AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-22, 11:15   Link #181
grecefar

they deserved to be treated like scum for stealing and lying.

Anyways, I always enjoy a fanservice chapter.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-22, 23:21   Link #182
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

That awkward moment when Yoshitsugu Matsuoka not a harem protagonist in fanservice episode.

Old 2023-11-24, 03:55   Link #183
patnam

Ep9 Preview:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-24, 14:36   Link #184
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Ep9 Preview:

YouTube

YouTube
Rose back in the spotlight! 559! Rose's mom!? Cid ending up in Rose's kingdom, meeting that former hooker he saved (?), and still not knowing why Rose killed her father even after all this time .
Old 2023-11-25, 07:29   Link #185
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for About:
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-29, 10:04   Link #186
Frontier

Cid is on a journey of self-discovery (to the point where he's now in the intro instead of Shadow or John Smith) and trying to figure out what it truly means to be the Eminence in Shadow...all the while unknowingly partaking in the inn of the hooker he saved in the Lawless city in the now falling to pieces Oriana Kingdom while eating next to 664 and 665 who are also totally oblivious. And did we mention Rose sleeping in her underwear upstairs, once again being THIS close to seeing Cid but to no avail ?

Man, poor Rose. She's still haunted by memories of killing her father and being in Shadow Garden hasn't really done anything for her. The upper management doesn't even really seem to care for her at all, particularly Camilla from Fire Emblem...I mean, 559, who was also bestowed the power by Shadow personally (an honor only given to the Seven Shades), and doesn't see Rose as worthy of it .

The Cult is after a Hero's artifact? And they needed Rose's mother? What is their plan here? Though, jeez, 559 you got after a girls' mother out of the blue and with no explanation and you expect her to just let that happen? 559 seems like a really bad person to work under. Though I'm surprised Rose managed to escape with her mother and defect from Shadow Garden .

I love how Gamma has such a girly bedroom with plushies, including a Shadow one. I bet all the Seven Shades have their own shadow plushies .

Look! It's the man, the myth, the legend! Perv Asshat! Though Shadow Garden is more concerned with bringing out Mordred, a Knights of the Round !

Gamma thinks this is all part of Cid's plan when he still thinks Rose just killed her dad to steal the throne and become a power-mad tyrant and he thinks he can use that to come up with some Dragon Quest scenario where he ends up having to help slay her next to a Hero's Party with all the palpable drama because they have history. What a great friend. Also he hears Marie talk about him saving her and thinks "man, that guy sounds cool" .

Cid using his mob performance for good to protect Marie! It really endears her affection to him .

Man, it's tough trying to prop up a girl as a supreme tyrant! Cid has a prison adventure and jailbreak, joins the volunteer army (with Golden Gildy and that other guy?) and helping three old dudes...yet he's no close to realizing his plan. Though the promise of treasure (and killing the jerks who harassed Marie) keeps him going! He even manages to help Marie get the money she needs to not have to sell her body again! And she knows it's her beloved Shadow looking out for her once more !

Shadow always shows up at the most convenient times, especially when 559 and Rose's squad are on the ropes from some top ranking Cult soldiers, and it's just as 559 would've expected from the man she waxes lyrical and sensual of and wishes would bang her .

I'm glad Rose's squad is still supporting her and doesn't want to write her off for dead like 559, though Cid finds out she's getting married and thinks that's a total betrayal of the plan he thought they had together so he's running off after her enraged...will Rose get to see Cid again, kinda? Hey, at least her hair's back .
Old 2023-11-29, 13:49   Link #187
scififan

After chopped down many enemies, the number 559 fully recovers herself after seeing Shadow floating in the sky. Her companions are also recovered. She is the stronger healer. Too bad, she is not one of the seven head honcho, because she deserves to be one.

Images

Last edited by scififan; 2023-11-30 at 22:41.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-29, 14:38   Link #188
human6861

The anime make Shadow much stronger than manga , he now can re-grow limbs of other.
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-29, 17:28   Link #189
ryllharu

I love that he has no idea how big Shadow Garden is.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-29, 18:40   Link #190
grecefar

well after oriana betrayal I can see her becoming the tyrant ruler in the future for shadow to take her down as punishment. The world bend at shadow's will it seems.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-29, 18:55   Link #191
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
The anime make Shadow much stronger than manga , he now can re-grow limbs of other.
The manga is not the original source, but the ln. The manga censors many things.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-29, 21:19   Link #192
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
well after oriana betrayal I can see her becoming the tyrant ruler in the future for shadow to take her down as punishment. The world bend at shadow's will it seems.
one scene that Rose as evil lord, just like Juggernaut as evil lord...LOL
Old 2023-12-01, 09:27   Link #193
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Old 2023-12-01, 10:03   Link #194
patnam

Ep10 preview:

YouTube

YouTube

Epsilon is back in more screen times and most likely gonna see Cid's Excalibur...!!
Old 2023-12-01, 17:45   Link #195
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Bunny Girl Eta and Swimsuit Zeta :love!
Quote:
Ep10 preview:

YouTube

YouTube

Epsilon is back in more screen times and most likely gonna see Cid's Excalibur...!!
Lambda! Epsilon and Cid date! Hot springs! 559 gushing over Shadow-sama! Some maid girl! Cid's mad pianist skills! Perv Asshat! And Rose finally seeing Cid again !
Old 2023-12-01, 19:25   Link #196
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Bunny Girl Eta and Swimsuit Zeta :love!

Lambda! Epsilon and Cid date! Hot springs! 559 gushing over Shadow-sama! Some maid girl! Cid's mad pianist skills! Perv Asshat! And Rose finally seeing Cid again !
actually Rose has met Cid twice since she joined Shadow Garden, one was at Red Moon Tower and another one was facing "John Smith"...
Old 2023-12-02, 00:47   Link #197
Frontier

Quote:
actually Rose has met Cid twice since she joined Shadow Garden, one was at Red Moon Tower and another one was facing "John Smith"...
I know but this is the first time she's seen him again as Cid .
Old 2023-12-03, 07:15   Link #198
Dextro
He Without a Title

Ok I lost it completely when Cid went into rage mode over Rose getting married. The way it all just fits in and the numbers believe he is mad at her betrayal of Shadow Garten when he's just mad at his silly LARP'ing going off the rails. I legit burst out laughing. I am now completely lost at about half of the lore but I'm still cracking up at all the chaos. I should probably rewatch season 1 to refresh myself.
Old 2023-12-03, 15:29   Link #199
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Ok I lost it completely when Cid went into rage mode over Rose getting married. The way it all just fits in and the numbers believe he is mad at her betrayal of Shadow Garten when he's just mad at his silly LARP'ing going off the rails. I legit burst out laughing. I am now completely lost at about half of the lore but I'm still cracking up at all the chaos. I should probably rewatch season 1 to refresh myself.
And he's the man she'd rather marry even if he doesn't even realize it .
Old 2023-12-03, 21:50   Link #200
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I know but this is the first time she's seen him again as Cid .
My memory somehow tells me she met him much earlier. Her carriage passed by a place where he was robbing bandits. Almost all girls saved by him will join Shadow Garden eventually.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote