AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-08, 15:56   Link #21
The Green One

Seems like it's Sasuke who's trying to seize the initiative by using Talk no Jutsu himself first.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 16:06   Link #22
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Seems like it's Sasuke who's trying to seize the initiative by using Talk no Jutsu himself first.
Talk no Justu's only counter is Talk no Jutsu.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 16:14   Link #23
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
the ending of this chapter sure will lead to talk no jutsu . I am sure about this
yeah..we know..but....

T-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Glad they are focusing mainly on the fight without too mixing in too many flashbacks. They also are resorting to their big guns right off the bat.

Only 4 chapters left.
the countdown!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I liked this chapter. I also don't get what everyone keeps on saying about the "talk no jutsu..." Is... reasoning with people instead of fighting them with raw power that unbelievable? I mean, he ends up having to fight them anyway, but he still talks about ideals..
the audience want blood!!

and i think that a discussion in the middle of a battle is a little unbelievable

Quote:
Do you people just hate idealism or something... do you people only like fighting... do you people think words can't get anything done... or do you all just dislike the execution of how he tries to talk to his enemies?
we want more fights

but really.. i don't see the point in "talk" to your enemy(there are types of enemies too )in the middle of a death fight....

and .. idealism/ discussion/ is for: time of peace/after the war/pre-confrontation/ (conferences/politics)..not when you can died in a second for lack of concentration..so a debate "here"is a little out of place..

and i prefer solutions( words can do a lot of things ,yeah, , but there is a moment for words and other for actions..and idealism is idealism, man )

Quote:
I also liked the flashback scene with Naruto and Sasuke.
that was a good scene
Old 2014-10-08, 16:20   Link #24
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Talk no Justu's only counter is Talk no Jutsu.
But then it gets counter countered with Talk no Jutsu! It'll turn into a never ending loop!
Old 2014-10-08, 16:43   Link #25
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
But then it gets counter countered with Talk no Jutsu! It'll turn into a never ending loop!
Is It better than the eternal hate?
Im not sure
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 19:00   Link #26
PonSquared
A Very Senior Member

Fight fight fight fight! *Yes!*

..then..

Talk talk talk! *Nooooo!*

..then..

-End- *I want my 15 years back!*
PonSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 19:41   Link #27
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Yes! Finally it started
Old 2014-10-08, 19:44   Link #28
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

TALK FOR THE TALK GOD!

*Ahem* Sorry, been a little too into Warhammer 40K this past week. Anyway it's a halfway decent way to start things off at least. Nice to see them bringing out their best right away. But the scale seems dialed back a tad (in comparison to what we witnessed during the war). Still it's the early stages and we do need to get the mandatory talky bits out of the way before the destruction can resume. I am betting by the time this fight has escalated and later concluded, the Valley of the End will be little more than rubble.

Kinda would still have preferred Naruto's avatar to upgrade to Ashura's own but then again, I do love me my Kurama anyway and it feels more appropriate for Naruto to use it.

So let's see what happens next week.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 20:05   Link #29
Artful_Dodger

Does anyone know what Naruto and Sasuke said to eachother in the flashback that made them grin? I can't find a translation that has that part filled in.

I have a feeling that this manga will end with a cliffhanger, and the movie is what will really wrap things up, i.e. couples, who will be hokage, (perhaps even who won the fight, after a mega explosion)etc etc. Too bad we'll have to wait about a year to see it.

I think its telling that Sasuke is warning Naruto that he may die; its as if he doesn't really have killing intent... He even starts a speech at the end; usually its naruto that starts some sort of a preachy speach.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 20:56   Link #30
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

So I'm going to make a completely wild speculation about how this is going to end in the coming chapters. Then throw a fit about my speculation that hasn't happened and whine about the story ending the same way that it has progressed since the very beginning... just fill in the rage on here for me and it should work.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 22:53   Link #31
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Not much to say about this chapter...

Action-packed, pointless dialogue with a little flashback we've seen a thousand times before. It's kinda hard seeing Kishimoto wrapping things up in the upcoming 4-5 chapters, unless the ending will have like 50-70 pages.

It feels kinda bitter seeing Naruto coming to an end after all these years, but I'm glad it won't get dragged on much longer like Bleach. I think this will be the most anticipated and biggest ending in the history of manga...
Old 2014-10-09, 00:17   Link #32
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Not much time to wrap this up...

I honestly can't think of any scenario where I would be shocked if it happened, like either of the characters dying, living, etc.

Maybe we'll have

- Sauske Kills Naruto
- Sauske realizes he made a mistake
- Sauske revives Naruto with Rinnengan
- Naruto saves Sauske from dying with his power like he did Gai
- Everyone lives happily ever after
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 01:10   Link #33
The Green One

Since Naruto needs Sasuke's power to dispel the infinite Tsukyomi he can't actually kill Sasuke otherwise everyone trapped in it would be boned. He's got to either Talk No Jutsu Sasuke or beat him down and force him to give up. Sasuke can force the tailed beasts to help him dispel it so he can afford to kill Naruto.

Considering these possibilities and the fact that both Naruto and Sasuke are in the final movie, I think it's clear it's Talk no Jutsu time.

Though I have to wonder if the movie itself is the truth finale and the final chapters are the build up to it. Though that's pure speculation at this juncture.
Old 2014-10-09, 03:43   Link #34
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

The last page can be interpreted as a confession scene
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 04:33   Link #35
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

An OK chapter. The only good part is the Susanoo Kurama brofist. I guess Kishi won't complete the fight without it.
Old 2014-10-09, 09:47   Link #36
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

The True Surprise Ending?!

Naruto and Sasuke both go to prison for destroying one of Konoha's most treasured national monuments. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Naruto can handle an orange jumpsuit well enough, but Sasuke?

- CREDIT TO: Link from MS comments.

Anyway, this is one of the best chapters I've read/seen. The fight scene panels are very well drawn (you can tell Kishi's been planning long for this) and the overall pace was superb. Also who would have thought Sasuke would utilize the fearsome Talk no Jutsu.. Naruto must be panicking!

Last edited by QS_Bilal; 2014-10-09 at 11:15.
QS_Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 11:44   Link #37
ranchan13

I have this feeling that Naruto will pull out some Rikudo hax and completely sever Sasuke from his chakra to end the fight (ala Avatar: the Last Airbender).
Either that, or as was already stated, Sasuke kills Naruto, realizes he screwed up big, revives Naruto at the cost of his life, then Naruto pulls a Gai rewind saving Sasuke's life before the two go off into the sunset, get married, and live the happy life of Hokage together.

To be honest, I'm glad this will be a short fight. I just want to get to Naruto as Hokage, and see how things wrap up. This was the best chapter in a couple years, but even so, I just want this arc over. At least this battle, thus far, makes Hashirama and Madara's fight look like it was a Chuunin exam battle.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 13:19   Link #38
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that's why i said "plain old sage mode". I'm tired of seeing mecha-fights. I want to see something that much more resembles ninjas fighting
But he would die then, his plain old sage mode is maxed out at 5 minutes and then he has to stay in one place for a long time to gather nature chakra. Against the current Sasuke not moving is not an option. Of course he could have some hidden clones to gather nature chakra and then summon them, but that's kinda lame. The whole point of combined sage and kyuubi mode is to get rid of the sage mode's huge weakness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that's what im getting at. there will always be room for some trickery. perhaps naruto should do a mixed gender harem and that will confuse sasuke the most since he won't know where to look
I don't think that any harem jutsu works on Sasuke currently, his obsession with the ninja world and such has completely shut down his reproductive instincts

Well i hope there will be "trickery" from both sides, but somehow when emotions and talk-no-jutsu are involved in the fight then usually the fight is dumbed down. Their heads are filled with strong emotions and flashbacks instead of thinking about some clever strategy to trick the other. Such as their 1st fight at the VotE, that fight was about powerups and special powers. Here i hope Kishimoto is done with the powerups and they will just show us the best of their skills. And hopefully they'll combine some skills to do the "tickery" part.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 13:20   Link #39
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
(...)At least this battle, thus far, makes Hashirama and Madara's fight look like it was a Chuunin exam battle.
+ this.

The fast pace and ridiculous intensity of force is unfathomable (especially the one part where Hashirama's statue had just caught flame.. only to have them move a kilometer away already lobbing nukes). Brilliant chapter. Amazing how far these two have come.. and to resolve their fight at such a symbolic location.. *euphoria*

(btw, Madara & Hashirama were monsters in their own right)

Anyway, what did Haggy mean by descending the power to both Brothers ? Does that mean only now we are seeing an actual even Battle between the trans-migrants and that Madara n previous generations had the Uchiha severely handicapped ? (That just means Madara's the Madara! .. however, I do recall earlier in the Manga (before all this power-up haxor bonanza) that we were told the Uchiha inherited Rikkudo's chakra (and thus the psycho hateful eyes? evolving) while the Senju got his Life force! (yes that.. I dunno maybe like Kushina surviving kyubi extraction n stuff, etc.).. so which is it?
QS_Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 14:19   Link #40
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
At least this battle, thus far, makes Hashirama and Madara's fight look like it was a Chuunin exam battle.
Don't see it myself. Doesn't look anywhere near as epic. Not that it needs to I suppose.

I'm curious how this will go. Can't see it being anything other than disappointing simply because Sasuke can't fall here or the world is over and there's no way this series can finish this fight and get proper closure in the few chapters it has left unless this fight is finished at least the penultimate chapter.