AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-02-19, 04:16   Link #2261
Exellon_Nanoha
nanoha fangirl

does anyone have the dvd cover of vol 3? I can only find vol 1 of natsuru 2 of akane and 4 of mikoto

thanks.
Exellon_Nanoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 12:31   Link #2262
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
So I just ordered Black seppeku bunny and disemboweled tiger
Old 2010-02-19, 12:55   Link #2263
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
So I just ordered Black seppeku bunny and disemboweled tiger
No love for Electrocuted Wildcat/Lynx? Just kidding.

Anyways, hope you have fun with them. Treat them as Akane and Natsuru would.
Old 2010-02-19, 14:00   Link #2264
Fishfood1

^throw them to the garbage bin?

nice idea...

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 17:13   Link #2265
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
No love for Electrocuted Wildcat/Lynx? Just kidding.

Anyways, hope you have fun with them. Treat them as Akane and Natsuru would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
^throw them to the garbage bin?

nice idea...
LMAO i will treat them right of course............*goes to look for hairspray and a lighter i always burnt alive lion needs a friend*
Old 2010-02-20, 17:12   Link #2266
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

What Kampfer needed was two gay guys, one is gay for male natsuru while the other is smitten by female natsuru
Old 2010-02-20, 18:43   Link #2267
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
What Kampfer needed was two gay guys, one is gay for male natsuru while the other is smitten by female natsuru
Doesn't Sakura fit your bill for the second part?
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 23:15   Link #2268
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
LMAO i will treat them right of course............*goes to look for hairspray and a lighter i always burnt alive lion needs a friend*
burnt alive lion sleeps 23 hrs and 59 min a day, so... what's the point in giving him a friend when he doesn't even respond for most of the day?

anyways, i doubt you'll keep them on the shelves for long, sooner or later they'll end up in the trash bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Doesn't Sakura fit your bill for the second part?
however sakura isn't a guy.

anyways those gay guys can't exist anyways, since this show has yuri stuff

roof>bed
Old 2010-02-21, 00:00   Link #2269
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
anyways those gay guys can't exist anyways, since this show has yuri stuff
Gay guys who love girls can't exist, because that violates the definition of what a gay guy is.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 12:03   Link #2270
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bi guys count as gay too! But guys+Kampfer=does not compute
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 00:12   Link #2271
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Gay guys who love girls can't exist, because that violates the definition of what a gay guy is.
Its more of "I want to be in love with natsuru, but I am in the closet about this. Wait he is a girl? AWESOME! NOW I CAN HIT ON HIM!"

Mind you, I am not a BL fan but this strike as a healthy dose of irony.
Old 2010-02-22, 02:42   Link #2272
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Can't stand Kaede, can't stand Natu's obsession with lesbian kaede(dude buy a clue for crying outloud). Love the Class President. Even like Akane.
Old 2010-02-22, 07:52   Link #2273
NinjaYali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Can't stand Kaede, can't stand Natu's obsession with lesbian kaede(dude buy a clue for crying outloud). Love the Class President. Even like Akane.
I think what we're forgetting is that Kampfer is a parody. Mind you it tends to lean towards wearing it's disguise as clothes but still the point is that in harem shows, the hero is usually dense. Or they tend to obviously lean towards one girl (always the tsundere) despite having many. As such, Natsuru cranks this up to 11 for rule of funny.

Or rule of annoying.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 11:49   Link #2274
justinstrife

Yeah well I prefer harem shows where the main character is NOT dense. Natsu couldn't buy a clue if you gave him all the gold in the world. I wanted to strangle him in practically every episode.

The whole male is mega dense thing has been so completely overplayed over the past 20 years, it needs to take a break. And never come back. Ever.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 12:57   Link #2275
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Too bad the yuri fans are out in force. Harem is almost an excercise in Yuri these days. Even a Reverse Harem is better.
Old 2010-02-22, 18:36   Link #2276
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Yeah well I prefer harem shows where the main character is NOT dense. Natsu couldn't buy a clue if you gave him all the gold in the world. I wanted to strangle him in practically every episode.

The whole male is mega dense thing has been so completely overplayed over the past 20 years, it needs to take a break. And never come back. Ever.
One thing I've found throughout the series is that at least I've found that male Natsuru was generally a likable person. Is he dense? Without a doubt. But I found him quite likable, which is more than what I can say about other harem male leads. Not the best male lead, but certainly not the worst. (And female Natsuru is hot...)

As long as there are mega dense males in real life, there will be the same in anime and other mediums. So yeah, it's never going away.
Old 2010-02-22, 20:26   Link #2277
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
One thing I've found throughout the series is that at least I've found that male Natsuru was generally a likable person. Is he dense? Without a doubt. But I found him quite likable, which is more than what I can say about other harem male leads. Not the best male lead, but certainly not the worst. (And female Natsuru is hot...)

As long as there are mega dense males in real life, there will be the same in anime and other mediums. So yeah, it's never going away.
Yes but mega dense males in real life do not have harems. Women get bored and move on. They want a guy who knows what's going on.

Natu's a likable guy. I'm not dogging his likability. But he's an idiot. The whole time Shizuka is taking him on a date he keeps tripping that it's a setup to draw out the white kampfers. She tells him every two seconds it's a date. It's a date. IT'S A DATE. And to the end he never gets a clue. She had already stolen his first kiss, while he was in his male form for crying outloud. I really, really, dislike those kind of character traits. It's not funny, and is highly annoying.

At least Rin from Shuffle had a brain in his head...
Old 2010-02-22, 21:17   Link #2278
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Yes but mega dense males in real life do not have harems. Women get bored and move on. They want a guy who knows what's going on.

Natu's a likable guy. I'm not dogging his likability. But he's an idiot. The whole time Shizuka is taking him on a date he keeps tripping that it's a setup to draw out the white kampfers. She tells him every two seconds it's a date. It's a date. IT'S A DATE. And to the end he never gets a clue. She had already stolen his first kiss, while he was in his male form for crying outloud. I really, really, dislike those kind of character traits. It's not funny, and is highly annoying.

At least Rin from Shuffle had a brain in his head...
haha. i completely agree with you that shitted me to no end about Natsur in kampfer. usually i feel sorry for the main protagonist because he is too shy to express his feeling and his love interest is too shy to express hers. but Shizuku clearly expressed her interest in Natsuru but he was just a complete tool. but still i hope now we get a second series to see what happens now that all girls have expressed their keen interest in him. (Shizuku all the way though)
Old 2010-02-22, 21:19   Link #2279
justinstrife

And this also bothers me. He KNOWS Kaede is into his female form. He knows she's interested in females and not interested in his male form. Yet he still goes ga-ga over her. She doesn't like HIM that way. It's time to let go. I know she's your first love, but only a fool thinks he can change a Lesbian into a heterosexual.
Old 2010-02-22, 23:08   Link #2280
Fishfood1

^i don't think he really figured out sakura loves his female/kampfer form until the mid epi 11. later he did just transform back to male and sakura slapped him silly for it. so he didn't really ga-ga over sakura for long at all... maybe for just a few min.

roof>bed

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen