AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-26, 11:41   Link #1781
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Spoiler for Vol 7 alternate cover:

Yes I know this picture is borrowed but I picked up this alternate cover recently based on what the cat told me and because it looked cute. There was also a limited nude Stella version at Animate but I can't be seen walking around with that......

It's essentially an impulse buy since I don't even read this series. Hopefully it will be worth buying the rest when I judge the novel for myself. How far is the manga in terms of the LN and is it a decent representation of the LN? Also what is the Volume 0 thing (also has a limited edition cover)? Considering getting that too but I'm guessing it's just some SS stuff. Sorry if anything has been answered from before.

Main point of this post, be jealous of my purchase : )
Old 2015-05-26, 15:28   Link #1782
shiki15-

someone know Shizuku death or not ?

Last edited by shiki15-; 2015-05-26 at 15:40.
shiki15- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 16:08   Link #1783
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki15- View Post
someone know Shizuku death or not ?
no one will know till vol 8, at least for what i could get in the last page of vol 7 it was not mentioned

the event is awfully fast, she impaled=> amane laught=> ikki scream=> premonition of nightmare semifinals and see you in vol 8
Old 2015-05-26, 17:53   Link #1784
dragon213

So how many more volumes do you guys think there will be?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 18:23   Link #1785
endarion88

i'll be honest here, i do love the serie but exactly becouse i love it i hope it will end bofore it becomes boring and dragged like many other novel out there, if this where to end at about 12-15 total volumes with a pic of stella in wedding dress or pregnant i will be totaly satisfied

for a wild guess well i think there will be at least 2-3 more voulme for the turnament and then who know, edelweisse hunt???

Last edited by endarion88; 2015-05-26 at 18:40.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 18:50   Link #1786
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i'll be honest here, i do love the serie but exactly becouse i love it i hope it will end bofore it becomes boring and dragged like many other novel out there, if this where to end at about 12-15 total volumes with a pic of stella in wedding dress or pregnant i will be totaly satisfied

for a wild guess well i think there will be at least 2-3 more voulme for the turnament and then who know, edelweisse hunt???
honestly i agree with you, 12-15 novels would perfect for a series like rakudai. the progression is too good to go on longer than it needs to. they could do a spin of however.

honestly i wish more lns would do spin offs after ending at the right time. it's a win win
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 18:54   Link #1787
endarion88

specialy since this is not a harem it doesnt need to be dragged, harem novel have tons of volumes becouse every eroine has her little ark but we dont need that her since the focus is almost only on stella, just having theyr relationship progres not in a rush but not dragged either (unneccessary drama) and this will be fine
Old 2015-05-26, 19:56   Link #1788
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
no one will know till vol 8, at least for what i could get in the last page of vol 7 it was not mentioned

the event is awfully fast, she impaled=> amane laught=> ikki scream=> premonition of nightmare semifinals and see you in vol 8
Does that event occur during Shizuku vs Amane match?
So I guess that means the semifinals will start in vol 8, is it confirmed Ikki will fight Amane in the semifinal?
Have Stella and Ouma each already finished their 3rd match in this volume?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 20:11   Link #1789
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Does that event occur during Shizuku vs Amane match?
So I guess that means the semifinals will start in vol 8, is it confirmed Ikki will fight Amane in the semifinal?
Have Stella and Ouma each already finished their 3rd match in this volume?
Did you read vol 6? It explains Amane's ability(around his yandere page) so it will be inevitable. And don't ask me, don't want to spoil it.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 20:16   Link #1790
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Did you read vol 6? It explains Amane's ability(around his yandere page) so it will be inevitable. And don't ask me, don't want to spoil it.
My Japanese is not that good so I can only understand bits and pieces. Also, in vol 4 Stella fought someone and lost. Someone said it was Ouma but someone else also said it was Touka, which one?
Old 2015-05-26, 20:27   Link #1791
NovelReader

Quote:
My Japanese is not that good so I can only understand bits and pieces. Also, in vol 4 Stella fought someone and lost. Someone said it was Ouma but someone else also said it was Touka, which one?
Mine isn't as well(I use MT).
Spoiler for :
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 20:40   Link #1792
Lucho

With the slow translating pace (not a complaint) and that cliffhanger, I swear the eagerness is making me bite my thumbnails.
So, anyone would mind reminding me who Amane was? I've been playing Grisaia and now when I read Amane the default image that pops up in my mind is Suou
And if I remember correctly Ikki got defeated by Ouma right? Because it would be dissapointing for me if Stella faces Ouma (assuming Stella and Ikki are going to be the finalists here) and we don't get that rematch.
Old 2015-05-26, 21:28   Link #1793
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucho View Post
With the slow translating pace (not a complaint) and that cliffhanger, I swear the eagerness is making me bite my thumbnails.
So, anyone would mind reminding me who Amane was? I've been playing Grisaia and now when I read Amane the default image that pops up in my mind is Suou
And if I remember correctly Ikki got defeated by Ouma right? Because it would be dissapointing for me if Stella faces Ouma (assuming Stella and Ikki are going to be the finalists here) and we don't get that rematch.
I think it's pretty much confirmed that one of the semifinal matches will be Ikki vs Amane, so the other should be Stella vs Ouma. There's also the final so only 3 major matches are left. It looks like the semifinal will start in vol 8 so the tournament arc will probably end at vol 9 or 10.

It will be nice if Ikki and Stella fulfill their promise to fight in the final but I think that won't happen. Stella will probably lose to Ouma and there will be a sad scene where Stella cries and saying sorry to Ikki because she couldn't fulfill their promise. The tournament final will probably be Ikki vs Ouma and Ikki will win.

I doubt the series will end at the tournament arc so I wonder what the next arc will be about and how long.
Old 2015-05-26, 21:35   Link #1794
KnightShade

Quote:
I think it's pretty much confirmed that one of the semifinal matches will be Ikki vs Amane, so the other should be Stella vs Ouma. There's also the final so only 3 major matches are left. It looks like the semifinal will start in vol 8 so the tournament arc will probably end at vol 9 or 10.

It will be nice if Ikki and Stella fulfill their promise to fight in the final but I think that won't happen. Stella will probably lose to Ouma and there will be a sad scene where Stella cries and saying sorry to Ikki because she couldn't fulfill their promise. The tournament final will probably be Ikki vs Ouma and Ikki will win.

I doubt the series will end at the tournament arc so I wonder what the next arc will be about and how long.
probably facing off against rebellion
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 02:21   Link #1795
shiki15-

The Seven Stars Sword Art Festival can kill any enemy in tournament ? what the hell
shiki15- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 05:06   Link #1796
AP24

Hi-res pics from vol 7 can be found here (some are NSFW): http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3788447080

I think it's a summary of vol 7 on the 11th post, can anyone translate from Chinese? From what I can tell regarding results of the 3rd round matches:
Spoiler for Vol 7:
Old 2015-05-27, 08:39   Link #1797
B214

Thanks for the pictures, by the way are those in sequence?
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 09:00   Link #1798
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Thanks for the pictures, by the way are those in sequence?
They are in order.
Old 2015-05-27, 10:35   Link #1799
Wipe

did anyone know about how relationship between Ikki and his older brother?
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 11:11   Link #1800
B214

Quote:
They are in order.
Okay thanks.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural