AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-02, 18:58   Link #101
Avisch
Reality Blender

After being wowed by World End Dominator....I think it's safe to say that it's my favorite. Even more son than HANE at this point.

That laugh is awesome in it's own way. They should keep it in the anime.

Can anyone say the name of the track that plays at
Spoiler for Episode 3 spoilers Chapter 11:

It's such a fitting beautiful track for the scene.

One crazy B****
Old 2008-12-02, 19:12   Link #102
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

"happiness of marionette"
Old 2008-12-02, 23:37   Link #103
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Send a message via MSN to Shinigami_Mello
Speaking of which, all the new music from Ep.3 is fantastic.
I havnt gotten to Mirage Coordinator yet, but I took a sneak peak at the start. Sounds epic.

I realy like:
Haruka
Rythm Changer
Psy-Chorus
Happiness of Marionette
Akaikutsu nise (makes an epic battler more epic)
Far
and Paradise Lost (I heard this on Dai's CD was was suprised it was in Umineko xD Thanks for being born aswell)

Not counting those then, my favorites are:
Hane
Hope
Golden Slaughter
World End Dominator
Answer
Dread of the Grave
Red Dread
Nighteyes
Pass (or Sakura is the game file)
Slowmotion
And Sirabe

Waah~! Long list.
Old 2008-12-03, 02:09   Link #104
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

Now I'm wondering if the anime will somehow use the original tracks or remixes.

I'm starting to get spoiled by the game OST.
Old 2008-12-03, 18:27   Link #105
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

I remember when people complained of the fact that Higurashi didnt use the games music. My thoughts were "Why are they complaining so much. Honestly".

Now...I've played through Umineko and....gah, if they DONT use the music, I will RAGE.
I finally understand their feelings D:

I just...cant see it any other way. No Golden Slaughter for the first twilight in Ep.1. No Wordlend Dominator for Rosa Musou. No Hane and Hope for happy times and all the themes for the witches. Just cant see it.

I'm hoping for music to play more of a part, unlike Higurashi, where it just faded into the background save a few tracks. (Main Theme for instance)

So...short version. Gosh, I seriously hope they do. There's a lot of variety so...why not.
Old 2008-12-03, 19:47   Link #106
kiki_natsumi-chan
Battler follower

Send a message via MSN to kiki_natsumi-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami_Mello View Post
I just...cant see it any other way. No Golden Slaughter for the first twilight in Ep.1. No Wordlend Dominator for Rosa Musou. No Hane and Hope for happy times and all the themes for the witches. Just cant see it.
It's possible for those scenes to happen without that music? =O

Not in my head either. How will we all be without the Hope track in those happy times?!

And what about Dread of the Grave for Meta-Battler?
Old 2008-12-03, 20:00   Link #107
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Well, it is. But it wont be as awesome for sure.

And definately Dread of the Grave. Nothing makes me get as excited as that playing for Meta-Battler. We need Tsurupetan too. For Jessica. Though I'm pretty sure they'd keep that in. Though if I start listing anymore, I'll have the whole soundtrack listed D:
Old 2008-12-03, 21:36   Link #108
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
I remember when people complained of the fact that Higurashi didnt use the games music. My thoughts were "Why are they complaining so much. Honestly".

Now...I've played through Umineko and....gah, if they DONT use the music, I will RAGE.
I finally understand their feelings D:

I'm hoping for music to play more of a part, unlike Higurashi, where it just faded into the background save a few tracks. (Main Theme for instance)

So...short version. Gosh, I seriously hope they do. There's a lot of variety so...why not.
Haha. My thoughts exactly. I first realized at I heard
Spoiler for Matsuribayashi-hen:

Good thing that there's atleast small indication that the anime will use "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" as the opening (it was heard in the teaser-promo).

And yeah. Same feelings on Dread of the Grave, Worldend Dominator, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
"happiness of marionette"
Thank you so much. Listening to it now.

One crazy B****
Old 2008-12-03, 22:10   Link #109
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Just because they played the opening song in the teaser.
And unlike Higurashi, the question arcs arent free music. So it'd be more consistent. I dunno, I may be trying to pull out reasons for them using game music.

Also in the video showcased Battler and Maria's voices, they played '煉沙回廊mu'. Not really a track people remember, but that gives me a liitle more hope. The rest of the time though, they played some random music.
Old 2008-12-05, 14:47   Link #110
Rosa Mystica

!!

This may sound like an dumb question but does anyone know which website I can order the opening and UMG's music from? One that ships to the UK if any? Thanks!
Old 2008-12-05, 21:14   Link #111
Hisana
;p
*Fansubber

The OP and UMG CDs were released at Comiket, so you'd have to get them through auctions or Melon Books/Tora no Ana/Akibaoo by using a deputy service, or ask someone in Japan to get them for you. None of the major CD retailers carry them.

...although it's weird that the op isn't carried by cdjapan or yesasia since it was supposedly released "commercially"...probably for akiba stores, i guess...

also, lyrics for the nayuta (haduki nano) version of hope:
Spoiler for hope:

Last edited by Hisana; 2008-12-05 at 21:39.
Old 2008-12-06, 08:22   Link #112
Rosa Mystica

Well I found the opening CD on amazon.jp but scared of how much the shipping is gonna cost. But it will be worth it ... I hope!

Last edited by Rosa Mystica; 2008-12-06 at 15:27.
Old 2008-12-06, 17:39   Link #113
pokua
Gohda Is My Homeboy

Send a message via AIM to pokua Send a message via MSN to pokua
I just listened to Gathered WiLL. I really love these tracks. Most of them I love as much as the original! The only one I'm not a fan of is HIBUTA. But even that's growing on me. The rest are spectacular.

I hope the anime will at least do something like this, keep the tracks but maybe re-orchestrate them or something.
Old 2008-12-06, 21:24   Link #114
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Yep, they're excellent arranges!

But, is it me, or does 'Golden Grin' (sorry, dont have the original titles at the moment) not sound like the original at all. =o
Old 2008-12-07, 13:00   Link #115
bigemperor

I can't believe nobody talk about rougoku (is used in the end of the first tea party when Beatrice challenge battler) is my favorite ost, I just finished episode 2 and i am very disappointed it was not included

Someone know if it is included in episode 3?

rougoku
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kRPQm4sRRdKGzML5WS
Old 2008-12-07, 14:04   Link #116
Shinigami_Mello
All hail Oyashiro-sama

Ooh, I love that one too actually. It didnt really come to mind when thinking of songs though.

So far, I'm only half way through Ep.3, but I dont remember hearing it. As the episodes go on, the older music get used less and less. Like how Golden Slaughter was used so many times in ep.1, but not as much in ep.3 and sorta lets the new music shine I guess.
Old 2008-12-07, 14:55   Link #117
pokua
Gohda Is My Homeboy

Send a message via AIM to pokua Send a message via MSN to pokua
Quote:
Yep, they're excellent arranges!

But, is it me, or does 'Golden Grin' (sorry, dont have the original titles at the moment) not sound like the original at all. =o
I actually noticed that too. I still like that version of it (along with the original, of course), but I thought maybe I skipped a track or something because it really does not sound like the original at all.
Old 2008-12-07, 18:44   Link #118
kiki_natsumi-chan
Battler follower

Send a message via MSN to kiki_natsumi-chan
One of my faves (that has to be used in the anime) is System0 (or System0). It is so awesome! But creepy too. xD
Old 2008-12-07, 19:06   Link #119
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

The Star Trek samples in it might be a problem, though, so I'm not sure it'll make the cut.
Old 2008-12-08, 00:56   Link #120
bigemperor

Quote:
Ooh, I love that one too actually. It didnt really come to mind when thinking of songs though.

So far, I'm only half way through Ep.3, but I dont remember hearing it. As the episodes go on, the older music get used less and less. Like how Golden Slaughter was used so many times in ep.1, but not as much in ep.3 and sorta lets the new music shine I guess.
Yes you are right but at least they continue to use all the epic ost (at least a few times) rougoku was used ONLY ONE TIME and less than one minute because is inserted at the end of the first tea party, is a shame =( I hope they include it at least at the end of episode 3.
Closed Thread