AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-01-09, 06:08   Link #221
BadtheGuy

So didn't Emiru actually lose her virginity back in chapter 28? That sfx is tearing/ripping right?
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 01:50   Link #222
Saber024

got up to ch66.

the sex parts are ok, but the story is better. i love it.
Old 2012-02-15, 08:08   Link #223
EroKing

Chapter 73 & 74.

Rie tries to "play" with Emiru, wanting her and Kido to have sex. Emiru doesn't mind doing it with him but he refuses.
A little intrusion by Yoneyama leads to some girl-on-girl action
At the end of chapter 74 Rie gets played by Emiru instead, that girl must have some crazy techniques with her fingers
Old 2012-02-15, 11:36   Link #224
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
For the love of Christ does Eimu have vibrators as fingers she made Rie come in no time flat. Well thats what you get when you mess with the devil. Looks Yoneyama feels terrible about lying and wants to confess but its hard for him to do. At least he feels bad thats a good friend right there.

The problem now is as expect Rie is just as fucked up and crazy as i thought. After everything that happen in chapter 73&74 Rie declaration is to break up whatever "Relationship" Eimu and Kido have in the most detestable and cruelest way she can think of. Why would she do this? Simple she says that it would be interesting. Damn this girl is a bitch but our heros are going to have to think fast because i see this whore ruining both of them. But Eimu has proven multiple times that she is very adept at dealing with difficult situations. In the end it may be Rie who gets burned but not without some difficult times ahead.

damn this waiting is going to suck.
Old 2012-02-18, 10:53   Link #225
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Fun pair of chapters. When will people learn not to mess with Emiru?

On a side note, I am not downloading these chapters from the scanlator's site anymore. Making me disable my Adblock so they can make money is wrong. Scanlators live on donations.
Old 2012-03-07, 17:03   Link #226
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
chapters 75-76 are available for reading 77 is translated but being delayed released because of some shady practices by some manga sites.
Old 2012-03-08, 03:49   Link #227
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
So didn't Emiru actually lose her virginity back in chapter 28? That sfx is tearing/ripping right?
Yeah. He did seem to put in back then and she slapped him after that.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 12:09   Link #228
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeah. He did seem to put in back then and she slapped him after that.
no she did not loose her virginity he got like just the tip in but did not penetrate fully
Old 2012-03-08, 21:56   Link #229
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

*throws flag* Technicality!
Old 2012-03-20, 22:59   Link #230
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Knee socks... FOR THE WIN!!!

As for the story...
Spoiler for Chapter 77:
Old 2012-03-29, 15:13   Link #231
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Question is will Emiru have a happy ending... The dynamics of their relationship makes this series so interesting and yet it is based around the peeping, take it away and what will we have, is the ultimate question for me.
Old 2012-03-29, 17:33   Link #232
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
It's a long shot considering that many people have found out about the hole and the "relationship" between Kidou and her. I won't be surprised if Kidou's ex finds out about it in later chapters.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-03-29 at 19:16.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 18:54   Link #233
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I am expecting a happy end, but it's the journey that will matter. Kidou is too attached to her for her to disappear.
Old 2012-03-29, 21:38   Link #234
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
I've read 77 and too me things will definitely be messy.
Old 2012-03-30, 05:22   Link #235
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Question is will Emiru have a happy ending... The dynamics of their relationship makes this series so interesting and yet it is based around the peeping, take it away and what will we have, is the ultimate question for me.
I thought it was not just the peeping but their natural attraction to each other, yet Kido as well often mistakes the peeping to be the focal point of their relationship. Whenever the two are in an intimate situation with each other (e.g. closet at the beach) Kido would think something like "never felt like this before" "I only ever feel this way with her".

Ironically, if Emiru didn't start the whole peeping deal and they got to know each other and start to date like two normal people we would've had the "happy ending" after just 5 chapters or so. But hey, that wouldn't make for an interesting story, right?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 13:33   Link #236
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I thought it was not just the peeping but their natural attraction to each other, yet Kido as well often mistakes the peeping to be the focal point of their relationship. Whenever the two are in an intimate situation with each other (e.g. closet at the beach) Kido would think something like "never felt like this before" "I only ever feel this way with her".

Ironically, if Emiru didn't start the whole peeping deal and they got to know each other and start to date like two normal people we would've had the "happy ending" after just 5 chapters or so. But hey, that wouldn't make for an interesting story, right?
But some of the developments of their relationship that was shown and was focused upon where through their relationship, the natural attraction came later as they become friends, the initial bond that mattered was the "peeping" through that they are closest at least at the moment. We see this when they are defending their peeping from the kouhai. We see how much they care for their secret and what they would do to protect it. eg. Kidou was worried about Emiru when even when he was with Madoka. I think this all on Emiru and her reasons for starting the peeping without it I think she would not be able to,open up to Kidou as much as she has. There is a deep contrast between how she acts with other characters compared to him.
Old 2012-03-30, 15:29   Link #237
Shadow5YA

I don't think Emiru was initially in love with Kido since the beginning of the series. It was only after all the problematic relationships the two had to witness and deal with did Emiru realize that Kido is a real stand up guy.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 05:21   Link #238
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

^

I'm not talking about actual love that ofc has to develop over time but for Emiru to even start the peeping agreement with Kidou she had to be attracted to him somehow. Otherwise she'd be pictured as a sexual maniac that would've done the peeping deal with just anyone, which btw, if I remember correctly, was one of Kidous misconceptions as well.

@BladeEntity: I agree that without the peeping Emiru probably wouldn't have opened to Kidou and naturally the author uses the peeping as the main feature to forward the plot, so my scenario where Emiru just starts a normal relationship is very abstract. Still, as mentioned, without their natural attraction to each other the peeping hole would have been closed long ago one way or the other.

To go back to your initial question what would remain if the peeping was taken away. I think the hole, while it helped in actually forming this looming romance is becoming more and more an obstacle for Kidou x Emiru. The single first reaction however would be obviously Kidou starting to miss Emiru, maybe even realizing his feelings once again, which would be a good incentive to start something serious with her.

Assuming his relationship with Madoka is already doomed (which I deem reasonable), in order for the relationship with Emiru to go a step further they'd have to get past the peeping somehow. Not entirely though, I could pciture a last chapter where both are living together in one apartment but retaining a peeping hole within it, such as in the bathroom - as some kind of souvenir from times of them getting to know each other... or just a fetish device

Last edited by Waven; 2012-03-31 at 05:33.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 21:12   Link #239
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 79:
Old 2012-04-16, 23:48   Link #240
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Well that was odd... Emiru truly cares about Kido as least that's what I thought after a little thinking through why Emiru was bring like that initial reaction was she must be jeolous, but in actual fact, to play the the bad guy, helps Madoka forgive Kido more easily, also this well force Kido to rethink about what he thinks of Emiru... This series is most definitely one of the more interesting ones that I follow due to the character dynamics.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2012-04-17 at 07:40.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, seinen