the same time)

You:

"Just finished myself and the way the book ended was really heartwarming. Yukinoshita's involvement in the event was really fun and her bickering with Hachiman is back, . How I missed those days... And I definitely agree with Iroha, she's grown quite a bit since the last book."

Spyro:
"Just finished the book.
A great, heartwarming end to the book. Iroha as a character developed quite a bit since her appearance and she's really great. Yukino and Hachiman's fun bickering is back as well and the club's pretty much back to normal, probably even better than before volume 7."

that + you have the same avatar as him on BT, it's very confused
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 13:56   Link #2666
Totsuka

Quote:
Spoiler:
Totsuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 14:05   Link #2667
Kwikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by araragi92 View Post
Sorry i though you was Spyro like his last post on 4chan is similar to yours (and posted at the same time)

You:

"Just finished myself and the way the book ended was really heartwarming. Yukinoshita's involvement in the event was really fun and her bickering with Hachiman is back, . How I missed those days... And I definitely agree with Iroha, she's grown quite a bit since the last book."

Spyro:
"Just finished the book.
A great, heartwarming end to the book. Iroha as a character developed quite a bit since her appearance and she's really great. Yukino and Hachiman's fun bickering is back as well and the club's pretty much back to normal, probably even better than before volume 7."

that + you have the same avatar as him on BT, it's very confused
I had the same reasoning.
Kwikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 14:30   Link #2668
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Win? a beauty that seeks him to put her luggage on him? yeah.

I know he's partly at fault, but still..
Iroha treats him as a luggage cart and as someone she can confide to and trust at the same time. She thought that SC assignment was annoying and not easy to do so she asked Hachiman for help instead of Hayato.
Quote:
“…Well, that’s fine too. Actually, if it’s just senpai, then it’d be a lot easi…, it’d be more of a relief or more reliable.”
If it’s something really annoying, normally speaking, people would think more critically of you, you knooow?”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 14:47   Link #2669
Distoch

Spyro also confirmed that the spoilers about Yukino asking Hayama not to help her were fake , in fact they didn't even talk in this volume apparently
Distoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 14:57   Link #2670
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijenstina View Post
Iroha treats him as a luggage cart and as someone she can confide to and trust at the same time. She thought that SC assignment was annoying and not easy to do so she asked Hachiman for help instead of Hayato.
I know she trusts him, but it irks me a bit the whole "here's the problem! have a nice day solving it!" attitude, I know Hachiman put her into the whole mess..so you could say they're even now.
Old 2014-04-28, 15:22   Link #2671
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

I agree. Hachiman didn't call her among other things a "super amplified Sagami" for nothing.
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 16:41   Link #2672
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
I know she trusts him, but it irks me a bit the whole "here's the problem! have a nice day solving it!" attitude, I know Hachiman put her into the whole mess..so you could say they're even now.
I agree, but I can see the reason why people find her so appealing. Out of all the girls introduced so far she seems to be the one with the most similarities with 8-Man. Excluding the whole cutesy facade, she seems to be the one who has the potential to understand 8-man the most. She is the second most rotten person by Hachi's own admission, is quite smart yet lazy just like him, and she appears to look at things from a practical angle like him so far.

Though personally I like the bickering between Yukinon and 8-man more than the somewhat twisted Senpai-Kohai thing going on between him and Iroha.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 16:47   Link #2673
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
I agree, but I can see the reason why people find her so appealing. Out of all the girls introduced so far she seems to be the one with the most similarities with 8-Man. Excluding the whole cutesy facade, she seems to be the one who has the potential to understand 8-man the most. She is the second most rotten person by Hachi's own admission, is quite smart yet lazy just like him, and she appears to look at things from a practical angle like him so far.

Though personally I like the bickering between Yukinon and 8-man more than the somewhat twisted Senpai-Kohai thing going on between him and Iroha.
It's funny because if you add in Yukino, it becomes a dad-mom-daughter relationship instead, .
Old 2014-04-28, 16:56   Link #2674
Distoch

Is Hayama relevant at all in this volume ?
Distoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 17:36   Link #2675
iCK

Quote:
It's funny because if you add in Yukino, it becomes a dad-mom-daughter relationship instead, .
OMG, I was thinking that if Yukino and 8man had a child, it would turn out somewhat like Iroha
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 17:54   Link #2676
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
OMG, I was thinking that if Yukino and 8man had a child, it would turn out somewhat like Iroha
I don't think so..

A non malicious and little Haruno comes to mind..
Old 2014-04-28, 18:06   Link #2677
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
I don't think so..

A non malicious and little Haruno comes to mind..
I figure it would end up as a mixture between RumiRumi and Komachi. Definetily a blessed child
Old 2014-04-28, 18:25   Link #2678
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I figure it would end up as a mixture between RumiRumi and Komachi. Definetily a blessed child
Well, we might never see the day, but heck, it will be a blessed child for sure, given his/her parents s/he would end up being a genius.
Old 2014-04-28, 18:26   Link #2679
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijenstina View Post
I agree. Hachiman didn't call her among other things a "super amplified Sagami" for nothing.
Sagami isn't smart enough to use Hachiman the way Iroha does
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 19:18   Link #2680
DosBox

Quote:
Well, we might never see the day, but heck, it will be a blessed child for sure, given his/her parents s/he would end up being a genius.
Maybe someone will make a good fanfic.:/
DosBox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck