AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2008-02-27, 17:28   Link #2121
bongky

Location: On an island found at the equator beneath the home of the dragons
Reiji Maigo is a Hougu that restores it's owner power of existence fully right? Then if a person's power of existence is infinite, then when it's midnight, will Reiji Maigo restore it back to infinite??
bongky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:24   Link #2122
MidoriHiME

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongky View Post
Reiji Maigo is a Hougu that restores it's owner power of existence fully right? Then if a person's power of existence is infinite, then when it's midnight, will Reiji Maigo restore it back to infinite??
Reiji Maigo replenishes only the amount of PoE used that day.
Old 2008-02-27, 23:10   Link #2123
bongky

I see...so that's signify that Yuuji won't perish, right? Since his PoE will be restored every midnight. I was wondering, could anyone tell me where I could download the second season of Shakugan no Shana and is the movie nice to watch or not?
Old 2008-02-27, 23:12   Link #2124
Fate lover

Send a message via MSN to Fate lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriHiME View Post
That would meant if it falls into the hand of villains then it would be very terrible since great demon like Alas tor need lot of power of existence for summoning. If they get it, then they can keep summoning those demons. Reiji Maigo can be said among the rarest since it is hard to get. In my guess why didn't Shana died after unleashing Alas tor was because Yuji shared Reiji Maigo with her while holding hands.

Illyasviel Von Einzbern
Fate lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 23:48   Link #2125
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
I see...so that's signify that Yuuji won't perish, right? Since his PoE will be restored every midnight. I was wondering, could anyone tell me where I could download the second season of Shakugan no Shana and is the movie nice to watch or not?
Yuji won't be perished as long as he doesn't used up all the amount of his PoE before the midnight, but after looking at season 2, I'm not so quite sure how much PoE he is able to use during the day...

The Shakugan no Shana movie is basically a retelling or recap of Friagne's arc. You won't be missing any plots even if you don't watch it, but I highly recommend you to do so. It follows somewhat more closely to the novel than the TV series does, and while the first half will be a recap of what you have already watched, the second half of the movie is absolutely fantastic...

If you use the bittorrent, follow this link for the torrents of SnS II. Just in case, the Xvid version comes with avi container; the h264 comes with mkv container, either works but if you want higher quality and do not care about file size, go with the h264 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate lover View Post
That would meant if it falls into the hand of villains then it would be very terrible since great demon like Alas tor need lot of power of existence for summoning. If they get it, then they can keep summoning those demons. Reiji Maigo can be said among the rarest since it is hard to get. In my guess why didn't Shana died after unleashing Alas tor was because Yuji shared Reiji Maigo with her while holding hands.
Nah, Shana didn't die because she as a container was big enough to contain Alastor's PoE.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 12:05   Link #2126
Devard

Quote:
is the movie nice to watch or not?
I would highly recommend watching the movie. It is very well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Just in case, the Xvid version comes with avi container; the h264 comes with mkv container, either works but if you want higher quality and do not care about file size, go with the h264 version.
Note that you will need better computer to run the h264 version compared to the XviD one.
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 21:43   Link #2127
bongky

Just done watching the movie. And like as you've stated, it was damn nice. Thanks a lot for the recommendation.
Old 2008-03-09, 04:29   Link #2128
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriHiME View Post
Really? If i remember correctly the Reiji Maigo attempts to restore all the PoE that a person has. It was the main purpose of Hecate Synchronising with Yuji in S1. It's that because Hecate is like an infinite vessel for storing PoE, that the Reiji Maigo basically spewed forth an infinite amount of PoE in order to try to fill what cannnot be filled.

In that sense the Reiji Maigo does not replenish the amount of PoE used that day but attempts to fully fill the PoE a single person is capable of holding..
Old 2008-03-14, 09:09   Link #2129
taichi-kun

Quote:
Just done watching the movie. And like as you've stated, it was damn nice. Thanks a lot for the recommendation.
I think you should watch the ova too.
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 14:43   Link #2130
wingzero_2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Nah, Shana didn't die because she as a container was big enough to contain Alastor's PoE.
Hmm, I don't really get the ending either, need to watch Season 2 now, maybe it will give more clues,
wingzero_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 23:37   Link #2131
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

yea i decided to pick this up since i have a thing for tsundere women and i liked it... kinda weird how she told him she loved him and all he did was give a smile.. i hope he tells her something in 2nd season cuz i hate holes like that... cant believe i sat at home all day and watch it straight threw lol... but ill watch the OVA and then 2nd season... tomorrow
crystalalien87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 18:59   Link #2132
Fire Haze

Heres some freebie made by me:

Fire Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-25, 14:45   Link #2133
KimmyChan

I am the proud owner of all 6 volumes of the first series of Shana on DVD

It took me a while to finally get a hold of them all, but I did in the end
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 06:11   Link #2134
Seitsuki
Onee!

still i reckon the ending was kinda anticlimatic. of course everyone living is nice and i prefer it that way, but still :P
btw i just noticed the tsundere tag *manages not to smile* *snicker*
Old 2009-04-29, 06:12   Link #2135
KimmyChan

It was one of those endings of which you could so tell that there was gonna be another series
Old 2009-04-30, 06:03   Link #2136
Seitsuki
Onee!

indeed. and i suppose executed the best way they could (not like ZnT.. >_>)
Old 2009-04-30, 06:23   Link #2137
KimmyChan

Absolutely, as it definately left me craving for more that's for sure
Old 2009-05-21, 02:14   Link #2138
AnimeL0ver
Just call me ojisan

Send a message via MSN to AnimeL0ver
erm... is this thread still alive?
AnimeL0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 02:43   Link #2139
KimmyChan

I'm sure it will become more alive eventually, it's one of my many subscribed threads on here anyway
Old 2009-05-21, 21:58   Link #2140
Ryuou
進む道は武士道のみ

Location: Dying to get back to Japan (but currently near Chicago)
If you have something to talk about, I'm sure some people will respond. And yeah, once season III comes it'll get lively again.
Ryuou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsundere