3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-16, 05:01   Link #401
crossgundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
You from Singapore...? U seem to be typing in Singlish.... How I know? Hehez, I'm a Singaporean myself.
Heh heh me toooooo
crossgundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 05:17   Link #402
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I'm also think that Saji will be the main character for season 2. But something has to happen in the next 2 episodes that basically cements him as the main dude and as a potential badass of badasses.
I keep thinking the people who're saying this just can't get Gundam SEED Desinty out of their heads.

I hope he won't be the main character. That'll be completely the wrong direction for the series if you ask me.

Also it's not a second season, just a break between episodes 25 and 26.
Old 2008-03-16, 05:26   Link #403
SuperiorX

Lockon is by far the best pilot in 00, just look at the condition he went out to fight in not only that he couldt even see with 1 eye, LOCKON was the WTF pwnage guy in 00 when serous as well look at his kill streak in this episode.

Ali better be dead as its realy starting to get realy annoying with him surviving unsuvivable events.
SuperiorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 05:27   Link #404
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I keep thinking the people who're saying this just can't get Gundam SEED Desinty out of their heads.
There could be a few people out there who are like that, but can't we be optimistic and say Saji's being groomed into a perfect foil for Setsuna?

He might not be the main then, but I'd be damned if he doesn't play a much larger role.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 05:28   Link #405
aONErox
Trainee

just a quick question about something, when i downloaded episode 23 from Nyoro~n Subs, while i was watching the timing was off badly, im using zoom player to watch and is their a way i can fix this?
aONErox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 05:31   Link #406
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
There could be a few people out there who are like that, but can't we be optimistic and say Saji's being groomed into a perfect foil for Setsuna?

He might not be the main then, but I'd be damned if he doesn't play a much larger role.
He already does play a larger role.

Civilians are NOT minor. This isn't some war-game, where only fighters matter. Civillains are not fodder; they are the reason people fight to begin with.

With the exception of the posters here who are current soldiers, Saji represents everyone on this forum. That's a big role.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2008-03-16 at 07:15.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 05:42   Link #407
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
I hope that bastard Ali died from that attack. And I wonder what will become of Nena now. I was surprised she didn't come back with Setsuna or something. It's not like she has anything she can do now
Old 2008-03-16, 06:07   Link #408
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
He already does play a larger role.

Civilians are NOT minor. This isn't some war-game, where only fighters matter. Civillains are not fodder; they are the reason people fight to begin with.

With the exception of the posters here who are current soldiers, Sagi represents everyone on this forum. That's a big role.
Quite true VCV.... Saji does represent civilians point of view and plays a vital roll for viewers. My self ex-war vet and current military reservist, have a different mindset when watching war drama shows including Gundam00. Saji is responding how most civillians would. They act and react differntly than someone who does understand warfare and battle. Soldiers or combatants see war at a differnt light than civies does.

In case for Saji he doesnt know all the details of what is happening around him, he doesnt know the whole truth. His just currently reacting to what is thrown at him. A militant with experiance would undertand the nature of war and what is involved and thus act on it. But in Saji (representing civilians) this is something very difficult when he is just a victem of power struggle and war.

But great episode, nice to see some serious action when all sides are going fully at it. But ill give my comments later on
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 06:27   Link #409
Tendou88

What a great episode ! 10/10

i hope lockon comes back with a mask in S2 because hes the best !

Did they replace dynames solar furnace so he couldnt use trans-am ?

The world forces shouldnt have many GN-X left after that battle am i right ?

EDIT:
I watched Nyoron subs and the screen was black during the preview and near end of the ending theme

was it to prevent spoiler ?
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 06:29   Link #410
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

Spoiler for Final Battle:
Old 2008-03-16, 06:35   Link #411
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou88 View Post
The world forces shouldnt have many GN-X left after that battle am i right ?
Doesn't really matter, unlike the GN-Drives with the TD Blanket, the Tau drives can be manufactured by the earth forces, if i'm correct.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 07:07   Link #412
astranagun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Doesn't really matter, unlike the GN-Drives with the TD Blanket, the Tau drives can be manufactured by the earth forces, if i'm correct.
You are correct.
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 07:18   Link #413
Eviltape

Japanese-speaking /a/ was screaming bullocks about this the other day, saying that it's time for Sunrise to take the masks out. I really hope they're right, since people are bawling just like Feldt right now. :P I wonder what happened to Neena, though. It seems like she just flew off into the distance. Maybe she'll be the 'replacement' for Lockon eventually.

Also, lol at Nyoro~n's Avisynth error.

EDIT: Am I bad for noticing the 00?
Eviltape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 07:27   Link #414
duckroll
綺羅星★!

The battle was rather chaotic, but by my count there should be 12 GN-X units left in play. They'll probably clarify it next week since it's always easy to count them when they initially appeared.

This week:

- 26 were shown at the start
- Kyrios got 2 with his Tail Booster
- Virtue got one with his shoulder cannons
- Kyrios got another one with his Tail Booster
- Virtue got 3 with his Transamed Bazooka
- Dynames got 6 (there are only 7 in that area, led by Daryl, and he's the only survivor) with his GN-Armor missiles
- Daryl suicides into Dynames

There were 11 GN-X units in the HRL + AEU team that actually got away from Kyrios when his Transam ran out. Patrick survived, but probably isn't in that group since he was knocked out into space. There are no survivors in the Union team, they lost 2 in ep21, and now they lost the remaining 7. Only Graham's GN-Flag is left out of Union's original 10 drives.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 07:48   Link #415
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Ya know, after us giving him such a brilliant send off, tears of manliness, salutes, promises of eternal memory and all... I feel that bringing Lockon back in any way after this is a total copout and would cheapen him sooo much that I'd be crying tears of sorrow as opposed to manliness... Anyone else feel that way?

EDIT: I claim this page in the name of Aeolia Schenberg! ()
Old 2008-03-16, 08:04   Link #416
SuperiorX

Aeolia Schenberg appears to have been a great man as well great foresight how the heck did he forsee he could be killed like 200 years later, thou veda did help in that prediction but it was Aeolia that put up a contingency plan in place...

Thou im very worried as in this show they are offing good/bad characters without a second thought or any hesistation and hope Alid is DEAD too.
SuperiorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 08:06   Link #417
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
. Only Graham's GN-Flag is left out of Union's original 10 drives.
I bet Graham will go bonkers when he finds out abt that..

Graham: Assemble the OverFlag squad!

Billy: Sure thing... Where are they..?

Random Officer: We've got reports from the HRL that the GN-X OverFlag squad has been annihilated by the Gundams, Sir.

Billy: WHAT!? There must be a survivor...

Random Officer: The reports are confirmed and checked thoroughly... There are no survivors, save for Senior Captain Graham.

Graham:NOOO!!! This can't be! I didn't sortie for one day and looked what happened.... That's the last straw, Gundam!!

This should be close to what Graham will say when he finds out abt his squad's annihilation...
Old 2008-03-16, 08:07   Link #418
Ichimaru

There must be less than 15 gnx suites now,

so what is stopping earths factions from stripping one and find the blue print to build one of these?

dont tell me they are stupid enough to use all 30 and think they can win the war with this or reckon there be another batch of supply from CB traitor who is currently dead.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 08:08   Link #419
Terra

It was said in an earlier ep from the AEU that they're going to focus on mass producing the suits.
Old 2008-03-16, 08:21   Link #420
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Just so you know, if any of you CE lovers want to argue err.... debate... with 00 fans over serious or trivial issues... The mods have created the Gundam 00 Within the Franchise : Discussion and Comparison thread. This thread is meant for debates, arguments and comparisons between 00 and CE/UC...bla bla bla. I requested for this thread just so the 00 episode threads remains free of non-"era-relevant" arguments.

Thank you.