AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-11, 04:08   Link #2681
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Remember the Saeko poster that was posted a few pages back? Here's a scan of it.

Old 2010-08-11, 06:32   Link #2682
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

hmmm....... This idea has been nagging on mind ......... I think the weapon of choice if your facing a horde of zombies in an Army of Remote Controlled Tanks, planes, ship modify it to fire live rounds instead plastic bb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DdvmU9lBwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQ2k...eature=related
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 09:15   Link #2683
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
hmmm....... This idea has been nagging on mind ......... I think the weapon of choice if your facing a horde of zombies in an Army of Remote Controlled Tanks, planes, ship modify it to fire live rounds instead plastic bb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DdvmU9lBwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQ2k...eature=related
you have a good point
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 09:43   Link #2684
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

KLAC needs lots of breathing & water after seeing all of this really this is really indeed DOOBI-heaven!!!

really seeing all those pics & vid really got me going yea DOOBI DOOBI DOOBI & yes this ep is yes worth it.

really when it come english audio must get.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 09:57   Link #2685
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
There is no end to what stupid shit people can pull out.
Until I met Holocaust deniers, 9/11 and No Moon Landing conspiracy theorists irl, I could not conceive that there was no limit to human stupidity. After meeting those guys, I now do.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 10:08   Link #2686
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

I think this machine gun is must have to survive in zombie apocalypse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9jZ...eature=related
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 10:19   Link #2687
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I bet many Police Officers would shoot themselves after figuring out

1: They will not receive reinforcements against a marauding horde of zombies, and they are strictly undermanned.

2: People are starting to freak out and starting to protest blaming the government, that its all their fault for causing this issue. Showing that the officer's authority in trying to keep order is seemingly weak.

3: Witnessing a woman get bit by her own child that has turned into one of "them" and then coming slowly towards the officers and forced to kill her.

4: Having to be forced to kill a human being who is just misguided in order to attempt to bring "law and order" to the public.

5: The marauding zombies are slowly breaking through the barricade and people are all panicking and dying.
This is a realistic-like aspect of a police force facing against something that they have never faced before.

I guess in the next few episodes, they'll show references of the National Police Agency collapsing.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 10:30   Link #2688
Francismeunier
Banned

Exclamation High School of the dead Episode 2 GIFs

Yeah I know I am late on that one but at least I did it! Ha! So many of them you might want to take your time! There are here: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...de-2-gifs.html among them are some nice Saya ones in avatars like these:

Anyways yeah episode 2 was epic....kind of miss the school stroll but progress must come along. Anyways you will all see I will catch up soon!
Quote:

No good! Wastes too much bullets. Hirano said it himself that the M1A1 is better in semi than auto.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 10:47   Link #2689
Qikz

Awesome Saya/Hirano gifs. <3!
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 11:18   Link #2690
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:

I'm partial to a flame thrower.
Old 2010-08-11, 11:25   Link #2691
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
This is a realistic-like aspect of a police force facing against something that they have never faced before.

I guess in the next few episodes, they'll show references of the National Police Agency collapsing.
Totally offtopic and random .. If they have problem with zombies.. I couldnt imagined how they goes against a zergling rush

Just FYI tho, I'm not even a zerg lover as I'm purely "My life for Aiur"
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 11:28   Link #2692
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
I've always felt that the nurse-lady's chest was a little on the way-too-big side for me, almost grotesquely so, in both manga and anime form. I mean, look at that screenshot; they're as big as her head. She must have amazing lower back muscles or amazing pain tolerance.

I like Busujima's setup more.
I agree although Saya is not my favorite i feel her and Saeko have proportional size breast. Shizuka is just WAY too big there is nothing exciting about looking at them they are more grotesque than anything.

@ KiNA: Nothing stops a Zergling rush if the police cant handle Zombies they most def cant stop a Zergling onslaught.
Old 2010-08-11, 11:42   Link #2693
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
Whats funny about this is that if a zombie outbreak were to happen in real life, I have no doubt there would be a group of people protesting or something retarded like that. There is no end to what stupid shit people can pull out.
The amount of stupid people in this world, is almost staggering. At least half would freeze up and scream/freak out if zombies came up to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I defiantly dig the Riot-Shotgun that Hirano was talking about, especially when he said "Don't point it at people even if its not loaded" which makes me think its that dangerous
You should never point a gun at someone, unless you are planning on erasing them from this Earth. Always treat a gun like it's loaded, even when you know it's not. These are basic firearm safety rules.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 12:14   Link #2694
Rei.K

More fanart.

Saya fans will be pleased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I agree although Saya is not my favorite i feel her and Saeko have proportional size breast. Shizuka is just WAY too big there is nothing exciting about looking at them they are more grotesque than anything.
That's the very reason I like her, actually.
She's kind of the comic relief character, and I've always loved light headed characters like her. It makes her very cute.
Rei.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 12:38   Link #2695
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Totally offtopic and random .. If they have problem with zombies.. I couldnt imagined how they goes against a zergling rush

Just FYI tho, I'm not even a zerg lover as I'm purely "My life for Aiur"
Now they'll be totally screwed over than the zombies trying to breach the blockades alone without JGSDF presence.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 12:46   Link #2696
Sekishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Until I met Holocaust deniers, 9/11 and No Moon Landing conspiracy theorists irl, I could not conceive that there was no limit to human stupidity. After meeting those guys, I now do.
I think there is one good citation for this problem (actually it is the best):
'2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the universe' by Albert Einstein.
Sekishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 12:46   Link #2697
Dreamchaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei.K View Post
More fanart.

As a Saya fan I'm totally pleased with that picture. More of that please.

If there would be a zombie apocalypse I really wouldn't be suprised to find a protest movement who would cry out against the methods used to fight zombies and fight for the zombies rights and inclusion in what remains of society. In general I find that there is never a lack of stupid people.
Dreamchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 12:49   Link #2698
Sekishi

Quote:
She's kind of the comic relief character, and I've always loved light headed characters like her. It makes her very cute.
I disagree. Saya is a very intelligent tsundere and the strategist / planner / analyst of the group. I'd say beside her function as driver and medic Shizuka is the comic relief character.
Sekishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 12:56   Link #2699
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
More fanart.

That's the very reason I like her, actually.
yesss you have pleased me very much
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 13:16   Link #2700
Rei.K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekishi View Post
I disagree. Saya is a very intelligent tsundere and the strategist / planner / analyst of the group. I'd say beside her function as driver and medic Shizuka is the comic relief character.
I was actually referring to Shizuka, in response to Sinestra's post (which I even quoted ... ).
Maybe the Saya pic I posted along was misleading.

Last edited by Rei.K; 2010-08-11 at 13:27.
Rei.K is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse