AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-22, 16:09   Link #48641
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
"Oneechan?"

"Hn, what is it Houki-chan?"

"Why won't you play with me any more?"

"...hmmm, because Oneechan's busy, Houki-chan. I told you to be a good girl and wait for me, right?"

"But Oneechan -!"

"Gomen ne, Houki-chan..." *closes the door but presses her head against it*

*outside the door*

*through the door* "...hic...hic...O-Oneechan...? Don't you love Houki anymore....?"

*muffling her own cries with her hand* **I'm so sorry Houki-chan, I'm so sorry!!**

"Is something the matter, Miss Shinomono?"

"...ahh, no, nothing's wrong. Just being the worst 'Big Sister' in the world, thanks to you~"

"If only you had agreed earlier, it would not..."

"Whatever, let's just get this done. And then I don't want to see you ever again. Ever."
I should have figured out that Tabane only got involved because she was 'scouted' to do it in the first place.
Old 2013-11-22, 18:58   Link #48642
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I should have figured out that Tabane only got involved because she was 'scouted' to do it in the first place.
Well, continue! I support you!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 20:04   Link #48643
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, what if Ichika was raised up by Tabane and that made Houki to hate him?

Or Vice Versa, Chifuyu with Houki?
Old 2013-11-22, 20:15   Link #48644
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I think there is some interesting if Ichika is related to Tabane while Houki is related to Chifuyu.

With Ichika and Tabane as brother and sister, there is a really sharp contrast:

Ichika
responsible
not very smart
Boring

Tabane
playful
overachiever
Interesting troll

===

While Houki with Chifuyu....

Make so much sense .

Probably admire her sister, tried to model herself after Chifuyu.
Old 2013-11-22, 20:23   Link #48645
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Chifuyu: TABANE!!!!

Tabane: o.o Ch-Chi-chan!?

Chifuyu: WHY DID YOU TURN MY BROTHER INTO A GIRL!?!?!

Tabane: O.O... wut?!

Ichika: ...uuuu, this is embarrassing...

Tabane: WHAAAAATTT!?

Chifuyu: That's MY line, kono baka-usagi!!

Tabane: Ch-chotto matte, Chi-chan~! I did no such thing!

Chifuyu: He got inside YOUR IS!!!

Tabane: ... he what...?

Chifuyu: ... *glares at Ichika*

Ichika: I saw an IS unit... and it seemed to talk to me...

Tabanae: ... 0.0 Y-you heard it talk to you?

Ichika: Y-yeah, so I went up to it and touched it. A flash of light and I felt my body like it was on fire... and then, I was a GIRL!

Tabane: *trying REALLY hard not to burst out laughing* .. I ... I never thought...

Chifuyu: So you DO know something!! Spill it!

Tabane: H-hold on... *turns and types in some data, stealing glances at Ichika's surprising development* You actually make a cute girl, Ichika~

Ichika: *covers her chest* Mou, Tabane-nee!

Chifuyu: *looks ready to break Tabane's head*

Tabane: *after a few moments* ... I was right...

Chifuyu: ... about what?

Tabane: Gomen, Icchan - I mean, Ikkun. *snicker* Looks like my 'kids' are playing a mean trick on you.

Ichika: ... eh?

Tabane: Remember that the cores defaulted to only allow women to pilot them for some reason? Well, YOU can apparently pilot as well, even originally being a guy. So - to keep their 'tradition' they....decidedtoturnyouintoagirl.

*blink blink*

Ichika: EEEEEEHHHHHHH!?!?

Chifuyu: Fix this, now!!

Tabane: ... actually Chi-chan, they already 'fixed' Ikkun.

Chifuyu: ... explain.

Tabane: Well, the short version is ... 'Ikkun' was supposed to be 'Icchan'.

~*~

... y'know, actually that would explain a LOT...
Old 2013-11-22, 20:24   Link #48646
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Age, you know, you're the third one that could say out loud what I think before I even said it. My father and twin brother are the first and second.

On the next episode:

"Kyahh! I burned my kitchen again!... I miss you, Ichika!"

"Ahhh! That is, Ichika! Harder, please!"

"So, who do you choose: Chifuyu-nee, Madoka or Me?"

"I... I..."

Tune in next time for the final episode of "Three Sisters and One Clueless Boy"!
"
Old 2013-11-22, 21:04   Link #48647
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

@Zero and @Demi. If you guys are wondering what the hell I'm doing with the short Cecilia gagfic:

Chifuyu: (eyebrow twitch) "What."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 21:09   Link #48648
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't even watch the show and I get the reference!

Quote:
"Ichika... you... you alive?"

"Why don't you tell us soon, why are-"

"Nevermind his reason"

"Laura-san?"

"He's... going to fight"

"Of course he is, all of us-"

"Don't interfere, you'll be dead caught in the crossfire"

"How can you say that?!"

"Face it, neither my machine nor Charlotte's are tuned for this level of air combat, and the rest of you don't have the skill to back up your machine's spec"

"How dare you-"

"Stop it, Laura!" Charlotte said "But what she said is partially true, this is not the fight we should join!"

"So what are we going to do, watching? We all know Ichika is weaker than everyone else, it's a fact no one can deny!" Lingyin, whether ignorant or don't care about her hypocritical statement, screamed.

"...."

"Houki-san, say something!" Cecilia begged, she's the only one they can rely on now.

But Houki stay silent.

Laura clenched her mechanical hand so hard that it's creaking under strain, if not because of regulator, it'll probably dented as result. "... he's different"

"So what, goddamn golden plating doesn't dictate-"

"Listen for once, Rin, Cecilia. Look at his eyes" Charlotte stated matter-of-factly "And we have something else to take care off"

High in the sky, the two machines are caught in a staring contest, not a lift of finger. Both machines' battle computer constantly analyzing the specification and equipment of their opposition, and the lack of movement doesn't help at all.

"The outer frame seems to be similar to Byakushiki... but at the same time, it's definitely modified extensively, in terms of internal equipment" M thought "And furthermore, he's alive and well... huh, this will be fun"

The order had come, test the ability of this machine, they said. M chuckled, of course, even without order she probably want to do it anyway.

And so she open fired with her BITs.

First shot miss by inches, he didn't even do a major movement, only turn his left shoulder backward. He could read a decisive shot, she concluded. Well, if he can't do this much he probably won't survive at all.

His wing clacked open revealing two parts that she though will combine into a rifle... no... it's a carbine. And that under-barrel...

Retaliation shot missed.

"What a joke, I thought you like to charge forward on the first opportunity?" she taunted him, laughing.

His own visor clacked close as he fired again twice "This is not the opportunity"

M chuckled, so during the span of two months he had learn something. At this rate, Autumn probably will throw hissy fit because her mission would be so much harder.

"This will be fun!" she shouted as her BITs roared, delivering a metaphorical wall of light, so rapidly that it's practically raining.

The power efficiency is much better than that of Blue Tears, he concluded as he spun around to dodge the attack, the beam is much more focused, the firing rate is improved too.

His sensor detected an attack just in time of need, require him to bent his neck to dodge a high velocity rounds from her rifle aimed at the back of his head. So it fires both beam and solid ammunition, eh?

M took the chance to flank him from above, trying to deliver a powerful heeldrop. If it was any lesser pilot, they'll surely fell victim into that trick.

Unfortunately, once again he prove that he's a better pilot than her report indicated. Using his own armored leg to deflect the attack as well as unleashing a blade with zero hesitation.

"WHA-"

Her BITs flared, enhanced barrier meet lightning blade, caused a deafening howl not unlike a severe case of short-cutting electronic. M retreated a bit, assessing what just happened.

At the very least 35% increase in pilot performance, and that machine's spec... it's abnormal, Byakushiki are supposed to be experimental, and yet this unit move so lightly...

Go all out, the top brass had spoken, and leave whenever you can.

"Tch, I'll end this once an for all"

The pattern of her assault changed, leaving no gaps between them. And yet, he's more than capable of dealing with them easily, as if he can read their-

No wait, M thought, the BITs attack pattern is strange... how could...

Sacrificing a fraction of computing power and her own concentration, she analyzed the cause. The BITs are behaving strangely as if...
Power disparity HO!
Old 2013-11-22, 21:15   Link #48649
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

That is for Mirrorverse, am I right? Nice job, by the way!

Also, haven't anyone thinking about Hyakku Shiki?
Old 2013-11-22, 21:20   Link #48650
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It has even worse tenses than usual though (too many to spot myself)

But yeah, one reviewer said it's sad that Ichika is the weakest. By the time he returned to his canon world... well, not quite. He got stronger while his harem stay static, do the math.
Old 2013-11-22, 21:32   Link #48651
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Brainstorming, Brainstorming, Brainstorming.

Ah hah! How about a pacifist Priest Ichika who travel around the world as an activist and humantarian? Then one day, he has got an IS. That could both explain the inciline of battle and distant of him with the girls. Not to mention depicting the rift between Faith an Science.
Old 2013-11-22, 22:00   Link #48652
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
It has even worse tenses than usual though (too many to spot myself)

But yeah, one reviewer said it's sad that Ichika is the weakest. By the time he returned to his canon world... well, not quite. He got stronger while his harem stay static, do the math.
Hah, I saw that one. I must say that Mirrorverse versions are about 20-35% stronger than their Canon counterparts. That's just because Icchan is so BA, they had to level up just to try and keep up - especially Houki.

Speaking of the fic... I'm ignoring the last two 'reviews' on it... >.<
Old 2013-11-22, 22:05   Link #48653
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^ HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't even watch the show and I get the reference!
- Yeah, and if ANYBODY is perfect for that crossover, it'd be Cecilia.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 22:12   Link #48654
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Tempest
Adding to that is Raijin's true ability. It doesn't have anything special beyond "Screw G3 I.S.", but the more complex and advanced enemy's equipment is, the worse they fare, often because of over-reliance on said equipment.

This wasn't quite visible with Lingyin match because her unit is much more simpler than say, BT series, Gospel, or Mysterious Lady. Lingyin also prefer Close combat than long range bombardment. In contrast, both Cecilia and Madoka relied on their BITs too much and well...

@ Hawke
Awesome!
Old 2013-11-22, 22:21   Link #48655
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@Tempest: Just don't tell me that you're going to do it.

@Zero: Raw Power?

Well, the simple layout of Byakkushiki and "Emperor Orimura" remind me of Confusius's metaphor of a leader and the Northern Star, using the Unmoveable to deal with the always-changing universe.

Water is Unpredictable, and so does Fire.

But who will truimph: the Cunning Dragon or the Proud Phoenix?

Tch, I wonder why none of us children inhertance my father's ability with poetic.
Old 2013-11-22, 22:26   Link #48656
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Miner
POETRY

Not raw power, skill.

In the mirrorverse, most people don't care that much about Ichika as THE man, the wall he erect via how he acted and how he dressed has cause the scale between rival and love interest to be flipped. Basically, he had turned from 'the naive Hero' into 'the aloof Lancer'.

And without anyone distracting their attention, most of the girls is able to focus on learning something new everyday. It's not so much Icchan is OP, it's because everyone is insanely dedicated for their goal (that hormonal boost had to go somewhere).
Old 2013-11-22, 22:37   Link #48657
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Give anyone a clear environment, a clear will and a clear goal, they will reached it, huh?

That is why I always consider TWOGK as the top Harem show. Everyone have their dream, and Keima is only their to help them.

... What if I duplicate it in IS?

Also, a bit of fun:

"Papa, tell me how did you met Mama!"

"Yeah, Father! You've never tell us how did you fell in Love!"

"Well, it all start when I was preparing a Play for ISA students..."

Basically my edition of what could be the upcoming "Ignition Heart" game.
Old 2013-11-22, 22:42   Link #48658
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

This backfire somewhat in few aspect though, namely it takes effort for the original harem to have Ichika open up to them (and you know how they roll ).

Even the Original Chifuyu have a hard time dealing with him.
Old 2013-11-22, 22:50   Link #48659
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

*BOOM! BOOM! Ka-BOOOM!!!*

"What is going on? President, can you here me?"

"(Buzz) Ichika-kun (Buzz) we're under attack (Buzz) by..."

*Pang*

"Never look away from your opponent."

"Chi... Chifuyu-nee?"

"Wrong! My name is Madoka Orimura, and I'm here to kill you for my place!"

*Pang! Pang! Pang!*

"Wah... BYAKUSHIKI!"

*Boom*

"Ichika..."

"Ichika, wake up..."

"Please open your eyes, Orimura-kun..."

"... Who am I? Is my name Ichika? Who are you girls?"

I admit, that scenario open up quite a lot posibility.
Old 2013-11-23, 00:00   Link #48660
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Interrupting her effort is a massive metal fist almost the size of her head, shes forced to throttle hard, hard enough that her machine visibly shaken and the thermal indicator to warn her the risk.

"Autumn, where are you?"

Preoccupied, came the reply, this little bitch that call herself the student council is holding me back.

Tch, M clenched her teeth as she climb higher and higher, the brat tailing behind her uncaring of the assault aimed at his direction.

Several time, they clashed in the air. And she's pretty much at disadvantage, as her machine is optimized for long range combat.

She can only rely on her raw fighting ability.

"Persistent little fool!" she tried to shot him with beam rifle at full power, but all he did is to grab the barrel and turn it aside, beam harmlessly passed over him and hitting nothing but the air on it's way...

And proceed to crush the barrel shroud.

She cursed inwardly, realizing that the damage on the heatsink inside it will reduce the rate of fire and maximum output of her weapon.

Scowled, she ditched the now castrated rifle in favor of using both hands for a pair of blade. If he want to play close and personal, so be it.

The altitude now close to 2000 meter, at this height melee combat become much more dangerous, but M are far too occupied too care.

Dancing at supersonic speed, both unit tried to take down each other without regards to power restriction. Painting the sky with beautiful yet uncanny bands of vapor, armor chipped, shield drained, neither of them able to back down, else it'll leave room for the other side to caught them off guard.

Her interceptor blade whirled toward his direction, his barrier already broken from the merciless onslaught of her BITs, but unexpectedly he did something crazy.

He raised his mechanical hand, letting the blade stab right through the segments of his palm.
Oh yes, more! MORE!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest