AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-25, 02:27   Link #121
evenex

Lol. Same here. But honestly, who would draw themselves having boob missal and say this is my future! Lol
Old 2007-03-25, 02:32   Link #122
seiji_kun

Ishida. If I have to hear on the pride of the quincys or what his slogan was again I wanna shoot myself. I love how Ichigo totally pulverizes him and kicks that menos ass. Tho I don't love how Ishida helps him out right after that.
Old 2007-03-25, 02:49   Link #123
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Ishida. If I have to hear on the pride of the quincys or what his slogan was again I wanna shoot myself. I love how Ichigo totally pulverizes him and kicks that menos ass. Tho I don't love how Ishida helps him out right after that.
Lol, I remember that part. It was so funny
Old 2007-03-25, 02:56   Link #124
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

BooBie Missiles do exsisit - cough cough - though not in Bleachverse but in MahoroMatic -cough cough - . Though I have forgotten the command phrase to activate them it was even more hilarious than the concept
Old 2007-03-25, 02:58   Link #125
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
BooBie Missiles do exsisit - cough cough - though not in Bleachverse but in MahoroMatic -cough cough - . Though I have forgotten the command phrase to activate them it was even more hilarious than the concept
Lol, really! That'as sooooo funny! Lol
Old 2007-03-25, 07:45   Link #126
Honey_and_Cleaver

Hisagi because he is a bufoon,trying to act funny when hes not. Nova,Ririn because they keep talking about the stupid bounts and wasting time.

Ichigos pethatic school friend, whines a lot, yet wastes time too, and he is not even funny.

That bount who used to say, "i live to watch young people die". Kariya because hes a useless stupid bum talker.
Old 2007-03-27, 02:15   Link #127
Suiton!
Akabane ftmfw!

Ichigo,in a blink of an eye, without even a 1 sec thought.
Rukia.
Zaraki.
Old 2007-03-27, 10:12   Link #128
Pippin4242

Obviously I'd have killed off every character from the filler arc. I was pissed that the manager, the plushies, Koga and Ran'Tao survived. I'd get them first.

I wouldn't do it because he's an okay character in his own right, but I'd threaten Hitsugaya a bit because his fans get on my nerves. I don't get what's so damned special about him. I mean, I thought he was pretty cool when I first saw him, but he's certainly not better than Rukia. He got his ass handed to him and everything. Kaien was a prodigy, and we don't see that sort of blatant fangirlism over him. Byakuya's very serious, and we don't see him displacing Rukia in the polls. He's cute, but Hanatarou's cuter, imo.

I like Orihime a lot. She's got a lot of depth. Her love is real; that's why it preoccupies her so badly. It's not necessarily a good thing of course. And of course she's got big boobs, but nobody complains about Kuukaku, Matsumoto or Yoruichi, do they? Is it because, unlike the other three, she doesn't get them out enough or something? It's rare for me to find a female anime character, least not of all a gentle, loving healer-type with huge bazoombas that doesn't bother me at least on some level.

Aizen, I guess.

Mayuri. No question. He treats everybody like pawns without a shred of compassion. If you asked all the Shinigami at the start of the SS arc if they would kill a comrade in order to incapacitate the Ryoka, I think many would have considered it. But the way that Mayuri went about it... no, no, no. I'd say he has some sort of god complex. I hate him. I guess I might not kill him just yet, because anybody able to cause that much damage to his subordinates could probably rip the crap out of Aizen's lot. He's on my hit list though. >_>

