AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-03, 23:50   Link #201
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
My memory somehow tells me she met him much earlier. Her carriage passed by a place where he was robbing bandits. Almost all girls saved by him will join Shadow Garden eventually.
No, I mean I don't think she's actually seen Cid as Cid (the guy she loves) since the burger thing.
Old 2023-12-06, 10:05   Link #202
Frontier

Oh hey, Lambda! It's nice to see her out and about with some schoolgirl Shadow Garden reinforcements and to hear more of Ikumi Hasegawa. Seems like Shadow Garden is shoring up their forces in the Orianas Kingdom (and enjoying the hot springs on the side) and thinking over Rose's "betrayal." Lambda feels responsible because she helped train her, but now that Shadow is on her, the chances of her survival are slim. He's liable to Atomic the whole palace at this rate .

Although Cid apparently wasn't considering actually killing Rose, he was even thinking of just crashing the wedding dramatically in true Cid fashion, though Epsilon and her fake slime boobs that she strategically shifts to suit her needs and balance show up just in time to give him an in into the palace while being all over and gushing over him. It helps to have a devoted and famous pianist as your plus one .

Perv Asshat! Still the epitome of the evil aristocrat character, which Cid can respect, and he has a giant portrait of himself in the palace which is totally on-brand .

Cid gets to show off his piano skills and bring back the iconic moonlight sonata while robbing people (for the sake of the common man and himself!) and letting Epsilon geek out over him and take as many pictures like the obsessed Shadow simp she is. And wouldn't you know it he also just happens to steal the Artifact ring that the Cult's plan hinges on because it's the key to a superweapon. And Perv Asshat doesn't even know it's gone. Sasuga Shadow-sama .

Wow, Margaret may be a maid voiced by Reina Ueda but she wastes virtually no time making moves on Cid and throwing her REAL boobs at him, which Epsilon can't hold a candle too. She wants his music career (and relationship with her) to prosper, and she also happens to be Rose's personal maid, though circumstances have made her opinion of Rose turn. Though just like her maid she's also in her own romantic little world which turns Cid off quick .

Poor Margaret stuck with that fat jerk for an admirer .

Rose is in a tough place. She saved her mom but now she's stuck in a forced engagement to Perv Asshat, her people hate her, and she knows a war between the Cult and Shadow Garden will break out at some point but she's powerless to do anything about it. But at least fate finally throws her a bone and lets her see her beloved Cid Kagenou once again. And while Cid wants to get back to their "plan" for Rose to become a supreme tyrant, Rose once again thinks she's in a dramatic romance story where the man she truly loves is trying to talk her out of her marrying another man and supporting her. Although they don't 100% understand each other, them supporting their mutual dreams and convictions, even if no one else would accept them, was rather sweet .

At least Cid now knows that Rose is being forced into this because of her mother which is more of an understanding of the actual plot than he usually has. Now who knows what he'll do about it .

So Epsilon is a mentor of sorts to 559, and realizes that they may have bungled the whole Rose situation with how they handled what they knew about her mother...and 559 has to realize something is up if Shadow hasn't straight up killed Rose .

I love how Epsilon and 559 are all business in their yukata (with 559 having real boobs) but then Cid comes in and they're all puppy dogs in his presence trying to give him all the care and affection they have to muster. 559 is like Miku Nakano over history and Futaro, and I'm not just saying that because she's voiced by Miku Ito .

It's funny how Perv Asshat thinks he has all the power, even against his boss Mordred, when Cid has the ring that his entire plan hinges on. Though he's got Rose's mom walking around in her underwear looking for him, which implies they're having an affair, which...yeah .
Old 2023-12-06, 11:52   Link #203
u2L2rQ

F*ck! They skip shadow and epsilon's hot spring scene having together!!
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-06, 12:03   Link #204
human6861

Episode 10 is make of 90% of slime and 10% of cookies , welcome to shadow side
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-06, 14:49   Link #205
grecefar

For mer that talk between cid and rose was hilarious and he already solved everything by stealing the ring.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-06, 15:44   Link #206
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2L2rQ View Post
If we go by Manga plot flow, then that Scene should be shown in next Episode.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-07, 14:40   Link #207
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2L2rQ View Post
Of course they would do that. The new generation of otakus despise this type of scene. They would create texts on social media about how offensive it is to expose human skin.

or left it for the next episode.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-07, 16:31   Link #208
Tenzen12

Yeah, thankfully we got perfectly safe half episode of boob gazing. Nothing offensive here.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2023-12-07 at 16:45.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-07, 18:40   Link #209
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
The new generation of otakus despise this type of scene. They would create texts on social media about how offensive it is to expose human skin.
If that was the case, they wouldn't have done that Hot Spring filler episode, nor that Bath Scene back in S1 which showed Alexia & Cid, and Cid taught her the Towel Slap, not that Sauna Scene with Alexia & Iris.

This series doesn't care much about those stuff.

Old 2023-12-07, 18:52   Link #210
LG-MAX 2.o

Having to explain a joke is annoying. It's obvious that at least in Kage we still have a decent fan service without mysterious lights and black stripes.

One of the last great animes that respects this.
Old 2023-12-08, 05:02   Link #211
patnam

Ep11 previews:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-08, 06:11   Link #212
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Having to explain a joke is annoying.
Well, in current times, it's really hard to understand who is joking or who is serious.

I mean, everyone is trigger or cancel happy with even the smallest of stuff, even if it's just about fiction.

Old 2023-12-08, 09:03   Link #213
Decel

I liked this ep a lot more than the whole previous arc. Felt more like what I expected to see from S1.
Old 2023-12-09, 00:30   Link #214
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
Ep11 previews:

YouTube

YouTube
Shadow meets Rose who continues to suffer...but that scene with Cid at the end...could she...!?

Oh and Zeta! And Gildy and Quinton doing their own thing .
Old 2023-12-09, 07:26   Link #215
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
I liked this ep a lot more than the whole previous arc. Felt more like what I expected to see from S1.
More Cid being Cid does a good Eminence make.
Old 2023-12-13, 10:07   Link #216
Frontier

Zeta's squad hits a Cult base in search of the next piece of the Black Rose superweapon but are too late to retrieve it...not that Zeta is worried, because she knows Shadow will always take care of everything .

Cid knows what he has to do to facilitate Rose becoming the Supreme Tyrant! His plan is finally going to come to fruition! But first he has to escape from a flirty maid and Epsilon as they compete in flirting with him. Slime boobs vs real boobs, the true greatest battle of all time. Good thing Cid knows substitution Jutsu even if means he's left playing piano in his underwear. And hey, stalker guard dude got fired !

I love how Epsilon comes out of a conversation with Shadow thinking that he's planning on letting the dangerous superweapon unleash itself when in reality he thinks it'd just be cool to see a literal black rose .

Is there anything more Cid than just casually walking on the side of a building? Well, his takeaway from the affair between Perv Asshat and Rose's mother being "when did my Isekai Fantasy show turn into a daytime soap opera!? I have to get us back to our original genre and schedule!" .

Rose's people hates her, her maid hates her, Shadow Garden is Shadow Garden, and she has nothing left but trying to protect her mother...and that's when Shadow arrives to show her the truth, courtesy of watching her mother and Perv Asshat go at it in bed and have to listen to her mother talk about how she helped drug her father and has wanted her dead the whole time. Like, jeez. I don't blame Rose for puking or fainting from shock...even if it does get in the way of Shadow's dramatic speech .

What is Rose to do? Everything she believed in, everything she fought for, seems meaningless now. All she can hold on to is her last happy memory, being with Cid. She's fine walking away from everything to be with the man she loves, but his moonlight sonata reveals Cid's desires and truth and how that can inspire her, and he leaves her with none other than the dangerous key to a superweapon...which Rose, being Rose, interprets as a sign of their love for each other and not just something Cid dropped accidentally .

(Did Rose put two and two together? She heard Cid use his Shadow voice at the end and the wedding moment...).

I love how during that onsen scene we never see Epsilon's eyes, the camera just focuses on her Slime Boobs the whole time. And what glorious artificial boobs they are! But speaking of real boobs, here's Beta and 559 .

There we go! The moment Perv Asshat realizes he lost the ring! That he had to open the box several times thinking it would magically appear...and then Mordred calls him to confirm he's got a seat in the Rounds waiting for him as he's undressed himself !

Well, the civil unrest and the guards shooting civilians sucks, but at least Rose looks amazing in her wedding dress !

I love how Perv Asshat is still looking for the ring but Rose finally hijacks the wedding and expose Perv Asshat for his crimes, and the last message her father left on the ring more concretely exposes him for the entire public to see while also re-affirming Geerk's believe that Rose can lead her kingdom to prosperity. Her father never stopped believing in her !

Oh wow, so she really was wearing hair extensions the whole time .

Dang, I was hoping Rose could kill Perv Asshat...and then her mom gets her head lopped off after finally reacting to his death. I guess that saves Rose the trouble, but it also means Mordred is here to be the Final Boss and unleash the Archfiend Mecha Dragon to devastate the kingdom, but good thing Shadow is there to dramatically make his entrance and conclude this arc with a bang .
Old 2023-12-13, 13:44   Link #217
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I kept forgetting the fact that from Cid's point of view, all of these is some kind of elaborate CGI that the girls made to keep him entertained, or else he'll realized that all this cult stuff is actually real and his delusion will be broken
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-13, 14:49   Link #218
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
I kept forgetting the fact that from Cid's point of view, all of these is some kind of elaborate CGI that the girls made to keep him entertained, or else he'll realized that all this cult stuff is actually real and his delusion will be broken
In this case, he just thinks that everyone wants to take over the Kingdom of Orianna from Rose, and all this is some Family/Succession Drama.

Old 2023-12-13, 15:06   Link #219
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
He just thinks it's a simple political conspiracy that always happens.
Old 2023-12-13, 17:46   Link #220
ryllharu

I really enjoy that Cid moves pianos all over cities to genuinely try to encourage Rose in an awkward but cryptic way, but as a result, she thinks she's hallucinating seeing and talking to him.

He's successful at his goal, just not remotely the execution he intends.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote