Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-21, 10:27   Link #2481
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post

Christmas is right around the corner guys, take a pill.
yea lets just relax (any holidays)

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2008-12-21, 21:49   Link #2482
mis5emma
"Who wants cookies?"

i like her. i don't think she's a bad person too! so why are people hating her?
Old 2008-12-21, 23:35   Link #2483
bleachnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Honestly, I couldn't agree more.

In this respect, Orihime and Rukia's actions are one in the same.

-> They both left in the hopes of saving the lives of their friend/s.
-> They both resigned themselves to their fate once they arrived wherever they were taken.
-> They both expressed relief and regret knowing that Ichigo had ventured into enemy territory to "save" them.

What's the big friggin' deal?

There are a hundred legitimate reasons to crucify Orihime's character but this is not one of them.
That's baloney. Rukia and Inoue can HARDLY be compared on their reasons for leaving. Rukia was taken by force, after Ichigo was taken down, while she was WITHOUT MUCH POWER. She STILL fought and helped Ichigo even though she was minus her power, and only went when it was futile to resist any further. She DID fight it though. She also FORBADE Ichi to come save her, thinking it would only be a suicide mission. She didn't count on his love for her being so strong that he'd storm Soul Society and display a bankai, and claim he gained the power for her sake, she didn't even think such a thing was even POSSIBLE.

Inoue on the other hand, didn't receive ONE FREAKIN SCRATCH while debating on whether or not to go away with the one who threatened her. She didn't fight at all, and she was STRONGER than EVER BEFORE at this point, yet she didn't raise one hand to fight.

That is the biggest difference of all, though you seem to just bypass it with ease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachGirl View Post
Its true there are people who can heal, but Inoue is always there while the other healers would take longer to get there. The attempted kiss was odd and totally out of character if you even know who Orihime Inoue is.

Well what did you want her to do in that scene? Say no, and let Aizen send even more arrancar immediately to attack her friends? Fight Ulquiorra, who is clearly stronger then her?

Just because Ichigo does not love Orihime, dosn't mean he dosn't care about her :/ and over the Tatsuki thing, if you were even listening AT ALL, you would remember that Ulqui said for Inoue not to say goodbye to a person who knows she is there. Even if you were watching the terrible anime of Bleach, you would have seen that Orihime went to Tatsuki first. Then the soccor ball, coming out of no where, went through Inoue and thats when Tatsuki could sense that someone was there. Inoue would have been breaking the rules.

She was way too close. Orihime didn't do it though because she knew it would be wrong. I'm guessing she got too emotional but the fact that she didnt do it is always ignored by anti-Hime people :/

Too bad for you then. She is the main female character. Which dosnt make her a heroine and the fact that you gave up on her so quickly, explains to me your lack of understand her :/

Actually, I'm finding it hard to understand :/ you just seem to be one of those anti-Inoue people who dosn't know who she is. Meaning that you dont know what character your hating on :/

She did try to help but the fact that she didnt understand her power, on top of being the only person with that kind of power, is what was difficult about her fighting. along with the fact that 1) Tite Kubo has not let her do anything yet 2) she is a passive person, someone who dosnt like to fight, and 3) comparing herself to Ichigo, whom is the center of her problematic character.

please, at least wrap your mind around that
1. The kiss is IC because Kubo wrote it that way.

2. What did I want her to do? FIGHT, since she's grown stronger, or even if she was too afraid to fight in that moment, how about NOT showing back up at the meeting spot and waltzing into HM of your own free will without risking anything at all. It is ridiculous to TRAIN to fight and then to not fight. Perhaps YOU get it, but I don't like or tolerate that about her. She just needs to die.

3. Yeah I know what happened in the scene, and that's a sorry excuse for not going to see Tatsuki. The bracelet HIDES her presence...if you were paying attention at all. The soccer ball scene did not happen in the manga either.

4. Because I think about how I'd feel if a guy I only considered friends came that close to kissing me in my sleep, and I feel for Ichi in this situation. Sure he'd be okay with Inoue healing him, but not with her getting all close like that. He's never acted like he wanted that from her, EVER.

5. Inoue is NOT the main female character...she's a SUPPORTING character. You probably don't know, but RUKIA was the first character Kubo drew, and that is why the latest movie focuses on her and Ichigo, while Inoue is left out of the movie altogether. Who's the main female? Who's been in ALL of the movies and specials? It was Rukia. She beats Inoue by a landslide in popularity contests too. Calling Inoue the main character discredits your whole post.

