AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-06, 09:26   Link #3961
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

In any case, nobody can inherit Sasha's skills or surpass her for a very long time. If you have to list the Vanadis' RPG professions based on their weapons:

Elen: Paladin
Mila: Dragoon
Sofy: Cleric
Sasha: Assassin
Olga: Warrior
Liza: Interrogator
Valentina: Shinigami

I hope they might make an action game for Madan if this series become popular. Kinda like Dynasty Warriors but too overpowered.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2014-02-06 at 10:42.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 19:51   Link #3962
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
In any case, nobody can inherit Sasha's skills or surpass her for a very long time. If you have to list the Vanadis' RPG professions based on their weapons:

I hope they might make an action game for Madan if this series become popular. Kinda like Dynasty Warriors but too overpowered.

id rather see a RTT
Old 2014-02-07, 01:54   Link #3963
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:

How about Koihime Musou Vn gameplay instead... if you know what i mean.
Old 2014-02-07, 06:14   Link #3964
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
How about Koihime Musou Vn gameplay instead... if you know what i mean.
If you mean the H-parts then the game publishers would never do it because Madan is originally non-H.

If you mean making a dating simulation similar to Date A Live VN game then perhaps they might. They can then make all battles become VN style like Koihime Musou

If you mean the tactical battle simulation of Koihime Musou, I think it is a waste to make these characters not demonstrate their real combat abilities on the battlefield by restricting them to Koihime Musou's style. We should get a Madan game that has similar style to Devil May Cry/Dynasty Warriors/Drakengard: 3D movement, combo attacks, Life and Magic bars...
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2014-02-07, 07:51   Link #3965
Trung-t-rung

I would prefer to see a SRW-style gameplay
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 08:18   Link #3966
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:

If you mean making a dating simulation similar to Date A Live VN game then perhaps they might. They can then make all battles become VN style like Koihime Musou

We should get a Madan game that has similar style to Devil May Cry/Dynasty Warriors/Drakengard: 3D movement, combo attacks, Life and Magic bars...
Right... This is much more appropriate. Thing is though... Since they have their weapons, they need a signature and/or a finishing move.
Old 2014-02-07, 09:05   Link #3967
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
If you mean the H-parts then the game publishers would never do it because Madan is originally non-H.

If you mean the tactical battle simulation of Koihime Musou, I think it is a waste to make these characters not demonstrate their real combat abilities on the battlefield by restricting them to Koihime Musou's style. We should get a Madan game that has similar style to Devil May Cry/Dynasty Warriors/Drakengard: 3D movement, combo attacks, Life and Magic bars...
How about using Valkyria Chronicles system?

Then put in a squad based setting... For example: You cannot command ordinary soldiers, only the Vanadis, Tigre and several important characters (such as Rurick, Augre, Massas, Emir, and others) are the ones you can directly control, the soldiers will only follow your orders. Second aside from the inventory system you get a squad management system, wherein you can manage the composition and formations of soldiers... It's a pseudo turn base and real time strategy system... Turns are called "Days" in the overworld we can see the map wherein we can decided which forces to dispatched to where, and how much days it will take them to reach the target (a la Madou Koukaku)... if two forces clash in the same area say Vosyes, it switches to real time... at real time you battle in... obviously real time. it also has time constraints, a "Day" is even divided in phases: "Morning", "Midday", "Afternoon", "Night". A battle can only last for a single "Phase" it's up to you to decide whether to continue the assault for the next phase or hold off your troops, of course it has effects, an incredibly tired army will have a severly lowered morale in the next phase... "resting" them might recover some of the morale, but the danger of "Ambush", the real time battles also feature the "Morale" system of The Last Remnant which changes whether you got "Flanked", "Decapitated", or when you "Flank" the enemies...

I actually plan for an Eroge type, where the game starts after the "Battle of Dinant", from there your actions will decide the fate of all the nations in the continent. And you get to decide who you want to be with you... on the bed. You want to be the King of Zhcted? Fine, or you just want to wander around the world with Olga cause you have no plans in becoming a King? Good, just as long as you can hold off the jealousy of your first... or you want to settle down with Teita? That's cool, more hunting for you (I had a joke that I will include Monster Hunter segments that last a "Day" for Tigre if he has no wars to do, wherein he can ask the town where he's currently in to know and hunt the beast that is giving them trouble)

Potentials? Hell yes, and they change too!

Zirnitra: Bonus stats for commanding Zhcted troops, Penalty when commanding Brune troops.
Bayard: Bonus stats for commanding Brune troops, Penlaty when commanding Zhcted troops.
Silver Meteor: Bonus stats for commanding both Brune and Zhcted troops.
Teita's Prayer: Gives Tigre temporary down immunity.
Stubborness: Increases Tigre's DEF and AGI, boosts Vanadis with "Pride" potential.
Pride: Increases the Vanadis's DEF and AGI, boosts Tigre.

Last edited by SineMora; 2014-02-07 at 09:55.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 11:14   Link #3968
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

If Dept. Heaven takes it then the system can be like Union formation like Gloria Union etc.

I don't know if was at Knights In The nightmare System.. But this is my opinion if Dept. Heaven takes it

Ellen: No Battle Penalty, GEO+20%, Evade Panic, Block Charge
Class: Silvrash

Tigre: Superior at every GEO, Superior at every time, Evade Panic
Class: Ranger

Sophie: Block Charge, Block Counter
Class: Presuvet

Olga: 1 on 1 = win, superior on ground
Class: Bardiche

Mila: Morale up Gradually, water always turns to ice, Superior on ice, Evade Panic
Class: Michelia

Valentina: Superior at night, Morale up at Night
Class: Shervid

Elizaveta: No battle penalty, % heavy charge increases
Class: Isgrifa

Sasha: Void Ailments, 1 on 1 = win
Class: Cortisa

I don't know much about the officers such as Rim and else.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 12:12   Link #3969
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

1. Valkyria Chronicle is a copyrighted property of Sega, so that means no other game developer can copy the BLiTZ system unless Sega give permission (you need to pay them money to get licensed for usig their game engine)
2. Sega's financial is in bad shape and they had abandoned Valkyria Chronicle franchise in the West for quite some time (if you mean the browser game as an counter-argument, then it is not a true Valkyria Chronicle game to me). So there would never be a chance fo them to make a Madan game with the BLiTZ engine.
3. The light novels and anime adaptation need to sell really really well in order for the publisher to invest money in video games. They need a bigger fanbase like the Sword Art Online crowd (Infinity Moment and Hollow Fragment) to make it worth the investment.
4. Which give me a reason to believe that a Madan game is a pipe dream and even if it is ever produced, it will never come to the West. (DxD 3DS game did not come to the West despite a big 3DS install base in the US).

Old 2014-02-07, 21:34   Link #3970
SineMora
Wait for it...

There will always be a way... especially if the one here is a game programmer... (albeit a lazy one)

Don't expect anything awesome from me if I stop being lazy... I'm still trying hard in 3D game programming (damnit can't I just use pre-rendered 3d models?) But for 2d games, it is possible.
Don't expect something awesome though... cause I'm lazy...

anyway, the plan lasted till volume 7... cause when I read that volume. My feelings went down the drain... now I'm changing the game style to that of Assassin's Creed, an even darker version... with a mix of Dishonored...

Dishonored: The Arrow of Brune.

So it's a mix of 3rd Person and 1st Person assassination missions on an open world... You can freely switch between either of the two...

Now for the story, we deviate from Volume 8 (since when I planned this, it's still Vol 7.): While Tigre is having his dirt err... aquatic nap. His consciousness enters the void, which is Tir na Fal's domain, there Tir na Fal talks to him in the usual manner which is vague, and then she gives him his first new ability: "Blink" which will allow him to switch places with an arrow he shoots out the bow (for long distances) or something close if the bow isn't equipped, from there Tigre explores the shattered remains of the void where he foresees Sasha's deathbed, Mira being captured by the Muozinel, Valentina's alliance with Ganelon and so forth, it all goes downhill for him, distraught, he asks Tir na Fal after he reaches one of her shrines (rather, the ruins), as usual the goddess speaks to him in a riddle and asks him if he doesn't want revenge especially against Ganelon. Tigre agrees, and then Tir na Fal tells him to find her ruins around the world, and that will grant him power. From there you get to choose which abilities to begin to cater your playstyle (or upgrade existing ones)

Blink:
Switches position with an arrow, or moves Tigre in a short range if his bow isn't equipped, upgrades reduce it's cost.

Vengeance:
Conjures Flames (color depends on rank, from Red, to Blue, then finally Black) that he can enchant to his arrows or other weapons to burn his enemies to ashes. Or casted directly from his hand to create an AOE which is weaker than a concentrated burst that roasts enemies' skin leaving ugly burns.

Summon Dragon swarm:
Summons a swarm of dragons on the arrow's location, or around him if he's not using the bow, when Tigre enchants his melee weapons with it, those who get hit with the blade will have a dragon swarm summoned in their body, devouring them from within, higher levels allow Tigre to use their corpses as Dragon Roosts, making them living landmines, and increases the number of Dragons involved

Bend Time:
Stops all enemies for a few seconds (increases with upgrade) allowing Tigre to perform pre-emptive strikes that act quickly once the ability stops. Upgrades increase duration and decrease cost.

Wind Blast:
Creates a shockwave as the arrow passes blowing enemies around it, and horribly (read: gibs) destroys anyone who get's bulls eyed. Can be used to return arrows to sender and push enemies back lightly when used in other weapons such as melee. Upgrades Decrease cost.

Possession:
Anyone who gets hit by a spiritual arrow or where Tigre wishes to when using other weapons will be possessed by Tigre and will automatically be knocked unconscious once he decides to leave the body, upgrades decrease cost.

Quarry:
Gives Tigre visibility in the dark and the ability to see through walls and mark enemies. Enemies that received Mark of the Dead will feel dread allows you to see them even when Quarry is inactive, and they receive 100%-critical hit

Passives:
Shadow:
Makes Tigre harder to detect.

Ties that Bind:
Increases choke speed.

Snake:
Increases Poison resistance.

Leviathan:
Increases swimming abilities.

Agile:
Increases Tigre's movement speed when undetected.

Note: There is no mana system for powers that Tigre and his group uses (except for the Vanadis) Tigre's abilities are a curse that consume his life, albeit his life recovers at a certain degree after an ability if you don't use it again for a moment a la Dishonored so keep that in mind

Now when Tigre briefly opens his eyes he finds himself being picked up by a merchant ship that recently came from Zhcted and is now returning to Jaffa, as he is picked up by a Ninja-like woman, and as his consciousness fades in and out he is then carried to one of the rooms, but unfortunately as he wakes up the said ship gets attacked by pirates. Tigre then moves in and fights the pirates and finds the ninja being flanked, after backing her up both of you begin a counteroffensive, after defeating all of the pirates you are forced to go to Sachstein after a brief episode with the said ninja you go back to your room and sleep, in your dreams Tir na Fal tells you that even with your powers you can only be in one place at one time so she said that having a loyal follower will help you in your path for vengeance, so the ones left will be your crew, while the ninja becomes your companion.

Now tutorial:
Having Crew will assist you in minor goals, such as they can report you anything they hear from populated areas, they are required for manning ships and operating facilities you own (Assassin's creed) and territories (they can become guards, merchants, spies etc.). Companions on the other hand follow you and can be directly ordered to do something else, such as doing another assassination mission while you do your own. Also Companions receive a share of your power, the more loyal they are to you, the more efficient are their abilities. Disloyalty is immediately punished by losing their abilities making them easy prey, and fools as they try to use your abilities against you. They also gain experience compared to Crews, both can found by helping them in their troubles such as freeing them from slavery and etc...

Weapons involved:

Primary.
Black Bow "The Heirloom of the family": Bound to Tigre and can't be removed. It's is stored in the Void and can be called upon when needed.
========Upgrades========
Arrow Capacity.

=======Arrows======= Arrows are crafted and picked up.
Vorn (Black feather arrows that bear the Voln Family's signature meteor) "Give them a reminder on the dead man they're dealing with"
Ordinary
Fire (Ordinary arrows wrapped in oily rags and set on fire) "Useful for sending signals, or simply causing arson."
Spiritual (Arrows created from the possession enchant)
Noisemaker (Arrow with a hollow nut): "It has always had me wondered why men in the middle of a battle would still look for a songbird"

Crossbow "When some situation that demands that my arrow to fly real straight" Obtained in shops, can be upgraded in workshops controlled by you.
=======Upgrades=======
Compound (Adds an additional bow mechanism, increases accuracy and power) "Two is better than one"
Magazine (Creates a magazine like mechanism, transforms it from a one shot to a six ammo crossbow) Increases reload speed and adds more ammo. "They say this used to exist back in the old age, forgotten but never obsolete" (Note this was a reference to the arrow machinegun of the Romans)
===>>Auto Feed (Creates a recoil mechanism that automatically loads the next shot) "I have no idea how they achieved this, but believe me, it works..." (reference to Bastion's 5th upgrade to the crossbow)
Bolt Capacity.
=====Bolts===== (Can only be bought and made on your territories)
Sleep Bolts
Poison Bolts
Armor Piercing bolts

Secondaries
Throwing Knife "In the hands of a master, a throw is a skill... and a guaranteed kill" Bought in shops.
======upgrades=======
Spring Trigger: Adds armor penetration "And they thought it was a throwing knife... look at them now."
Compact Pouch: Increases capacity, Increases attack and reload speed.
Poison Pouch: Adds poison. "If it doesn't kill them outright, make something that will later."

Compact Crossbow "Be subtle about it"

Melee
Hatchet: "Remind me not to forget this again"
Dagger: "Deception is a weapon"

Last edited by SineMora; 2014-02-08 at 04:58.
Old 2014-02-11, 02:28   Link #3971
Kazandu
Striker

someone will translate vol 8, or it will be setsuna?
Old 2014-02-11, 11:35   Link #3972
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
As usual, its setsuna so thank him for his hard work =D

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 11:41   Link #3973
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
And don't be in too much of a rush to see it completed. there's only 4 chapters so they are all probably fairly large.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 14:57   Link #3974
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
of course, i always thankful for people who do this freely.
Old 2014-02-11, 17:39   Link #3975
Kazandu
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
And don't be in too much of a rush to see it completed. there's only 4 chapters so they are all probably fairly large.
those chapters are larger always.....
Old 2014-02-11, 18:26   Link #3976
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Just wait for Setsuna to finish his job as usual
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 18:48   Link #3977
setsuna86

Excuse me for asking here, but can you help me translate the words in brackets in english?
Spoiler for TL:

There are names of ships (the words in brackets being written as furigana).
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 19:46   Link #3978
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Excuse me for asking here, but can you help me translate the words in brackets in english?
Spoiler for TL:
I was actually discussing the author's use of Russian the other day when I came across someone who actually spoke Russian, and we talked about one of those exact words. Was pretty nice. The first two, like all Zhcted terms, is a combination of Russian.

The first one is Zhelezo Lev, which is ungrammatical Russian as it should be Zhelezniy Lev, apparently.
The second one seems to be Dospe Ryba, but as I don't know Russian, hell if I can verify.
And I'm not sure what language he might using as a base for the third, so not even going to try.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-12, 06:04   Link #3979
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
There will always be a way... especially if the one here is a game programmer... (albeit a lazy one)

Don't expect anything awesome from me if I stop being lazy... I'm still trying hard in 3D game programming (damnit can't I just use pre-rendered 3d models?) But for 2d games, it is possible.
Don't expect something awesome though... cause I'm lazy...

anyway, the plan lasted till volume 7... cause when I read that volume. My feelings went down the drain... now I'm changing the game style to that of Assassin's Creed, an even darker version... with a mix of Dishonored...

Dishonored: The Arrow of Brune.

So it's a mix of 3rd Person and 1st Person assassination missions on an open world... You can freely switch between either of the two...

Now for the story, we deviate from Volume 8 (since when I planned this, it's still Vol 7.): While Tigre is having his dirt err... aquatic nap. His consciousness enters the void, which is Tir na Fal's domain, there Tir na Fal talks to him in the usual manner which is vague, and then she gives him his first new ability: "Blink" which will allow him to switch places with an arrow he shoots out the bow (for long distances) or something close if the bow isn't equipped, from there Tigre explores the shattered remains of the void where he foresees Sasha's deathbed, Mira being captured by the Muozinel, Valentina's alliance with Ganelon and so forth, it all goes downhill for him, distraught, he asks Tir na Fal after he reaches one of her shrines (rather, the ruins), as usual the goddess speaks to him in a riddle and asks him if he doesn't want revenge especially against Ganelon. Tigre agrees, and then Tir na Fal tells him to find her ruins around the world, and that will grant him power. From there you get to choose which abilities to begin to cater your playstyle (or upgrade existing ones)

Blink:
Switches position with an arrow, or moves Tigre in a short range if his bow isn't equipped, upgrades reduce it's cost.

Vengeance:
Conjures Flames (color depends on rank, from Red, to Blue, then finally Black) that he can enchant to his arrows or other weapons to burn his enemies to ashes. Or casted directly from his hand to create an AOE which is weaker than a concentrated burst that roasts enemies' skin leaving ugly burns.

Summon Dragon swarm:
Summons a swarm of dragons on the arrow's location, or around him if he's not using the bow, when Tigre enchants his melee weapons with it, those who get hit with the blade will have a dragon swarm summoned in their body, devouring them from within, higher levels allow Tigre to use their corpses as Dragon Roosts, making them living landmines, and increases the number of Dragons involved

Bend Time:
Stops all enemies for a few seconds (increases with upgrade) allowing Tigre to perform pre-emptive strikes that act quickly once the ability stops. Upgrades increase duration and decrease cost.

Wind Blast:
Creates a shockwave as the arrow passes blowing enemies around it, and horribly (read: gibs) destroys anyone who get's bulls eyed. Can be used to return arrows to sender and push enemies back lightly when used in other weapons such as melee. Upgrades Decrease cost.

Possession:
Anyone who gets hit by a spiritual arrow or where Tigre wishes to when using other weapons will be possessed by Tigre and will automatically be knocked unconscious once he decides to leave the body, upgrades decrease cost.

Quarry:
Gives Tigre visibility in the dark and the ability to see through walls and mark enemies. Enemies that received Mark of the Dead will feel dread allows you to see them even when Quarry is inactive, and they receive 100%-critical hit

Passives:
Shadow:
Makes Tigre harder to detect.

Ties that Bind:
Increases choke speed.

Snake:
Increases Poison resistance.

Leviathan:
Increases swimming abilities.

Agile:
Increases Tigre's movement speed when undetected.

Note: There is no mana system for powers that Tigre and his group uses (except for the Vanadis) Tigre's abilities are a curse that consume his life, albeit his life recovers at a certain degree after an ability if you don't use it again for a moment a la Dishonored so keep that in mind

Now when Tigre briefly opens his eyes he finds himself being picked up by a merchant ship that recently came from Zhcted and is now returning to Jaffa, as he is picked up by a Ninja-like woman, and as his consciousness fades in and out he is then carried to one of the rooms, but unfortunately as he wakes up the said ship gets attacked by pirates. Tigre then moves in and fights the pirates and finds the ninja being flanked, after backing her up both of you begin a counteroffensive, after defeating all of the pirates you are forced to go to Sachstein after a brief episode with the said ninja you go back to your room and sleep, in your dreams Tir na Fal tells you that even with your powers you can only be in one place at one time so she said that having a loyal follower will help you in your path for vengeance, so the ones left will be your crew, while the ninja becomes your companion.

