AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-11, 21:37   Link #2021
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
It would seem that the Innocence upholds Order above all others, while the Earl and the Noah believe in the need for Chaos to exist. Story now giving me Dissidia vibes.
yet even so, the Earl's side actually seems more humane despite their methods. The Innocence reminds me of a police state...

Also, the Earl is a Noah?
Old 2011-02-15, 21:29   Link #2022
Miraluka
Banned

Well if you just look at the stigmas on his forehead...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 00:50   Link #2023
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
It would seem that the Innocence upholds Order above all others, while the Earl and the Noah believe in the need for Chaos to exist. Story now giving me Dissidia vibes.
I'd say chances are that Allen will betray the order but won't join the Noah but create a 3rd side. Likely will be joined by his friends from the order while also joined by Tiki and Road. Order and chaos. bring these 2 together and change occurs.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 15:11   Link #2024
tetorapetora

I dunno about choosing sides, it wouldn't make any sense knowing how Allen is fond of everyone at the order. If anything, Order+noah vs Pope makes more sense in my mind ^_^

But meh, looking at a few facts tell me otherwise. Tiki did "kill" Allen, and Road was prepared to kill Allen when he "exorcised" Tiki at the arc. It's true Road likes Allen, but I wouldn't dare to say the same about Tiki, they saved Allen because the Earl sensed his(fourteenth) was in danger and thus ordering the "closest in range?" to his aid. In anyway, it was a cute moment no doubt ^^. This is getting interesting.
tetorapetora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 10:24   Link #2025
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well if you just look at the stigmas on his forehead...
That's why I asked.....seems like he's some super Noah but yet the way they set him up makes him more like something else entirely...
Old 2011-02-18, 11:21   Link #2026
tetorapetora

Indeed. We have seen the Earl in what I like to call "Millennium" form, human white skin form, and grey/black Noah form. Just, what the hell is this Earl ><
tetorapetora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 02:16   Link #2027
Chris38

Well, the scans of chapter 204 are out on mangastream,

Spoiler for 204:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 02:22   Link #2028
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I can't believe how happy I was when I saw Road protecting Allen and when he is classified as a Noah ;__;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 02:30   Link #2029
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I can't believe how happy I was when I saw Road protecting Allen and when he is classified as a Noah ;__;
Well, I agree that after we had seen how Allen was treated by the Order, it's better that he has finally severed ties with them...

Still I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter, since for now I have no idea on what is going to happen now... we will probably see the reaction of Allen's friends on the information that Allen is considered ass an enemy of the Order and probably some information about what Allen is going to do now, but apart from that I haven't got a clue on what the next chapter is going to be about...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 02:47   Link #2030
andrewsch5658
*Author

Awesome chapter as always.

Spoiler for :

What will happen to Allen now? Will he follow Road and Tyki? Or follow Earl? Or go to someplace? Or go his own road?
Will Road's injury critical? Hopefully its not.:P
What'll happen to the people in the order do now?
and many more stuff.:P
Old 2011-03-03, 02:50   Link #2031
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

You know...one thing that I can't wait for the next chapter is Lenalee's reaction about all of this. I'm sure many will agree with that

...*sigh* if only the gap between the release isn't so far

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 03:01   Link #2032
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow crazy chapter. Come on 14th! Awaken already!
Old 2011-03-03, 05:45   Link #2033
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Spoiler for new chappy:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 06:37   Link #2034
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Those three panels of Lenalee did it for me. It's been so long since she's even had that much focus . & yes Road protecting Allen was very ice. It's good to see that her feelings are actually real, because before this one could very well say she was just teasing with him.

I really have no idea what Allen plans to do now, and i'm glad about that. It's been a good while since this felt like the good old D.Gray-man that i love. I feel like the monthly release is finally on a role.
Old 2011-03-03, 07:08   Link #2035
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ahh... Everyone knew that this day would come ever since the Noah's Ark's arc so many moons ago, Allen Walker has finally left the Black Order.

Mah~ You can take the boy out of the Exorcists, but you can't take the Exorcist out of the boy, Allen Walker would be the one link to decide whether to side with the humans or to side with the Noahs.

I only wish the author could like... You know... Twist it so that it's also a romance decision Like between Human (Lenalee) or Noah (Road); I'll bet you people would perk right up with anticipation and add more dimension to this momentous choice
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 07:55   Link #2036
cyberdemon

Glad he finally left the order. Bunch of hpocrits those guys are. However Allen has seen the Noah as enemies for far too long and have seen the atrocities they have commited too so i doubt he will join them. This likely leaves him as creating a third party. Tyki and Road would likely join since they always seemed the least antagonistic of the Noah. Lenalee, Kanda too if he is still alive after what the order did to him, and the rest of his friends in the order would be likely to join allen as well. very likely they would seek the end of the war rather than victory for either side.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 09:01   Link #2037
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Finally, the development I had been waiting for... I think it has been a whole year by now, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Those three panels of Lenalee did it for me. It's been so long since she's even had that much focus.
Are you me?

Despite so much subtlety to the moments with Lenalee, she always get the short end of the stick when it comes to the actual heartfelt screen time compared to Road...

and Howard Link.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 10:33   Link #2038
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Lenalee needs to step back into the spotlight already. How many years has it been since she last talked? Crowley needs to come back as well.

D.Gray-man has been improving lately. These last couple chapters have been relatively easy to follow compared to the usual confusing mess (I'm mostly talking about the art. Seriously, I had no idea what was going on during the fights sometimes).
Old 2011-03-03, 10:51   Link #2039
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ahh... Everyone knew that this day would come ever since the Noah's Ark's arc so many moons ago, Allen Walker has finally left the Black Order.

Mah~ You can take the boy out of the Exorcists, but you can't take the Exorcist out of the boy, Allen Walker would be the one link to decide whether to side with the humans or to side with the Noahs.

I only wish the author could like... You know... Twist it so that it's also a romance decision Like between Human (Lenalee) or Noah (Road); I'll bet you people would perk right up with anticipation and add more dimension to this momentous choice
I think it's been clear all the while that he would always be for both sides.
Old 2011-03-03, 12:10   Link #2040
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I think it's been clear all the while that he would always be for both sides.
Well he loves the Humans, and he feels sympathy for the people turned into Akuma. But for the Noah, yeah I agree with cyberdemon, that is almost always going to be antagonistic to some extent. They like Allen, but everyone else can go rot. While interesting, that'll always make a relationship with them pretty difficult.

Also chiming in on the "moar Lenalee plz" bandwagon.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural