Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-27, 17:44   Link #81
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
BTW, was it even said, that Doflamingo is a fruits user? If so, when?
Maybe his power is just something different.

Well, how about we turn this question around: Was it ever said that he wasn't a fruit user? Frankly, almost every warlord we were introduced to had a fruit power, so I see no reason to exclude Dofla from that list. Why bother doubting Occam's Razor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Either way, the overarching plot of One Piece seldom goes in a predictable manner.

I used to believe this once myself, but after some predictions I made during the arcs leading up to Marineford turned out to come true (particularly Whitebeard being killed by Teach), I realized that OP isn't as unpredictable as I once thought. Not to say that it doesn't surprise me any more, but just that I no longer find it impossible to predict future plot details.

Actually, this kind of ties in with my above response to The Small One. Just because a villain wasn't confirmed to have a fruit power doesn't mean that we can't reason out the possibility he does, right? I see nothing wrong with a story being predictable, since execution should be what matters the most, I think.....
Old 2012-11-28, 02:46   Link #82
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, for one, I didn't say One Piece was -never- predictable. And with the rise of the internet, the extremely genre-savvy increase in number as well. The question is, could a mere mortal have predicted all of that?
Old 2012-11-28, 02:51   Link #83
marvelB

Putting the previous talks aside for now, new spoilers are out! Better get em' while they're still fresh!
Closed Thread