AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-07, 21:52   Link #81
polke45

character cover cd

I really like this album. My favorite song is probably "Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis" by Hinagiku. I mean what can you go wrong with adopting from one of the best songs in the history of anime and it is sung by my favorite character, Hina.

For those of you who have no idea what am i am talking about, "Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis" is the opening song from the anime, Evangelion.
Old 2009-03-07, 21:54   Link #82
Midonin
Last Engage

I was looking out for the Cover CD because of Ayumu's song. It's the ending to Choujin Sentai Jetman and being the toku fan I am, couldn't resist.

Though I do have to say Ryoko Shiraishi does a lovely job covering the ED.
Old 2009-03-07, 22:05   Link #83
VRMN
Dangoism

Send a message via AIM to VRMN
It's probably Cruel Angel's Thesis just for the pure win of having Shizuka Itou cover that song as Hinagiku. That said, I enjoyed Maria's, Wataru/Saki's and Ayumu's nearly as much.

Also, like the above poster, I rather enjoyed Ryouko Shiraishi's take on the fourth ED as Hayate.
Old 2009-03-07, 23:27   Link #84
polke45

this is one of those albums that should be owned by every anime fan, because it brings back those nostalgic memories such as Sentai ranger, Evangelion, and Maison Ikkoku.
Old 2009-03-08, 13:51   Link #85
neothe0ne

heh once again I'm the opposite of nearly everyone.

I thought Hina's Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis and Hayate's Ko no me kaze were among the _weakest_ songs in the album LOL.

My favorites are Nagi, Maria, and Ayumu's.
Old 2009-03-08, 21:25   Link #86
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I guess knowing the song helps, since my favorites are songs that I've already heard. Maria's is my favorite. I like Hinagiku's as well, though.
Old 2009-03-09, 05:53   Link #87
Mentar
Banned

I wonder if Hina's song is a sign that we'll finally get to see her perform it on her birthday party. Since it would mean that THE scene of the show will follow suit ^_^ (Nightly Tower scene with Hayate)
Old 2009-03-22, 13:22   Link #88
Midonin
Last Engage

This is amusing. Saw the tracklist for the second season ED, and while the one we'll hear in show is Hina and the student council trio, the single will also include a version with Yukiji as the chorus and a version with Hamster as the chorus. Small changes, but ones I await hearing.
Old 2009-04-15, 11:30   Link #89
Midonin
Last Engage

Alright, bit of an update on the music for S2.

Two character song CDs (both to be released 6/24) recently appeared in the listings. The first one is for Nagi and the second one is, to the surprise of no one, Hina.

Also, all the sources I've seen have been listing "Honjitsu, Mankai Watashi Iro!" as the first ending theme, which means that this season is bound to be at least two cours.
Old 2009-05-19, 15:07   Link #90
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Didn't see any info here, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knew the release date for the Wonder Wind single?
Old 2009-05-19, 15:10   Link #91
Midonin
Last Engage

A few hours ago would be my best guess.
Old 2009-05-19, 15:42   Link #92
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
Didn't see any info here, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knew the release date for the Wonder Wind single?
It got released today. I think you can alrdy find the full version on youtube.
Old 2009-05-20, 09:48   Link #93
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

6/24 for the new ending release? Aaaaargh can't wait that long.

And my favorite character cover is the baka trio's, even though I don't really know the song.
Old 2009-05-20, 09:52   Link #94
Midonin
Last Engage

The ending's releasing on 6/10, actually.
Old 2009-06-01, 18:13   Link #95
Midonin
Last Engage

Thanks to the website, info on the first two character songs I mentioned some posts back. Character songs 3-6 out of 8 have also been confirmed. They are, in order: Maria, Hayate, Ayumu and the student council trio of lovable idiots.

Nagi's song titles are "Straw Hat Fantasy" and "Shootin' Star".

Hina's song titles are "Do my Best!" and "I miss You".
Old 2009-06-10, 12:09   Link #96
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Listening to Honjitsu, Mankai Watashi Iro with Ayumu as the chorus... I was kind of expecting Ayumu to sing a bit more.

Still good, though. Don't know if I care for the one with alcoholic Katsura singing chorus.
Old 2009-06-10, 12:35   Link #97
Serffix

Another music CD called "HINA Festival & Carnival / HINA matsuri" has been scheduled to release on the same date as Nagi and Hina's character albums. (06/24)
I suppose this means we'll get to hear some singing in episode 12 (having my hopes on cruel angel thesis).
Found the details here : http://www.hayate-music.com/hinamatsuri/

Btw, there was also an extra on the "Honjitsu, mankai watashi iro" CD.
A 1:30~ music video with only Hina scenes. Pretty cool for Hina fans ^.^
Old 2009-06-10, 21:21   Link #98
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I like the other versions of the ending better than the original, especially Ayumu's, since it skips the "H-I-N-A Hinagiku! Hai hai!" part.
Old 2009-06-10, 22:38   Link #99
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I like the other versions of the ending better than the original, especially Ayumu's, since it skips the "H-I-N-A Hinagiku! Hai hai!" part.
I like the H-I-N-A part, although I could do without the first half of that where they say mankai.

It's better than alcoholic Katsura saying something about Dom Perignon and just shouting in a weird voice, at least. >_>
Old 2009-06-11, 15:39   Link #100
CynicalDurian

it wouldnt have killed them to have one track with just Ito's vocals alone without the guest nuisances, but why do that when you can have three near identical instrumentals? =/
Closed Thread