Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-09-23, 17:28   Link #121
Zython
Card-carrying Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurapica11001
kikyo! well i didn't get past ep 56 yet but still i don't like her attitude there are alot of other yhat i don't like from other anime i'll add then later. ^_^; sorry to all of you who do like her....
I agree. Even though I stopped watching Inuyasha, her whole attitude towards him makes me think "Wow, what a total b****."

I get the same vibe from Sakura from Naruto.
Zython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 04:37   Link #122
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Athrun Zala: I can't stand this guy. I fuckin hate him.

Naruto: I hate the way he acts and the way he wins his fights.

Inuyasha: He's the same as Naruto. I hate the way he acts and the way he wins his fights.

All I can think of right.....I'm not really pissed at anyone right now.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 20:21   Link #123
Mousuke

There are so many, I don't know if I can even list them all...

-EVERYBODY from Da Capo, every single girl, the male lead, and the freaking Man With A Cat Head Who Wears A Trenchcoat And Never Talks.
-Hinata from Naruto...the teachers totally should've let Neji finish her off...but what do I know, supposedly weakness and meekness is "cute"
-Naruto from Naruto...I don't think an explanation is even necessary here
-Sakura from Naruto...again, for obvious reasons
-Hinamori from Bleach--Can we say "tool"? "Yes, Captain Aizen" "I'll do your bidding, Captain Aizen" "Can I stay here and stare at you, Captain Aizen?"
-Millie and Meryle from Trigun. They had nothing to do with the story, absolutely nothing, the creators just felt the need to shove a couple annoying ass girls in the mix, because, you know, having the Insurance Employees with you on your travels is the way to go
-Tessa from FMP...whiny, pathetic, and hung up over her subordinate...btw, how the hell do you manage to fall out of a metal chair with a high back and two huge armrests?
-Ryoma from POT--child prodigies are no fun, especially when they get everything right on the first try and are never in real danger of losing a match/fight, no matter what their "disability" is
Mousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 23:44   Link #124
Bloodseeker

Haruko Haruhara (FLCL) - That base guitar is too good for her. She's not funny, she's not sexy, and she's definitely not cool. *spits in Haruko's face* When randomness is done right(Family Guy, Azumanga Daioh), it can make for some of the best comedy around, But when its done wrong (Bobobo-bobo-bobo, Excel Saga), its one of the most annoying things possible for television. Haruko is a prime example of randomness done wrong. She's not funny, she's noisy and irritating. I would have liked FLCL a lot more if it weren't for her.

Radical Edward (Cowboy Bebop) - See Haruko, but take out the part about the instrument.

Kaola Su (Love Hina) - See Radical Edward. I do like her older self, though.

Chibiusa (Sailor Moon) - Ungrateful little red eyed hellspawn! Sailor Moon protects you, and you treat her like garbage! Sailor Moon should make her fend for herself when she does that. Also, her attacks are some of the dumbest looking anime attacks that I've ever seen.

There are many more anime characters that I hate, but I'll stop there for today.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 00:09   Link #125
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Entire HunterXHunter characters .. well, up to episodes 20+ .. Maybe I'll hate more of those casts IF I continued watching tho =/

Shin Asuka from GSD.

Flay from GS.

Rin/Asa from Shuffle =x

Like the guy few posts above me .. Holland and the kids in Eureka ... Even tho I dont reallly like Renton .. =/

hmm... Those the ones that I could think off right now ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 19:17   Link #126
Olf-chan

Everybody in Kokoro Library.
Olf-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 19:52   Link #127
Conri

I think I must have a decent tolerance for "annoying" characters... I could stand Renge (Air Master), Honey (Ouran Host Club), Miaka (Fushigi Yugi), etc. I never understood the overwhelming hate for Shinji (Evangelion)...I am apathetic towards him at most. I think I even tolerated Chibi Usa (Sailor Moon), although she was really pushing it, and I'd never ever watch Super S again of my own accord.

However, there was just something about Shuuichi from Gravitation... When it comes to shows with romance, I mostly watch guy/girl or yuri, so I try to give boyslove a chance every once in a while. I'd heard of people praising this show, so I took it for a spin. I don't think I could have made it past #4 or #5 of Shuuichi's antics and personality. The bright pink hair did not help at all. If they had just toned him down a bit, I wouldn't have given a damn about his hair.

Ichigo from Bleach annoyed me at first, but I think that was more due to force feeding myself 30+ episodes of the show and being unable to get into it at all (until I picked up the manga, Soul Society arc).
Conri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-26, 17:21   Link #128
Buterfliedreem

PsyDuck *giggle* The duck everyone loves to be annoyed by!
Buterfliedreem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 14:28   Link #129
deathsSt4lker

i think

i reckon that sasuke is starting to become really annoying why doesenthe just train with naruto and kakashi that would make him strong
deathsSt4lker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-28, 19:12   Link #130
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I just gained a few new ones that reside at the top of my hate list - finally got arround to watch Soul Link which has been on my HDD for ages.... and dear god, some of the characters there are simply R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. And Ryota...OMFG a 12 year old whineing girl would make a better soldier than him... i simply wanted to smash my head against the wall 80% of the time he opened his mouth. Not to mention his voice is as anoying as one can possibly get. As if it wasnt bad enaugh that the anime sucked, the cast is simply idiotic save for few peole. Curse my habbit of watching an anime to the end once iv started it.
Old 2006-10-28, 19:58   Link #131
DanielSong39

My list. No one is safe - not even some of the more beloved characters in the history of anime.

Suzumiya Haruhi - the most obnoxious character I've ever seen in an anime. Singlehandedly stopped me from watching the show.

Naru (Love Hina) - The most annoying character in the show, and that's saying something.

Ayu (Kanon) - Nothing cute about someone who steals taiyaki, says "Uguu", and falls. The butchered ending in the 2002 version pretty much seals her fate.

Misuzu (AIR) - Is Key capable of making female heroines with some brain cells?

Takayuki (KGNE) - the Gold Standard when it comes to frustrating/annoying characters in a dating sim conversion. His descent started when he failed to turn Haruka down in Episode 1.

Miki (Marmalade Boy) - it took me a while to figure out that she was actually the villainess of the show.

Minami (Touch) - probably the reason why I could never get into this show. Specializes at stringing two guys along for an indefinite period of time.

Terry (Candy Candy) - turns out to be a weak, indecisive character who blames everyone but himself for his misfortunes.

Akane (Ranma 1/2) - her kind and clumsy side - illustrated perfectly in Akane vs OVA 3, "Ranma! I'll be the One to Inherit Mother's Recipes!" - is unfortunately overshadowed by her distrusting, violent side. Sad to see such potential go to waste.

Kei (Onegai Teacher) - Even thinking about leaving/cheating on Mizuho instantly puts him near the top.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-28, 20:17   Link #132
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I just gained a few new ones that reside at the top of my hate list - finally got arround to watch Soul Link which has been on my HDD for ages.... and dear god, some of the characters there are simply R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. And Ryota...OMFG a 12 year old whineing girl would make a better soldier than him... i simply wanted to smash my head against the wall 80% of the time he opened his mouth. Not to mention his voice is as anoying as one can possibly get. As if it wasnt bad enaugh that the anime sucked, the cast is simply idiotic save for few peole. Curse my habbit of watching an anime to the end once iv started it.
oh my .... you should have asked first. Now you've lost your soul....
Old 2006-10-28, 20:22   Link #133
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
oh my .... you should have asked first. Now you've lost your soul....
Good thing i never found a use for that thing, so i will recover soon enaugh But yea, i feel i should have asked... i want the last few hours of my life back At least now i get to suffer with the other poor beings that made the fatal mistake of watching this one...
Old 2006-10-29, 00:13   Link #134
PEDOS_GRANDE
MHD != HD

Anyone from Air.
PEDOS_GRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 01:03   Link #135
Ziv

good cute: mokona in tsubasa chronicle. It goes around being cute to the annoyance of the other characters, which is funny.

bad cute: shippo in inuyasha. he doesn't do much to act cute or likable, isn't a very clever prankster (which he could easily be seeing as how he can transform into whatever he wants), has serious lines , and sometimes actually tries to fight on his own. tip: if you have a comedy relief character, make them JUST comedy relief. i.e. DON'T use them in any fighting scenes because that's LAME

I don't understand the shinji hating... if shinji were a girl I'm willing to bet everyone's opinions would be completely opposite. I mean, his mother died when he was in kindergarten and his father abandoned him soon after. On top of that, he's had to watch his best friend become permanently maimed at his father's order. Then as if that weren't enough to send him over the edge, he's been forced to personally crush to death the only person to ever offer him any kind of affection. And even in this state he still confronts his problems instead of resorting to escapism!

