AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-16, 05:42   Link #221
chiacl5

who can upload to me all the claymore games?

The Silver Eyed Avengers (Playing Teresa)

First One (Playing Clare)
Second One (Playing Clare)
Third One (The strange Helen Cake War WTF)
Old 2008-10-17, 20:41   Link #222
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiacl5 View Post
who can upload to me all the claymore games?

The Silver Eyed Avengers (Playing Teresa)

First One (Playing Clare)
Second One (Playing Clare)
Third One (The strange Helen Cake War WTF)
Yes I would like someone to reupload those as well, the only one I got working was the silver eyed avengers. I deleted the other ones because I couldn't get them to work. Now I know how to get them to work but no one has them to be downloaded anymore by the looks of it.
Old 2008-10-17, 20:44   Link #223
Yosei
Death by writing

Wonder where Galateasrbb went hey? His game was quite well-received, although I was only lurking around here mostly (since I use a Mac )

Buddhism and spirituality: Buddhist Door

Fanfiction: Transformers 00
Galaxy Fantasy
Old 2008-10-18, 10:19   Link #224
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Wonder where Galateasrbb went hey? His game was quite well-received, although I was only lurking around here mostly (since I use a Mac )
Me too @Yosei, I use both Mac and PC, although I use the Mac most of the time.
Old 2008-11-26, 11:24   Link #225
hell88
Banned

Where's Ophelia's Gaurdian with his game? I was looking so forward to playing it.
Old 2008-12-07, 08:18   Link #226
Ophelia's Guardian

Hi just dropping by to say that I haven't forgotten about here and my game... I am sorry that I am extremely busy these days, so I can't focus on making the game... sorry people, but I will be back.
Old 2008-12-07, 08:29   Link #227
Gooral
Banned

That's good to hear. Thanks for informing us .
Old 2008-12-07, 11:15   Link #228
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia's Guardian View Post
Hi just dropping by to say that I haven't forgotten about here and my game... I am sorry that I am extremely busy these days, so I can't focus on making the game... sorry people, but I will be back.
Thats good to know, at least you haven't forgotten about us.

Now here is something else I would like to know, where is ichigobankai and Galateasrbb with they're promised games?
Old 2009-02-17, 06:13   Link #229
pyrostatic

Hey, this isn't exactly a Claymore game...

But i found a new website based on the board game Risk...
They have a handful of anime maps, one of them being Claymore...

it's got music and everything, i thought it's pretty neat... if you like Risk give it a try!
http://www.generalsgambit.com/index....tedby=Sunabozu
Old 2009-02-17, 15:24   Link #230
MegaManComputer

Hey guys, I am also making a claymore game, In english vers. But this one will be with a new story. Starting how Helen and Deneve first met, all the way till they met clare and beyond! hope it be good. And hopefully it should be done in a couples of month (the beta vers) If anyone will like to check out my story for it, And the way How i am making it please PM me. Or post it in here. Or if anyone got any cool idea please PM me.

Thanx!
Old 2009-02-17, 16:59   Link #231
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaManComputer View Post
Hey guys, I am also making a claymore game, In english vers. But this one will be with a new story. Starting how Helen and Deneve first met, all the way till they met clare and beyond! hope it be good. And hopefully it should be done in a couples of month (the beta vers) If anyone will like to check out my story for it, And the way How i am making it please PM me. Or post it in here. Or if anyone got any cool idea please PM me.

Thanx!
I like the sound of this game, could you tell us what the story is about besides it being about Helen and Deneve?

I kind of have an idea for a game, I was going to make a game but my rpgmaker doesn't work anymore. I had an idea that Flora and Jean would live after the war in the north with the other seven of course.
Old 2009-02-20, 10:34   Link #232
MegaManComputer

Well..I'm not finishing writing the story (changing things a little to make the game better) but i will put down what will be there. Also I am thinking about making two version of the Claymore Games.

Well like I said, it about how Helen and Deneve first met when when their was young, the story will focus on they hardships, first half awakening, and leading to meeting clare in others, after that it will lead to the North, and Zombies Meeting, Fighting the Orgs, ABs, and a new type of bosses.
The RPG game will have:
Over limited System that make you Awakening. You have to raise your Mental to control the Awakening State or you will Go out of combat.
I am thinking about either using a time attack systems or DEX systems, For the battle
The game will have the pills, special effects.
I am still thinking about what else to add...but those are the basic..I should be finish with the story next week hopefully.

The second game will be RTS based, Meaning you can create your own claymores.
you can add your own hair color and styles, Name, Sizes, you will get they stats by first killing yoma or ABs, you click on your base and click on create claymore and a slot machine type will appear and will spins and tell you what stats your claymore will have when you first make them.(the stats also depend on how strong the yoma or AB is)
You can control up to 47 claymores, (don't know if it should be more maybe later in the game)
whenever a claymores get kill you can create a new one. But, if either your base get destroyed (the Orgs) or your Captain die, it be game over.

there will be also heros type claymore like, Clare, Miria etc
you get your claymore special abilitys by buying it.
the game will also have some.
Yoki and Awaken Systems, You can use your Yoki in the game but if you go over the limit the Claymore will go out of control unless it have a very high Mental. even then there still a chance for her to go out of control.
You can also play as the ABs, create other yomas by infecting humans, you get ABs by stealing claymores or force the claymores to awaken.

well thats all for now..might change somethings or add some more later on.

Last edited by MegaManComputer; 2009-02-20 at 12:58.
Old 2009-02-20, 12:38   Link #233
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Well..I'm not finishing writing the story (changing things a little to make the game better) but i will put down what will be there. Also I am thinking about making two version of the Claymore Games.

Well like I said, it about how Helen and Deneve first met when when their was young, the story will focus on they hardships, first half awakening, and leading to meeting clare in others, after that it will lead to the North, and Zombies Meeting, Fighting the Orgs, ABs, and a new type of bosses.
The RPG game will have:
Over limited System that make you Awakening. You have to raise your Mental to control the Awakening State or you will Go out of combat.
I am thinking about either using a time attack systems or DEX systems, For the battle
I am still thinking about what else to add...but those are the basic..I should be finish with the story next week hopefully.

The second game will be Tactics based. It will be RTS based, Meaning you can create your own claymores.
you can add your own hair color and styles, Name, Sizes, you will get they stats by first killing yoma or ABs, you click on your base and click on create claymore and a slot machine type will appear and will spins and tell you what stats your claymore will have when you first make them.(the stats also depend on how strong the yoma or AB is)
You can control up to 47 claymores, (don't know if it should be more maybe later in the game)
whenever a claymores get kill you can create a new one. But, if either your base get destroyed (the Orgs) or your Captain die, it be game over.

Yoki and Awaken Systems, You can use your Yoki in the game but if you go over the limit the Claymore will go out of control unless it have a very high Mental. even then there still a chance for her to go out of control.
You can also play as the ABs, create other yomas by infecting humans, you get ABs by stealing claymores or force the claymores to awaken.

Wow this sounds very cool! You seem to have put a lot of thought into this, I can't wait to play your game.
Old 2009-02-20, 13:00   Link #234
MegaManComputer

Thank!! Once the beta version is done I will posts it with the complete stories and all lol. Wish me luck!
Old 2009-02-20, 13:25   Link #235
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:

The RPG game will have:

The second game will be RTS based, Meaning you can create your own claymores.

Amazing! can't wait to play it
Old 2009-02-20, 13:36   Link #236
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Thank!! Once the beta version is done I will posts it with the complete stories and all lol. Wish me luck!
Alright good luck, and hope it all goes well.
Old 2009-04-07, 10:28   Link #237
Galateasrbb

I tried to make an ACT game by Gamemaker,but it was to hard for me.

You can only move Clare by left and right key.Click the fllowing link to download.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/2a087cce-a...92/cmgmacttest

Fight for Galatea!

Last edited by Galateasrbb; 2009-04-07 at 11:03.
Old 2009-04-07, 11:00   Link #238
hell88
Banned

Whoa yeah those games are hard to make, I think just sticking with rpg makers would be a better idea.

Welcome back Galateasrbb.
Old 2009-04-07, 11:10   Link #239
Galateasrbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
Whoa yeah those games are hard to make, I think just sticking with rpg makers would be a better idea.

Welcome back Galateasrbb.
In fact I'm allways here.
Tere's a better thing called ActionGameMaker came out on Mar.5th.If it's c[…]ed,you can make an ACT game without progamming.

There's a BBS about AGM.I don't know who's interestied in it.

http://www.actiongamemaker.com/

Fight for Galatea!
Old 2009-04-07, 11:33   Link #240
Claymorez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galateasrbb View Post
I tried to make an ACT game by Gamemaker,but it was to hard for me.

You can only move Clare by left and right key.Click the fllowing link to download.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/2a087cce-a...92/cmgmacttest
That's great stuff, pretty inspiring
Closed Thread