AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-16, 17:43   Link #441
Reality Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I was just reading the character descriptions in the official site. It's there.

Basically these two guys excels at EVERYTHING they do. Not jack of all trades master of none either, simply everything. No holes, no imperfections, basically "god mode". Though as Yoshiya himself puts it, "lacks character".

And the name "Yoshiya" can be phonetically associated with Jesus in Japanese. Edit: also, there's something about Yoshiya making supposedly inert substances to change by touching them (more Jesus reference I think). And Seijuurou roughly means "Ten Holy Son", which I thought might be a reference to Ten Commandments. And Seijuurou is Yoshiya's father.
Thanks. It's just that I can't read the language but to be honest, I'm hyped.

Though I have a feeling that Masada is going to have a hard time restricting power-levels...

Edit: Probably a reference to Jesus being able to change water to wine, but that's just a shot in the dark. Now that you've mentioned it, the name Yoshiya reminded me of Yeshua but it's more along the lines what you said: Joshua.

Last edited by Reality Breaker; 2013-12-16 at 19:11.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 18:27   Link #442
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Adding to the Jesus reference. Seijuurou's underlings are a bunch of crucified corpse....
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 20:32   Link #443
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker View Post
Dang it, now I'm curious. Mind enlightening me on this?
It also states that his trait is to possess and dominate everything as his tools

http://www.light.gr.jp/light/product...r/group02.html
Old 2013-12-17, 20:36   Link #444
Wolfpack

I came across a picture of Ren's Atziluth - Res novae — Also sprach Zarathustra. In the back, there's a golden haired boy. I think I saw a youtube video of him by himself chanting something. I was just wondering who he was.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 20:53   Link #445
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
I came across a picture of Ren's Atziluth - Res novae — Also sprach Zarathustra. In the back, there's a golden haired boy. I think I saw a youtube video of him by himself chanting something. I was just wondering who he was.
That's not a boy....that's Marie....
Old 2013-12-17, 21:31   Link #446
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

That reminds me, what do the lion, eagle, and bull in Marie's CG mean?
Old 2013-12-17, 21:39   Link #447
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

That is Marie's Kamunagara, the cherubim.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 22:09   Link #448
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Same as Suigin's Caduceus and Ougon's lion
Old 2013-12-17, 22:23   Link #449
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I had to google Cherubim to know what it was, and then also understood why it was Marie's.
Old 2013-12-18, 05:52   Link #450
AkitoW013

That reminds me, How Ren's kumagara has changed ? In Dies it was a clock and in Kajiri's a Naga ?
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 07:51   Link #451
Reality Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Adding to the Jesus reference. Seijuurou's underlings are a bunch of crucified corpse....
Yeah.. I saw that.. /shudders

@Akito: Probably to fit his design. Ren became pretty snake-like (with a hint of Mercury) in the story
Old 2013-12-18, 09:33   Link #452
Wolfpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
That's not a boy....that's Marie....
Ah, I see. I thought it might be, but the youtube video I saw, she looked so different and demonic, like the devil incarnate, not qualities I've come to associate with her. I assume something goes wrong from those images. Not Ren's Atzulith though, that's just him reaching badass level apparently.

On the subject of Atziluth, from what I've read in this thread, even though Ren achieves it, he's still somewhat weaker than Karl and Heydrich? Like, I read in their three way battle, he was the first to be defeated and it sounded like Karl and Heydrich finished each other off.

And what exactly is the purpose of the ritual with the giant swastika?
Spoiler:
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 09:42   Link #453
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Ah, I see. I thought it might be, but the youtube video I saw, she looked so different and demonic, like the devil incarnate, not qualities I've come to associate with her. I assume something goes wrong from those images. Not Ren's Atzulith though, that's just him reaching badass level apparently.

On the subject of Atziluth, from what I've read in this thread, even though Ren achieves it, he's still somewhat weaker than Karl and Heydrich? Like, I read in their three way battle, he was the first to be defeated and it sounded like Karl and Heydrich finished each other off.

And what exactly is the purpose of the ritual with the giant swastika?
Spoiler:
Wait...what? Link to vid? That doesn't sound like any Marie depicition at all...

Yes, Ren is weaker than Ougon and Suigin. But his three color route form, he is on par with them. Yatou Ren flat out overpowers them both however.

Yeah, Karl is the Throne God in Dies. His Law is the one making the Shinza metaverse loop

The Swastika is simply a means to boost Heydrich up into Atziluth level. He didn't actually know about the Throne until he hit Atziluth state and truly saw Karl.

When a Hadou God takes the Throne, he/she is able to impose own Law on all existence

Karl and Heydrich, being Hadou God and Apoptosis are on same level when facing each other. this means mutual kill.
Old 2013-12-18, 10:56   Link #454
Reality Breaker

Is Cogliostro's epiphet written as Suigin no Orochi or Orochi no Suigin, or is either way correct?
Old 2013-12-18, 11:39   Link #455
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Is Cogliostro's epiphet written as Suigin no Orochi or Orochi no Suigin, or is either way correct?
Suigin no Hebi
Old 2013-12-18, 12:29   Link #456
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

btw, we know Snake's law is the Eternal Return, but in battle terms, how exactly does Acta Est Fabula's power translate? As far as I can remember in the mitsudomoe, Snake just spammed meteor or ultima or other hax ancient magic at everyone.
Old 2013-12-18, 12:35   Link #457
Kirayuki

Those astrology magics and such are just part of his whole Law/power

As of AeF main power itself, consider it as Auto-Ability in a fighting game that will activate whenever his HP reached 0. It will reset everything into the beginning of the match again.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 12:36   Link #458
AkitoW013

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by AkitoW013; 2013-12-18 at 16:36.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 12:51   Link #459
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
3= Ake no Myoujyou
*= Ougon no Kemono
5= Tasogare no Megami
6= Dai Roku Ten Hajun
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 12:51   Link #460
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
btw, we know Snake's law is the Eternal Return, but in battle terms, how exactly does Acta Est Fabula's power translate? As far as I can remember in the mitsudomoe, Snake just spammed meteor or ultima or other hax ancient magic at everyone.
In order of destructiveness starting from strongest

Disce Liebens: Basically crush the entire Shinza metaverse and all its component souls into a singularity

Omnia Fert Aetas:

Reduce a multiverse into an elementary particle and smash it into a target multiverse with a contradictory timeline. Temporal paradox results in erasure of target multiverse.

Dura Lex Sed Lex:

Basically cause a Great Attractor cosmological effect that draws everything towards it into a singularity. (Like Disce Liebens but on smaller scale. It's more like a black hole where Disce Liebens is flat out crush all reality)

Aurea Mediocritas:

Align stars under Suigin's reign into a Grand Cross causing an astrological energy surge that can incinerate and atomize Atziluth Gods from inside-out

Sequere Naturam:

Compress the infinite stars under Suigin's reign into burning spheres and unleashing them as massive God-destroying supernovae on the target.

These are all stemming from Acta est Fabula.

Acta est Fabula also allows the Shinza metaverse to be rewritten on each loop. The best and greatest example is the fight against Hajun before the Senpai route.

The Dies crew managed to actually successfully slay Hajun there. Suigin rewound everything but this time, he rewrote away all the factors that would give rise to Hajun, effectively erasing him from existence.

Acta est Fabula is also capable of affecting Hajun. A very very minute chance each time it's used against him to be sure, but it's perhaps the only Atziluth that can even have a chance against him. Also note that Hajun was actually dead when Acta est Fabula was used on him. But even then it's still a miraculous feat that should not have happened.

Yatou's much higher Taikyouku rank should technically mean that Also Sprach Zarathustra should also work on a very minute chance but due to its form, Hajun would crush the Mugen Jigoku before that can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Dai Ichi Ten is Nigenron (Duality)

Dai Ni Ten is Daten Naraku (Hell of the Fallen)

Or at least, that's their Law names....their own personal titles are unknown but Law names and personal titles are interchangeable as names

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!