AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-24, 20:26   Link #861
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka113 View Post
Are the rule fragments one time use only?
No, they aren't.
Old 2013-04-30, 08:51   Link #862
elanye

I've just finished watching the LOTLH anime, and going through this thread trying to pick up all the bits and pieces about the rest of the story (so much, so much, and boy do I wish I could read Japanese!) I haven't had the chance yet to start reading the LN; however, I was wondering if some kind soul out there would be able to provide me with a quick up date on what's been happening with the story so far, esp. what's happened with Sion? (yes, I'll admit, I'm a Sion fan - please don't hate me! I'll go back to my lonely Sion-fan corner, now). Have Ryner and Sion managed to patch things up, or are they still trying to kill/save each other? I'm so eager to know!! It's been a long time since I've felt so invested in an anime and its characters, so I would so love any summaries/recaps/info you could provide!
Big thanks from an avid new fan!
elanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 09:33   Link #863
aka113

You should probably read DDNYD vol. 1-6 thats already been translated.
aka113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 14:50   Link #864
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
No, they aren't.
Actually I can't remember whether there are any specific Rhule Fragmei that one-time use only (including all side stories). But different Rhule Fragmei do have different properties in usage conditions. Like the Restoration (w.r.t healing) artifacts are 'charge' based. Effectively one-time use till 'recharged'.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 04:45   Link #865
elanye

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka113 View Post
You should probably read DDNYD vol. 1-6 thats already been translated.
Thanks! I do plan on reading what's been translated (thank you to all the hardworking translators!), but I'm just so impatient to temporarily skip ahead and know more about what's happened in the most recently released LN, which is why I posted.

I so wish another studio would pick this series up and do a second (and third, fourth...) series. It mystifies me sometimes, how mediocre stories can get multiple seasons but great stories like this only get one *sigh*
Old 2013-05-02, 17:37   Link #866
Hiei86

The Densetsu manga is more canon than the anime? I don't watch the anime and i read the manga which i think is better.
Hiei86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 22:50   Link #867
Miriki_Takato

Quote:
Originally Posted by elanye View Post
I've just finished watching the LOTLH anime, and going through this thread trying to pick up all the bits and pieces about the rest of the story (so much, so much, and boy do I wish I could read Japanese!) I haven't had the chance yet to start reading the LN; however, I was wondering if some kind soul out there would be able to provide me with a quick up date on what's been happening with the story so far, esp. what's happened with Sion? (yes, I'll admit, I'm a Sion fan - please don't hate me! I'll go back to my lonely Sion-fan corner, now). Have Ryner and Sion managed to patch things up, or are they still trying to kill/save each other? I'm so eager to know!! It's been a long time since I've felt so invested in an anime and its characters, so I would so love any summaries/recaps/info you could provide!
Big thanks from an avid new fan!
Since I just started to like this series last month, I don't know much but I guess I at least can answer you, I found those spoiler on Tumblr.
I'm Sion's fan too As well as Ryner and Ferris
Anyways, if you have time, you should try reading the novel, it's way better than the anime ~
Spoiler for For vol 10 goes on:

This series may be finished in next 2 or 3 years, and until that time comes, I don't think there will be another studio will pick it up. As you already known, the anime version didn't sell good
The anime did cut so many great scenes which make character's deveplopment. The manga, so far I just read 7 chapters so I can't really tell. But looked at the Raw, I think it looks more like the novel than the anime, which is the good thing.

Last edited by Miriki_Takato; 2013-05-02 at 23:00.
Miriki_Takato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 03:03   Link #868
elanye

Thank you for the spoiler Miriki_Takato! I'm so glad to hear that it looks like Ryner and Sion are heading towards being friends again.
Old 2013-05-22, 09:58   Link #869
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Spoiler for Ryner:
Old 2013-05-26, 07:00   Link #870
CNine
Inactive Member

in sion note :
-if Ryner born as women, she will become Sion wife
-if Ryner born as Man, he will become Ferris husband since Ryner and Ferris is actually whole being divided by Mad Hero
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 04:25   Link #871
zero7090

I just finished rewatching the whole anime and started reading the first novel volume. I have some question about the series.
1/ What volume did the anime stop at?
2/ What is the different between the anime and the novel? like how luciel actually knew Sion before the Istanbul magic knight incident.
3/ Is Luciel weaver of all equation? then wouldnt he and Ryner related?
4/ What was the pendant that Ryner's father threw and exploded on the palace sky?
5/ Why would Sion have to kill Ryner? just because the ghost hero want to reenact the history?
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 05:32   Link #872
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
I just finished rewatching the whole anime and started reading the first novel volume. I have some question about the series.
1/ What volume did the anime stop at?
2/ What is the different between the anime and the novel? like how luciel actually knew Sion before the Istanbul magic knight incident.
3/ Is Luciel weaver of all equation? then wouldnt he and Ryner related?
4/ What was the pendant that Ryner's father threw and exploded on the palace sky?
5/ Why would Sion have to kill Ryner? just because the ghost hero want to reenact the history?
2. Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu volume 11.
3. Yes, he is. I guess in a way they are, but only due to them each having a piece of the," Lonely Demon."
4. A "Rule Fragment".
Old 2013-07-12, 19:49   Link #873
Jirachier

How power is Ryner Lute after acquiring the Solver of All Equations(without sacrifying anyone) ?
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 22:47   Link #874
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
How power is Ryner Lute after acquiring the Solver of All Equations(without sacrifying anyone) ?
..................................There was a sacrifice, it was his mother's soul. THough it is more implied since the Novel didn't state that her soul was sacrifice, but rather she never appeared since then.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 12:37   Link #875
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
..................................There was a sacrifice, it was his mother's soul. THough it is more implied since the Novel didn't state that her soul was sacrifice, but rather she never appeared since then.

I didn't mean what was the sacrifice used, I meant what are the abilities he has now regularly when he is fighting without having to use anyone as a sacrifice.
Old 2013-07-13, 17:59   Link #876
waffler

is ryner op now? i havnt been keeping up much with the novels but i heard he can take people apart or something so that seems kinda overpower...
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 19:41   Link #877
Tenzen12

He can stop that EA like sword and wipe out army or two in single moment. So he is a bit OP, but actualy not that much since it isn't exactly most convenient power for his personal life.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 23:56   Link #878
Jirachier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
He can stop that EA like sword and wipe out army or two in single moment. So he is a bit OP, but actualy not that much since it isn't exactly most convenient power for his personal life.

he can do that without using anyone as a sacrifice for his eyes ?
Old 2013-07-14, 14:03   Link #879
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
he can do that without using anyone as a sacrifice for his eyes ?
The sacrifice is one-time only. After that, he can use his power as many times as he wants.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 14:46   Link #880
waffler

holy crap that means he is really op if the sacrafice is 1 time only o.o he can just take apart anyone at anytime lol
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen