AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-12, 08:03   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Good morning ladies and gents. I suppose we conclude the remaining portion of the blind man's story about his unrequited love. Doh! Fortunately for me I'm really pressed for time to worry about watching a Bleach episode. Not that I would have done anything different if I had the time considering the amount of new show this new season brings and a few more that I missed out on from the last. Bleach blows cute Komamura's nose hair. Gotta run!

Enjoy.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!
Old 2010-10-12, 08:39   Link #2
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Wait why am I first !?

Anyway nothing happened at all this episode except talking. And more talking. And even more talking. Oh Hitsugaya fell for Aizen's talking. Ichigo did too. Talking, the best way to defeat your opponent.

However the new OP and ED are surprisingly nice, much better than the trash we had for the last 2-3 OP/EDs.

censored

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-10-12 at 08:43. Reason: Removed manga spoiler!
Old 2010-10-12, 08:46   Link #3
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post

However the new OP and ED are surprisingly nice, much better than the trash we had for the last 2-3 OP/EDs.
I agree the OP is a nice change ^^b though the previous ED is still better, this one just seems...too standard (However I love both of the songs ).

Oh yeah by the way, let me remind you that the colorful writing at the end of monir-san's post isn't his signature, but a warning.
Old 2010-10-12, 09:09   Link #4
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Uh I don't read the manga at all, it's just that he hasn't shown up for who knows how many episodes -_-
Old 2010-10-12, 09:12   Link #5
Marsala
Delurker

This image in the OP was certainly intriguing:

Spoiler for Orihime in light and darkness:

Since Orihime has essentially been rescued already (as even Aizen pointed out this episode), it's weird to show her like that. Could it be foreshadowing?
Old 2010-10-12, 09:19   Link #6
neshru

cba to watch the episode, but the new OP is underwhelming. Hopefully they will spend the money that they saved with all those still shots on some episode.
Old 2010-10-12, 09:29   Link #7
Aqua Knight

Episode was an average Bleach episode.
Ichigo's new masks look weird compared to manga.

As for OP and ED. OP is good, but needs HD to judge the quality of animation whereas the music is awesome even more than " CHANGE". Also OP gives a Yui's Rolling Star vibe.

And well ED is somewhat average. But is okay compared to other, though worse than the last one.
Old 2010-10-12, 09:58   Link #8
Spelt

Not to horrible
Old 2010-10-12, 10:30   Link #9
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i liked the intro and outro that was about during ulquiorra v ichigo: rumble in the jungle... hueco mundo... that doesn't really work, does it...

was just wondering, though, does kubo really draw each chapter on the week, then the anime department receives them, or had he already written it all and given it to the anime department?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-12, 12:31   Link #10
sayde

-OP & ED felt quite refreshing for a change of pace.

-OP & ED also look like they confirm we won't be getting another long filler arc just yet. I have to admit, that's rather unexpected IMO.

-The Aizen fanboy in me couldn't help but notice that this episode contains the most amount of Aizen action yet. And the animation to some of these scenes looked pretty solid.

-Despite all the talking, flashbacks, and the various other types of filler content the episode still covers two full chapters. Clearly it's a testament to how slow the manga moved during this arc.
Old 2010-10-12, 12:42   Link #11
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

I feel the rage!!! Aizzeeen!!!!
Old 2010-10-12, 12:49   Link #12
chickdigger802

I like the intro solely for the reason that a long filler arc isn't anytime soon =)

And it also doesn't spoil that much compare to previous openings lol.

actual eps was kinda meh. The faces were way off and the animations kinda suck.
Old 2010-10-12, 14:37   Link #13
TheRime

Is it just me or do some of the characters look like they spontaneously got haircuts? Aizen and Shiro's hair in particular seem oddly cropped. Also, why does everyone insist on going "Behind you!" or "I'm here!" right before they attack? Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose?

Nevertheless: OMGZ Go, Shiro, Go! Get him! *cheerleads*

And YES! they finally let Unohana get in on the action, even if it was only in the Omake. (and even if she does discriminate against weighty ppl)
Old 2010-10-12, 15:29   Link #14
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
This image in the OP was certainly intriguing:

Spoiler for Orihime in light and darkness:

Since Orihime has essentially been rescued already (as even Aizen pointed out this episode), it's weird to show her like that. Could it be foreshadowing?
amazing background, but damn they shat all over Orihime...
Old 2010-10-12, 16:45   Link #15
secretzfan
*Fansubber

This was a good episode and a great opening and ending, but too much stuff from the past.
The last ending before this one was the best though

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-10-12 at 18:12.
Old 2010-10-12, 17:03   Link #16
Jerseykid

As long as Aizen is doing the talking I like it.

Aizen being protected by instantaneous shields didn't get any analysis reaction from anyone else, they all kind of just took it for granted. When we have never seen anything like that.

Ever since Ulquiorra hinted at more being done to Orihime I am always wondering when does the plot twist come, the OP certainly isn't doing anything but helping that.

And everybody forgot about Gin.
Old 2010-10-12, 19:12   Link #17
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
As long as Aizen is doing the talking I like it.

Aizen being protected by instantaneous shields didn't get any analysis reaction from anyone else, they all kind of just took it for granted. When we have never seen anything like that.

Ever since Ulquiorra hinted at more being done to Orihime I am always wondering when does the plot twist come, the OP certainly isn't doing anything but helping that.

And everybody forgot about Gin.
It's Aizen. Reasons and explanations are pretty much a waste of time for him. He could make a star implode and it would just be expected because he can do anything he wants .

Thankfully everyone is starting to get going. Time to just throw everything possible at Aizen. Frankly it's a waste of time to avoid using bankai's or anything since nothing less than full force won't even make that guy. Just hope people are keeping an eye on Gin since another sneak attack could get more killed off.
Old 2010-10-12, 19:31   Link #18
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It's Aizen. Reasons and explanations are pretty much a waste of time for him. He could make a star implode and it would just be expected because he can do anything he wants .

Thankfully everyone is starting to get going. Time to just throw everything possible at Aizen. Frankly it's a waste of time to avoid using bankai's or anything since nothing less than full force won't even make that guy. Just hope people are keeping an eye on Gin since another sneak attack could get more killed off.
In a way I though the speech was a little needed to make Toshiro to go completely insane
Old 2010-10-12, 20:30   Link #19
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
Surprisingly, i felt the same way. The OP was really good to me.
The ED, so so. Still preferred echoes.

And from watching this episode, i have only one thing to say.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, Aizen. U've talked too much. !!!
Old 2010-10-12, 20:45   Link #20
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
Surprisingly, i felt the same way. The OP was really good to me.
The ED, so so. Still preferred echoes.

And from watching this episode, i have only one thing to say.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, Aizen. you've talked too much. !!!
Ha Ha Ha yea that is what I hate about Aizen too, but I love that he at least uses logic for his explanations, and they always are to get people to change negatively especially when fighting seriously just by talking he could change a happy person into a murderer that. Uryuu and Aizen should compete in a battle of logic.

The endding could have been better though if they just changed the theme