Now tutorial:
Having Crew will assist you in minor goals, such as they can report you anything they hear from populated areas, they are required for manning ships and operating facilities you own (Assassin's creed) and territories (they can become guards, merchants, spies etc.). Companions on the other hand follow you and can be directly ordered to do something else, such as doing another assassination mission while you do your own. Also Companions receive a share of your power, the more loyal they are to you, the more efficient are their abilities. Disloyalty is immediately punished by losing their abilities making them easy prey, and fools as they try to use your abilities against you. They also gain experience compared to Crews, both can found by helping them in their troubles such as freeing them from slavery and etc...

Weapons involved:

Primary.
Black Bow "The Heirloom of the family": Bound to Tigre and can't be removed. It's is stored in the Void and can be called upon when needed.
========Upgrades========
Arrow Capacity.

=======Arrows======= Arrows are crafted and picked up.
Vorn (Black feather arrows that bear the Voln Family's signature meteor) "Give them a reminder on the dead man they're dealing with"
Ordinary
Fire (Ordinary arrows wrapped in oily rags and set on fire) "Useful for sending signals, or simply causing arson."
Spiritual (Arrows created from the possession enchant)
Noisemaker (Arrow with a hollow nut): "It has always had me wondered why men in the middle of a battle would still look for a songbird"

Crossbow "When some situation that demands that my arrow to fly real straight" Obtained in shops, can be upgraded in workshops controlled by you.
=======Upgrades=======
Compound (Adds an additional bow mechanism, increases accuracy and power) "Two is better than one"
Magazine (Creates a magazine like mechanism, transforms it from a one shot to a six ammo crossbow) Increases reload speed and adds more ammo. "They say this used to exist back in the old age, forgotten but never obsolete" (Note this was a reference to the arrow machinegun of the Romans)
===>>Auto Feed (Creates a recoil mechanism that automatically loads the next shot) "I have no idea how they achieved this, but believe me, it works..." (reference to Bastion's 5th upgrade to the crossbow)
Bolt Capacity.
=====Bolts===== (Can only be bought and made on your territories)
Sleep Bolts
Poison Bolts
Armor Piercing bolts

Secondaries
Throwing Knife "In the hands of a master, a throw is a skill... and a guaranteed kill" Bought in shops.
======upgrades=======
Spring Trigger: Adds armor penetration "And they thought it was a throwing knife... look at them now."
Compact Pouch: Increases capacity, Increases attack and reload speed.
Poison Pouch: Adds poison. "If it doesn't kill them outright, make something that will later."

Compact Crossbow "Be subtle about it"

Melee
Hatchet: "Remind me not to forget this again"
Dagger: "Deception is a weapon"
When don't you use the basic models for your game. And then design and change your mechanics or composition of the actual game. You see in the past I also created a 3d game for fun and I even made it into Multiplayer LAN game.
Old 2014-02-12, 06:34   Link #3980
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
When don't you use the basic models for your game. And then design and change your mechanics or composition of the actual game. You see in the past I also created a 3d game for fun and I even made it into Multiplayer LAN game.
*sighs* Now I need to finish my Exams, then make this game my thesis hopefully my team accepts and pass through the needle hole of the panel... But I doubt it will work... Why?

Cause I took up BSIT, not BSGAT (Gaming and Animation Technology).... I was expected to make programs for servers, not for gaming... now I regret it... but I can't do anything about it, there is no future in game programming here in my place...

Anyway, do you use an engine? right now because I'm reeaaaalllly lazy and dismotivated I'm using Engine001...

http://www.engine001.com/

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)