AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 19:44   Link #3821
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Problem is, you put her within a group of AKB members, and I won't be able to pick her out
She should be easy to recognize in this video, since she's the center (protagonist) so she comes out in a lot of solo shots. Anyway, here's some a screencaps.

Spoiler for mayuyu:
Old 2013-04-10, 20:43   Link #3822
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Problem is, you put her within a group of AKB members, and I won't be able to pick her out (guess I'm too used to anime lol). Heck, I don't see the resemblance between her in that costume and her sleeping form, nor do I recognize her in the fuku shots (is she the third one from the back? think its her with the narrow jaw/chin, but not sure lol). So yeah, still a long ways to go to even consider myself a fan of her when I have trouble telling its her from first glance.

But yeah, that smile near the beginning was like.... <3<3<3
Would you recognize her if she has the same twintail like her MK III style??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 20:53   Link #3823
Kazu-kun

^ She changed so much in last few years.

I like that she cut her bangs. They looked kinda weird, to be honest.
Old 2013-04-10, 20:58   Link #3824
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
^ She changed so much in last few years.

I like that she cut her bangs. They looked kinda weird, to be honest.
That is to be expected...
She is going from "an adorable loli in AKB" to "young girl and possible next Center Nova of AKB"
Let's see if she will overthrown Yuuko in the next Senbatsu...

On another note...
Will AKB0048 Next Stage BD has any extra bonus or promotion like in the first stage?
Not getting any info about it...
Old 2013-04-10, 21:11   Link #3825
sa547
*Author

There's now the PV, plus the "behind the scenes" footage, and then the Kilalive concert.
Old 2013-04-10, 22:00   Link #3826
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Wow that Drama CD track was real fun. Hopefully the next one also gets subbed. XD
Spoiler for Drama CD Ep. 1:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 22:14   Link #3827
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh I get it now. Mayuyu has a mole under her right eye. Now I can recognize her on any close face up lol. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Would you recognize her if she has the same twintail like her MK III style??
Apparently not, as I guessed wrong on the fuku shot. The third girl from the back (2 in front of Mayuyu) has an uncanny resemblance to her (at least to me), and that's when she has twin tails on. Maybe you put twin tails on any of AKB members and I'll think she's Mayuyu.

Also just realized all the girls kept pretty much the same hairstyle during the fuku shots... the lack of hair ornaments threw me off. But yeah, pretty obvious its Mayuyu/Chieri now whos on the far back, due to the one side of her hair being braided ala Chieri/MC of Amnesia. (And IMO she should keep it, as it suits her VERY WELL XD)

And playing the guessing game, the order from back to front would be Chieri (braid), Karen (hair right above shoulders), Yuuka (twintail), Orine (long hair that is straight), Takamina to be (ponytail), Mimori (long hair over shoulder that curls), Sonati (last one I guessed), Suzuko (wavy hair), and Grumbly (she has side tail during group shot; also ugliest of the group ).

That's from guessing that the proper order during the group shot (with the earth behind them) would be Grumbly, Sonati, Takamina to be, Orine, Chieri, Karen, Yuuka, Mimori, Suzuko....

Quote:
She is going from "an adorable loli in AKB" to "young girl and possible next Center Nova of AKB"
Let's see if she will overthrown Yuuko in the next Senbatsu...
I think I've heard this story before... I think it's called AKB0048.

Seriously speaking if next year Mayuyu tops Yuuko, or at least is chosen to be centre instead of her, it would be like Okada is a prophet. Either that or Okada really REALLY likes Mayuyu, and wants her to be centre. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 22:35   Link #3828
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Oh I get it now. Mayuyu has a mole under her right eye. Now I can recognize her on any close face up lol. XD

Apparently not, as I guessed wrong on the fuku shot. The third girl from the back (2 in front of Mayuyu) has an uncanny resemblance to her (at least to me), and that's when she has twin tails on. Maybe you put twin tails on any of AKB members and I'll think she's Mayuyu.

Also just realized all the girls kept pretty much the same hairstyle during the fuku shots... the lack of hair ornaments threw me off. But yeah, pretty obvious its Mayuyu/Chieri now whos on the far back, due to the one side of her hair being braided ala Chieri/MC of Amnesia. (And IMO she should keep it, as it suits her VERY WELL XD)

And playing the guessing game, the order from back to front would be Chieri (braid), Karen (hair right above shoulders), Yuuka (twintail), Orine (long hair that is straight), Takamina to be (ponytail), Mimori (long hair over shoulder that curls), Sonati (last one I guessed), Suzuko (wavy hair), and Grumbly (she has side tail during group shot; also ugliest of the group ).

That's from guessing that the proper order during the group shot (with the earth behind them) would be Grumbly, Sonati, Takamina to be, Orine, Chieri, Karen, Yuuka, Mimori, Suzuko....
Well, one thing to help distinquish who is who...
Comparing the CD Cover...

Quote:
I think I've heard this story before... I think it's called AKB0048.

