AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-13, 19:28   Link #41
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

its the faded picture picture in the new OP had to time it perfectly to get a decent picture if anyone is wandering what that faded picture was
yes i know its upside down thats actually how they put on the intro when i took the picture i didn't do it by accident or on purpose

Last edited by shtanimerocks; 2010-10-13 at 21:04.
Old 2010-10-13, 20:02   Link #42
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

its upsidedown

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-10-13, 20:22   Link #43
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Been looking through previews all this time and looks like like anime almost caught up to where I left manga... well next episode will animate my favorite part so I guess I will stick with anime again, see how things will go.

New OP... well first part was boring but second one looked nice. They had animated some of the best manga panels, hope in anime they will look good as well.

As far as I can tell it also is slightly spoiler filled but not to such extend as last one. Actually it is balanced this time.

New ED... didn't really get why Grimmjow and Ulquiora were included as well as Neil... are they finally coming back? Is Ulquiorra still alive?

P.S. Seeing last manag chapter I understand why they decided not to do fillers, they probably will start after this arc.

And yes, that guy from the shot does look like Ichigo... maybe his future self?
Spoiler for NOT a manga spoiler, but got to be careful:
Old 2010-10-13, 21:03   Link #44
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
its upsidedown
thats how it was on the intro
Old 2010-10-13, 21:11   Link #45
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post
thats how it was on the intro
Yea everything is flipped you should go to a site of the web besides youtube and watch the episode
Old 2010-10-13, 21:43   Link #46
shtanimerocks
he who pwns all
*Author

it turns out when i took another look at the OP the faded picture changes to a diff one and yes in the intro its also upside down this one was even harder to get
Old 2010-10-13, 21:49   Link #47
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanimerocks View Post

it turns out when i took another look at the OP the faded picture changes to a diff one and yes in the intro its also upside down this one was even harder to get
"Looking at opening" Ah I see now gosh you can barley see it, but I understand
Old 2010-10-14, 01:14   Link #48
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi_Shuuhei View Post
Nice episode

But i noticed that in some closeups Ichigo's sword seems shorter than it should be...
it's in relation to the size of another vital organ. it'll shrink when faced with a trully terrifying and impossible to deal with situation that will end in your own horrible demise.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-14, 07:29   Link #49
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I am so sick of Ichigo's attitude. Throughout the series, it feels as if Ichigo makes progress, becomes more and more serious, and finally matures a bit. And then all the sudden, he just goes back and loses all his motiviation and resolve. I get it, it is suppose to follow the manga. But give me a break, he has lost nearly all his resolve. Anyone remember how serious Ichigo looked when he saved Rukia from falling. That distance, serious look in his eyes that just screams (yeah... I am going to kill you now). I realize Aizen plays these mind games but I am just so tired of his attitude.

Also, there was this big bit in the previous episode how he was talking about only half of his spirit had returned. Of that spirit, it was pretty much at par or close to the strength of the Captains. So now, ichigo appears and we don't see that umm, riatsu spirit force animation they do when someone strong appears. It is like, they make a big deal out of it and it added nothing to it, it neither referenced it nor did it even hint to it. They could have stripped that piece and it would not have changed this episode at all. I apologize if it felt like a rant (since it probably is_, I have just grown so weary of the series and the (lack of) character growth from Ichigo, Rukia, and the other characters.

P.S. Can we please have the animation closer to what was shown in the Op. I know, they are difference and it wont look that way, but Hitsugaya actually looked good (and his benkai, which in the anime, I have always been disappointed), as well as the other characters.

Last edited by Petbe; 2010-10-14 at 07:34. Reason: Slight addition
Old 2010-10-15, 01:12   Link #50
Lumir

Looks to be the PERFECT set up. The other captians are going to give ichigo a HUGE advantage on top of the one he already has (hasnt seen aizens shikai yet). That advantage being seeing how he fights, what methods he uses, his abilities, and quite possibly and opportunity to damage him.

I mean seriously how obvious can they get, especially with those speeches from the captains. Ichigo will have some serious information after the captains and their lieutenants have a go at aizen. Not to mention they all seem to know Ichigo's strength even though he doesnt know it himself.

Ichigio's main strength is in his will to protect someone. We all can vouch on that seeing as when orihime was "desperately" calling out for him to save them he came back from the dead as something different. Quite extreme but the point remains...

I can see it now... The captains and vizard all give their shots at aizen and fall 1 by 1 while Ichigo gets an eye full fallowed by him realizing he is the last one standing before Aizen, the town, and peoples lives that are now hanging by a thread. Thus bringing him to his full strength when he has to protect everyone and everything. Then the real battle begins...
Old 2010-10-15, 08:36   Link #51
Uchiha Soul

Oh God, I loved every single second of the ep, AIZEN ROCKS .. what a humiliation! they were like rats, they couldn’t do anything he was awesome and an amazing provoker

I sense some of rage and anger here but I cant blame you, if I weren’t a fan of Aizen, I'll be like you maybe worse.

Old 2010-10-15, 12:19   Link #52
Pa1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
I am so sick of Ichigo's attitude. Throughout the series, it feels as if Ichigo makes progress, becomes more and more serious, and finally matures a bit. And then all the sudden, he just goes back and loses all his motiviation and resolve. I get it, it is suppose to follow the manga. But give me a break, he has lost nearly all his resolve. Anyone remember how serious Ichigo looked when he saved Rukia from falling. That distance, serious look in his eyes that just screams (yeah... I am going to kill you now). I realize Aizen plays these mind games but I am just so tired of his attitude.

Also, there was this big bit in the previous episode how he was talking about only half of his spirit had returned. Of that spirit, it was pretty much at par or close to the strength of the Captains. So now, ichigo appears and we don't see that umm, riatsu spirit force animation they do when someone strong appears. It is like, they make a big deal out of it and it added nothing to it, it neither referenced it nor did it even hint to it. They could have stripped that piece and it would not have changed this episode at all. I apologize if it felt like a rant (since it probably is_, I have just grown so weary of the series and the (lack of) character growth from Ichigo, Rukia, and the other characters.

P.S. Can we please have the animation closer to what was shown in the Op. I know, they are difference and it wont look that way, but Hitsugaya actually looked good (and his benkai, which in the anime, I have always been disappointed), as well as the other characters.
Well like Aizen said , he save Orihime and none of his friends died , so he's in a calm mode. I think that when the battle will come more serioes and more dangerous ( hope some 1 will die to wake him up again , something that needs to learn from Naruto , character DIES! 'good character should die!' ) .

Last edited by Pa1n; 2010-10-15 at 15:30.
Old 2010-10-15, 13:43   Link #53
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
That advantage being seeing how he fights, what methods he uses, his abilities, and quite possibly and opportunity to damage him.
Aizen's style: moves past you without seemingly doing anything at all, you end up in a pool of blood
Old 2010-10-15, 22:16   Link #54
Fran~
floating away...

Unohana's attack on Omaeda to protect Isane's figure was priceless.

Bleach isn't worthy of that awesome OP...
Old 2010-10-16, 01:29   Link #55
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, OP kinda makes it look like there's a TON of drama in bleach, and while the basics for it have been laid down hundreds of episodes ago, it never really evolved...at least so far
Old 2010-10-16, 05:29   Link #56
ShadowVlican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Looks to be the PERFECT set up. The other captians are going to give ichigo a HUGE advantage on top of the one he already has (hasnt seen aizens shikai yet). That advantage being seeing how he fights, what methods he uses, his abilities, and quite possibly and opportunity to damage him.

I mean seriously how obvious can they get, especially with those speeches from the captains. Ichigo will have some serious information after the captains and their lieutenants have a go at aizen. Not to mention they all seem to know Ichigo's strength even though he doesnt know it himself.

Ichigio's main strength is in his will to protect someone. We all can vouch on that seeing as when orihime was "desperately" calling out for him to save them he came back from the dead as something different. Quite extreme but the point remains...

I can see it now... The captains and vizard all give their shots at aizen and fall 1 by 1 while Ichigo gets an eye full fallowed by him realizing he is the last one standing before Aizen, the town, and peoples lives that are now hanging by a thread. Thus bringing him to his full strength when he has to protect everyone and everything. Then the real battle begins...
that would be AWESOME
Old 2010-10-16, 06:26   Link #57
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowVlican View Post
that would be AWESOME
yeah it will be Awesome, bcuz the fight will end like Kafriel said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Aizen's style: moves past you without seemingly doing anything at all, you end up in a pool of blood

Aizen Rules

Old 2010-10-17, 01:12   Link #58
Lumir

Lol so many Aizen fans. Truthfully he has a major weakness... Anyone that can fight without the 5 senses that has some skill will no doubt dominate Aizen.

In a nut shell Aizen is no push over but if you can kill/disable your 5 senses, Aizen only has his "hidden arts" and fighting experience left. Most people would be able to match his speed IMO if they were not first hit by Aizen's sense control to make it seem he moved instantly.

How does one fight without the 5 senses? Using the 6th sense. Yes their is one, and aizen has no control over that one.

Ahhh speculation at its finest x3.
Old 2010-10-17, 01:14   Link #59
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Aizen has a fatal weakness: if Ichigo pulls a mirror the second Aizen releases, he will see the reflection of a crumbling KS and get self-hypnotized! Will he risk releasing in the face of such a calamity!??
Old 2010-10-17, 02:49   Link #60
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Aizen has a fatal weakness: if Ichigo pulls a mirror the second Aizen releases, he will see the reflection of a crumbling KS and get self-hypnotized! Will he risk releasing in the face of such a calamity!??

that's actually a bloody brilliant idea - would love to see it in an omake

*cue other forum user's responses being detailed discussion as to why this is a stupid idea and would never work*

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread