AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

View Poll Results: Suzumiya Haruhi Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 228 77.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 13.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 5.80%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 1.02%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.68%
Voters: 293. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-07, 03:20   Link #201
ECFNW

A well deserved 10 for this one.
Old 2006-06-07, 03:29   Link #202
Kertas
Einheriar

This ep seriously rocked.
Old 2006-06-07, 03:29   Link #203
rain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikoto
Rofl Haruhi dragging Kyon scene XD
Wow... just proves that there's more than meets the eye when we look at Haruhi. She's like, strong enough to drag Kyon(5'10?) through the hallway. Adding that to Haruhi's other abilities.

I really love the way Yuko does Mikuru's grown up voice. Mature/serious with a hint of moe. Now Mikuru-haters(or are there any?) will have something to dwell upon.

And of course, plus the battle, this episode deserves a 10 from me. Everything's done a lot better than my expectations.
Old 2006-06-07, 03:39   Link #204
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
This ep was interesting, loved the fight scene.

Recently picked up all the eps to this series that are out as of now, and I can honestly say I have no clue wth it's about :'(. Anyone mind helping a confused n00b?
Old 2006-06-07, 03:54   Link #205
rain...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26413
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31059

The links should be better at explaining than me.
Old 2006-06-07, 04:14   Link #206
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
This was basically Mikuru's storyline.

Next will be Yuki's

and the show finishes with Haruhi x Kyon. yehey.

Exactly how I pointed it out in ep.9 with how the scenes went by.

It only goes to episode 13? Will there be another season?
Old 2006-06-07, 06:14   Link #207
M.D. Geist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7
It only goes to episode 13? Will there be another season?
We guess so yes.... (Since kyonani doesnt have problems with sequels ... fmpf & fmp2 for example)
Old 2006-06-07, 08:53   Link #208
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Finally watched it.

I didn't actually believe this series could get any better, but they did. Marvelous.
And about the whole Mikuru/time travel rules/can't be with Kyon -> Scr*w the tt rules, scr*w the universe MikuruxKyon FTW and the world be cast into eternal flames I say

And cheers to Yuki, sexiest non-human in the world (and now that Asakura is out of the game, there's no one to compare her, too anyway). But whatever, she rocked in this episode.

And about the one who always votes 1 for each and every episode, please stop watching or all Haruhi fans will be forced to pick a post and storm you with neg rep

Last edited by npal; 2006-06-07 at 12:08.
Old 2006-06-07, 09:21   Link #209
SGSeries2

This ep. was amaaaaazing! Adult Mikuru had me on the verge of tears! Yuki absolutely rocked the entire school! -- I can't wait to see what gets cooked up next. Haruhi, the battle's on for Kyon! Watch your back!
Old 2006-06-07, 09:31   Link #210
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Mikuru had you on the verge of tears? Is this because she is an animated character who you can never have as she doesn't 'actually' exist? :P

P.S. Methinks Future Mikuru must have been fondled so much, she is no longer averse to being touched. Either that, or it's possible that she and Kyon get intimate in secret, hence why she is not afraid about letting him touch her bust
Old 2006-06-07, 09:38   Link #211
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
Mikuru had you on the verge of tears? Is this because she is an animated character who you can never have as she doesn't 'actually' exist? :P

P.S. Methinks Future Mikuru must have been fondled so much, she is averse to beting touched. Either that, or it's possible that she and Kyon get intimate in secret, hence why she is not afraid about letting him touch her bust
I'm going with that they were intimate. The way Mikuru looked at him and was so happy to see him, it indicates that something happened between them. At least to me it does.

YukixKyon fans had to be loving this episode. Actually, all the fans loved this episode! It showed feelings from all the girls towards Kyon (even haruhi and Yuki in their own odd way).

Oh yea, the soundtrack to this episode was perfect. The music during the fight, and during when Mikuru was there fit the setting dead on.

Last edited by Orchunter226; 2006-06-07 at 12:33.
Old 2006-06-07, 09:52   Link #212
Lumir

O.O

Kyon: "Super Size Me!"

xD

That was just so funny, i almost missed it in the anime due to the quickness of it. Adult Mikuru...ZOMG she if F$%king cute as hell! She even blushed and befor she left struck the cutest pose evar!!!

And damb that yuki shure put that girl in her place, though i would have like yuki's "back up" to have stayed around. The battle was just o_o!

And since the last ep and now this ep i am beggining to realize Haruhi's feelings. You know come to think of it i havent seen Kyon send anything nice tword her way. I wonder how she would react?

Anyways best ep so far 10/10.
Old 2006-06-07, 11:11   Link #213
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir
O.O

Kyon: "Super Size Me!"

xD
OMG as if he sed that i missed it...went back to rewatch and he did say it XD was like for 0.5 seconds but he sed it...
coolest eps so far...besides getting impaled we got to see adult mikuru...ahh its good to see her not as shy anymore...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-06-07, 11:23   Link #214
DannyCat
Currently Observing.

Another quick detail, though not sure if it means anything...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-07, 11:45   Link #215
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
If there are words to describe this episode I do not know them... 10 is not good enough to rate it... I don't even thing this episode can be rated on a normal scale...

Not even Episode 14 of Stay Night was this <<can't find any words>> and, to be honest, until now, that one was the best I have ever seen on an anime.
Old 2006-06-07, 12:04   Link #216
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

And this show keeps getting better and better

perfect 10 from me. Loved the Yuki part.
Old 2006-06-07, 12:15   Link #217
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
perfect but 1 more .. i dont understand the part when mikuru meet kyon..
Old 2006-06-07, 12:23   Link #218
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Okay, really it wasn't that outstanding an episode, come on guys. It had an interesting battle and some very average if any real character development for Yuki, but thats about it. If anything it felt like a bridge or lead-in to the finale than a special episode in its own right, seriously keep those 10's on hold, make the ratio thing work. It really makes it hard to pinpoint the outstanding episodes of a series if EVERYTHING is given a ten. That's why I always say that its best to review a show and/or its individual episodes once the show is finished, that way accuracy and meaning are maintained. Honestly I really shouldn't have given the episode a rating, but I don't think I can withdraw it, so just ignore it for now.

Spoiler:
I don't know maybe I just have higher expectations than most people, and am more interested in solid character. Well anyway I'm off to read that Day of Sagitarius or whatever chapter. By the way I gave the episode a 7 because I thought it was just good, but I wish I hadn't now that I thought things over, I should have waited.
Old 2006-06-07, 12:28   Link #219
SOS-Brigade
Aliens, Sliders, Espers!

Send a message via MSN to SOS-Brigade
Fascinating episode ^_^ It definently deserves a perfect score but I'm still giving it a 9 simply cause... I don't want to give anything a 10~

Spoiler for Damage:
Old 2006-06-07, 12:32   Link #220
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama

Spoiler:
Not everyone does this. I gave most of the other episodes 7-8. The second murder episode was my favorite before this and even that got an 8. So, maybe it's the people who exclaim every episode is the best are just the loudest :P. This episode was truly good, and in my opinion one of the better ones.
Closed Thread