*~Pips~*
Old 2007-03-27, 15:01   Link #129
lommm
l'homme de lommm

second squad lieutenant. he's a tool who picks his nose and eats too much.
Old 2007-03-27, 15:40   Link #130
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
second squad lieutenant. he's a tool who picks his nose and eats too much.
Marechiyo Ōmaeda Seeing his behaviour and lax towards duties makes you wonder does he deserve to be a Fuku
Old 2007-03-27, 17:54   Link #131
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Marechiyo Ōmaeda Seeing his behaviour and lax towards duties makes you wonder does he deserve to be a Fuku
Well maybe Soifon needed a fuku because everyone has one and she's probably jealous. She probably doesn't care as long as he/she meets the minimum qualifications. Picking his nose and eating too much notwithstanding.
Old 2007-03-27, 23:58   Link #132
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippin4242 View Post
because his fans get on my nerves.
Same here. I like Hitsugaya but he should be 3rd on the Bleach character poll. Not 2nd. Plus alot of people complain Renji's weak but the same goes to Hitsugaya as well.
Spoiler for Just incase. Not much of a spoiler:

Seeing the thread so far I think people want Aizen, Gin, Orihime, everyone in the filler, Chad, Don Kanjo dead.
Old 2007-03-28, 07:27   Link #133
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx View Post
Well maybe Soifon needed a fuku because everyone has one and she's probably jealous. She probably doesn't care as long as he/she meets the minimum qualifications. Picking his nose and eating too much notwithstanding.
He eats and talks to her at the same time . Soi is so serious regarding her duties and Ōmaeda is so lax . Opposites attracts : D
Old 2007-03-28, 21:53   Link #134
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Same here. I like Hitsugaya but he should be 3rd on the Bleach character poll. Not 2nd. Plus alot of people complain Renji's weak but the same goes to Hitsugaya as well.
Spoiler for Just incase. Not much of a spoiler:
Wanted to post regarding this earlier didnt know/remember the episode .

During the Bountu arc Toshiro got too much fanservice/ airtime . Most of us wanted him dead or to dissapear . The summary of Bountu arc was highlight of the whole ep . The summaries more than ep themselves were hilarious / more enjoyable . To give you a better idea about what I am talking about .

Spoiler for Nsw's Ep 99 summary :
Old 2007-03-28, 22:33   Link #135
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Quote:
Seeing the thread so far I think people want Aizen, Gin, Orihime, everyone in the filler, Chad, Don Kanjo dead.
I understand why some people want them dead but why Chad? I thought he's pretty cool! Lol
Old 2007-03-28, 23:15   Link #136
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodymix View Post
I understand why some people want them dead but why Chad? I thought he's pretty cool! Lol
Beats me too Chad isnt that popular or likeable but he is not that bad of a chracter . I like the chracter Chad unlike others atleast tries . I wonder why people cant stand him
Old 2007-03-29, 02:08   Link #137
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Quote:
Beats me too Chad isnt that popular or likeable but he is not that bad of a chracter . I like the chracter Chad unlike others atleast tries . I wonder why people cant stand him
Lol, I supose some people just want all Ichigo's Karakura friend's dead (including not only Chad but Ishida, Orihime and Kon)
I always see people saying why they have to show Ichigo's human world friends instead of showing more Shinigami's (which I sort of agree to )
Old 2007-03-29, 02:14   Link #138
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its a common practise manga ka's introduce tons of new chracters and later forget about them all together . SS folks are very much their in the series . Luckily Kubo didnt do a Kishi i.e. something like making Anko dissapear forever
Old 2007-03-29, 05:27   Link #139
evenex

Actually I sometimes think Bleach dosn't need character's like Ishida, Orihime or Chad to make the story more intresting. It's not that I hate them or anything, but Bleach is more of a Shinigami stuff. Not fairy powers and Quency etc. Lol, just my opinion...
Old 2007-03-29, 05:34   Link #140
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Actually I sometimes think Bleach dosn't need character's like Ishida, Orihime or Chad to make the story more intresting. It's not that I hate them or anything, but Bleach is more of a Shinigami stuff. Not fairy powers and Quency etc. Lol, just my opinion...
Right now, Orihime is the cathersis for the whole story. Without her, what else would you do? another save the Rukia from the rabid chihuahua's story arc? I'm sure Rukia fans would rave over it though, lol
Closed Thread