AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-29, 14:35   Link #141
Farplaner

No English guide that I've found, but I used this:

http://www.platina-server.com/ground...re/tomoyo.html
Old 2008-06-29, 14:47   Link #142
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Thanks a lot.
Old 2008-07-02, 05:42   Link #143
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

A couple of questions :

1) How to start "Dungeons & Takafumis"... emm, i think that i missed this choice in the game.

2) PC version is out of print, any chances or rumours that it will be a reedition right after an another extended reedition of "Little Busters" with ero-scenes ?

3) Tomo's mother has
Spoiler for click:

4) Prologue part (some days before the intro) are full with ero-scenes (beautiful enough, but sometimes little perverted too, i can say), i'm interested, how this part is looks like in PS2 version, because there are some jokes based on this scenes like rushed-in Takafumi right after some sex-scenes.

As for addition - Tomoyo After is an another amazing story from Key for me with a really sad-sad ending... Key, keep going, we are waiting for your future beautiful stories, we believe in you.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-02 at 06:07.
Old 2008-07-02, 08:56   Link #144
Farplaner

1) I believe you have to finish the game first before you can get to play D&T... I didn't get it the first play-through but the second time (I was actually rewatching some of my favorite scenes), the D&T scene starts and the new option in the menu showed.

BTW, D&T is one addicting mini-game!!!

3) I don't remember the details, but...

Spoiler for Tomo's mother:

4) I read that they changed the sex scenes to Tomoya making Tomoyo cosplay... which would make no sense to me.
Old 2008-07-02, 09:12   Link #145
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Thanks for some explanations. About D & T - okay, i will check. Also, i heard, if you beat this mini-game you will get some additional scenes (don't know about extra scenes, heard only about extra ero scenes, hmm...)

Quote:
3) I don't remember the details, but...
Nothing new here for me, but thanks again.

Quote:
4) I read that they changed the sex scenes to Tomoya making Tomoyo cosplay... which would make no sense to me.
Hmm... Doing this sort of stuff only for all-ages version is kinda funny.
Old 2008-07-02, 10:47   Link #146
Farplaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Thanks for some explanations. About D & T - okay, i will check. Also, i heard, if you beat this mini-game you will get some additional scenes (don't know about extra scenes, heard only about extra ero scenes, hmm...)
The mini-game actually have a story - think of it as a mini-arc. The ending is also an emotional one (very sad...)...
Old 2008-07-02, 12:16   Link #147
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

to be quite honest, either the cosplay or the ero scenes are kinda over the top and badly written, though the cosplay is indeed even more weird (Tomoyo cosplaying a teacher, nekomimi, bikini, etc). But I must say the first ero, "panties or socks" was kinda disturbing in my books. (not so devient, but indeed pervert in the literal sense).

I think these parts, either PC or PS2 should be overlooked but heh
Old 2008-07-02, 12:20   Link #148
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Quote:
"panties or socks"
Oh yes, some kinda perverted, but about "beautifull describing" - if we wil compare this scenes, for example, with Kiminozo... oh... the difference is huge.
Old 2008-07-05, 07:22   Link #149
AngelSayuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
after ep 18, it would seem the tomoyo arc is over. who wants to start an online petition to animate tomoyo after.. lol
I DO I DO!!! Although I havent read the manga I did read the plot and many reviews and it sounds really interesting. Key are sooo cool after Clannad, Kanon and Air I can't wait for what anime they'll think of next. I really want Tomoyo After to be turned into an anime
Old 2008-07-05, 08:01   Link #150
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

I've heard that the OVA of Clannad, which would be shown on July 16, would be about this story arc. Most people were posting on Crunchyroll saying that the OVA would be set on the Tomoyo After story line. Is it really true?

P.S. If you want to read the manga, here's a link: Tomoyo After - Dear Shining Memories
Old 2008-07-05, 08:05   Link #151
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

No. It's based on Tomoyo's route in Clannad.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-05 at 09:24.
Old 2008-07-05, 08:27   Link #152
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

That's kinda sad to hear tho'. I was hoping that they were going to follow the Tomoyo After story line there. >_<'
So it's just showing Tomoya and Tomoyo dating each other instead of Tomoya with Nagisa then?
Old 2008-07-05, 08:37   Link #153
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Huh, putting the whole story of Tomoyo After with all details into one short OVA ? Very funny, Kyoto will never do this. Key and Kyoto is a good pair, you know, that means (of course, there are some other reasons too), that the other Key games like Planetarian, Tomoyo After, Little Busters will be animated (possible with a real high chance), but when ? No one knows.

Quote:
So it's just showing Tomoya and Tomoyo dating each other instead of Tomoya with Nagisa then?
Yes. But their story isn't so simple, you know.
Old 2008-07-05, 08:43   Link #154
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Well the manga is kinda short. So why not? The manga was pretty much shortened though with just 4 chapters. I think they can fit all of it in within 25 minutes.

Just hope that I still won't feel depressed after reading the whole manga and I hope I won't feel too depressed after watching the OVA episode.
Old 2008-07-05, 08:45   Link #155
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

The problem here that manga story is different enough compare to the original game.

Quote:
I won't feel too depressed after watching the OVA episode
You will, this is an original game ending, but in PS2-version there was an additional scene, that makes this ending a bit happy (or happy, it's impossible really to say so, if you want details to understand why - read this whole topic).
Old 2008-07-05, 08:52   Link #156
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Which ending exactly, the first Clannad game or Tomoyo After? I'm kinda confused now which one would really be on the OVA?
Old 2008-07-05, 08:58   Link #157
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Tomoyo After, of course. Or if we will talk about Clannad OVA (Tomoyo story) - why are you so confused, if the story will be from Tomoyo's route in OVA directly from the game ? Tomoyo After is the sequel to this story and a big ending to their story. Making this OVA gives a really good chance for Tomoyo After being animated because of this reason.

Last edited by Littm; 2008-07-05 at 09:24.
Old 2008-07-05, 09:09   Link #158
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
The last episode will be released as an original video animation on the eighth DVD on July 16, 2008 and will be set in an alternate universe from the anime series where Tomoya and Tomoyo are dating.
I got this from Wikipedia. When I first read this, I thought they would go for the Tomoyo After story arc.
Old 2008-07-05, 09:09   Link #159
Farplaner

I haven't read the manga, but I was surprised about the other comment above saying the manga content can be fit in under 25 minutes...?

Did they cut out the Tomo/Kanako content in it?
Old 2008-07-05, 09:15   Link #160
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farplaner View Post
I haven't read the manga, but I was surprised about the other comment above saying the manga content can be fit in under 25 minutes...?

Did they cut out the Tomo/Kanako content in it?
Apparently they made a shortcut to their part of the story. Just go to the link of the manga I posted earlier and read it, their part of the story is in chapter 2 for Kanako and chapter 3 for Tomo. I found that it was kinda short.