AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-25, 05:44   Link #8841
medassin

wait arisa in the next. so, fuu have city core?
Old 2018-11-26, 09:07   Link #8842
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

why i feel there is hidden evil inside arisa heart, like she intend to became great demon lord by using this chance to kill a hero...
is it just my imagination or...
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 04:23   Link #8843
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

New raw chap
Fuu is dead
Lamiko is death

God sealing technique active...

And next week is satou time..... wohoo
Old 2018-12-02, 04:58   Link #8844
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
why i feel there is hidden evil inside arisa heart, like she intend to became great demon lord by using this chance to kill a hero...
is it just my imagination or...
Arisa definitely evil.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 08:20   Link #8845
tuckersister

Looking forward to what Arisa does in this chapter.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 10:06   Link #8846
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I am reading the LN version right now and just finished volume 3.

Did I get that right? The current Baron Muno is actually NOT related to the family of the Margrave/Marquise Muno who "bullied" Zen, but is rather someone who obtained that title by as of yet not specified different means? Was it like that in the WN too and I just missed it, or is it a change from WN to LN like the survival of Nana's sisters and the Red Helmet?

Here the quote in question from the LN:

"The Muno Barony was a new territory founded by some incumbent nobles of Ougoch Duchy, who'd taken up the Muno family name and territory after Zen destroyed the Muno Marquisate."

Also WOW, they really make it seem in this entirely new arc from LN vol. 3 (which I've, to be fair, already witnessed most of from the manga and anime) and they really depicted the Muno territory as the source of all the problems in the world. Almost every problem in LN vol. 3 can be summarized as "came from the Muno territory". It makes it quite hard to believe that Satou actually managed to turn into into one of the most flourishing and safest territories in all of Shiga Kingdom later on based on the WN.
Old 2018-12-08, 11:43   Link #8847
zezegui222
A simple man

Yeah, I remember the WN to be something like that. The entire Muno family was killed (by Zen?) and Leon was chosen by Duke Oyugock to succeed the territory. The currently Muno family have no connections with the old one, they are relatives of Duke Oyugock in truth.
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 11:57   Link #8848
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
Yeah, I remember the WN to be something like that. The entire Muno family was killed (by Zen?) and Leon was chosen by Duke Oyugock to succeed the territory. The currently Muno family have no connections with the old one, they are relatives of Duke Oyugock in truth.
For some reason this completely slipped my mind. Guess it's always good to read through this stuff again. It's just that for some reason Death March doesn't feel like it has much re-read value to me for some reason (most stuff doesn't, to be honest and there are only few exceptions). But since it's the LN version which rewrites quite a bit of the content, it's probably worth it. Escpacially since I've now reached vol. 4 which is beyond the manga and anime, so all the changes from this point on will be quite fresh.

To be fair though, it IS quite some time since I read this part in the WN.
Old 2018-12-09, 04:35   Link #8849
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

New raw, satou so cool today....
But meiko make a come back.... really?
Maybe not
Old 2018-12-09, 05:35   Link #8850
medassin

woho, resend satou to the former world, that is nice plan. its useless from begin, through
Old 2018-12-09, 05:42   Link #8851
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Say was meiko who eat rice cracker here or....
I confuse on that part...
Old 2018-12-09, 13:03   Link #8852
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
woho, resend satou to the former world, that is nice plan. its useless from begin, through
I am a few chapters behind (around 5 to 15 chapters behind or so), but does this mean that we finally get to see what happened to himself in his former world? Perhaps because of different time-scales only a few days passed in his former world and he might find out from a newspaper that he was either died from overwork or was "spirited away".

Also how nice to give him the coordinates and opportunity to create a teleport point for unit arrangement to his former world, specifically the exact one he came from, which AFAIK he had a hard time to find

Maybe if he goes to his work computer and adds a few "upgrades" to the UI of the two games he worked on, it might even somehow enhance his already super OP menue cheat skill
Old 2018-12-09, 21:23   Link #8853
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I am a few chapters behind (around 5 to 15 chapters behind or so), but does this mean that we finally get to see what happened to himself in his former world? Perhaps because of different time-scales only a few days passed in his former world and he might find out from a newspaper that he was either died from overwork or was "spirited away".

Also how nice to give him the coordinates and opportunity to create a teleport point for unit arrangement to his former world, specifically the exact one he came from, which AFAIK he had a hard time to find

Maybe if he goes to his work computer and adds a few "upgrades" to the UI of the two games he worked on, it might even somehow enhance his already super OP menue cheat skill
im bad with read raw, but seem he comeback as soon as be transfered. i dont know why have meiko, so let wait sou-sama
Old 2018-12-10, 00:15   Link #8854
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by medassin View Post
im bad with read raw, but seem he comeback as soon as be transfered. i dont know why have meiko, so let wait sou-sama
^
Either way, i never thought we will hear something from her again

But one think i know

The one that whispering fuu, satou and brainwashing the emperor is not goblin demon lord, and certainly not loli goddess, but then who...?
Old 2018-12-10, 01:22   Link #8855
Valky
Radioactive

No, the goblin mistakenly thought he sent him back using the repatriation magic (which automatically peel off unique skills, supposedly), however Satou didn't get hit by that spell since he used Utsusemi no jutsu, the subtitution using log ninjutsu.

Meiko shows up because the world where he supposed to be sent is Meiko's world, since she was the last one that was sent with that spell. Ah, the log shows up in front of her too, lol.
Old 2018-12-10, 04:52   Link #8856
tuckersister

So Meiko has a choice to go back, right?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 05:15   Link #8857
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
No, the goblin mistakenly thought he sent him back using the repatriation magic (which automatically peel off unique skills, supposedly), however Satou didn't get hit by that spell since he used Utsusemi no jutsu, the subtitution using log ninjutsu.

Meiko shows up because the world where he supposed to be sent is Meiko's world, since she was the last one that was sent with that spell. Ah, the log shows up in front of her too, lol.
so how satou got new skill
Old 2018-12-10, 05:27   Link #8858
Valky
Radioactive

What skill? Ninjutsu? He already have it a long time ago, not to mention he also got trained by Tama-sensei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
So Meiko has a choice to go back, right?
Go back to Isekai? No, Meiko is only shows up in that chapter because of the wooden log that wears Nanashi's costume is sent nearby her due to the repatriation spell, basically surprising her.
Old 2018-12-10, 05:30   Link #8859
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Go back to Isekai? No, Meiko is only shows up in that chapter because of the wooden log that wears Nanashi's costume is sent nearby her due to the repatriation spell, basically surprising her.
Doesn't that expose Satou since he lost his costume? Or does he have multiple Nanashi costumes? Though to be fair he can just switch to whatever other non-Satou set with Quick Dress either way.

Also does Satou even have any unique skills? I am pretty sure that stuff like his menue, the two "unit" skills and "invincibility" are all a completely different thing.
Old 2018-12-10, 05:40   Link #8860
Valky
Radioactive

^For the first paragraph .. Why are you answering your own question, lol.

For the second one. Yeah, but the goblin dl doesn't know that. He's underestimating Satou after all, unlike the elf sage.

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring