AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-12, 18:52   Link #1
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh

Part of the Eldran series, the show probably had the coolest idea ever for me. Though the show is quite vague for, so I can't really give a good description.
Here's a op for general idea.

p.s I also have raw to the first two episode and most likely I will download them later, and I might try to sub (really low chance)it as it's soft subbed in Korean.
Old 2008-01-13, 13:23   Link #2
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
It's a Kids Super Robot show. Several school children use Raijin-Oh's help to defend the Earth against an invasion by goof ball aliens by having a really awesome theme song. It's also apparently "Absolutely Invincible" like Daitarn 3.
Old 2008-01-13, 19:26   Link #3
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
It's a Kids Super Robot show. Several school children use Raijin-Oh's help to defend the Earth against an invasion by goof ball aliens by having a really awesome theme song. It's also apparently "Absolutely Invincible" like Daitarn 3.
Well that basically sums it up , but the concept that I loved was their base was the school. Which I thought was awesome, also does anyone know who might be interested subbing this show?
Old 2008-01-14, 04:29   Link #4
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'm so glad to see others on this forum who have sene this show. It is very much one f my all-time favorites, and was one of my first animes.

I mean, seriously. What kid in grade school would not love to have a school that transforms into a launching platform and command center for their own giant super robot? This show just pushed all the right buttons for me.
Old 2008-01-15, 18:47   Link #5
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I'm so glad to see others on this forum who have sene this show. It is very much one f my all-time favorites, and was one of my first animes.

I mean, seriously. What kid in grade school would not love to have a school that transforms into a launching platform and command center for their own giant super robot? This show just pushed all the right buttons for me.
Glad to see more fan Raijin-oh fan here . And Yeah I love that part, as a kid I also thought it was so awesome how their school transform.
Old 2008-04-16, 07:13   Link #6
strikex

hey.. i love that show.. anywhere i can watch it again? i cant find it in youtube or anywhere
Old 2008-11-13, 22:41   Link #7
Ashural

Raijin-Oh Watch Online, My nest...

Hi I'm currently trying to host RaiJin-Oh on my blog. If you like to watch it, you can visit it. But having all episodes up takes time, don't expect all episode to be there.

http://www.ashural.blogspot.com/
Old 2008-12-16, 21:00   Link #8
pegasuseiya

Talking Raijin-oh licensed! Yay!

I just heard from someone that Raijin-oh just got licensed. Found it in wikipedia the other day. But yeah, they're talking about a release in 2009. I'm guessing it's gonna be on DVD.

Here's the link to the website I found on wikipedia http://www.animemidstream.com/index.html
Old 2008-12-16, 21:14   Link #9
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Woah, I'll just join the posts 11 months ago and say, it was one of my favourite super robots as well.

Raijin-oh was one of the not too old super robots that looked cool beyond its time.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-05-30, 13:46   Link #10
popcornmonkey360

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasuseiya View Post
I just heard from someone that Raijin-oh just got licensed. Found it in wikipedia the other day. But yeah, they're talking about a release in 2009. I'm guessing it's gonna be on DVD.

Here's the link to the website I found on wikipedia http://www.animemidstream.com/index.html

yeah i totally auditioned for it and it sounds really good so far but they wont let me say who they asked me to audition for im most likely going to be in the main cast
Closed Thread