Last edited by Ziv; 2006-10-29 at 01:49.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 03:07   Link #136
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Takayuki (KGNE) - the Gold Standard when it comes to frustrating/annoying characters in a dating sim conversion. His descent started when he failed to turn Haruka down in Episode 1.
Hm ? Actually his descend started when he failed to turn Mitsuki down when she started to be a constant thorn in the side while he was dating Haruka. Not that im saying hes a good character mind you, he reigns high on my personal dislike list as well, its just that your facts are a bit wrong.
Old 2006-10-29, 03:18   Link #137
Jinsoo
KAGEYAMA!!!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Jinsoo Send a message via MSN to Jinsoo
Suzumiya Haruhi- Same reason as DanielSong's. Glad somebody agrees -_-; She really DID get freakishly annoying after awhile. Usually it's the characters that make me hate a show, Haruhi just takes the cake.

Mitsuki from KimiNozo- God, she was such a...

Naruto- BELIEVE IT =/= DATTE BAYO! He got annoying.

Shinji from Evan. Do I really hafta explain? lol

Oishi from Higurashi- OMG HIS VOICE! OMG...HIM! Dx HE'S SO FRIGGIN' ANNOYING!!! GRAAAAAAH!
Jinsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 12:08   Link #138
DanielSong39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Hm ? Actually his descend started when he failed to turn Mitsuki down when she started to be a constant thorn in the side while he was dating Haruka. Not that im saying hes a good character mind you, he reigns high on my personal dislike list as well, its just that your facts are a bit wrong.
Well, I suppose that's a matter of opinion. As for me, it was obvious from the start that Takayuki had some real chemistry with Mitsuki and was rather wishy-washy when it came to Haruka. Remember, he went to the tree to meet Mitsuki, not Haruka. It would've been better for him to turn Haruka down instead of giving her a half-hearted acceptance.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 12:32   Link #139
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well at that point its hard to accuse him of anything - he was free and could get together with whomever he wanted to(for whatever reason). I would have no problems if he had turned down Haruka at the begining and went with Mitsuki. Problem is, he was officially dating Haruka(to the point where they were getting horizontal) and at this point he still allows himself to be dragged off by Mitsuki to 'talk', to 'buy a ring' etc. - at this point it became clear he has no spine and cant simply say no, never mind the fact his GF is waiting for him to show up. Prior to this he hadnt done anything wrong. After he did everything wrong But this is getting offtopic.
Old 2006-10-29, 13:25   Link #140
Shana-tan
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Takayuki - one of the worst male lead ever
Shinji - same as Takayuki
Naruto - I just hate him
Sakura - same as Naruto
Aya ~Ayashi no Ceres - This is the worst anime of my list, Aya is annoying I really HATE HER!!!
All the cast of FullMetal Alquemist
All the cast of Wolf's Rain
Ichigo from Bleach... I barely stand the first episode but he really is annoying, I couldn't watch anymore
Tamami from Mahoraba, she freaks me out
Tomoyo from CCS... one of my first hated anime character
Kaho from CCS - Pedophile............
Usagi Tsukino - crybaby
Seiya and Shun ~Saint Seiya - Seiya annoys me and Shun freak me with him/her? power... wtf???
Presia Testarossa ~ Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - Bit**!!!!! Why dou yo punish in that way a 9 years old little girl?
Akito ~Furuba - I just hate...

Spoiler:

and that's all... oh crap that'a a long list

Uruchai! Uruchai! Uruchai!
Shana-tan is offline   Reply With Quote