AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-03-05, 17:40   Link #121
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Reith
I'll be posting another chapter in a day or 2. It has alot of action and I keep adding on. I"M CRAZY!!

Reith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 18:31   Link #122
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
I"M CRAZY!!
At least your honest, that's what counts.

And I'm somewhat behind schedule on Raiu (not that not anyone's keeping track)
Old 2008-03-05, 19:34   Link #123
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

I'm not crazy Kurayami, I just have CWS (Compulsive Writer's Syndrome). The chapter so far is about 10 Word Document pages long, and the action is over half finished.
Old 2008-03-05, 22:33   Link #124
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

I've been slacking about writing mine too, and also haven't had time as I'm preparing to take the end of year tests to see if I get to go to the next grade.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 06:11   Link #125
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Well, I've still got 3 months for end of years tests. Sometime between middle of June and May.
Old 2008-03-06, 10:09   Link #126
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I have no end of year tests to take <<<<<<< already graduated

Plus I only test-piloted my highschool's end of year exam, meaning if my class failed them it wouldn't count against us. Our Senior Project was a different story entirely

On-Topic: For those of you who have been reading (hopefully everyone) new Raius soon, I promise. And if I don't fulfill my end of the deal, then I will send you a $1 in the mail
Old 2008-03-06, 21:14   Link #127
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post

Plus I only test-piloted my highschool's end of year exam, meaning if my class failed them it wouldn't count against us. Our Senior Project was a different story entirely

On-Topic: For those of you who have been reading (hopefully everyone) new Raius soon, I promise. And if I don't fulfill my end of the deal, then I will send you a $1 in the mail
Sweet! Now all we have to do is hire someone to tie him up for a week and we each get a buck

P.S. Has Quzor been kidnapped? I haven't seen him on forever.
Old 2008-03-06, 22:31   Link #128
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
At least your honest, that's what counts.

And I'm somewhat behind schedule on Raiu (not that not anyone's keeping track)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
I've been slacking about writing mine too, and also haven't had time as I'm preparing to take the end of year tests to see if I get to go to the next grade.
I've been with you guys on the lazy train. Actually, I've been suffering from terrible writer's block (which is a cop out, but also is true), and have been drowning myself in WoW and Super Mario RPG. I've got bits and pieces of the next chapter written, it's just taking an excruciatingly long time.
Quote:

I'd like a dollar anyway, if you don't mind

Quote:
Sweet! Now all we have to do is hire someone to tie him up for a week and we each get a buck

P.S. Has Quzor been kidnapped? I haven't seen him on forever.
Yes, I was kidnapped. But the kidnappers left me alone in their home, unbound, so I walked out the front door. I just got home a couple of minutes ago.

Actually, I've been rather consumed by WoW again, recently. Plus catching up with old friends (since I just moved back home), and suffering from a horrible case of creative emptiness. I promise though, I'll do my best to have the new chapter out asap; probably next Tuesday.
Old 2008-03-06, 22:35   Link #129
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Spoiler for space saver:

Nice to have you back! I feel you on the creative emptiness as well. I just can'e decide how the next couple chapters should go.
Old 2008-03-06, 22:39   Link #130
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
[/SPOILER]
Nice to have you back! I feel you on the creative emptiness as well. I just can'e decide how the next couple chapters should go.
Seriously, I'm right there. I finished that last chapter with the "explosions" bit, and now I'm totally at a loss. I know exactly what I want to do, but I think I went about setting it up in totally the wrong way. Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to break out of this bubble of emptiness and put together a few solid chapters for next week. That way, when I disappear for a few weeks next time, I'll at least have done some work to warrant it.

Edit: I think, with the exception of the newest chapter and episode threads, and these two "create" threads, I'm giving up on this forum, to be honest. It's getting to be overly monotonous having to read redundant replies, arguments and opinions, and try to have a relatively intelligent conversation with people here any more. I guess I'll just save that for the General Chat forum.
Old 2008-03-06, 22:58   Link #131
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I am really surprised that no one has used the "crazed fangirl hold-up" excuse as a reason of your absence. I'm sure it would go over well with the rest of us, and would go over the heads of the n00bs.
Old 2008-03-06, 23:03   Link #132
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

I'm being held at gun-point by a crazed fangirl of my story, and wants me to add her in, but I don't want to do it that's my holdup

BTW here's the newest chapter of bloopers. I posted it a while back, but noone really replied to it but Reith and a couple people on Tonfa, which is cool since noone on there gives me reviews usually.
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=3
Warning! includes what some might call scary pictures!
Old 2008-03-09, 18:49   Link #133
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Here's the new chapter to The Continued Legacy. I THINK it's reeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllly good. Its surprisingly long though about 14 Word Doc. pages. So enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4017567/...ntinued_Legacy

Last edited by Reith; 2008-03-10 at 04:54.
Old 2008-03-12, 21:43   Link #134
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
"Who are you little freaks?"
lol. I quite liked that one. It's nice to see what the descendants of the current main players would be like. Nicely done btw.
Old 2008-03-13, 05:25   Link #135
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Quote:
lol. I quite liked that one. It's nice to see what the descendants of the current main players would be like. Nicely done btw.
Thx 4 readin'. FINALLY someone read it! I know you other guys are occupied though

I keep trying to post
Spoiler for New Chap. Characters:
stuff on the CYOJONC thread, but I never finish, so I cut and paste it to a document and then continue what I pasted the next day.
Old 2008-03-13, 16:34   Link #136
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reith View Post
Here's the new chapter to The Continued Legacy. I THINK it's reeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllly good. Its surprisingly long though about 14 Word Doc. pages. So enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4017567/...ntinued_Legacy
Awesome story! The fight was very cool. this was my favorite part
Spoiler for story:

Two thumbs up

BTW if you want, you could pm your Narutofic account name and password and I'll put the sories up for you. All I'll have to do is copy and paste them but I can do the difficult stuff. Only if you want to though, I'm not going to scam you or steal your account.
Old 2008-03-16, 22:32   Link #137
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Small Update

Okay, I'm gonna work my tail off to get at LEAST three chapters done tonight I know I've been PMSing and complaining, and procrastinating but that is all behind me, so Raiu WILL come.
Old 2008-04-09, 17:13   Link #138
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Bump!!!

What gives, this thread's been dead for a very long time...anyway, here's a mini spoiler for some of the upcoming Raiu chapters to saite your hungry little apetites, that's if any of you are even still reading it anymore

Chapter #41 "The Flower & the Firefly"
Mini Synopsis: Nearly the end of the second tier Chunin Selection. Kaori Kasume from Konohagakure, and Fuuko from Kirigakure are randomly to fight.

Mikko accompanies Tita Ametsuba to the medical office to help Hishegami after her recent fight with Kali.

Chapter #42 "Match of the Century!"
Mini Synopsis: Umikira and Hiruko are randomly selected to fight, but Umikira is hesitant to fight so quickly, he says something about wanting to finish what he had started earlier (Tanzou?) and looks across the room.

Chapter #43 "The last of the preliminaries: Who will prevail?"
Mini Synopsis: A couple more random fights, the remaining no-name characters like Makki's team and the Rock Ninjas will compete for a spot.

Chapter #44: "Out of sight, out of mind"
Mini Synopsis: Mikko seeks out advice from Tita Ametsuba, the rest of the team recovers from the long and grueling selection exams.

Chapter #45: "A New mission: Rogues from the hidden mist"
Mini Synopsis: While Mikko, and Tanzou are supposed to be training for the final tier, Tita informs them of assailants from another shinobi village who are hiding out somewhere beyond the gate to Kumo. The criminals are listed in the bingo book.

Chapter #46: "Dangers of the Mist!"
Mini Synopsis: Tita tells Mikko & Tanzou to stay alert and let a Chunin or a Jonin know if they spot the criminals. Mikko decides to go out and find the criminals instead, and fight them, Tanzou agrees to help. Mikko is clearly more excited than Tanzou for the mission, because she expects to get a lot of training out it. The two leave to find the criminals.

Chapter #47: "Outlaws, Mikko meets Kaiyou & Taiga face-to-face!"
Mini Synopsis: Mikko and Tanzou sneak outside of the Northern Village gates, and sneak past the chunin sentry, and run through the grasslands, to a forested area where the criminals are supposed to be. They find the forest and look around and spot two men; one has brown hair and a clam exterior, while the other has orange hair and a shark-like teeth. Mikko decides to sneak up on them, but she is caught off guard by Kaiyou (brown hair) and Taiga (shark teeth) from behind.

*Note: Even though the hidden mist criminals part isn't directly related to the exams, it has revelence to the story later, and it is all canon and NOT filler Enjoy, new chapters will be upped very soon since my PC is up and working again
Old 2008-04-09, 20:37   Link #139
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

OMG it's the long forgotten and ancient Fan-Fiction Thread, It's been missing many a while, but has been salvaged by the might KurayamiLeader! :j/k: Seriously though, last time I checked this thread had fallen all the way back to the third page. Very sad :cry: I need to do some writing.
Old 2008-04-09, 21:27   Link #140
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I promise I WON'T tread the path of Kishimoto! Where he failed, I shall succeed! such as, all of the cool would-be (and sometimes should have been) rumor/spoilers are the case in the later-later upcoming Raius i.e. watch for a Hakumei member usinga jutsu that creates a large black orb, and Mikko destroying it by using physics :P

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net