AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-09, 00:50   Link #21
Jazteer

Sorry for the late answer, I got ill so I couldn't check on the thread these past days until I got better. Anyway for some of the answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Erm, this is a world where woman's supposed to be better treated than men, so wtf does his father still has a mistress? The premises is all wrong. It should be the legal wife who got misters.
While do get better treatment that men, the men are still the ones who hold the political and get the money. How are they treated better than men?, well almost all of the noble ladies use their husband money to live in luxury while they don't do any work in the house, also when choosing a husband,, they usually look for the ones with a lot of money and a big position and on top of it, it's harder for a man to marry once they get older than it is for a woman (since noblemen are obligated to have a noble lady as a wife).

The mistresses that appear in that world are usually women who the nobleman do love since they are low ranking nobles or commoners, they don't grow with the arrogant attitude that most noble ladies have so they are kind and sincere women, unlike the legal wife they are forced to marry.

Incidentally, the legal wifes do have lovers on their own in the form of demi-human slaves that they make their parent's or husband buy for them as a "servant" (though they do the work a servant would do, it's an open secret to everyone that they are bought for the purpose of being a lover). Also, they make the husband pay for the upkeep of the "servants" they have.

Don't question as for why if men hold the power in the country they don't change things so that men don't get treated so unfairly, that world is a world made from the setting of an otome game after all, I mean, there is a airship that will only work with the power of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flare007 View Post
So could you tell us more of the harem? And more of the MC’s personality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Can someone name the characters in the character illustrations? who is who?

ugh. too many boys. wtf is this. Reminds me of Seven when the little sister created her own harem but here, we got illustrations for bunch of pretty boys.

While I don't like for the character pool to be majority girls. I loath more to have lots of boys. Balance is best for me.

Well, there is some info about some of the characters.

Spoiler:

By the way, if anyone is wondering (since I don't think there are many reading it) here is what is currently happening in the latest chapter

Spoiler:
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 06:56   Link #22
Breimn

MC continues to be a faggot even after being confessed to by both girls.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 06:58   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Thanks for the info

As expected from Wai's protagonist
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 09:59   Link #24
Jazteer

^ To be a bit more specific, when both confessed to him, he answered that he likes both, which get him a double slap from both.

Then at the end of the chapter, Livia said to him that she will definitely make Rion to fall for her (since both of the girls thought that Rion didn't answer seriously to their confession), to which Rion answer "Sorry, that is impossible"
Old 2018-05-11, 11:12   Link #25
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Fact is no relationship formed

There has been myriad of ways to postpone romantic conclusion
Misunderstandings, donkan, deaf, circumstances etc
Doesn't change the fact that the resolution is shoved to the end

This has been Wai's way since Dragoon
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 08:47   Link #26
Jazteer

RIP Rion, he is no longer a free man (he got formally engaged to both Ange and Livia)

Also, it looks like the Otome game also had another secret that he didn't know

Spoiler:
Old 2018-05-12, 09:16   Link #27
Breimn

Finally more relationship development.
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2018-05-13, 06:55   Link #28
Breimn

Next arc is in about 3 months. LN coming out this month.
Old 2018-05-23, 20:41   Link #29
Valky
Radioactive

The mc is kinda dumb. Seriously, he should use the goddamn AI more.
Old 2018-06-10, 05:01   Link #30
Breimn

MC just got his shit stolen thanks to baka prince.
Old 2018-06-10, 08:04   Link #31
Valky
Radioactive

Seriously, again? He got more things stolen from him? *facepalm*
Old 2018-06-10, 08:09   Link #32
Breimn

Well, it is hinted that Luxion is just faking it to gather more info on the sacred tree. He was observing the situation from the start but didnt stop the prince from doing that stupid magic oath. Instead he moved the supplies from the ship to Rion's house.
I wonder if MC will now try to seduce the heroine to get the power of the sacred tree since she is the miko .
Old 2018-06-11, 04:21   Link #33
Breimn

New ch out, MC is probably planning a civil war instead of fighting head on.
Old 2018-06-15, 04:53   Link #34
Nymene

The definition is already set firmly.

1. If a story only has one heroine, then it's a non-harem story with a single heroine. An example of a story like that is "Magi's Grandson", and "Yuyu Hakusho". The single heroine in those stories are Cecily and Keiko.

2. If a story has two heroines, then it's called a non-harem story with double heroines. An example of this is the anime, Just Because, where 2 girls like the MC romantically, and Gamers, where the 3rd girl is the GF of MC's friend and she just thinks of MC as a friend instead of a love interest.

3. Only if a story has 3 girls or more romantically attracted or liking the MC can it be called a harem.

Do you guys agree with this ?
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-18, 12:23   Link #35
Breimn

Luxion going berserk .Using Arrogantz , the airship and robot troops to attack the kingdom , plunder and blame it all on Pierre.
Old 2018-06-22, 12:44   Link #36
Breimn

New candidate for MC's harem. MC just got recognized as lover candidate for shrine maiden . BTW heroine is not a reincarnator, the reincarnator was the twin sister of the heroine.
Meanwhile the heroine is deep into yandere route, with the capture target dragging her around with a collar like she were a pet.
Old 2018-07-05, 22:41   Link #37
Greenish Growth

I kind of wish that the other characters would ask why Marie is calling Leon "aniki" or "oniichan". They wonder why Marie and Leon seem to be talking about something, but they don't ask why she's calling him that.

Marie is pretty short after all. I didn't pay much attention to her picture until now.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 00:49   Link #38
Greenish Growth

I finished reading chapter 71 today. Who the heck is Noel? I missed the explanation on who that is.

This story can be pretty frustrating to read because of the different character's actions. The Five Idiots keep losing money, etc. I stop reading for awhile and then I come back after I cool off.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 00:54   Link #39
Breimn

Noel is the dog that MC picked up. It died after a while since it was sick.
Old 2018-07-07, 01:48   Link #40
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
I finished reading chapter 71 today. Who the heck is Noel? I missed the explanation on who that is.

This story can be pretty frustrating to read because of the different character's actions. The Five Idiots keep losing money, etc. I stop reading for awhile and then I come back after I cool off.
seem like masochist tendency to me, seriously, i can't even laugh at it either because i have the same problem with some book, frustrated beyond belief and then decided to cool off before coming back at it anyway
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem