Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2021-06-30, 18:34   Link #41
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Whats the Point of showing it then?
I actually think Zoro has the possibility of dying. Remember Brooks died once. Thanks to his fruit he came back. I ask again what would the point of mentioning the side affects to the readers if nothing going to happen? I am hoping he gets the Phoenix fruit?
It's just to show Zoro's resolve. Like that time with Kuma.
Old 2021-07-01, 01:09   Link #42
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

^I guess there is no point in showing this whole Wano arch right?
I will ask again what is the point of presenting it to the reader? Why let the reader know that the super recovery drug can double one's pain? Law told Sanji, Zoro has 20-30 broken bones. He can't fight in his current form anymore. Not buying the excuses. Chapter 1009 Kaidou was in his hybrid form and Big Mama combined her attack with his. Zoro was saved the alliance from being wiped out early. The way you guys compare fights or events I guess I can compare Luffy vs. Croc Pre time-skip with Luffy vs. Kaidou right? After all when it come to power relations Pre time-skip Croc is equal to the present Yonkou Kaidou right(sarcasm)? The Alabasta arch and Wano arch are pretty much the same aren't they? Luffy is fighting for a Kingdom, there is a nation being brought to its knees by a pirate, also you have a Kozuki Hiyori in distress which kinda reminds me of Vivi, a royal family being torn from there rightful place, and look they have Marco i mean Pell the Falcon. If I went by your guys answer I guess there is no point in showing Wano Arch right.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-01, 03:12   Link #43
TURI123456

Quote:
I will ask again what is the point of presenting it to the reader? Why let the reader know that the super recovery drug can double one's pain? Law told Sanji, Zoro has 20-30 broken bones. He can't fight in his current form anymore. Not buying the excuses. Chapter 1009 Kaidou was in his hybrid form and Big Mama combined her attack with his. Zoro was saved the alliance from being wiped out early. The way you guys compare fights or events I guess I can compare Luffy vs. Croc Pre time-skip with Luffy vs. Kaidou right? After all when it come to power relations Pre time-skip Croc is equal to the present Yonkou Kaidou right(sarcasm)? The Alabasta arch and Wano arch are pretty much the same aren't they? Luffy is fighting for a Kingdom, there is a nation being brought to its knees by a pirate, also you have a Kozuki Hiyori in distress which kinda reminds me of Vivi, a royal family being torn from there rightful place, and look they have Marco i mean Pell the Falcon. If I went by your guys answer I guess there is no point in showing Wano Arch right.

One Piece is one of the Top Manga series that ever created and she has a lot of strong points but power level or battles isn't one's of her strong sides. We have already seen what happens before in few times so we can say what will happens here. And about the side effects, we show the side effect in a few points in the story the last of them was with Tony Tony Chopper monster point even though Caesar Clown and Tony Tony Chopper said that could be a bad side effect we haven't seen any of that kind of effect that hart Tony Tony Chopper and he doesn't see to be in a bad condition (and no, age regression isn't a bad side condition or bad side effect).

Last edited by TURI123456; 2021-07-01 at 03:28.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-01, 17:02   Link #44
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I never implied any of what you said.

Just that the entire point of that scene is to show us that Zoro is willing to go to any length to be useful, even if it means going through hellish pain afterwards.