6. I know who Inoue is. She's the weak minded, hypocritical, whiney, useless female who doesn't fight being kidnapped. LOSER INOUE. She has been developed into a loser. Not my fault, be mad at Kubo, not me if you're her fan.

7. If she didn't understand her power, then WHY was she heading back to the living world? Wasn't it so that she could FIGHT? If she was uncertain about her fighting abilities, she should have remained in SS, and allowed healers to go in who would not just walk over to the enemy camp without obtaining even one measly scratch in the scuffle. If she is passive and not a fighter, then why was she training in SS with Rukia? Obviously it's because she's an annoying useless hypocrite with a desire to get some attention. She's better off dead.

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/

Last edited by bleachnut; 2008-12-21 at 23:54.
Old 2008-12-22, 00:51   Link #2484
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachnut View Post
That's baloney. Rukia and Inoue can HARDLY be compared on their reasons for leaving. Rukia was taken by force, after Ichigo was taken down, while she was WITHOUT MUCH POWER. She STILL fought and helped Ichigo even though she was minus her power, and only went when it was futile to resist any further. She DID fight it though. She also FORBADE Ichi to come save her, thinking it would only be a suicide mission. She didn't count on his love for her being so strong that he'd storm Soul Society and display a bankai, and claim he gained the power for her sake, she didn't even think such a thing was even POSSIBLE.

Inoue on the other hand, didn't receive ONE FREAKIN SCRATCH while debating on whether or not to go away with the one who threatened her. She didn't fight at all, and she was STRONGER than EVER BEFORE at this point, yet she didn't raise one hand to fight.

That is the biggest difference of all, though you seem to just bypass it with ease.
Shipper in da house! Can I get a "wut wut"?

I kinda wanna pat you on the head and give you a little patronizing smile.

"Rukia was taken by force and left willingly to save Ichigo's life."

Orihime was also taken by force and left willingly to spare the lives of her friends (including Ichigo). Though, don't take my word for it. Go back to the anime or manga and read Ulquiorra's words if you're confused.

"She DID fight it though." -> Yes, Rukia put up resistance against her BROTHER and FORMER BEST FRIEND. She knew they wouldn't have killed her and she walked away with what, a cut on her cheek? Bow down to the martyr...

"Inoue on the other hand, didn't receive ONE FREAKIN SCRATCH while debating on whether or not to go away with the one who threatened her. She didn't fight at all, and she was STRONGER than EVER BEFORE at this point, yet she didn't raise one hand to fight."

Let's remind ourselves of who Orihime was facing? Ulquiorra - not a friend. Also not a sibling or ally.

Remember that Orihime had just witnessed him ruthlessly slaughter two innocent shinigami soldiers with a flick of his hand. Oh right, and she also would have remembered him standing there cool as a cucumber while Yammy crushed her ultimate offensive attach, then bitch slapped her around. Oh, there was also the whole stopping Urahara's attack with just a hand thing...

The girl may be a ditz but she's not stupid or suicidal. There would have been absolutely NO way for her to fight Ulquiorra and expect a reasonable amount of mercy to be extended to her.

Rukia at least could be reassured by the knowledge that although she was a condemned criminal, if she went with Renji and her brother willingly, they weren't going to execute her on the spot. They were there to return her to SS so she could face the punishment as stated under SS law.

Orihime didn't have this same reassurance. If she challenged Ulquiorra he would've killed her and then her friends. Orihime's ultimate goal was to save her friends and Ichigo's life, so challenging Ulquiorra in this situation would have been somewhat counter productive would it not? Her opportunity to challenge him came (and she took it) once she was in HM and the safety of her friends was assured. Remember the Orihime Ulq bitch slap anyone?

You shippers are just so darn cute sometimes
Old 2008-12-22, 01:24   Link #2485
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
just as easy as some people leave out half a argument

Then again...those thick enough...they pretend to have a ear on their forehead and go "I don't wanna hear it"

Langus pretty much covered the whole arguement, and I think...last I checked, he isn't really biased.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-12-22 at 04:18. Reason: crappy sentence structure was crappy
Old 2008-12-22, 01:39   Link #2486
bleachnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Shipper in da house! Can I get a "wut wut"?

I kinda wanna pat you on the head and give you a little patronizing smile.

"Rukia was taken by force and left willingly to save Ichigo's life."

Orihime was also taken by force and left willingly to spare the lives of her friends (including Ichigo). Though, don't take my word for it. Go back to the anime or manga and read Ulquiorra's words if you're confused.

"She DID fight it though." -> Yes, Rukia put up resistance against her BROTHER and FORMER BEST FRIEND. She knew they wouldn't have killed her and she walked away with what, a cut on her cheek? Bow down to the martyr...

"Inoue on the other hand, didn't receive ONE FREAKIN SCRATCH while debating on whether or not to go away with the one who threatened her. She didn't fight at all, and she was STRONGER than EVER BEFORE at this point, yet she didn't raise one hand to fight."

Let's remind ourselves of who Orihime was facing? Ulquiorra - not a friend. Also not a sibling or ally.

Remember that Orihime had just witnessed him ruthlessly slaughter two innocent shinigami soldiers with a flick of his hand. Oh right, and she also would have remembered him standing there cool as a cucumber while Yammy crushed her ultimate offensive attach, then bitch slapped her around. Oh, there was also the whole stopping Urahara's attack with just a hand thing...

The girl may be a ditz but she's not stupid or suicidal. There would have been absolutely NO way for her to fight Ulquiorra and expect a reasonable amount of mercy to be extended to her.

Rukia at least could be reassured by the knowledge that although she was a condemned criminal, if she went with Renji and her brother willingly, they weren't going to execute her on the spot. They were there to return her to SS so she could face the punishment as stated under SS law.

Orihime didn't have this same reassurance. If she challenged Ulquiorra he would've killed her and then her friends. Orihime's ultimate goal was to save her friends and Ichigo's life, so challenging Ulquiorra in this situation would have been somewhat counter productive would it not? Her opportunity to challenge him came (and she took it) once she was in HM and the safety of her friends was assured. Remember the Orihime Ulq bitch slap anyone?

You shippers are just so darn cute sometimes
I'm a shipper for a reason, because Rukia's cool, and Inoue is (yes I'll say it) a dweeb.

First of all, let me correct you, Inoue was NEVER TAKEN BY FORCE, she made a DECISION. I can't get much more crystal clear than that. Secondly, Rukia was not only cut by Renji's blade, she was choked up against a pole, and she jumped on Renji's back to stay his blade against Ichigo. All in all, with LITTLE power to her name, she put up a hell of a fight. *imitates* but don't take MY word for it, go back and read the manga!

I don't know where you get the idea that Rukia KNEW she wouldn't be killed by her brother or Renji, in fact she was given EVERY reason to believe she should fear for her life. And she later admits to Renji that she believes her brother would kill her. Byakuya says the same later in the SS arc. Plus Renji announces that he will hurt her if she doesn't follow orders. We shippers may be cute, but we don't completely discard the facts that Kubo has given us.

I don't give a rats ass WHO Inoue was facing. She knew of Ulq's existence, she KNEW espada were attacking the living world, and she chose to run, so that she could fight...yet when the moment presents itself, she does NOTHING. That was aggravating, but okay, let me give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was in a state of shock...well...she had TWELVE HOURS TO NOT GO BACK. She could have yanked off that bracelet and marched into Hachi's barrier...and called Ulq's bluff. She could have reported the threats to the Vaizards, and had them go guard her precious Kurosaki-kun. For someone who's supposed to be SOOOOOOO smart, she sure did handle herself badly, from the moment she met Ulq, to the moment she met him to go to HM and be Aizen's new pet. She's just a big freaking loser.

You say she isn't suicidal...then why was she heading into a fight where espadas were, if she wasn't ready for business?! That is what makes her such an annoying pest. STAY AWAY AND DON'T CAUSE TROUBLE. All she does is bring the others to the enemy's playing field. Great friend, that Inoue. (sarcasm)

Again, I don't know where you ever got the idea that Rukia believed she was safe with Renji & Byakuya back in the day. Please show me a panel where she was all reassured to be facing them, knowing her life was never in any danger. You can't, because that's not the story Kubo is telling. Sheesh.

And I LOVVVEEE the props you give to Inoue for the slap...really, for me it was a pathetic show of bravado, too little, too late. What's a freakin slap going to do to an ESPADA?! (answer-nothing)

You can be patronizing all you want, I am a shipper because I have read the story, and I don't make excuses for the pathetic likes of Inoue Orihime. If she were a cool character I'd LIKE her. If she could be more like Miu from Kenichi she'd be cool.

Instead she's just an annoying little piece of sh!t!!!!

Quote:
just as easy as some people leave out half a argument

Langus pretty much covered the whole arguement, and I think...last I checked, he isn't really biased. Then again...those thick enough...they pretend to have a ear on their forehead and go "I don't wanna hear it"
I never said this person was BIASED, just inaccurate, and perhaps a bit too lenient of Inoue's ridiculousness.

Old 2008-12-22, 02:25   Link #2487
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

the biased thing was from what I believe I remember from this entire thread, from at least the past 40+ pages, not necessarily directed at you.

As for Rukia being choked...I won't deny Renji grabbed her forcefully, but for her own good. Rukia was saying her words a bit too clearly if she was being choked. You can hardly say she was taken by force as well, since as we saw, she was walking on her own and wasn't bound in any way. In my humble opinion...the whole scene w/ Renji was just...screwed up, he attacks her w/out any hesitation, then not too long later yells about her getting extra years on her sentence...buwah?

Rukia was under arrest, plain and simple.

Orihime wasn't taken by force either, but she was threatened w/ force, not directly at her, but at all her friends, who at the time were having their asses handed to them on a silver platter while saying "Please sir, can I have more?" What were Ulquiorra's words? something like "You hold the guillotine over the necks of your friends." That's a nice little mind rape then and there.

Quote:
All she does is bring the others to the enemy's playing field. Great friend, that Inoue. (sarcasm)
sounds like what Rukia did in Soul Society...

Quote:
She could have yanked off that bracelet and marched into Hachi's barrier...and called Ulq's bluff. She could have reported the threats to the Vaizards, and had them go guard her precious Kurosaki-kun. For someone who's supposed to be SOOOOOOO smart, she sure did handle herself badly, from the moment she met Ulq, to the moment she met him to go to HM and be Aizen's new pet. She's just a big freaking loser.
That's one huge assumption you got there. What makes you think Ulquiorra was bluffing? since there's no evidence to support that afaik. You already started losing ground when you said you didn't care who Inoue was facing. Matchups make a world of difference, and I can pretty much say that Orihime knew the power difference between her and Ulquiorra was universes apart. A smart person chooses their fights wisely. You want to end up dead quicker? fight everyone who comes across your path, lets see how far you get by when you're not the shounen hero.

Vaizards were not a option, was specifically said they were not going to involve themselves w/ SS's fight. Though Shinji acted on his own, there was no one else to support him.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-12-22 at 03:08.
Old 2008-12-22, 03:12   Link #2488
bleachnut

Quote:
the biased thing was from what I believe I remember from this entire thread, from at least the past 40+ pages, not necessarily directed at you.

As for Rukia being choked...I won't deny Renji grabbed her forcefully, but for her own good. Rukia was saying her words a bit too clearly if she was being choked. You can hardly say she was taken by force as well, since as we saw, she was walking on her own and wasn't bound in any way. In my humble opinion...the whole scene w/ Renji was just...screwed up, he attacks her w/out any hesitation, then not too long later yells about her getting extra years on her sentence...buwah?

Rukia was under arrest, plain and simple.

Orihime wasn't taken by force either, but she was threatened w/ force, not directly at her, but at all her friends, who at the time were having their asses handed to them on a silver platter while saying "Please sir, can I have more?" What were Ulquiorra's words? something like "You hold the guillotine over the necks of your friends." That's a nice little mind rape then and there.

sounds like what Rukia did in Soul Society...

That's one huge assumption you got there. What makes you think Ulquiorra was bluffing? since there's no evidence to support that.
Rukia had a zanpakutou swung at her, it was that easy. She didn't stop fighting until it meant losing Ichigo's life, right in front of her. The situation Rukia was in when she was taken away was FAR different from Inoue's. Hime wasn't even in any of her friends' presence! She was just being given idle threats, and she chose to believe them, even though she had twelve hours to doubt. Excuse me for expecting more from the #3 student.

Renji had his hands on her throat, but it was more of the whacking her head into the pole to begin with that made me cringe...Rukia definitely suffered some pain the night she was taken away, weak on power though she was.

AND, the Ichigo that Rukia left behind in the living world, vs the Ichigo that Inoue left behind, were two very different Ichigos, power-wise. If Inoue had resisted, some espada could have died in the battles that they were losing in, instead of helping, Inoue screwed her friends and SS over. Rukia did no such thing. She truly saved Ichigo's ass when she walked into the gates with her brother and Renji, while ordering him not to follow her. Any more resistance would have meant Ichigo's death, before her very eyes. A far different scenario from what Inoue was facing.

Plus, Rukia was being taken for BREAKING a law. Inoue, just let herself get kidnapped by the enemy. It's one thing to go off with law enforcement of a good society, vs...say...going off with a terrorist. (Aizen definitely can equate a terrorist)

I seriously just guffaw that people want to say what Rukia and Inoue did were similar. Rukia showed a heck of a lot more courage, resistance, and strategy with what she did, and Inoue just allowed herself to be bullied.

Such a tremendous difference, it makes me wonder how we're even arguing about it. I think I've done well in making my case here. It's annoying to downplay what Rukia went through, and then blow out of proportion what Inoue went through. Rukia did more with a teeny bit of power than Inoue did with her tremendous power, in terms of fighting the current situation.

Inoue obviously didn't think she belonged in HM, but Rukia did believe she needed to atone for her crime. That in itself makes them as different as night and day. Rukia only fought because Ichi's life was on the line, and to protect his identity. She was willing to do her time, for her crime. She is a model Shinigami, a Kuchiki for goodness sake.

The fact is that she fought anyways, for Ichi's sake, and did what was in his best interest KNOWING the situation firsthand. Inoue just wimped out, and was a huge letdown.

About Ulq bluffing, well he was...all of the arrancar in the living world were on the verge of being wiped out. I really don't know what more proof you need...

Old 2008-12-22, 03:44   Link #2489
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'll never understand why shippers can't be shippers without being so incredibly biased in their arguments. It's like you only read selective frames of the manga and go from there.

For one, your logic is screwy -

Quote:
"Inoue was NEVER TAKEN BY FORCE, she made a DECISION."
If someone puts a gun to your friend's head and says "come with me or your friend dies" and you decide to go with them, does that mean you CHOSE to go with the enemy? No. You were forced because you thought the life of your friend was in jeopardy.

That is what Ulquiorra did to Orihime in that scene. He had a FIGURATIVE gun (or guillotine, rather) at the heads of all her friends. He said come with me or your friends die. She'd seen he and Yammy toss Ichigo (the strongest fighter among all of them) around like a toy only a couple weeks prior so she knew he wasn't full of shit.

Remember too, that Ulquiorra later comments to Ichigo that he gave Orihime the ILLUSION of a choice as part of his strategy. She never had a choice. It was come with me willingly and your friends stay alive or fight me, I'll take you anyway and your friends die. That's not a choice that's an ultimatum.

It's not that difficult of a concept to understand. But I see that when the roles are reversed and Rukia is given the same choice and chooses to leave to save Ichigo's life it's acceptable. Different circumstances, but essentially the same scenario. Both girls were given the option to put Ichigo's safety and well being ahead of their own and they both chose to do exactly that.

Quote:
"We shippers may be cute, but we don't completely discard the facts that Kubo has given us."
Quote:
"I don't give a rats ass WHO Inoue was facing."
-> the juxtaposition of these two sentences makes me LOL I'm not gonna even touch that. You dug your own grave if you can't understand that power match ups mean EVERYTHING in a shonen manga.

Quote:
"She could have yanked off that bracelet and marched into Hachi's barrier...and called Ulq's bluff. She could have reported the threats to the Vaizards, and had them go guard her precious Kurosaki-kun. For someone who's supposed to be SOOOOOOO smart, she sure did handle herself badly, from the moment she met Ulq, to the moment she met him to go to HM and be Aizen's new pet."
-> That's a whooole lot of what ifs... I was gonna respond but DJ Trizz covered this pretty well. I'll leave it to him.

Quote:
"Again, I don't know where you ever got the idea that Rukia believed she was safe with Renji & Byakuya back in the day. Please show me a panel where she was all reassured to be facing them, knowing her life was never in any danger. You can't, because that's not the story Kubo is telling."
Rukia wasn't concerned for her OWN safety, only Ichigo's. It's why she ran in the first place. Every panel shows that. It's blatantly obvious.

She was never in any danger of being killed since their only objective was to bring her back to SS for trial and execution. Add to that the fact she was unarmed. Imagine Byakuya trying to explain to old man Yama that he couldn't apprehend an unarmed criminal in a reiatsu sucking gigai without killing her

At most they would have incapacitated her, not killed her. And that's ONLY if she continued to put up a fight, which she didn't.

Quote:
"And I LOVVVEEE the props you give to Inoue for the slap...really, for me it was a pathetic show of bravado, too little, too late. What's a freakin slap going to do to an ESPADA?! (answer-nothing)"
-> I'm sorry you misunderstood that scene so absolutely, blinded by your hate for Orihime's character no doubt.

The slap wasn't about inflicting physical damage on Ulquiorra. The entire objective of the slap was to show three things:

1) Her defiance
2) The fact that she no longer feared Ulquiorra, and
3) Her resolve.

If you missed that, maybe you need to go back and read it again? Better yet, read the scenes between her and him that come after that where she stands up to him verbally. She no longer backs down when he threatens her and that says a lot about her character development. It remains to be seen what that new resolve will lead her to do, but with the newest manga chapter coming out soon it's anyone's guess.

If you feel threatened by her character because of your adoration for an Ichigo/Rukia ship that's one thing, but it's just kind of sad when you blatantly disregard half the manga for the benefit of your own misguided argument...
Old 2008-12-22, 03:53   Link #2490
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
About Ulq bluffing, well he was...all of the arrancar in the living world were on the verge of being wiped out. I really don't know what more proof you need...
She's to know that how? you keep presenting your argument from a narrators PoV, which is entirely skewed since the viewer knows everything that's going on and not the character.

Saying he would have her friends killed hardly sounds like a bluff, given what we've seen. I wouldn't call them idle threats either seeing how he plucked off the two shinigami escorts as if they were a problem.

Losing Yammi and Luppi would hardly be a loss...especially Luppi...Grimmjow smited him w/ a cero if I remember right...so much for the "replacement #6." Grimmjow was also far from done, seeing how he didn't even release yet and Shinji was already playing a face card (pun not intended).

You keep saying Inoue was given idle threats...one could only consider them idle threats maybe if she wasn't witness to Urahara's attack being deflected like nothing, not witness Ichigo get pummled by someone way weaker than Ulquiorra, not have her two Shinigami guards get slaughtered like lamb and not be shown live feeds of her friends getting their asses handed to them.

Team Hitsugaya was wrecked, Ichigo was wrecked, Rukia got freaking impaled again I think and the only two viable people are Urahara and Shinji. What has been shown...Ulquiorra can take Urahara and he can surely take Shinji.
Old 2008-12-22, 04:08   Link #2491
gracie

Question

actually, she's acting kinda weird and sometimes she's so OA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-12-22, 04:09   Link #2492
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*raises eyebrow*

OA?
Old 2008-12-22, 10:12   Link #2493
Mattelajn

I don't really see a reason not to like her o.O You don't have to love her, but why not liek her ;D?
Old 2008-12-22, 10:25   Link #2494
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattelajn View Post
I don't really see a reason not to like her o.O You don't have to love her, but why not liek her ;D?
lol, my friend, prepare for a tsunami of text....
Old 2008-12-22, 10:36   Link #2495
Scarlett_Rain55

OMG Langus is so amazing, it's hard to believe you dislike Orihime for all the support you've been given her.

Why are people still arguing about this? It's so overdone and the other side is always like "she could've done this or that". *rolls eyes*
Old 2008-12-22, 11:12   Link #2496
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

I cant help the fact that i love Orihime-chan, just a minor annoyance that she cant adress Ichigo by his first name and says Kurosaki-kun all the time.
Old 2008-12-22, 11:39   Link #2497
Mattelajn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
lol, my friend, prepare for a tsunami of text....
I guess that means alot of people hate her
Old 2008-12-22, 11:57   Link #2498
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattelajn View Post
Apparently, she's too good looking for her own good.

Spoiler for Orihime poses! Forget-me-not petals! ZOMG!:

Spoiler for Kakashi looks up and is *stunned* :
Spoiler for Kakashi must think...:

Spoiler for One day...Oriiiihime-chan!:
Old 2008-12-22, 12:33   Link #2499
Mattelajn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Apparently, she's too good looking for her own good.
You said it!
Old 2008-12-22, 13:06   Link #2500
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Why are people still arguing about this? It's so overdone and the other side is always like "she could've done this or that". *rolls eyes*
it's the circle of life
Closed Thread