AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-11, 08:55   Link #2861
peinmaximus@

hey,huys the girl chinese campione is too in love with godou?
and what happen in vol 7 and 12?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 10:23   Link #2862
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by whx_epic View Post
Spoiler for how Heretical God is formed:
so when Athena respawned, did this rule take into effect?
Old 2012-08-11, 11:28   Link #2863
whitecloud

General of the sand? Sa go jou? Sun wu kong not complete yet, yet he can summon his friend already? After this cho Hakai and the trio complete...

P.s : why nobody ever think of calling sanzo to deal with sun wu kong or negotiate he at least is a good friend of the trio...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 12:45   Link #2864
Nekoppi

I think the simplest reason for why Superman/batman won't appear, is copy-right infringement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whx_epic View Post
Spoiler for how Heretical God is formed:
Perseus was summoned in modern times, and yet had the properties of Mithas. And apparently even the witches don't remember that connection...
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 12:50   Link #2865
kazzuya13

It's impossible no matter what you think that superman will become a [Heretic god] cause he doesn't have a qualification for it.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 13:00   Link #2866
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post

Perseus was summoned in modern times, and yet had the properties of Mithas. And apparently even the witches don't remember that connection...
You know, reading Vol.4, I get the idea that Perseus wasn't Perseus, nor was he Mithras, Heliogabulas or Sol Invictus. He was more like a distillation of the common traits shared by all of them, the stranger from the east, the sun god that tries to become king of the gods. He has no name, so he calls himself Perseus because as he says it's the most famous name associated with him in the current age.

In any case, I don't think people need to remember exactly the ancient mythological secrets. They're still there, in the myths people know today, just hidden, in something so simple as a turn of phrase.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 13:16   Link #2867
kazzuya13

Spoiler for annie aka John Pluto Smith:

Is this her?
if so
Spoiler for Captured:

Both she and Lou hao are good as captured
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 14:11   Link #2868
Nekoppi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You know, reading Vol.4, I get the idea that Perseus wasn't Perseus, nor was he Mithras, Heliogabulas or Sol Invictus. He was more like a distillation of the common traits shared by all of them, the stranger from the east, the sun god that tries to become king of the gods. He has no name, so he calls himself Perseus because as he says it's the most famous name associated with him in the current age.

In any case, I don't think people need to remember exactly the ancient mythological secrets. They're still there, in the myths people know today, just hidden, in something so simple as a turn of phrase.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I take back my previous comments on the Heretical God "Perseus"
Old 2012-08-11, 15:53   Link #2869
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Because they must have a conection with the core that makes the world where they live. Superman being an Alien and being accepted as fictitious doesnt help.
what separates myth and fiction?

or are you to tell me that myths is true? or an adaptation of the truth?

whose to say in 1000yrs, the fiction doesnt become a myth?
Or again, are u saying the many accounts in myths u take for fact?
To me a myth is a story which has time on it.

Infact i wouldnt be suprised if Yoda started walking out with a light saber and started
saying:

"Time.. appears the dark side has won.. yes..."

Because im fairly sure more people know Yoda from starwars, then Persus if you look at the entire world.
Even Sun Wukong... im suprised he didnt have yellow hair, and a growing gold aura with the name Goku.
Which will probably end up being his next image, since a simular thing is happening to Lancelot.
You have to admit... more people know sun wukong as "SSJ4 Goku" then the Journey West Sun WuKong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post
I think the simplest reason for why Superman/batman won't appear, is copy-right infringement.
LOLOL!

WIN!!! this is the best explaination! however lets assume legality aside.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 17:08   Link #2870
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
what separates myth and fiction?

or are you to tell me that myths is true? or an adaptation of the truth?

whose to say in 1000yrs, the fiction doesnt become a myth?
Or again, are u saying the many accounts in myths u take for fact?
To me a myth is a story which has time on it.

Infact i wouldnt be suprised if Yoda started walking out with a light saber and started
saying:

"Time.. appears the dark side has won.. yes..."

Because im fairly sure more people know Yoda from starwars, then Persus if you look at the entire world.
Even Sun Wukong... im suprised he didnt have yellow hair, and a growing gold aura with the name Goku.
Which will probably end up being his next image, since a simular thing is happening to Lancelot.
You have to admit... more people know sun wukong as "SSJ4 Goku" then the Journey West Sun WuKong.
Assuming Campione! takes place between 2008 (year of publication) and 2012, everyone should know that Superman is a fictitious character, especially since Smallville and Metropolis simply do not exist in Kansas.
Besides, he was created in 1932 and made his first appearance in 1938, 70 years is not enough to become a 'legend', though he has become an icon.
Another point is that there are so many different stories in so many parallel universes, which contradict each other time-wise, should he ever become a heretic god in 1000 years, he will probably become something like Perseus, who did not have a real identity.

About Yoda, Star Wars is set in the far future, where humans have inhabited new stars and can freely travel between them. Ask 100 people whether humans have emigrated to new stars and 100 would answer you no

Yes, I have to admit I know more about Son Goku (DBZ) than the Journey West Sun WuKong. Should Son Goku ever become a heretic god, earth is screwed.
Old 2012-08-11, 17:15   Link #2871
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post

Yes, I have to admit I know more about Son Goku (DBZ) than the Journey West Sun WuKong. Should Son Goku ever become a heretic god, earth is screwed.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well we can hope the 7 magic balls also show up so we can wish him away.
Oh wait.. dragon balls are said not to be able to do that, or they would of done that to vegita.
Old 2012-08-11, 18:05   Link #2872
Nekoppi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Should Son Goku ever become a heretic god, earth is screwed.
Better then Shimon (from TTGL) becoming a Heretic God. You don't want the guy who considers chucking galaxies to be a valid combat strategy to save a single planet as your enemy...
Old 2012-08-11, 18:21   Link #2873
Awrya
U mad?

Yeah, Shimon is bad, Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is bigger than a galaxy, picking a fight which destroys whole galaxies to save one planet

There are some characters you wish would never become heretic gods, starting with robotic cat Doraemon to Fist of the North Star Kenshiro to Death Note Light Yagami.

@aigomorla Who is Mars Code? That was my post

Edit: Forgot Suzumiya Haruhi
Old 2012-08-11, 18:41   Link #2874
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

You guys cant consider there cult as large as Goku's and Superman.

Also have u guys noticed most of the heretic gods are actual gods?
Im wondering if we'll see Heretic Demons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...the_Ars_Goetia
Old 2012-08-11, 18:43   Link #2875
Mechatrill

On myth vs fiction:

My personal interpretation is one I took inspiration from a book series known as the Logical Magician series.

The main difference is belief: for something to be a myth or legend, there must have been a large enough population that honestly believed in a figure as an actual god or legendary hero for a certain amount of time. Comparing it with modern fictional characters, there's really far too few people delusional enough to think Superman or Goku are real.

Well, that's just my personal interpretation anyways...
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 19:08   Link #2876
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
You guys cant consider there cult as large as Goku's and Superman.

Also have u guys noticed most of the heretic gods are actual gods?
Im wondering if we'll see Heretic Demons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...the_Ars_Goetia
The beliefs of heretics are in conflict with their religion's dogma, so a heretic god causes chaos while he has a corporeal body, a heretic demon would be the opposite, promoting peace&harmony?
If so, there wouldn't be a reason to slay them
Old 2012-08-11, 20:19   Link #2877
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

It's actually been mentioned before that demons do exist in Campione!. There was this one part in volume eleven where
Spoiler for volume eleven:
No idea if they are actually considered a 'heretical god' though.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:27   Link #2878
bludvein

Some questions about the Kusanagi sword...
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:33   Link #2879
zzhk
Summary Machine

Channeling Susanoo's storm powers is separate from Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi, so Ena can still use that as part of her divine possession skill.

The sword already spoke in Volume 5 when it possessed Ena.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:37   Link #2880
bludvein

Im not talking about the storm powers, but didn't the sword originally have power over wind? It did in the myths at any rate.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem