AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-24, 00:41   Link #641
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

W00t! Aoi confirmed childhood friend... though unexpectedly this news is just kinda meh to me, as there's quite a few 'childhood friends' whos age gap is greater than Subaru/Tomoka's. So yeah, like with Takenaka, I'm really undecided atm.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 08:09   Link #642
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Photo of the five main seiyuus, from Ogura Yui's blog:

Left to right, that's Hidaka Rina (Airi), Hikasa Youko (Saki), Hanazawa Kana (Tomoka), Iguchi Yuka (Maho), and Ogura Yui (Hinata).

They had just finished a morning rehearsal for a live event (edit: at Animelo) and were about to go out to lunch together.

I've surprised by how much I'm liking Ogura-san's work, especially as Alice in Kamisama no Memo-chou. Not a lot of range, but some feeling. I didn't expect her to be very good, since she is basically a dancer -- and just turned 16.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-08-26 at 15:15.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 08:34   Link #643
tsunade666

the seiyuu's are all cute just like the girls they are voicing with. It's like a total match >.>

EDIT:

I can't wait to see the execution of Subaru
Old 2011-08-26, 09:38   Link #644
Peanutbutter

Looking forward to see Team RKB in Animelo this year.

Finally, Hikasa Youko at Animelo! Though I prefer it to be HTT but guessed I can't complain.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 10:27   Link #645
tsunade666

Subaru didn't get RIP Got save by Mihoshi-nee! Nice timing (*^*)b

Spoiler for Subaru is watching a video with elementary girls in swimsuit and Aoi saw him :D:

I really like Aoi-chan She is my most favorite on the girls of ro-kyu-bu though if we are counting on the five girls. I would pick Maho and Saki

Last edited by tsunade666; 2011-08-26 at 11:01.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 11:00   Link #646
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for 69 Club 08 - Rainbow BRACE:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 16:16   Link #647
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I haven't seen the episode yet, but on another note the first character song single is released, Tomoka's. Both songs are sooo very cute, "Shooter" fits her perfectly a great song by Kana , but her version of the OP is amazing , and they've gone the kami-nomi ED route on OP with it being fit to the character and voice.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 20:48   Link #648
Seiryuu

Thank God Mihoshi showed up when she did. If Subaru had been left on his own to explain, it might have fallen apart quick. The presence of a female, adult teacher (even if she's just as much loli as her students) definitely played a big part in calming Aoi down. A guy saying he's hanging out with girls to teach them would take a lot more care and fast talking than a woman saying she asked him to do so. It also helped when Subaru talked about how the girls had helped him get his passion for the game back; she was hesitantly accepting that he wasn't trying anything, but this cleared her biggest worry that he was running away or had forgotten/given up on his plans. Especially since part of the reason she gave up basketball herself was to be the team's (that is, HIS) manager.

After seeing that swimsuit, I withdraw all my doubts about Aoi. Now I have no trouble believing she can fill a D cup. And judging from the whole sequence, it seems I was right that Hinata's closer to second biggest, with Saki and Tomoka roughly tied for third/fourth place, and Maho falling dead last. And Airi may actually be bigger than Aoi. That last spot in the match had me thinking of smores for some reason.

And also, we finally got some bounce in this series. Barely anything from Airi, but the older girls made sure to show her how it's done.

And finally, there was some definite hinting going on that we're going to get what I'd wanted: Aoi acting as assistant coach/manager to help with their training in ways a guy can't (and help keep Subaru out of the vaulting horse of doom). Aoi's just about as good at teaching as Subaru, and Airi's found her hero (funny since Aoi's apparently upset about being SHORT).

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2011-08-26 at 21:24.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 21:01   Link #649
Peanutbutter

An Aoi end will be nice. She got more development with Subaru in this episode than Tomoka had in the last few episodes.

Kinda curious how things will progress from here.

P.S: The swimsuit match.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 23:15   Link #650
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Yummy Yum!! Harem of versatility!!

Aoi and Airi on the safe days.

Tomoka and Hinata for the rest!!

(Runs from angry lynch-mob with torches, pitchforks and noose)

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-08-27 at 00:28.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 06:48   Link #651
EroKing

Episode 8

Oi lolitron, harem route confirmed for Subaru

Being this cute should be illegal

A couple of yuri yuri gifs

Last edited by EroKing; 2011-08-27 at 07:20.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 08:50   Link #652
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

A couple of yuri yuri gifs

Boob Smash

Airi will just keep on getting bigger in lots of ways but Aoi is a loli with big future

I just keep liking Aoi more and more.

Subarun has a harem end full of loli goodness I was rather surprised at that part of the story when Aoi looks like some villain. When she was about to take Subaru to study instead of playing with little girls well he needed to study if the exam are coming.
Old 2011-08-27, 09:37   Link #653
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm surprised they didn't start calling Aoi "onee-sama".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 10:04   Link #654
ookamigirl

Subaru slacking off with schoolwork. Our girl team is worried about him, especially Tomoka.
Guess she has some kind of feelings for him & she's not the only one, it appears Aoi has some too.
Aoi sure had a good kick ROFL! Girls vs Aoi for Subaru, nice ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 11:26   Link #655
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was thinking last week that it was weird they didn't play basketball in swimsuit, and there it is! I should have known they wouldn't let such an opportunity go to waste. Am I the only one thinking Aoi would be a more suitable coach for the girls? She gave all of them very good advices, and despite barely knowing her, she managed to find the right words/actions to motivate Airi. She made a big impression on the girls too. Of course, if she became their coach, that would cut short the lolicon antics and ruin the premise of the series, so that will never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
And also, we finally got some bounce in this series. Barely anything from Airi, but the older girls made sure to show her how it's done.
When I saw those girls' boobs bouncing like, I thought Airitron's wish to see Airi's big ones (definitely the biggest in the series) moving would finally be fufilled... but nope
It's like they're trolling him on purpose.
Old 2011-08-27, 11:38   Link #656
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Am I the only one thinking Aoi would be a more suitable coach for the girls?
I was thinking that she should join the coaching since around the point she came to the pool to drag Subaru back... and then it really happened, kind of. She should just join Subaru and coach together with him, she seems to be a better coach as far as the technical aspects are concerned. Not to mention it's a chance for her to be together with Subaru.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 11:50   Link #657
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Ah, good old Airi-chan!!

You get all the fun you can have with Aoi without needing any of that nasty "contraception" rubbish!!

Airi-chan you're the best!!
Old 2011-08-27, 12:41   Link #658
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I was thinking that she should join the coaching since around the point she came to the pool to drag Subaru back... and then it really happened, kind of. She should just join Subaru and coach together with him, she seems to be a better coach as far as the technical aspects are concerned. Not to mention it's a chance for her to be together with Subaru.
Aoi is a good coach indeed but just like Kanon said if she become a coach then that would ruin the whole setting.

Plus Aoi unlike Subaru has a club to lead on. She is the captain or something of the basketball girls club or maybe I take that wrong for calling her bucho or prez or something by the other members but I think her being a member of a club is enough reason for her having little time after school to coach those girls. She could help them if their are no classes but school days and club activities will hinder her time for coaching. While Subaruuuuun has no club activities at all so he has all the time in the world to play with the little girls.
Old 2011-08-27, 13:07   Link #659
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I'm not sure she's exactly better than him at teaching. But she has no need to feel fear. Subaru's a guy, so he's nervous about what he can and can't do, and careful to keep fresh in his mind that they're still kids, which has led to his going easy on the girls in some areas, focusing on things that look cool and can help boost their confidence and neglecting some basics like dribbling, and has also led him to avoid going into their weak spots. He doesn't want to make Airi cry and freak out (regardless of age and development, a guy looks very bad when he makes a cute girl cry), so he doesn't push her to accept her size and take a position that makes use of her height. Aoi can point out things about the girls' posture and how they hold their bodies, and even correct them. I'm sure that Subaru would have trouble shoving himself in close and pressing Airi to show her good defense.

Still, Subaru is very good in a lot of ways, and while he may be limited because of the risks involved with dealing with little girls, much of the same issues make him better at encouraging the girls. We've already seen how the girls will do just about anything whenever Subaru seems to pay real attention or depend on them, because they want to impress him.

I seriously think Aoi should become the assistant; as she's pointed out, there are areas where he hasn't given them as much training and it shows in their performance. She can balance out any of his weak spots, and can get more personal and physical. Not to mention once she understands how it is she may be able to stop Maho from stripping around him.

What would be rather amusing is if she starts helping out, and Natsuhi forgets Hinata after he sees her. Even better, she then starts to reveal that she's just a bit of a closet shota-con.

Still, I'm not sure she'd be able to completely stop the loli antics. She'd just add a slapstick limiter that will keep things from going too far. And all things considered, I imagine Aoi's interference might actually encourage Maho and the others to push things even farther, out of jealousy if nothing else. While a big girl can stop a little girl from doing something completely crazy, she'd also trigger a serious fighting instinct to try and win Subaru from her.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 13:23   Link #660
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Plus Aoi unlike Subaru has a club to lead on. She is the captain or something of the basketball girls club or maybe I take that wrong for calling her bucho or prez or something by the other members
IIRC That title was a carry over from middle school, when Aoi was the girl's basketball club president. She is not in any club as of high school.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli