AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 03 Rating
Perfect 10 14 17.07%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 19.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 36.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 15.85%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-25, 00:12   Link #641
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, but to be fair, Nanoha and Fate's character/personality are really completely different from Subaru and Teana's ...
There are different kind of marriages so this works just fine.^^
Old 2007-04-25, 18:47   Link #642
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, but to be fair, Nanoha and Fate's character/personality are really completely different from Subaru and Teana's ...
I know . But that's not what I mean. Look at StrikerS 12 in the Image Thread. You'll see what I mean ^^. (Although Teana is a lot more indirect in that aspect )
Old 2007-04-28, 18:44   Link #643
zerome

well I'll just say this we really wont know anything until we find out what happned with yunno.

Also there really isn't anything wrong with sleeping in a big bed with somone else. there may be an indcation by the size of the bed. but looking at the size of this bed I really dont see anything is going on. thats how i thought before I started seeing the girl/girl fans comments. not that there is anything wrong with girl/girl couples. its just that in this situation it's mainly speculative.

I mean I can say that if this show has girl/girl then kurumi in the original steel angel kurumi must have been interested in saki. but you all know how big a bust that was.

anyway it just goes back to the first sentence. its all about Yunno and what happened to him.
Old 2007-04-28, 19:00   Link #644
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerome View Post
well I'll just say this we really wont know anything until we find out what happned with yunno.

Also there really isn't anything wrong with sleeping in a big bed with somone else. there may be an indcation by the size of the bed. but looking at the size of this bed I really dont see anything is going on. thats how i thought before I started seeing the girl/girl fans comments. not that there is anything wrong with girl/girl couples. its just that in this situation it's mainly speculative.

I mean I can say that if this show has girl/girl then kurumi in the original steel angel kurumi must have been interested in saki. but you all know how big a bust that was.

anyway it just goes back to the first sentence. its all about Yunno and what happened to him.

If his VA appeared at the Lyrical Party, then we can assume that he would still have something important to fulfill in this season...

... I hope.
Old 2007-04-28, 22:27   Link #645
Aaron008R

Well, hearing that his VA was actually in the Lyrical Party actually gave me a mental guarantee of his more-than-cameo-appearance in StrikerS. As I've said some days before, even if the producers are not too keen in developing Yuuno, he's still a key part in Nanoha's life.
Old 2007-04-28, 23:54   Link #646
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

After watching this, I feel like more keen to watch the other Esp...
Old 2007-05-07, 20:39   Link #647
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The purpose of the Big Bed is keep the NxF contingent drooling at the possibilities... even though its so big you could invite the entire team over for a sleepover and everyone would have enough space to set up separate pillow forts.
Old 2010-06-01, 13:52   Link #648
OkamiNoKaze

This episode was great, got to see the two other new recruits in action. That little dragon is pretty cool, I also liked Rein's little office