AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-04, 04:26   Link #1101
NeutralZero

If that time come... Tatsumi would wished more than it being a dream...
But basing pretty boys comment in 25, guess he's not part of the third party as we initially thought and wasn't the hooded guy that guy in 26/27 if so then... they're in for a major mess indeed...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 05:40   Link #1102
Soji

Quote:
If that time come... Tatsumi would wished more than it being a dream..
Well true. But is something that need to happen sooner or later.Plus even if I will pity him when this happen ,will be pretty interesting to see what will happen and their reaction in that kind of situation.
Quote:
But basing pretty boys comment in 25, guess he's not part of the third party as we initially thought and wasn't the hooded guy that guy in 26/27 if so then... they're in for a major mess indeed...
Yeah this seem to be the case.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 05:56   Link #1103
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

I just dont even know what to expect anymore, things coming from everywhere. Possible third party, esdese just falling out of nowhere, its perfect lol. I feel like Esdese is getting too much of the spotlight at the moment though. Needs more Akame/Chelsea
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 06:00   Link #1104
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
I just dont even know what to expect anymore, things coming from everywhere. Possible third party, esdese just falling out of nowhere, its perfect lol. I feel like Esdese is getting too much of the spotlight at the moment though. Needs more Akame/Chelsea
Well yeah. But i think this will change from next ch. Like I say few post ago he need to give more time to esdes ,otherwise would make zero sense her feeling toward Tatsumi.Like we have talk about in this topic the first part was to build up Akame with Tatsumi but because Akame is NR and different from esdes she need less spotlight. While esdes never meet Tatsumi ,being a enemy and the first time she appear we see her a pure evil S. Of course she need more time to show more about her. Now I'm almost sure that the author will make spotligth for Akame with Tatsumi again.
Although I do agree with this* Needs more Akame/Chelsea*.
Old 2012-07-04, 06:06   Link #1105
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Well yeah. But i think this will change from next ch. Like I say few post ago he need to give more time to esdes ,otherwise would make zero sense her feeling toward Tatsumi.Like we have talk about in this topic the first part was to build up Akame with Tatsumi but because Akame is NR and different from esdes she need less spotlight. While esdes never meet Tatsumi ,being a enemy and the first time she appear we see her a pure evil S. Of course she need more time to show more about her. Now I'm almost sure that the author will make spotligth for Akame with Tatsumi again.
I suppose that makes sense. Having relationships within his own party and the enemy party is quite hard to pull off for a writer since you have to allocate time to make each person relevant. Who knows though, we might never even see Edese again since she might die later on so might as well give the attention she needs now. I will eagerly await for the Akame/Chelsea developments
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 06:21   Link #1106
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

She's really cute when she smile
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 07:41   Link #1107
Iron Maw
Banned

I thought most posters were just being "facetious" about the whole "raping Tatsumi" thing to poke fun at Esdese's aggressive tendencies. Surprised anyone took it seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
and yet just what of her can be seen as a dude?
she really look nice back there...
The manga did lampshade it to be fair and boyish haircut didn't help much either, but yeah I never thought she was man either. I can see how Najenda might have fooled others for a time if didn't look closely enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
I guess there is a third group going to show up in the near future and the way hood guy said that their are stronger then Jagers it seems that Night Raid and Jagers will have to team up to take those guy down.
It's also possible he could have been talking about NR too you know. I do suspect that there's a high chance he's involve with a third party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Yep, unless is Ran really good at feign ignorance, he mostly likely isn't related to the hooded guy and Dr Stylish's (supposed) monsters, but he still obviously has his own agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Although I do agree with this* Needs more Akame/Chelsea*.
Akame offered to "watch" his pants for him, does that count?

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-07-04 at 08:19.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 08:40   Link #1108
NeutralZero

Akame's insensitivity to that part is really becoming a classic of her...
Commenting on Leone's weight is one thing but now this...
Oh yeah... Chelsea's comment/conversation with the boss... do hope its not a foreshadowing that someone's gonna die again...
Old 2012-07-04, 09:40   Link #1109
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

All this talk of raping tatsumi reminded me of TWGOK, where Mars said her host is so earnest, she'll rape her feelings into Keima if she has to -_-

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 09:48   Link #1110
NeutralZero

In a way both Tatsumi and Keima has a certain similarities... both not good with aggressive women...
Then again it depends on what kind of new advice member's of Jaeger most likely Bors to give to her...
If it include that then she might try that next time...
Old 2012-07-04, 09:50   Link #1111
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I want to see their next 'date'

Old 2012-07-04, 09:59   Link #1112
NeutralZero

IF there will be a next one...
Old 2012-07-04, 10:07   Link #1113
Soji

I not even know how you guys can call this a date though.
Quote:
Akame's insensitivity to that part is really becoming a classic of her...
She's naive about this.She seem to know even less than esdes about man,love and this kind of thing .

Quote:
In a way both Tatsumi and Keima has a certain similarities... both not good with aggressive women...
That's true. Tatsumi have the same problem with Leona other that with Esdes.
Quote:
Then again it depends on what kind of new advice member's of Jaeger most likely Bors to give to her...
If it include that then she might try that next time...
I doub this will ever change. I mean Esdes is like this i not think she will change more than this in her interaction with Tatsumi.

Quote:
Akame offered to "watch" his pants for him, does that count?
Well true. This count somehow.But i still want to see more from her....i mean i like her more than Esdes and i like her interaction with tatsumi ,so of course i want to see more.
Old 2012-07-04, 10:10   Link #1114
NeutralZero

But didn't she asked for his advice since among them he's the more experienced in terms of relationship...
but guess better leave it at that...
Old 2012-07-04, 10:18   Link #1115
Soji

NeutralZero@ I not deny this. the thing i try to point out is....not matter the advice i can't see her change her way to try to win Tatsumi over. I mean is in her nature being so....how i can put this.....affectionate? Even if she try to being less like we see her until now she will become like this again . It's just her nature.
Old 2012-07-04, 10:21   Link #1116
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I don't really understand. Even Esdes herself has said she is changing in chapter 25. And that's just from knowing Tatsumi for a few days and maybe spending 1-2 days with him

Old 2012-07-04, 10:27   Link #1117
Soji

I do not mean that she not changing.I can't deny thing that are show in the manga or that the story show us. I just mean that i not think she will ever change her way to show affection toward him. wait.. i thought you guys like her way to show affection toward tatsumi.
Old 2012-07-04, 13:48   Link #1118
willx
Nyaaan~~

I'm spoiling myself, but having seen the raw for chapter 26 .. I had to choke back some of the sweat of my heart!
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 15:10   Link #1119
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Your heart sweats? You should get that looked at I'm more concerned with Marluxia popping out of nowhere with a potential secret society behind his back; them cloaks just have that effect. What will their story be, why appear now, who are they, etc.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 18:24   Link #1120
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Finally got around to read this manga, I'm in love. though this manga does a great job at messing up my sense of morality...or something like that. Take Bors for example...he is part of the antagonists...he's a hard working father that follows orders...I don't want him to die, but I know he'll kill someone in Night Raid if he doesn't (unless he kills Raba, I don't mind).
Or even Seryuu...I hate her for killing one of my favorite characters in the series but then again though she kind of snapped, she is still doing what she thinks is right, what she thinks is helping people (mostly she is). Thus I can't bring myself to hate her as much as I thought I would.

And screw you Takahiro for killing two of my top 3 favorite characters but keeping Raba and Mein alive. I hate you :I
Atleast Braht had an epic death...but Schere's death really got to me, especially when in the next scene we see Koro simply munching on her arm like a dog biscuit. She was such an awesome character...why didn't he kill Mein instead...dammit.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!