Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Third Turret Explosion!
Old 2018-11-20, 21:17   Link #21782
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
And what? It activates in a formation even more useless for a battleship than Nagato's does in echelon?
There is no more useless formation than echelon No idea what they were thinking there.

Then again, I also don't know why they hate the SKC34 20.3 so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Third Turret Explosion!
Or special Torpedo cut in, that would however assume that they do the same with her they did in WoW.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-21, 04:44   Link #21783
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Then again, I also don't know why they hate the SKC34 20.3 so much.
There still a large number of equipments than canot be improved yet, all the land based bomber, the torpedo bombers, the non-fighter/bomber dive bombers for example.

Plus, given the current trend of increasing the cost of each new upgrade, requiring more screws and equipment (or rarer equipment) than the one before.
Old 2018-11-22, 19:42   Link #21784
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
There still a large number of equipments than canot be improved yet, all the land based bomber, the torpedo bombers, the non-fighter/bomber dive bombers for example.

Plus, given the current trend of increasing the cost of each new upgrade, requiring more screws and equipment (or rarer equipment) than the one before.
LBAS came way after Purin's guns though, and carriers also don't get a fit bonus for their planes outside of events.

Surface ships on the other hand give you an incentive to use their historical equipment in the form of a bonus. In Purin's particular case any bonus she would potentially get would be overshadowed by the advantage a fully upgraded 20.3#3 offers.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2018-11-27, 20:40   Link #21785
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Finally the devs got out some info about next event, it should be starting late december and we will go back to the Solomon Sea.
Old 2018-11-28, 01:06   Link #21786
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Finally the devs got out some info about next event, it should be starting late december and we will go back to the Solomon Sea.
I gonna sit out the first days of the event if it's truly Late December because inventory in my workplace.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-28, 13:29   Link #21787
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I've still not fully recovered from the Gotland disaster, so I'll sit out the first X days.
X depending on the time it is available.

Old 2018-11-28, 13:40   Link #21788
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
I've still not fully recovered from the Gotland disaster, so I'll sit out the first X days.
X depending on the time it is available.
Do you need ANOTHER trimester to recover?!? Do you want the staff to postpone the event to February or something?
Old 2018-11-28, 17:10   Link #21789
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Do you need ANOTHER trimester to recover?!? Do you want the staff to postpone the event to February or something?
Never said they should or that I won't be done till one week in. - But yeah i was pretty much down to 0.

Still missing 100k Bauxite and 700 Buckets to what I had last time. Fuel, ammo and steel will probably be back to 300k by the time the event starts.

I won't need that much, you say? That's what I thought last time too.
All it needs is shity luck at a boss for 100k to be lost.

Also, since we are going back to the Solomons we might get the Fletcher DD (Which was announced for this year anyway). And until announced otherwise I'll assume it's a dropship

Old 2018-11-28, 20:35   Link #21790
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Let's not forget, ressource and buckets are one thing, having the right shipgirls leveled up to take advantage of better routing/ damage bonus is still important.
Given than the tweets mentioned torpedo squadron, having the right destroyers among all the one already in the game might help a lot.
Old 2018-11-28, 23:47   Link #21791
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

I am at a point wondering if I should upgrade LBAs as well. Because they may mean those when they said to reinforce our air squadrons.
Old 2018-11-29, 04:38   Link #21792
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
I am at a point wondering if I should upgrade LBAs as well. Because they may mean those when they said to reinforce our air squadrons.
It's probably a good guess, with the mention of the introduction of that land based recon plane. Too bad there is little to do for inproving LBA plane; there a fews arsenal quests and only some fighter/interceptor can bw improved via Akashi. At least the Type96 land bomber can be crafted.
Old 2018-11-29, 17:07   Link #21793
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
It's probably a good guess, with the mention of the introduction of that land based recon plane. Too bad there is little to do for inproving LBA plane; there a fews arsenal quests and only some fighter/interceptor can bw improved via Akashi. At least the Type96 land bomber can be crafted.
In most cases you are better off using a skilled 21 or 52 Zero though.
Same range (even more range for the 21) while having better AA than the ones you can actually upgrade...

Old 2018-11-29, 19:21   Link #21794
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I only use those improvable fighter/interceptor when I used all 3 Land Base for interception.
Old 2018-11-30, 04:59   Link #21795
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

The monthly ranking rewards are so crap I am lowering my enthusiasm for this event and expect it to be as forgettable as the one where Iyo and Hitomi debuted.
Old 2018-11-30, 05:16   Link #21796
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I would agree with you if it was only the 14cm twin gun kai but the land-based recon plane do look interesting, kind of a mix betweem a Catalina and a Saiun.
Old 2018-12-01, 18:22   Link #21797
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I would agree with you if it was only the 14cm twin gun kai but the land-based recon plane do look interesting, kind of a mix betweem a Catalina and a Saiun.
Not sure where you think you see a Catalina or a Saiun in there...
Old 2018-12-01, 19:10   Link #21798
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Not sure where you think you see a Catalina or a Saiun in there...
I think he means effect wise, since the new plane apparently extends range (although not nearly as well as Taitai) No idea if it also stops you from getting red Ts though.

Old 2018-12-01, 19:14   Link #21799
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
No idea if it also stops you from getting red Ts though.
Not as far as I have read yet, but it's still suppoed to give boost the performance of the LBAs.
Old 2018-12-02, 22:25   Link #21800
AC-Phoenix
Detective

According to the wiki we'll get a small scale event... So... 4 maps with 3 phases :=?

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls