AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-21, 05:38   Link #21
budak

is this ??
but can someone estimate how many episodes part 2 will have?
budak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 06:10   Link #22
Blaine

That depends when the manga stops
Old 2006-03-21, 08:33   Link #23
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by budak
is this ??
but can someone estimate how many episodes part 2 will have?
there is absolutly no way anyone could estimate that. There MIGHT even be a part 3, we're not sure.

btw part 2 has way more action than part 1 imo (I only started reading the manga at part 2 and watched the anime for part 1)
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 11:15   Link #24
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Also it still sucks. *continues reading anyway*
That's my problem.

Spoiler for will try to keep spoilers vague and anime-viewer friendly:
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 14:03   Link #25
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
[this moment] will most likely be dragged out in the anime. It seems too perfect a point to me.
I'm ready to bet about that.
To bet that this moment will not be particulary used for filler that's it.
Like you said it seems perfect... Which lead me to the obvious conclusion that the anime team will not do it!

I say instead they will probably extend
Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 14:26   Link #26
Rurik
Golden

I sort of agree with you, I find it that the least the anime team should do after this filler Punishment is not include them for a while.

But I would not make a bet on it, as a wise man once Said “You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.”
Old 2006-03-21, 15:01   Link #27
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

there will also be edits like they didn't show dosu's dead body in the anime.

Spoiler:
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 15:02   Link #28
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-I don't think that we have to worry about Part 2 being bad, the anime has done a great job as far as I am concerned. Still, maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up yet.

-Also, the fillers aren't too bad. They're a drag sometimes but they have their share of good moments (not that many though).
Old 2006-03-21, 15:31   Link #29
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Well it's that simple : if watching the filler arcs was enjoyable for you because no matter what it's still Naruto then you will love the part 2, it's a given.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 15:45   Link #30
Syaoran
Inactive Member

The famous filler arc... honestly, I don't know why people are all saying Naruto sucks because of it.
I'm currently watch one filler episodes every one or two days, trying to make it last until the manga arc starts, but that won't work anymore I guess.

I finished watching the bird country arc in these fillers. Well, these were rather ok episodes. The ones I liked less are the curry of life ones. Even if it's just fillers, it's entertaining, and that's why I watch them. Some character do really funny things... like Naruto being scared of ghosts, getting Tsunade run after him for something he said etc. The ones with the scent bug were good too. I liked how they focused a little on Hinata. Unfortunately, she's more a side character atm in the manga and didn't develop very much since the fight with Neji.

From what I've read so far in the manga I'd say it will be as enjoyable as before
Hmmm ... and to see Yondaime in action for a few episodes... who wouldn't want to see that
Also, I'm curious if Naruto's voice changed a little, since he's supposed to be older, that kind of stuff.
Actually, it's partly Naruto's Japanese voice that made me like him so much ^^'
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 16:03   Link #31
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-I don't think that we have to worry about Part 2 being bad, the anime has done a great job as far as I am concerned. Still, maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up yet. .
The anime has done a great Job in part 1, because the source is great, (talking story wise here) other than that, Hardly has the anime team introduced non Manga elements without doing it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Also, the fillers aren't too bad. They're a drag sometimes but they have their share of good moments (not that many though).
No, they are not that Bad…. This is what Misuki got to say to that:

Spoiler:

Even if some are “Good” (and some like the filers) the general consensus is that they suck, If they where any good, people will not have been so eager for them to end. Dunno, maybe I’m to biased against anime team, that a grudge have grown in me, and thus I can’t see any filler with objective eyes.
Old 2006-03-21, 16:11   Link #32
Lackadaisical

Whether or not Part Two is bad or not is mostly based on your views on the Chase Sasuke Arc.

If you can handle continuous pointless battles that drag on and on, villians that have ridiculous designs, a minimum of character development, and a plot that slides from interesting to really boring every other chapter than you can handle Part Two.

It's not neccessarily bad. It is just that everything you will see has been done before and done better.

If you, on the other hand, adore the Bridge Arc and the Chuunin Exam Arc for the brilliant mixture of interesting fights and character development that are intertwined with a dramatic plot then you will be disappointed by the Part Two.

It's not a return to the old style that made Naruto so popular with the early arcs. Part Two is a continuation of the style that began with the Chase Sasuke Arc. Everything is big and explosive. There is no real drama as it is absurdly easy to guess what will happen next. The good guys always get out of the most dangerous situations without permanent injury. The villians are laughably incompetent.

If you can handle or enjoyed the last arc of Part One then you will be able to handle or enjoy Part Two.
Lackadaisical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 16:32   Link #33
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackadaisical
Whether or not Part Two is bad or not is mostly based on your views on the "Shase Sasuke Arc."

If you can handle continuous pointless battles that drag on and on, villians that have ridiculous designs, a minimum of character development, and a plot that slides from interesting to abscenely boring every other chapter than you can handle Part Two.

It's not neccessarily bad. It is just that everything you will see has been done before and done better.

If you, on the other hand, adore the Bridge Arc and the Chuunin Exam Arc for the brilliant mixture of interesting fights and character development that are intertwined with a dramatic plot then you will be disappointed by the Part Two.

It's not a return to the old style that made Naruto so popular with the early arcs. Part Two is a continuation of the style that began with the Chase Sasuke Arc. Everything is big and explosive. There is no real drama as it is absurdly easy to guess what will happen next. The good guys always get out of the most dangerous situations without permanent injury. The villians are laughably incompetent.

If you can handle or enjoyed the last arc of Part One then you will be able to handle or enjoy Part Two.
I wouldn’t say that they follow the chase Sasuke arc, not at all, the dynamics and concept introduced in Naruto when it begined are fresh out again in part 2, The New Villains to be introduced are not that fashion aware, but So is almost any bad guy in Naruto, You want character development? There is almost none to do, they one that are need to be developed, already had in part 1, the only thing left to do is to catch up the Reader on what this Character has been up to in this 2 years, (a Small gap for someone to change).

And believe me, Maybe they are some easy guess on things that can happen (as you knew the same for the Zabuza Arc and the Chunin Arc), but right now where the Manga is in, the possibilities of what is going to haopen next are not that obvius.

If you don’t feel satisfied with part 2, just say it, but don’t go on to say that it has “no real drama” (When it got some touchy moments) “The good Guys always get away form the most dangerous situation without permanent injury” (I will love for you to show me where in part one a Good Guy has been left dead or with a permanent Injury other than Sandaime) And the Villains are Laughably incompetent? That quote is Funiest of them all.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-03-21 at 16:51.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 17:17   Link #34
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
(I will love for you to show me where in part one a Good Guy has been left dead or with a permanent Injury other than Sandaime)
Poor Hayate, dead and forgotten... Anyway, I really like part 2, despite the lack of character development. (Well there is some, just not the central characters.) I'm keeping my hopes up though, the latest chapter is a step in the right direction.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 17:24   Link #35
Rurik
Golden

Don’t be nitpicker here ..I was thinking of putting him in when I made my post, but, his spotlight was very short ; Yep He is dead and forgotten..
Old 2006-03-21, 17:29   Link #36
neoko

Part 2 is awesome. I've read all of it, and i'm still burning hot to see anime part 2.

Don't let the people who dislike it get to ya. This world is too big for one thing to satisfy everyone completely, besides if it was that distasteful, they wouldn't be talking about it still.

Everything is being done for a reason, if you look at the whole picture, you might see it, but everyone just likes to bag what they see, not any of their suggestions would have made it better

ps; did i mention it's the same people who come up with retarded theories? Yep, they are so crap you just want to pick up the sharpest and biggest thing around and smash their face in. >=D
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 19:08   Link #37
Naruto14

Don't take it the wrong way but who cares about what they think its about what u think after reading manga for a very long time i think it will have its moments and have its bad points as well.

Last edited by Naruto14; 2006-03-23 at 18:31.
Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 20:56   Link #38
K-Sight[3]

part 2 doesnt even compare to the fillers...1st goes bak to the past then to the "future" with alot of good quality action...most (if not all) jounin + lvl fights
K-Sight[3] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 22:35   Link #39
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

part 2 will definately pwn if they can mebe drag out the fights a lil longer (me likey the action). But have we had final word on how long the fillers will go on for?
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 02:26   Link #40
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
No, they are not that Bad…. This is what Misuki got to say to that:

Spoiler:
You're wrong, he has this to say:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
part 2 will definately pwn if they can mebe drag out the fights a lil longer (me likey the action).
You are everything that is wrong in this world. Everything.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote