AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-08-01, 20:51   Link #7061
Scrya
"Also a Lolicon"

Send a message via MSN to Scrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Hibino Fumi. And I'm just basing it on their airheadness and they have a higher probability of liking Nagi and Isumi's manga than anyone, of course, I have no other grounds to base it off on.
Isn't she that random character they introduced out of nowhere for like 3 chapters? o_o. I think her reaction would be like a "...what?" reaction with an airhead smile, like something Izumi would do.

Random question: Whatever happened to this? I found the page while rereading, but I can't seem to find any information, not to mention the results, on it. Was it just a joke?
Scrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 20:55   Link #7062
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
Random question: Whatever happened to this? I found the page while rereading, but I can't seem to find any information, not to mention the results, on it. Was it just a joke?
Hina won. I recall the "undressing" picture, but she obviously wasn't naked, just undressing. They go over the results in one of the later chapters, I want to say somewhere around 221?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 20:55   Link #7063
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
Maybe it was just a card, but Hinagiku was the winner and probably the origin for her similar scene in the OAV (Season 2 episode 00)
I remember in the Onsen arc, they did similar and the characters places were just taken 'above' the frames and it said their place, I wanna say that they did the same here.
And that when it hit the anime, it was the second popularity contest, since the numbers didn't match up from the first.

And we haven't yet gotten to chapter 300, so we haven't yet gotten the story of Nagi's manga. Maybe that's what we're filling time with?

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.

Last edited by Bastion_Arcion; 2010-08-01 at 21:08.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 08:31   Link #7064
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for ch283:
Old 2010-08-18, 06:11   Link #7065
Used Can

So? Hayate went boom?
Old 2010-08-18, 06:40   Link #7066
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Looks more like Tama went boom. But I guess, if white tigers are explosive, that could make Hayate go boom too.

Well, chapter was the usual. Hina flustered over indirect kiss -> Hayate & Hina talk -> Problem about to happen-> Misunderstanding -> Hilarity ensues. I liked it anyway.

I did like the pic on Hata's blog this week :3
Old 2010-08-19, 06:36   Link #7067
pampz21
ShipCore

oh syet...Hayate's such a Gigolo!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 12:02   Link #7068
zibi88

I would sooo want Athena to join the mansion :P I mean she would have hayate as her butler too there without forced separation with nagi... so both hayate and athena would be glad as they can stay together again.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 13:26   Link #7069
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I would sooo want Athena to join the mansion :P I mean she would have hayate as her butler too there without forced separation with nagi... so both hayate and athena would be glad as they can stay together again.
as much as i like to see A-tan back, it is probably to early. A-tan's lead over the other girls is such that if she comes back at this point the focus of the manga will either swing toward her or hata will have to nerf her down somehow.

She will be back but not for at least another 50 to 100chpts.
Old 2010-08-20, 15:45   Link #7070
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
as much as i like to see A-tan back, it is probably to early. A-tan's lead over the other girls is such that if she comes back at this point the focus of the manga will either swing toward her or hata will have to nerf her down somehow.

She will be back but not for at least another 50 to 100chpts.
Additionally, the only mansions currently in the (play of the )story are Athena's (partly destroyed and in Athens), and Mikado's, the trio and Sakuya has their family's mansions, but those haven't been used for anything except their arcs.
For Athena to move into where Nagi and Hayate are living and renting out would be a huge downgrade of quality of living for her. She just doesn't seem the type to do that.
She's also left clues that if she is to do something, she'll be working from behind the scenes, we've actually already got a clue that she could be doing something with Aika not having been seen since the end of GW.

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 07:50   Link #7071
madmac

Regarding Athena...The 4 Koma's in volume 25 are titled "Mommy Athena Worries" and are about how Athena worries over Hayate every day. She's definitely living in her own mansion, and doesn't seem to be chasing Hayate in an overly romantic way, instead (in this case) fussing that he doesn't have enough guy friends. "I see you're getting along with various girls, but...do you even have any male friends?"

Knowing Hata, I wouldn't be surprised if that's a hint towards what Athena coming back will eventually look like. They're definitely not set during the Golden Week arc.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 23:01   Link #7072
Used Can

Man, I swear, Hayate has been sucking a lot lately.
Anyway, Tama didn't blow up, but he ran away. Hayate began searching for him, and found the person he thought was aiming for them, but he was wrong. The girl he accused was simply walking her dog. There was some convo between Nagi and Chiharu, but I couldn't be bothered to pay it any attention. At the end, we see Tama, and it seems someone found him, but we couldn't see this person.

BOOOORING
Old 2010-08-25, 09:28   Link #7073
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
At the end, we see Tama, and it seems someone found him, but we couldn't see this person.

BOOOORING
Bets on it either being Ayumu, Izumi, or Fumi?
Old 2010-08-25, 12:28   Link #7074
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Bets on it either being Ayumu, Izumi, or Fumi?
Curiously, what made you think Fumi as a possibility? Sakuya could be a possibility methinks...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 12:30   Link #7075
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Curiously, what made you think Fumi as a possibility? Sakuya could be a possibility methinks...

how about A-tan, tama goes missing for the reminder of the series till A-tan shows up again.
Old 2010-08-25, 12:34   Link #7076
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Well, Sakuya already knows about Tama (though Ayumu does too I think, she'd likely have a better reaction to him roaming around than Sakuya would), and lately she only seems to show up with Isumi.

Fumi, however, has some of the most over the top reactions in the series. She already called Hakuo a mysterious place because of Nagi and Hina, so if she randomly finds a Tiger (even moreso if Hayate finds her afterward), she'll make great reactions.
Old 2010-08-26, 16:28   Link #7077
Heiwatsuki

anyone think its Klaus coming to whisk tama away? XD. i hope hayate gets hinagiku . at first i was Hayate X Athena but... i would feel bad for hinagiku. and considering in stories, the first love usually never works out. then there is some twist and the main character gets someone else unexpected(usually). but you never know, hayate may get nagi XD (i hope not). Hinagiku X Hayate or Hayate X Athena PLOXX . hayate no gotoku is my favorite manga atm XD.
Heiwatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 11:02   Link #7078
Tom Bombadil

Another potential tenant has arrived!
Spoiler for It's:

Edit: Since this subforum has been pretty cold recently, I'll drop something to make things more interesting.

Spoiler for ch286:

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2010-08-29 at 10:19.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 17:33   Link #7079
Used Can

The hair of the new girl looks unbelievably similar to Luca's, but that's all there is to it, maybe.
Old 2010-08-29, 13:15   Link #7080
zibi88

hmm this girl might be the one from last chapter that was walking her dog.... but this sudden hug is strange...

well I saw few pages spoilers and well
Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-08-29 at 13:48.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen