AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-10, 12:22   Link #6141
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

w00t! Up to date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And if we take into consderation the three OC Aces...

Keroko-chan = Holds a fragment of Neltharion's powers. And given time and some edits by Keroko-kun and others, she could go around X in output temporarily.

Hikki = son of Nagalintar. Strongest Ace at normal circumstances. ZA WARUDO! and has a completely HAXXed berserk mode.

Kha = Kor Fuzion w/ Fate
The most important thing to me is balance. If Keroko`s h4xx are needed to keep balance, then its okay with me.

Quote:
It's not really that bad. Tesla still definitely can go neck and neck with Aurion in combat tactics. But Aurion trumps her in the sick humor department, which is also included in the scoreboard. The main reason why Aurion has such a lead is because of his not too normal mind tricks/jokes. So Tesla's ego won't be really damaged as much as your claiming.
Oooh, now I see. Still, poor Tesla-chan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Attention!

Well, I got some bad news here.

The OC List has reached its size limit. I cannot add any more links.

Any suggestions?

Here is mine:

Each of you make a post and organize all of your characters' links and information, and I will link to these posts. I will still keep information such as character and squad names. (In other words, the list will be the same, just without individual character links) I can PM you what I have done so far (the raw code) so you wont have to work on the old links. The OC List right now has all the links up till page 268.
Urk... that will require some time.... though maybe not as much as others. Do you mind if I do this last, when I get home?

---------------------------------------------

Mini-update! In my manga gathering spree, I finally decided on the identity of the last Rogue.

For those of you who may know her: Unit type M.A.M.E.T.

For those of you who don`t:

Spoiler for heavy spoiler, but nobody cares, right?:

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-08-10 at 15:33.
Old 2007-08-10, 12:39   Link #6142
Erio
Hiromi

Oh yeah, I hope you guys dont mind if I continue to use that OC List to organize my links... at least for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Hmm, that's also good. Still PM me the links you have so far and I'll edit the posts so that each character and/or story would have a single post.
PM on the way... sorry, I had to finish some work stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Urk... that will require some time.... though maybe not as much as others. Do you mind if I do this last, when I get home?

---------------------------------------------

Mini-update! In my manga gathering spree, I finally decided on the identity of the last Rogue.

Well, I dont see need to organize your stuff, as you dont have 30 or more parts like other people.

As for MAMET, still no clue who that is.
Old 2007-08-10, 12:42   Link #6143
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:

Not a spoiler for me as I hear about said manga for the first time Shall I go wiki it I wonder
Old 2007-08-10, 13:06   Link #6144
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
EPIC indeed. Arcas/Mel FTMFW!

For some reason, I felt compelled to comment on the Caro-powah thing, but it didn't feel as immersing as your cliche, yet exciting Mel-Arcas parts.

And yeah, I believe you...

Really I do. I had zero intention of Astra being so tsun-tsun towards Shamal, or even Isdera having the warrior's admiration of Signum... It just came about. Which was why there wasn't really anything substantial on Wira on his-rivalry lol.

I'll be interested to see where this will be going.
Thanks for your review... and your belief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Hurray for "Oniichan... dame?" killer word! You win!
<freezes> NO!! NOT AGAIN!!! THIS ISN'T WHO I AM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

*Standing Ovation*
BRAVO!

Truly Epic Arcas/Mel moments here! At last, those two FINALLY got together And a heartwarming moment those two had Although mistaking Arcas for cheating with Shamal was

And... Caro's ONII-CHAN BREAKER FTW!!
Thanks! Please continue to read my work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
NICE!

That sums it up nicely.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Awesome So while I was correct in thinking that he proposing, it not's quite the ring that I was expecting...

A nice end to their stay on Earth

So they'll be heading back to where ever they normally stay then, should be interesting.

Onni-chan dame....... the next version of the onichan breaker...........
It's not a formal proposal... that comes MUCH later - but it essentially is a marriage promise.

Quote:

[Satty][/Satty]

EPIC WIN!!!

Finally! The lurve!
Let's see...

Caro's Onii-chan Breaker =
Mel and Arcas ploy to embarrass the Aces =
The ribbon... leading to the SMOOCH! =

WHOOOHOOO! Extremely good work!

By the way, Shamal and Arcas seem like extremely close cousins by how they interact...
Well, EPIC was what I was going for... glad to know I did it!

Quote:
@Reiji: Let me think about it... Do you want a powerful enemy? I can make a Faust or a Mephisto ala-Nexus if you'd like. Though I'm not sure about the speed or even if I could make one.
I'm looking for something like that... these'll be the Dunamist opponents in LegendS, so feel free.

And as to time, I won't start writing LegendS until StrikerS is over, and even then it'll take some time to get to the Dunamists - you've probably got 7-10 weeks to come up with one.

AND I NEED THE GENDER!!!

Quote:
Hmm, I'm having my hands full with creating the villains for OutcastS, but as you don't need the history to be included I can come up with a design today evening. (I need to put some of the pictures in my collection to use after all )

Great chapter and epic finale for Seven Days (is this the end or there's going to be some kind of epilogue btw?)

Sorry that I'm not good in commenting on touching stuff like this
Thanks for volunteering on char #2! Be glad to have a pic up...

This is not the end of Seven Days... there's an epilogue that'll be up in the next few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post

Epic indeed ^^ a complete Win

Wish I had more time to comment but i don't

i look forward to reading more tomorrow... if i have time ><
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
OK let's do this democratically. Please vote for the option that you feel is most appropiate :

Spoiler for Spoiler!:

Are you for or against this device? [Magneto]Choose now.[/Magneto]

AH dam you pointed it out. I saw the Ah-Kami-sama! and DNAngel refs before reading the author's notes.

Nicely done. And as usually, girls really gotta stop jumping to conclusions.

???: ...

*Creator-san disappears in a flash of light*
The new Device isn't bad... just don't abuse it too much.

And thanks for your review!

Quote:
OK I'll send you guys PMs shortly.

And I actually thought of a better idea, though very similar to the above. I can keep all the individual character links, EXCEPT for biography update links. As for stories related to these characters, I can also link to the first parts of these stories only. Links to other parts you can include in your character's and/or story's original post, to which I will be linking on the list.

Here's an example:

Created by An Hero in Disguise
Additional Biography and Story parts can be organized in those first posts.

I guess this will also help the list look a lot better.

Comments?
Great Idea! PM me my links and I'll try to get it up... though I'm not the greatest computer whiz in the world...

NEW MATERIAL!!!

Re: Seven Days

Thanks to everyone for your reviews! The Epilogue will be up in the next few days!
Old 2007-08-10, 14:15   Link #6145
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Thanks for volunteering on char #2! Be glad to have a pic up...

This is not the end of Seven Days... there's an epilogue that'll be up in the next few.
I was busy reorganizing my posts for Erio (I had some troubles with it due to the fact that some parts of Dance of the Demons were posted by Kha and I couldn't edit them ), so the character will have to wait for tomorrow. BTW any specific wishes? Like approximate power level, wanted/unwanted range of abilities etc?
Old 2007-08-10, 15:24   Link #6146
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@Kha:

Well, I'm confused by your request a tad...I don't really see anything in the original bio that clashes with Kha's progression up to StrikerS, but if there is, I'll change it for what you're doing.

And, come to think of it, Alaeith does kinda look like Otto in my mind...

And the Stahlritter, eh? Nice name for the group, good sir.

I never really envisioned nor accidentally intended for Alaeith to be classified as the first Guardian, but maybe that ain't so bad- but since Sakura was around before...it might work, though, but I'll have to hear what you say about it.

About his last, rather destructive spell- hey, everyone's gotta have one, right?
1. No I see nothing wrong either. I said that paragraph about the updated profile just in case you had other things in mind based on the one still on the 2nd thread post.

Well you did say Alaeith was the Guardian of the Libram, and there was never another until about 3 years b4 StrikerS, when Kha awakened Sakura's consciousness inside the Libram. And since Sakura became the Guardian long after the book was written, it's not too farfetched to think that there might've been other guardians in the past. And so... chance to introduce another time paradox.

It could be better. Stahlritter comes from the line of assets Kha has that have Stahl in them, the most famous one being the "super robot" DaiStahlMut.

Now if the Stahlritter were to regroup, I suppose another super robot combination has been unlocked... I think Aaron's gonna pounce on me for thinking the above.

/agree @ last point. I just recalled Erio had the same reaction at Kha's Chaosform.

4am sleeping first...
Old 2007-08-10, 15:31   Link #6147
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Eh, the idea for sorting out the list sounds alright...even though I've already done what you've asked, Erio...hopefully so.

And now, more Lettermen:

Spoiler for Letters (F-I):

I could re-do H's bio...and IS Skill names are still hard to come by. Of course, I'll make bigger versions of these like I'm doing with A to E. Expect J to L tomorrow. Feedback is appreciated.
Old 2007-08-10, 15:54   Link #6148
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

List of OCs and Chapters

Here's my OC list:
  • Keith (Currently dormant)
Characters presently in BreakerS:

BreakerS timeline (Thanks to Nightengale for assembling the canon version)

The 28 Questions

And links to each Chapter:Chapter 3: A day off and date with MarenChapter 11: Not so Formal VisitChapter 12: PonderingSpecial Chapter 12a: What if - Rein got married to Koji

Chapter 13: Organized AssaultChapter 13a: The Sleeping Number

Chapter 14: The Oath between Fire and WindChapter 14a: Helpless

Chapter 14b: TogetherChapter 14c: Dream

Chapter 15: Revelations

Chapter 16: RF6 Sortie!
Chapter 17: Courage
Chapter 18: Resolve
Chapter 19: Calm Days
Chapter 20: Knight's Ordeal
Chapter 21: Koji's Knighting
Chapter 22: Visiting Day
Chapter 23: Codename: Heart Waver
Chapter 23a: A day in the Riot Force 6 HQ (Coming Soon)

Shorts:
BreakerS Epilogue (Outdated)

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2008-03-19 at 12:25.
Old 2007-08-10, 16:18   Link #6149
AImost Pure
Cat Boy Mage Squad

Send a message via AIM to AImost Pure
Whew!! I gotta say, whenever I come up with a story to write I have no problem starting it off or ending it. It's the middle that always gets me. Here's the next part of Minea's diaries for everyone to enjoy. Heh, I realized that right now there is only one male character in my stories... And he doesn't say much. I have considered add ZERO male characters except for Judas but I realized that alienating main male characters might push the moe agenda too much. The main villain for the first and second section is male. I'll have his character profile up soon once I introduce him and finish thinking over his mind set.

Something to look forward to will be Alexandria's five chosen for her unit. Their uniforms match exactly to Alexandria's uniform. Each of them, once their wills and minds were broken by Alexandria's training, went separately to meet with Celesti for special implants and preparation for using their Devices.

One last note, the Device Attachment that Minea designed is both an alternative to the cartridge unit or an addition. Three to five Magnifying glass shape lens disperse from the user's weapon acting in one of three functions, binds, barriers, or enhancing a spell. This allows the user to cast one normal spell, and a low level spell at the same time.

Spoiler for Minea's Diaries #4 Part 2:
Old 2007-08-10, 17:22   Link #6150
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Here's my OC list:
  • Keith (Currently dormant)
Characters presently in BreakerS:

Ex-Treize

And links to each Chapter:Chapter 3: A day off and date with MarenChapter 11: Not so Formal VisitChapter 12: PonderingSpecial Chapter 12a: What if - Rein got married to Koji

Chapter 13: Organized AssaultChapter 13a: The Sleeping Number

Chapter 14: The Oath between Fire and WindChapter 14a: Helpless

Chapter 15: Revelations

That's pretty much all, still some things to add (like that Jail & Lutecia gig I did )
Gonna look for it...
Wow That's one massive list

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
Whew!! I gotta say, whenever I come up with a story to write I have no problem starting it off or ending it. It's the middle that always gets me. Here's the next part of Minea's diaries for everyone to enjoy. Heh, I realized that right now there is only one male character in my stories... And he doesn't say much. I have considered add ZERO male characters except for Judas but I realized that alienating main male characters might push the moe agenda too much. The main villain for the first and second section is male. I'll have his character profile up soon once I introduce him and finish thinking over his mind set.

Something to look forward to will be Alexandria's five chosen for her unit. Their uniforms match exactly to Alexandria's uniform. Each of them, once their wills and minds were broken by Alexandria's training, went separately to meet with Celesti for special implants and preparation for using their Devices.

One last note, the Device Attachment that Minea designed is both an alternative to the cartridge unit or an addition. Three to five Magnifying glass shape lens disperse from the user's weapon acting in one of three functions, binds, barriers, or enhancing a spell. This allows the user to cast one normal spell, and a low level spell at the same time.

Agreed, bringng some males in wouldn't hurt
Old 2007-08-10, 17:27   Link #6151
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Repost from Image thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Spoiler:
...No, I'm not smoking
It's slightly liberal translation, but I tried to stick with original texts as much as possible.
Sounds interesting
Old 2007-08-10, 17:29   Link #6152
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Into The Dusk
Chapter IV, Part B

Spoiler for long:

That reminds me: what happens to Raising Heart in this AU?
Nice second part. Is Hikki dreaming or something?

Quote:
Those segments of yours, USB, rather...foreboding, might I say. Dark times lie ahead for Solo Wing Zero, I must say...

And on another note, before the Lettermen, and even before Marc, I had this character drawn out:

Spoiler for Alaeith:
Nice character.

Quote:
For a moment, I thought Libelle was literally a dragonfly (til I reread) Though why does the Schmutzvogel spell sound so familiar...
I think someone used it before....

Quote:
Edit:

Time for PREVIEW TIME! On the rare occasions I do post previews, here's one of my upcoming profile histories, which will be required to understand one of the concepts of the chapter after it, continuing the Linebacker's story.

Spoiler for Data Log:
Interesting....

Quote:
Well, here goes, (Ex)Treize's profile...

Spoiler for Numbers: Ex-Treize:

You've seen her picture already, but here it is again
Ex-Treize

Now...I also would like to explain a few things about Koji and Yui:
Who taught them and what did they teach!

Spoiler for Koji's Case:

Spoiler for Yui's Case:

That was how things went for them (excluding TSAB training)
I don't think I missed anything... If I did, I'll add later...
Nice profile on Treize, and how Koji and Yui learned thier spells.

Quote:
Attention!

EDIT: Suggestion: I can keep all the individual character links, EXCEPT for biography update links. As for stories related to these characters, I can also link to the first parts of these stories only. You guys can include links to other parts in your character's and/or story's original post, to which I will be linking on the list.

Here's an example:

Created by An Hero in DisguiseAdditional Biography and Story parts can be organized in those first posts.

The OC List right now has all the links up till page 268.

Aaron008R, AImost Pure, KBTKaiser, LoweGear, Nightengale, tshouryuu please get back to me as soon as possible.
I see...mind if I do it later? I can't right now.
Old 2007-08-10, 17:38   Link #6153
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Nice second part. Is Hikki dreaming or something?
Yeah, seems like he's having a dream while being in coma.
Old 2007-08-10, 17:42   Link #6154
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
OK I'll send you guys PMs shortly.

And I actually thought of a better idea, though very similar to the above. I can keep all the individual character links, EXCEPT for biography update links. As for stories related to these characters, I can also link to the first parts of these stories only. Links to other parts you can include in your character's and/or story's original post, to which I will be linking on the list.

Additional Biography and Story parts can be organized in those first posts.

Comments?
Good idea. PM me as well, and I'll move on towards editing some stuff.

Btw, have you read my "Alternate MC 075 : Last Reflection?"

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-10, 18:26   Link #6155
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Nice chapter
Minea is going doki-doki over Constance, and Vanissa is the same as always

Alexandria really did a number on that guy ...oh no, wait...it was an 'accident'

Keep up the good work
Old 2007-08-10, 18:30   Link #6156
Erio
Hiromi

@FlameSparkZ Nice list. What shall I call your story? BreakerS?

Quote:
Repost from Image thread:

Sounds interesting
About Hayate, I'm not too surprised. I guess the way I created her for NanoHammer was right on target.

If this stuff is true, then Scaglietti is not inside the Cradle? That's weird.

Quote:
I see...mind if I do it later? I can't right now.
Haha, you dont really need to do anything right now. You only have 1 multi-part story. If that story gets big, I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Good idea. PM me as well, and I'll move on towards editing some stuff.

Btw, have you read my "Alternate MC 075 : Last Reflection?"
OK.

Regarding Last Reflection, no, I havent yet... been busy all day. I just got back from work and I gotta go out soon again... I'll have to tackle the backlog when I get back later tonight.
Old 2007-08-10, 20:36   Link #6157
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: Blaze of Life (Unlimited Blade Works) (403 Forbiddena)

Alright, time for some post replying

Quote:
Woah. Very well done here, same going for the first part. I wonder what the eventual outcome will be?
Works on the way, as usual.

=============

Quote:
Evil teasers are evil. What exactly did Hikki do in the first one?
Quote:
[An Hero in Disguise]What exactly did Hikki do in the first one?[/An Hero in Disguise]
It's all because of Nightengale's following scenario:
Spoiler for there's some editing, but oh well:

Well, ask him for further explanation. I'm too twisted to say anything further.

======================

Quote:
Wha.... I thought Nanohaverse Widuri looked like a younger version of the Yanmama Widuri that Takeru meets in your Animax Fanfic entry! But look at this! And I'm assuming that dream Widuri and Unison Widuri looks exactly alike! Hikki is a LOLICON!
That Widuri is different person.

Hikki is indeed Big Daddy Yo's son, remember?

Quote:

Hikki ended up as the WORST possible character attitude-wise!
Mah, wait until he reveals more of his dark persona.

==================

Quote:
2. EMO Kha doesn't look like that. He's the silent, still but vicious kind of emo, not the screaming kind. Other than that it's goo.
It's just a predicted scenario (which, of course, is not finalized). I just posted it so that I can get responds from people.

Anyway, regarding the TIME PARADOX situation, I'm glad I know the actual event. So this means I can go and edit the future scenarios for convenience. Many thanks.

=====================

Quote:
More good dreaming on the part of Hikki there concerning Widuri, and like Hawt Chika Mama said, maybe it's his deepest desire

*dodges sniper fire*

Anyways, at least Hikki gets some touching quality time with his mother Though the pain and conflict he'll be facing once he wakes up just multiplied
For records, Hikki is technically an orphan. He never has a family in its true sense, so it's somewhat a good situation for him to have a family he has wanted.

Even though it's only a dream.

*cue music of It's Only The Fairy Tale*

Quote:
You don't say... I wish I could dream irresponsibly LIKE THA-

*dodges more sniper fire*
*face-palms*

Quote:
Did Hikki just dematerialize and compact the Numbers into his pendant? To form his own portable harem

*runs*
NOT THAT KIND OF THING!

=====================

Quote:
What was this for then? “It’s been five months,” Armstrong spoke.

Meh it's all good regardless.
It's been five months since (in the scenario, anyway) Hikki was admitted into ICU ward, and he hasn't shown any sign of waking up. Yet. It will be another 5 months before he returns from his vegetative -- only to face a harsh, cruel reality.

Quote:
So Solo Wing is Kha?

But these are really evil..... They don't give me anything....(well except for angst, but that's not good for me..)
[kha] [/kha]

=================

Quote:
Spoiler for Alaeith:

Spoiler for Lettermen (A-E):

And:

Spoiler for Marc:

If this is what you mean, then that's good. If not, tell me.
Ah, yes, I remember Alaeith. Very good to see him reposted in a good way here.

But the Letterman? That's new to me.

=================

Quote:

A mommy program? WANT TO SEE HOW IT WORKS!

*runs from Keroko-chan*
Old 2007-08-10, 20:39   Link #6158
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
EDIT:

OMFG! Once my mind ran a simulation that saw the Twist's Fate timeline blowing up and sending debris crashing into other timelines, several Time Paradoxes are happening at an alarming rate!

Firstly, the Stahlritter:
Spoiler for AAAAAH!!!:

I see a few more things appearing, and includes sending the older Caro carrying Signum's Laevantine back to be discovered, permanently amnesiac, by Tiara.

Of course Vivio gets sent back in time to become the Seat of the Cradle. But that's not right, she appears in the Twist's Fate timeline prior to destruction...

AAAAAAH!!! TIME SPACE IS FALLING APART!!!
More Pime Taradoxes? This timeline's getting more convoluted than a Gordian Knot

Quote:
Well, here goes, (Ex)Treize's profile...

Spoiler for Numbers: Ex-Treize:

You've seen her picture already, but here it is again
Ex-Treize

Now...I also would like to explain a few things about Koji and Yui:
Who taught them and what did they teach!

Spoiler for Koji's Case:

Spoiler for Yui's Case:

That was how things went for them (excluding TSAB training)
I don't think I missed anything... If I did, I'll add later...
Nice, Ex-Treize has the same VA as Caro! And so Treize has more in common with the Nakajima's than the Numbers in their origin

On Koji and Yui... "Shooting Arts" ? I'm sorry to have to do this , but...

Spoiler for *places ION CANON targetting beacon*:

*runs from blast wave*

Quote:
Attention!

EDIT: Suggestion: I can keep all the individual character links, EXCEPT for biography update links. As for stories related to these characters, I can also link to the first parts of these stories only. You guys can include links to other parts in your character's and/or story's original post, to which I will be linking on the list.
Man, OC thread's growing waaaaay too large waaaay too fast

Anyways, PM me as well, so I can get organizing

Quote:

Junk Force huh? Sounds interesting, but I'll wait to see the upcoming anime Still... *wikis*

Quote:

So... dirty dreams we have do we Minea? And Constance is feeling the heat as well

As for slimeball Officer Krist - JUSTICE BE DONE!!! Though that was some EXTREME Justice from Alexandria there Seems Alexandria really does care for Minea, if only she'd show it more often

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-08-10, 20:44   Link #6159
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@USB:

Yeah, the Lettermen are male counterparts to the Numbers. I'll expand on their bios soonish.

About Alaeith...I wonder how he could be somehow intertwined into the scenario depicted by you/Nightengale. From what I've read, Kha's also using him for the Stahlritter, but you can use Alaeith too, if you so wish...despite that fact you said you would some time ago.

And, of that scenario...damn, that's dark and foreboding. Makes me want to see what happens, but, from what I gather, Hikki loses his sanity and does what he does...or so.

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2007-08-10 at 21:03.
Old 2007-08-10, 20:55   Link #6160
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
@USB:

Yeah, the Lettermen are male counterparts to the Numbers. I'll expand on their bios soonish.

About Alaeith...I wonder how he could be somehow intertwined into the scenario depicted by you/Nightengale. From what I've read, Kha's also using him for the Stahritter, but you can use Alaeith too, if you so wish...despite that fact you said you would some time ago.

And, of that scenario...damn, that's dark and foreboding. Makes me want to see what happens, but, from what I gather, Hikki loses his sanity and does what he does...or so.
Would like to see their full biography.

Yes, in the AU (at least) Hikki loses his sanity and he... simply does what he wants to do.

========================

Quote:
Attention!

I think my list's going to expand over the fence, so can you PM me on what to do?
Closed Thread