AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-07-04, 10:31   Link #581
Requiem-x
The slacking one

And, of course, Ucchi is doing her thing in the cover aa well.

Say, is this the first time we see an official illustration of Yuri in color? I don't remember her eyes being purple.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 10:45   Link #582
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
And, of course, Ucchi is doing her thing in the cover aa well.

Say, is this the first time we see an official illustration of Yuri in color? I don't remember her eyes being purple.
Volume 8 cover was the first.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 19:15   Link #583
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Edit: Well, well, new chapter came out, and if you thought we had a harem before...

Spoiler for Spoiler:

So, yeah

Spoiler for Is this real life?:

Next chapters are going to be REALLY good (especially Asuka's part, she's riding the misunderstanding train so hard), in fact, I smell a whole new story arc coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Volume 8 cover was the first.
Thanks, I don't pay much attention to the covers, so I didn't know.

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2018-07-04 at 23:08.
Old 2018-07-05, 04:53   Link #584
James Rye

Is this the preparation for a sequel called "because I am not popular I go to college" or something like that? XD
Old 2018-07-05, 05:35   Link #585
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

War is coming.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 06:51   Link #586
Sixth
Hu Tao

Since when Tomoko became that dense? That is like beta male's density level.

I wonder how Nemo looks like when she replied "no" to Tomoko.
Old 2018-07-05, 11:54   Link #587
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Since when Tomoko became that dense? That is like beta male's density level.

I wonder how Nemo looks like when she replied "no" to Tomoko.
Tomoko's never really been very alpha herself, honestly If this chapter proved something besides the harem status of the story, is that Tomoko is still the same socially stunted, misunderstandings prone girl she's always been.
Old 2018-07-05, 13:44   Link #588
James Rye

No wonder this chapter is trending on twitter, it's so fun to read. Tomoko got basically three "dates" on golden week and I bet those won't be her last ones either. There is still Emoji and Yuu-chan who might want to be on the same college as her. XD
Old 2018-07-05, 13:54   Link #589
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
No wonder this chapter is trending on twitter, it's so fun to read. Tomoko got basically three "dates" on golden week and I bet those won't be her last ones either. There is still Emoji and Yuu-chan who might want to be on the same college as her. XD
On that note, reading it again reminded me she also has a study session with Yuu and Komi before the dates, so there's that to look forward to as well.

EDIT: Oh, and something else; since we're going to multiple colleges, there's a chance we might meet a certain sempai again. Insert squeals here.

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2018-07-05 at 14:29.
Old 2018-07-05, 14:54   Link #590
James Rye

OMG! That would be so awesome! Senpai would be so happy to see Tomoko again for sure plus she might want to enter the college her admired Senpai went to as well. <3
Old 2018-07-05, 15:14   Link #591
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
OMG! That would be so awesome! Senpai would be so happy to see Tomoko again for sure plus she might want to enter the college her admired Senpai went to as well. <3
If that happens, one of the girls is going to get a LOT of points to her side.

Man, this new arc is going to be something else.
Old 2018-07-05, 17:26   Link #592
James Rye

Spoiler for Ha! Let the harem war begin!:
Old 2018-07-05, 17:38   Link #593
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I love the turn this manga has taken, and I wonder how far the author is going to take this thing.
Old 2018-07-06, 00:21   Link #594
Sixth
Hu Tao

3 dates at the row.

Love how Yuri and Nemo gave Tomoko a cold shoulder when she asked them to help her to pick a cloth for the upcoming date with Asuka.
Old 2018-07-09, 04:14   Link #595
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Good god these girls were probably just one offhand comment by Tomoko away from ripping each other's throats out. In public.

Also Yuri while really showing those borderline personality traits is still best girl master of deadpan humor come at me all of you.

Edit - So I looked around and apparently Aoyama is a conservative Christian university. Now I get why they found it funny.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 00:10   Link #596
Sixth
Hu Tao

Spoiler for Chapter 138 RAW - Something happened in the end:

and...there is a website poll about "Who should Tomoko date" and Yuri is winning.

https://bookwalker.jp/ex/feature/watamote-vote/
Old 2018-07-19, 13:01   Link #597
James Rye

Man, I wanna see the return of Ucchi already! Chapters with no Emoji-chan creeping behind the corners are boooooring! >.<
Old 2018-07-19, 13:40   Link #598
Blueknight78

man sometimes i feel bad for tomoki cuz she is not even a "lesbian" or "bi" and she only is suscessfull with girl while her goal was "boys and she still don't have even a single male friend", while is fun see her evolving and get "friends" see her "love side" being butchered like that is also sad, if she was at last bi could be something fine and cool but she is just getting the end of the stick by only getting girls.
Old 2018-07-19, 13:55   Link #599
James Rye

Tbf she did tried to molest Yuu-chan in middle school, as seen in the spin-off, though she picked the wrong girl in the darkness. And in the main series she does fantasies about molesting Yuu-chan as well. So she might be into pretty girls like Yuu-chan and Asuka even if she is not bi or gay.
Old 2018-07-19, 14:02   Link #600
Blueknight78

Quote:
Tbf she did tried to molest Yuu-chan in middle school, as seen in the spin-off, though she picked the wrong girl in the darkness. And in the main series she does fantasies about molesting Yuu-chan as well. So she might be into pretty girls like Yuu-chan and Asuka even if she is not bi or gay.
remember in japan womand "playing with others womans" is considered "sort of "norma(when i say "normal i means in some point acceptable)l" the typical "skinship", despises most of the times they not really being really into that things (being gay or bi) they still straight in the end and remember tomoki have a "messeded personality where due to her "lack of social" skills she do weird things, remember she already tried multiple times go "incest" with her brother even despise she also not in love with him or him being in love with her or any sort of siscom or brocom or something like that, it was just because "how messed she is", this her big issue she still a lot messed and lack proper interactions with others peoples specially male characters all her "experiences "come from "eroges" and dates games she played and this is a big problem.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri