AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-13, 19:10   Link #221
Dextro
He Without a Title

I feel bad for Rose though. Cid, in his madness, put her through the ringer quite hard. Having to kill her own father, be shunned by the country she loved and its people, and now having to witness her own mother doing that? Damn! Cid, you're kind of a dick.
Old 2023-12-13, 19:12   Link #222
grecefar

it doesn't matter if he gets to do his epic entrace, everything else is irrelevant. To be honest perv and rose needed to suffer more but oh well I take it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-13, 19:19   Link #223
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I feel bad for Rose though. Cid, in his madness, put her through the ringer quite hard. Having to kill her own father, be shunned by the country she loved and its people, and now having to witness her own mother doing that? Damn! Cid, you're kind of a dick.
Cid is definitelly dick, but even if she were unaware and unrelated to Cid, she would be still center of all these events and only difference is that she would be victim instead perpetrator...
Old 2023-12-13, 21:05   Link #224
Frontier

Quote:
Well, to be honest a lot of that is situations that were going on with her life that she wasn't aware of or had any power over at the time, Cid only made her face the truth which, while hard, helped her move past them and become stronger...

Though now she'll always remember killing her father and watching her mother bump uglies with the man who ruined her life .
Old 2023-12-14, 07:24   Link #225
LG-MAX 2.o

LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-14, 20:55   Link #226
Shadow5YA

Quote:
The manga and light novel show that Cid honestly didn't know that Rose's mother was in on the conspiracy. He legitimately brought Rose there to save her mother, but then once they witnessed that, he tried to improvise and save face by telling Rose to kill both Reina and Asshat.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-15, 03:43   Link #227
patnam

Ep12 (last episode) previews:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
narrated by Akane Nishino

YouTube
narrated by John Smith, Mundane Mann, Shadow and Cid Kagenou
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-15, 05:43   Link #228
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The manga and light novel show that Cid honestly didn't know that Rose's mother was in on the conspiracy. He legitimately brought Rose there to save her mother, but then once they witnessed that, he tried to improvise and save face by telling Rose to kill both Reina and Asshat.
I don't remember how it was in the manga, but in the novel he already knew that the queen and Perv were having an affair before taking Rose to them.
Old 2023-12-15, 10:20   Link #229
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I don't remember how it was in the manga, but in the novel he already knew that the queen and Perv were having an affair before taking Rose to them.
It was the Manga adaptation which changed it.
Cid only learned her location, and didn't know about the actual situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
YouTube
She previously did the Narration for the Special Preview of the Finale Episode of Season 1.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-15, 10:34   Link #230
LG-MAX 2.o

The end of the season 3 episode should add Suzuki wick and Jack to the circle of dialogue between Cid and his personas.

And Akane is strangely popular.
Old 2023-12-15, 13:21   Link #231
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post

YouTube
Akane musing about Cid (again)! Shadow Garden makes their move! Epsilon vs Mordred! Shadow vs Ragnarok! Rose is chosen (?)! 559 is salivating !

Also "Highest," could they bring back OP 1 ?
Quote:
YouTube
narrated by John Smith, Mundane Mann, Shadow and Cid Kagenou
I love how we've gotten to a point where all of Shadow's identities can talk to themselves and they brought back Fukuyama an Midorikawa for a next episode preview .
Old 2023-12-20, 01:08   Link #232
patnam

tonight is the last episode of the Season 2, let’s see whether it would make it end with a bang…!
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-20, 10:04   Link #233
Frontier

Ragnarok has crashed Rose's wedding! And the Oriana kingdom's only hope rests with Shadow and Shadow Garden as they show up in attendance. I love how Shadow barely really acts like Shadow Garden leader but for the sake of theatrics he can legit play the part and help them make an entrance when necessary .

I see Alpha dotes on Eta like she does Delta. And just like Alpha to assume Ragnarok's arrival was preordained and all part of Shadow's plan that he'll resolve spectacularly blissfully unaware of all the mishaps and comedy that lead up to that point :innocent.

Mordred faces off against Epsilon and Beta who are quick to talk trash to him and his over-reliance on Artifacts to seem special, especially those of Elven make. It also sounds like there was some kind of elven purge in this setting ?

Rose has truly embraced the rule of a queen, heading right into the thick of things, working together with Shadow Garden, and prioritizing saving the citizens. Margaret has even finally reconciled with her! It's a good look for Rose. I'm glad she took down a monster herself as well .

Wow, Epsilon and Beta really took down Mordred almost completely off-screen! What a scrub! And now they've successfully got him monologuing .

We're multiverse now!? And the source of a lot of disparate elements in this setting is because other dimensions, or "realms," have been having incursions that have effected the setting bringing forth magic and even humanity? Wow. It also sounds like people can get "spirited away" to other Realms, and is that what happened to Cid ?

559 looking like she's still waiting for an excuse to kill Rose. But hey, at least she has her Shadow simping to keep her distracted .

I love how Mordred was so confident in Ragnarok's power but Shadow slices it to bits. In fact his only takeaway from that fight was he was fighting some big bat. Even when Mordred in his delirium fuses with the remains of Ragnarok to turn himself into the true Final Boss, Shadow is just disappointed they're reusing assets .

Shadow laying the utter smackdown on Mordred. Then they enter space. Then Shadow waxes lyrical about atomic but loses his train of thought because he's actually not THAT smart. And then he slips back into Cid as he tells Mordred how grateful he is that he helped him realize what it truly become the Eminence in Shadow, because after all...I'm Atomic .

Look at all the characters looking over one last Atomic blast for the road! Alexia, the Seven Shades, Yukime, Claire, probably a few others I'm missing .

Shadow has succeeded! Time to celebrate! Oh wait, a magic black hole suddenly appears and sucks him up. That...that just happened .

Holy #@#%...post-apocalyptic Tokyo!? Akane from episode 1!? Who is now a 20-year woman wearing a high school uniform prowling the knight as the savior of the last bastion of humanity all the while still thinking of Cid...though I guess somethings don't change as she gets kidnapped, again, by cyborg versions of literally the same dudes who kidnapped her the first time. I guess this time they used sci-fi handcuffs? But to really bring things full circle she is once again saved by Shadow, complete with the return of the season 1 OP, and what better homecoming for Cid than by getting to truly be the Emineince in Shadow and get called out as such by Akane ?
Old 2023-12-20, 10:08   Link #234
Huh...?

Next Arc is going to be a Movie
https://vxtwitter.com/Shadowgarden_P...88274640257499

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-20, 10:13   Link #235
EroKing

I honestly never expected the season to end with him back in his old world. That was freaking cool.

Looks like a movie got announced as well. Can't wait for more of this!
Old 2023-12-20, 12:06   Link #236
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Mordred got beaten AND mindbroken AND reduced to atoms in the same day.
Old 2023-12-20, 13:05   Link #237
LG-MAX 2.o

Movie to the rest of volume 4. Then Suzuki and Jack to season 3.
Old 2023-12-20, 13:10   Link #238
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Yeah I think I just saw Cid go back to his old world, which is now a post-apocalypse wasteland of some sort

LMAO imagine if they didn't announce anything after dropping something like that on anime viewers like us
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-20, 13:42   Link #239
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Shadow about to grace the silver screen .
Old 2023-12-20, 16:02   Link #240
LG-MAX 2.o

That shadow looks like it belongs to Akane.

Spoiler for Special illustration:

For those who haven't watched the 7 chibi shades yet, Beta went with Cid to Earth, don't forget that she wrote his chronicles.