Seriously speaking if next year Mayuyu tops Yuuko, or at least is chosen to be centre instead of her, it would be like Okada is a prophet. Either that or Okada really REALLY likes Mayuyu, and wants her to be centre. XD
Mayuyu so far has become the center in "So Long" song...
And i think the AKB management has pushed Mayuyu to be future hope of AKB...
So I think it doesnt surprise me to see her get the main role in AKB0048...
On the behind the scene, Mayuyu is the one that is not auditioned but still getting the role.
Old 2013-04-10, 22:59   Link #3829
sa547
*Author

(slightly off-topic) Uh, I'm not sure if Mayuyu would be at #1 because her main contender in this year's general elections may not just Yuko but also Paruru Shimazaki (who's getting more media exposure -- and hence the so-called "management push" -- than most of her former Team 4 fellows, much to the chagrin of some fans).

On the other hand, I look forward for Iwata to make rank in any of the 64 spots, because the last time she was left out in the cold. But it would be a sure shocker if she makes it into the top 16, or even the first 8.

(on-topic) I watched the Kilalive event, and it was quite a delight to watch and listen as the girls switch from their real voices to their characters and vice-versa. There were tears, of course, but that's because some of them are greatly astonished and heartened by a very receptive and large audience who responded warmly.

However, we can only wonder if it should correlate with DVD/BD sales figures (and also take account of individual music CD sales), as some of us take those sales as an indicator of success.

Speaking of commercial success, I daresay that perhaps domestically in terms of sales the show did not perform well (because of this insularity and schism between aniota and wota), but instead production costs could be recouped by, of course, licensing the show for overseas distribution (which is already happening with Sentai picking it up for North America); 0048 should earn well thanks to word-of-mouth and favorable audience interest outside Japan.

Also, I think the NO NAME single just made it to the #2 spot this week on Oricon.

Last edited by sa547; 2013-04-10 at 23:14.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 23:17   Link #3830
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
(slightly off-topic) Uh, I'm not sure if Mayuyu would be at #1 because her contender in this year's general elections may not just Yuko but also Paruru Shimazaki.
Even with all the exposure I don't think Paruru will even get in the top 5, let alone being real competition for Mayuyu.

I think Yuuko and Yukirin are the only real threats for Mayuyu. In the last election Mayuyu overtook Yukirin for a very thin margin. This year things could be different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
I watched the Kilalive event
Where did you find it?
Old 2013-04-10, 23:23   Link #3831
Azuma Denton
~AD~

First stage average 4k selling is close to break even point...

On the other hand, first week of BD 1 Next Stage only sells for 2.6k
Old 2013-04-11, 00:34   Link #3832
sa547
*Author

Yeah, this time the show got trampled in the dust, just as its other competitor appeared.

However, the NO NAME CD singles -- Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu -- managed not to go head-to-head against Pile (the single's name, called No Brand Girls, is an ironic reference):

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ns/w/2013-04-05/
Old 2013-04-17, 09:36   Link #3833
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Looks like their latest (and last) single becomes No. 2 on this week's Oricon Rankings! I guess this is their send-off gift for us!

Still, I wonder if there's any source for the second part of Mayuyu's origin story Drama CD.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 08:16   Link #3834
sa547
*Author

Tonight, Kumi Yagami has graduated from her SKE family. Not sure where she'll be going tomorrow, but I hope she returns this time as a seiyuu.

Quote:
Still, I wonder if there's any source for the second part of Mayuyu's origin story Drama CD.
It's in the Type-D single (one of 4 variants).

(BTW, it's like Yamato Nadeshiko -- Hocchan and Yukarin's name for their duet -- got their groove back.)

Last edited by sa547; 2013-04-18 at 08:34.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 09:15   Link #3835
Azuma Denton
~AD~

And Nakayan still haven't got any new role...
Old 2013-04-21, 23:12   Link #3836
sa547
*Author

Quote:
And Nakayan still haven't got any new role...
(offtopic) It was stated that in auditions the Milky Holmes production committee required a completely new -- a total newbie -- candidate who does have no prior professional voice-acting experience nor attached to any agency.

Nevermind, I'm sure she'll get another voice-acting job, given that she was able to work with pros in the business.
Old 2013-04-28, 05:20   Link #3837
chaosprophet

Another of the 10 new successors from season 2 gets her first card in Akb0048 Galaxy Cinderella:

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) the 8th
Old 2013-04-28, 12:08   Link #3838
corrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Another of the 10 new successors from season 2 gets her first card in Akb0048 Galaxy Cinderella:

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) the 8th
where you found you that picture?
corrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 14:30   Link #3839
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Hey, you know i got a hilarious idea for a AKB0048 related script...

What if Mimomari was possessed by the spirit of Hyuuna and it is up to Makoto to be possessed by Koda Kumi in a battle of pheromones.
Old 2013-05-02, 14:07   Link #3840
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post

Finally, the translator subbed the second part. You can watch it here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzi...bou_shortfilms

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime