AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-09, 13:08   Link #481
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I have to say that the ed was timed very nice at this ep.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 14:34   Link #482
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Oh well i hope what Key Board said about the preview for ep 11 is true that would be interesting to see
Spoiler for Episode 11 preview:

As for how this show will end, i'm hoping for Yuka death.
Old 2009-12-09, 15:11   Link #483
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
I somehow hope Yuka makes it, though she is being a major turn off.

I just dont totally buy into her being a crazeh by herself. I hope somethings affecting her because she totally changed over the course of an episode.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 15:17   Link #484
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
I somehow hope Yuka makes it, though she is being a major turn off.

I just dont totally buy into her being a crazeh by herself. I hope somethings affecting her because she totally changed over the course of an episode.
I hope Yuka makes it alive, and return back to normal. But her behaviour in ep 11 was a bit ooc, so maybe we'll get that Liselotte partially possessed Yuka or something.

Old 2009-12-09, 15:17   Link #485
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Not really...she was like that since ep 6. I bet the game explains it much better, because after that episode(where she saw Kakeru and Misuzu naked, believing the obvious) she suddenly gets crazier and crazier out of jealusy. Maybe her fear of losing Kakeru(they both depended strongly on each other before) and the mental stress of the Red Night brought her to the edge.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 15:21   Link #486
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Maybe her fear of losing Kakeru(they both depended strongly on each other before) and the mental stress of the Red Night brought her to the edge.
I haven't played the game, though going by what i've seen in the series, the reason would only be jealousy. That's how it's being portrayed.

But yeah she has been like this for a while. Slowly getting worse in each episode.
Old 2009-12-09, 16:22   Link #487
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I dont want Yuka dead but i would like for someone to notice this girl is not right and help try to return her to her normal self. The fact that no one including the person who is suppose to be closest to her has notice that she has gone of the damn deep end.

I dont think Kakeru and Yuka are good fit. I think Kakeru and Misuzu make a good couple if she lives which i have no hope on.
Old 2009-12-09, 16:36   Link #488
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I dont want Yuka dead but i would like for someone to notice this girl is not right and help try to return her to her normal self. The fact that no one including the person who is suppose to be closest to her has notice that she has gone of the damn deep end.

I dont think Kakeru and Yuka are good fit. I think Kakeru and Misuzu make a good couple if she lives which i have no hope on.
As far as the first paragraph I totally agree, as messed up as she is being, its even more messed up that noone has noticed her extreme change that took place in episode 6.

As far as the second paragraph, I am in a bit of a bind. I like Misuzu better, but as far as a relationship goes what Yuka and Kakeru had going at the begginning of this series reminded me of my first relationship. So I do have a little affection for the character, even if the character did go nuts.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 16:56   Link #489
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post

As far as the second paragraph, I am in a bit of a bind. I like Misuzu better, but as far as a relationship goes what Yuka and Kakeru had going at the begginning of this series reminded me of my first relationship. So I do have a little affection for the character, even if the character did go nuts.
I see what your saying. When you have personally experiences that are similar to what we see here its to be a bit biased.

The thing is i dont hate Yuka i just her and Kakeru as more brother and sister than lovers. I get a really good vibe when i see Kakeru and Misuzu together. Like how she opened up to him about her past. I just think they compliment each other very well what one lacks the other makes up for.
Old 2009-12-09, 18:16   Link #490
hung44

Have you read this forum?

Quote:
Not really...she was like that since ep 6. I bet the game explains it much better, because after that episode(where she saw Kakeru and Misuzu naked, believing the obvious) she suddenly gets crazier and crazier out of jealusy. Maybe her fear of losing Kakeru(they both depended strongly on each other before) and the mental stress of the Red Night brought her to the edge.
She doesn't go all nut in the game. Somebody already pointed that out.
hung44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 18:28   Link #491
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Really? I have a kind of different info. Though it doesn't mention she goes all-nut, but she gets insanely possessive of Kakeru(to quite an extreme)...though don't ask me on which route.
Perhaps my source can be wrong...
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 19:17   Link #492
GDB

So hey, continuity question:

Spoiler for ep10:
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 19:29   Link #493
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So hey, continuity question:

Spoiler for ep10:
Spoiler for For your information:
Old 2009-12-09, 19:31   Link #494
hung44

Quote:
Really? I have a kind of different info. Though it doesn't mention she goes all-nut, but she gets insanely possessive of Kakeru(to quite an extreme)...though don't ask me on which route.
Perhaps my source can be wrong...
She did try to get Kakeru to herself. She is selfish, in denial, but well aware of what is actually going on unlike the anime.
Old 2009-12-09, 19:32   Link #495
Kait

Spoiler for Question:

-----

About Ep.11 preview

Spoiler for For Ep. 11:

Last edited by Kait; 2009-12-09 at 19:54.
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 19:47   Link #496
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kait View Post
Spoiler for Question:

-----
Spoiler for My guess is:

About Ep.11 preview

Spoiler for For Ep. 11:
Spoiler for It's not like she is back:
Old 2009-12-09, 20:14   Link #497
hung44

Btw

Does anyone here think that Superbia is kinda Bella to Voldy because most of the time she would go "Avaritia-sama".
Old 2009-12-09, 21:00   Link #498
Kait

Spoiler for Uhm ... so your saying this .. ?:
Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 21:06   Link #499
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung44 View Post
She did try to get Kakeru to herself. She is selfish, in denial, but well aware of what is actually going on unlike the anime.
Well, maybe just a little, but i still blame Kakeru. I mean with all the misunderstandings between him and Misuzu, he doesn't even bother trying to clear them up and instead saying "You're wrong, it's a misunderstanding." and repeating, "What did I do?!" (well Kakeru, why don't you pay attention in WHAT you do. >_>)

And Yuka thinks that Kakeru is dumping her, (may/not be Kakeru's true intention) but she's getting increasingly desperate.

Old 2009-12-09, 21:24   Link #500
hung44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kait View Post
Spoiler for Uhm ... so your saying this .. ?:
Precisely what I meant but keep in mind that Shiori might be wrong. She is quite powerful, but by no mean all knowing.

Regard the sex scene. I don't know. I think there might be sex, might be not sex at all, but definitely no scene. When have you actually seen a TV officially announce anime has sex scene. This might be from an eroge, but non-DVD special, non-OVA usually has all the sex scene cut. Even School Days you only see sex, no explicit scene. I don't deny the possibility, but the chance it happen is like slim.

Tags
eroge, seinen