AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-23, 09:13   Link #141
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Even old Final Fantasies have bishounen? o_O Then three RPGs I've played have a bishounen.
Old 2009-10-23, 15:41   Link #142
Sides

Homepage update, features now the TVCM and updated character pages and story page.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 03:09   Link #143
Sides

New screens showing the groovy-chat system on watch.impress.co.jp, and picture of the Wii bundle, over on andriasang.
On abyssalchronicles you can have a look at Cheria's BOA costume, the scan itself is from Weekly Shonen Jump.

Over on abyssalchronicles you can find a scan from this weeks famitsu, containing some new info on the game, including screenshots of the swimsuit gear of most of the characters and a cameo appearance from Veigue.
And there is a PV up as well, you can find it on abyssalchronicles or directly from japanese nintendo channel, if you have a jpn console.

Last edited by Sides; 2009-11-11 at 16:23.
Old 2009-11-14, 04:42   Link #144
Sides

Famitsu put up some screens on their site. Most of those are pretty much the same, which were published in various magazines, but much clearer. There are a couple of new ones like the BOA costume for Cheria.
Old 2009-11-25, 07:04   Link #145
Sides

Abyssalchronicles.com posted the lastest TVCM, grabbed form the japanese nintendo channel, on youtube. It shows some new animated sequences. 2 weeks left till launch date.
Old 2009-12-02, 13:40   Link #146
Sides

More updates on TOG homepage, including wallpaper and some PVs. Futhermore Graces was reviewed in famitsu this week, more over on abyssalchronicles.com. Just a week left.
Old 2009-12-02, 13:58   Link #147
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

This game looks interesting, I've never played a Tales game before so if I got this one it would be the first.

My favorite character is Cheria, I can already tell that I'll like her the most. >w>

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 04:17   Link #148
mageormike
Resident Gaijin

I commemorate your efforts Sides, holding this thread afloat like this.

I've been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced, very much excited to play the first 3D rendition of a "Team Destiny" styled game.

Other than the action trailer from TGS, I've been mostly keeping myself in the dark info-wise as not to spoil the story before I play.

Straight 9's from Famitsu is another good sign, and their comments were interesting to read as well.

Apparently there is a bit of a learning curve, but the system itself feels really fresh. Very good news.
Old 2009-12-03, 12:23   Link #149
The Master
*Author

Yeah, new Tales of Game! I bought the wii three years ago in the hope of a new tales of game been released on it. Anyone know what has happened to the two DS games which were planned for it. A bit of topic i know but hey at least its related.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:38   Link #150
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master View Post
Yeah, new Tales of Game! I bought the wii three years ago in the hope of a new tales of game been released on it. Anyone know what has happened to the two DS games which were planned for it. A bit of topic i know but hey at least its related.
What are you talking about?
The two DS games planned for... the Wii?
PS: There was already a new Tales games released for the Wii.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 16:28   Link #151
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Sp Shop? Remplacement of the Grade Shop?
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 20:20   Link #152
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What are you talking about?
The two DS games planned for... the Wii?
PS: There was already a new Tales games released for the Wii.
He's probably talking about Tales of Hearts and Tales of Innocence. Probably just a mixed up sentence there.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 13:56   Link #153
The Master
*Author

Yeah Tales of Hearts and Tales of Innocence were the names I had read. A year or so ago I saw them in the Official Nintendo Magazine as future DS releases. Only got the internet recently <a month ago> so I have not had a chance of checking up on them.
Old 2009-12-04, 14:57   Link #154
Excorsism

Still no news on an international release huh? Hopefully it'll be announced within a few weeks after it comes out on the 10th. Arrr...
Old 2009-12-04, 15:15   Link #155
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
This game looks interesting, I've never played a Tales game before so if I got this one it would be the first.

My favorite character is Cheria, I can already tell that I'll like her the most. >w>
Never played a Tales game before?! *gasp*

You're missing out, hope you get the chance to try one out.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 15:46   Link #156
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master View Post
Yeah Tales of Hearts and Tales of Innocence were the names I had read. A year or so ago I saw them in the Official Nintendo Magazine as future DS releases. Only got the internet recently <a month ago> so I have not had a chance of checking up on them.
They've been out for a while, but no US release. Chances are, according other people, there won't be one too.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 05:46   Link #157
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Sp Shop? Remplacement of the Grade Shop?
Not sure if it is a grade replacement, because grade normally adds some features to the game, like adding extra difficulty, where as Skill Points don't. According to some sites you can earn SP by doing some small tasks for NPCs.
There is a article on siliconera, talking about DLC available to Graces. New addition are battle challenges, which will be free, unlike other DLCs.
Old 2009-12-05, 07:07   Link #158
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Not sure if it is a grade replacement, because grade normally adds some features to the game, like adding extra difficulty, where as Skill Points don't. According to some sites you can earn SP by doing some small tasks for NPCs.
There is a article on siliconera, talking about DLC available to Graces. New addition are battle challenges, which will be free, unlike other DLCs.
Judging by the screenshot of a result battle, you also earn SP during battle and there's not Grade (the same screenshot that is on Siliconera news)
http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/z...340/001/12.jpg
I just wonder what are these stars at the end? Individual result for each character performance in battle? Can't wait to play with Cheria \o/
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 13:01   Link #159
The Master
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
They've been out for a while, but no US release. Chances are, according other people, there won't be one too.
Shame that, thanks for checking though
Old 2009-12-06, 11:22   Link #160
saphyre

Seems like the OP somehow got leaked or something.
Unfortunately though there is no audio/sounds.

Tags
game, games, rpg