AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-29, 11:50   Link #321
Ratedhook522

You have to admit it’s kinda funny since you know their going to have to make major adjustments to the anime for the viewers to love it.

Major question I have for the manga though in chapter 22, what did zest mean when he said they had a spy planted in the group. Was he referring to shin’s group or the other devil group? I couldn’t really understand since the translations are so bad.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-29, 15:39   Link #322
Nymene

I wonder which Seiyuu are going to do the voices for Shin, Cecily, August, and Maria ?
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 15:01   Link #323
Nymene

Volume 7 of the Manga version is coming out in the first week of July, next month.
Old 2018-06-23, 18:29   Link #324
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Hah, I still see the tags are up. Not that it matters, it accurately describes this novel pretty well.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 02:12   Link #325
KasumiZX

I do that anime does more then 12 episodes I feel it can do more then 12 episodes
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-04, 09:52   Link #326
tsunade666

I don't have clue on how they will animate this if they only plan for 1 cour. unlike other stories, this story arcs are continues and picking a nice part where it ends is hard. unless they end it at the beginning of the major long running arc. which is lame to be honest.
Old 2018-08-05, 08:08   Link #327
BobJosh

Can someone tell me, if this is another of those garbage harems, or it"s just a normal romance, with 1 love interets?
BobJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 08:14   Link #328
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

This is OTP but with garbage plot...
Old 2018-08-05, 08:18   Link #329
tsunade666

I won't say it's garbage plot but it's not grand plot too. I have read a lot worse plots than this story. the story might be simple but at least it's pretty straight forward.
Old 2018-08-05, 08:31   Link #330
Saihate

^^I agree with this. This is like a can filled with cliches and cringe to critical levels. Whenever I read this (especially the manga) I get an involuntary nausea reaction.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 10:55   Link #331
Nymene

I can read Japanese, so I've read the WN till the latest chapter 131. So the demonified dinosaurs had been defeated. Next come the demons.

Personally in terms of battle scenes, I find the battles in Makikomare Isekai Shoukanki, another OTP non-harem Isekai fantasy with Multiple Couples, more interesting. In that LN, the magic system is more solid.

By the way, when will we hear more news on the Anime for Magi's Grandson ? It's been almost one year since the announcement. Since there are 12 boys and girls in MC's group of comrades/classmates, are they having difficulty finding suitable Seiyuu for all of them. Who will do the voice for Shin, Cecily, August, and Maria ?

Last edited by Nymene; 2018-08-05 at 10:58. Reason: Adding some text
Old 2018-08-05, 11:06   Link #332
Nymene

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJosh View Post
Can someone tell me, if this is another of those garbage harems, or it"s just a normal romance, with 1 love interets?
Not harem. Only 1 love interest, and MC's male friends are all coupled with female characters, including
Spoiler for for something:

Anyway, since I hate harems but love non-harem fantasy battle light novels, I intend to support the Author as a wish and effort to encourage the creation of more similar non-harem fantasy battle LNs in the future, so when Volume 9 comes up, I might order 5 copies of it at Amazon Japan. LOL I am such a die-hard fan of Kenja no Mago.

Last edited by Nymene; 2018-08-05 at 11:09. Reason: Harems suck
Old 2018-08-05, 11:38   Link #333
BobJosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
Not harem. Only 1 love interest, and MC's male friends are all coupled with female characters, including
Spoiler for for something:

Anyway, since I hate harems but love non-harem fantasy battle light novels, I intend to support the Author as a wish and effort to encourage the creation of more similar non-harem fantasy battle LNs in the future, so when Volume 9 comes up, I might order 5 copies of it at Amazon Japan. LOL I am such a die-hard fan of Kenja no Mago.
Awesome!
I also hate harems, but love fantasy stories, but it's rare to find ones with romance. Its either no romance at all, or harem.
And non harem ones are usually not that popular sadly.
But yeah, will give this a read then, and fuck harems.
BobJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 19:32   Link #334
KasumiZX

I heard that sicily is living Shin and his family now but what volume did she start living with them

Last edited by KasumiZX; 2018-08-28 at 04:03.
Old 2018-10-17, 01:44   Link #335
Nymene

I'm just posting here to complain about the Author's very slow pace in updating his novel at Narou.

The final battles are almost about to hit the fan from the latest chapter at 132, and the anticipation is quite high among some readers now on Narou, so I assume that he couldn't figure out a good idea on how to write the final battles so as to make it as interesting and gripping as possible ?

Also, I said "battles" instead of battle, since there are 12 comrades in MC's side fighting in the battlefield now, and the last 3 major enemies are still alive and kicking -- Milia, Zest, and Schtrom. So that's why I said "battles", as I'm guessing that the Author might want to make the MC's comrades fighting the other 2 while MC focuses on the last boss, right ?

The anticipation now makes me feel like as if reading the Shounen Jump manga, Bleach, during the Arrancar arc at the time of the fight with the Top 3 Espada

Also, I don't know if there will be a new arc after this Majin subjugation arc, so I hope there will be a new arc after this battle is over.
Old 2018-11-18, 01:47   Link #336
Nymene

Good news.

According to Famitsu Bunko's official homepage, Volume 9 of Kenja no Mago light novel is scheduled to be released for sale on....December 29th next month

Currently the LN and Manga both combined have sold up to 1.5 million copies in Japan
Old 2018-12-10, 07:30   Link #337
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Could someone spoil me the couples here? I am only on ch. 40 as of now.

BTW. This story may be quite simple and with another OP MC but it is easy to read and I like most of the concepts author used.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 00:30   Link #338
Nymene

Now it's only around less than 4 months before the anime airs on April, so it sucks that the character visuals for the other characters has still not been released at the anime official site yet.

I can't wait to see the anime character designs for Cecily, August and Maria....
Old 2019-04-07, 19:36   Link #339
KasumiZX

Is anyone excited about the anime coming out this week
Old 2019-04-07, 20:13   Link #340
kapp

Honestly not really most anime adaptions tend to be failures for me plus shins character is just way to pathetic to me being to kind innocent and childish dispite bein over 30 mentally especially seeing him for for cicilly at first glance though she's half his age
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie cutter mc, mc dick riding, new releases, not-harem, op mc circlejerk, school, shameless ego wank, side couples present, tensei, wish fulfilment