AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kanon

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Kanon - 2006 - Characters Poll II (Multiple Choice!)
Yuuichi 219 42.28%
Ayu 235 45.37%
Nayuki 219 42.28%
Shiori 168 32.43%
Makoto 159 30.69%
Mai 263 50.77%
Akiko 71 13.71%
Akiko's Jam 101 19.50%
Kaori 49 9.46%
Jun 33 6.37%
Mishio 29 5.60%
Sayuri 157 30.31%
Piro 53 10.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-26, 16:02   Link #121
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Only on episode 14, and i really like all the characters so far. But to avoid voting for everyone, im going to choose my favorite. Mai.

Perfect combination of power and beauty. Quick to the point short answers and a sense of humor like no others. Reminds me of Tomoyo.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 03:27   Link #122
Tiran86

I voted for Yuuichi since he's one of the best lead characters in a long time, and Ayu, my favorite of the girls in the show.

Although Ayu's my favorite girl, I think Mai's route was the best part of the show.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 06:17   Link #123
Solafighter
Hige

Yuuichi, Ayu and Makoto.
Old 2008-07-27, 12:08   Link #124
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Akiko's Ham: The most evil character, nothing compares to it's power. Fear akiko's Ham!
ham? i dun recall any ham ....
Old 2008-07-27, 15:36   Link #125
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taricitous View Post
ham? i dun recall any ham ....
My mistakem I meant Jam. Now editing
... Akikos' Ham sound a bit... weird... hehe
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 01:16   Link #126
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
lmao yea very weird .... bit dirty In My Opinion! lol
Old 2008-08-02, 17:06   Link #127
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Yuuichi, Ayu, Mai, Akiko and Kaori are my favourites
Old 2008-10-25, 10:32   Link #128
9taileddemon

Shiori got my top vote. So cute and kind and very calm most of the time.

Mai got one for her unusual yet cute personality. And she is strong too which also gets her votes.

Sayuri has the awesome ahahaha and her loyalty to Mai is very inspiring.
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 22:33   Link #129
xxangelchanxx
>:3

Send a message via MSN to xxangelchanxx
My favorites are Shiori,Kaori and Makoto.
xxangelchanxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 03:09   Link #130
Jill Valentine

Can't choose one, all of them are my faves especially Shiori
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 16:50   Link #131
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppy Cake View Post
Can't choose one, all of them are my faves especially Shiori
But if there's one that is especially your favorite, then wouldn't that one be your favorite?
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 17:39   Link #132
Jill Valentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
But if there's one that is especially your favorite, then wouldn't that one be your favorite?
Lol nope, it's not because all of them are my favourites every few days different one

02:38 am better go to sleep
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 11:28   Link #133
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
I gave my votes to Nayuki and Ayu

Nayuki: I think out of all the girls shes the strongest. She might not be physically strong like Mai she had the emotional toughness to deal with the fact that Yuuichi was constantly running after girl #whatever, then several of these girls pratically moved in and took time away from her and her mother. The fact that she was always kind to the girls and Yuuichi and it took nearly killing her mother for her to finally snap just shows what a great person she was.

Ayu: One Word Aguuuu!!!
AudriSampson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 22:43   Link #134
VampiressMiharu
High-Class Vampire

I don't understand why so many people like Ayu. Honestly, if she wasn't the last one to reveal her story, she wouldn't be dominating the polls this much. It's like how fifth graders can beat you at fifth grade subjects because it's fresh in their minds. Mai and Makoto forever! (Not as a pairing, though.) Makoto was just adorable, and she grew on me since her's was the story that was first unraveled. If you ask me, she's ten times cuter than Ayu (bells > backpack) Mai has a frickin' sword and bunny ears. Need I say more?

Auu~
VampiressMiharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 00:07   Link #135
Jiggy

Ayu: The stranger the better, and Ayu's a very strange girl who won me over more than even Misuzu from Air. Her constant ambushes of Yuuichi, taiyaki thefts, dinner utensil war dance, and obliviousness to social conventions (boku), along with her catchphrase (naturally), all made her memorable to me.

Jun: I know he was minor, but I can't ignore him at all because this guy brought every scene he was in to such life, whether having weird clothes bragging contests with Yuuichi, playing servant to Kaori yet again, dancing it up with his crazy disco outfit, or being the chosen one to find Ayu's angel.

Mishio: Even more minor, yet she has easily one of my favorite scenes at the end of the Makoto arc. Here's a girl who's witnessed tragedy once and then again--but when asked what she'd wish for, she talks about candy falling from the sky and I think that says volumes about her.

Shiori: She's more normal than the others, but she's the only character in Kanon who can thwart Yuuichi's wit and wisecracks on cue. I love her views on thinking of the world in the context of a drama and wanting to build an enormous snowman, and her thinking that tabasco was the enemy of humanity. And another striking thing is her ability to subtly draw out Ayu's importance to Yuuichi (from a viewer's perspective) from both sides--she plays Ayu by sneak-bumping Yuuichi before school one day, but she also pulls him into playing Ayu and gets him saying "uguu~" after a putdown. Another thing I love about her is that to me she doesn't particularly seem interested in Yuuichi in a romantic sense, which gives her major points with me since I love platonic relationships in anime. He's something of a stand-in brother figure because her sister is ignoring her.

Makoto: The prankster who makes herself loved by making herself hated. Always one of my favorite character types.

Those are just my favorites who I voted for. Other than Yuuichi and Mai (too sarcastic and too quiet for me respectively), I liked pretty much everybody else too. Nayuki probably "deserved" Yuuichi a lot more than Ayu and I do love her character's strength both emotionally and physically; she'd be my runner-up. Akiko was a dependable and understanding figure always secretly figuring out how to resolve situations with the least amount of conflict for all sides. Kaori had one of the most poignant emotional relationships and I thought she was handled expertly in that she was treating her sister wrong for such a long time but never became unsympathetic because of it.

Lastly, Sayuri and ahaha~ are great, but I felt a little spoiled watching Kanon 2006 since one of the few things the 2002 version holds over it with me is that the class president there presented a more vicious threat to her friendship with Mai and forced more compromise out of Sayuri instead of having Jun resolve it with a couple lines of quick thinking.
Jiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 10:30   Link #136
KimmyChan

My vote went to Yuuichi
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 10:07   Link #137
Gordy Lechance

More Love For Akiko-oneechan!!

More Love For Anime Mommies!!

Which is why I've just created the following social group for all you Anime MILF lovers, Cute Anime Mommy Worshippers:

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=332

Come all come all!!
Old 2009-06-15, 01:37   Link #138
Innocent
Moe Moe Kyun!

Ayu the best character from Kanon, she's cute and her sad arc so emotional.
Innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 02:56   Link #139
Kohei Hasekura

Nayuki for sure.. Ayu is cute and all..But my heart still belongs to Nayuki!!..

Gah.. she's on the 4th TT_TT
Kohei Hasekura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-10, 01:26   Link #140
ATP

Yuuichi because he didn't screw up his harem in the way Makoto Itou did. Add in the innate snark of a KyoAni lead and we have the highest level of awesome a down-to-earth drama can get.

And Piro... because he inspired Piro-san of Megatokyo. Isn't that awesome?
ATP is offline   Reply With Quote