AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-13, 14:00   Link #1
darkdhaos

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! [Light Novel]

Title: Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! (超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!)
Author: Misora Riku (海空りく)
Illustrator: Sakuraneko (さくらねこ)
Publisher: GA Bunko (GA文庫)

Summary:
Quote:
7 high school students that got caught in an airplane accident wake up, in a middle age like fantasy different world where magic and beast-man (juujin) exist.

But they do not panic at their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity, they control the economy of a large city in a short work's trip, and finally for their benefactor's sake who are suffering from the misgoverment, they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... none of them is a normal high school student, each of them are super human high school students that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology, that without any self-restraing bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!
Spoiler for Characters:

Spoiler for Volume 2-4 Covers:

There's also a manga version.

Last edited by darkdhaos; 2016-09-13 at 14:30. Reason: correcting mistake
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 14:44   Link #2
xatom12

I feel this ln likely a danganronpa hope edition or something with transfer students to another world
Old 2016-09-13, 15:31   Link #3
bakato

An isekai story that didn't turn me off. I'll be damned.
Old 2016-09-13, 16:39   Link #4
Keila

kids these days and their crazy inventions
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 21:10   Link #5
Wandering Soul

This definitely doesn't sound like your standard isekai story. Color me interested.
Old 2016-09-14, 02:26   Link #6
NeoAnkara

As long as this didn't get canned like Ultimate Antihero.
Old 2016-09-14, 05:52   Link #7
zztop

A few questions:

1) What's the story like? What developments have happened so far? What's the fantasy world like?
2) Is there a designated MC? Or is it an ensemble cast who share equal time?
3) What sort of personalities do the seven characters have?
4) Who is the supporting cast? Any major/interesting villians?

Chapters, 1, 8 and 9 of the manga are available on Gangan Online.
http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/choujin/

Manga art looks pretty decent.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-14, 06:37   Link #8
SineMora
Wait for it...

Danganronpa x Isekai x 4x Games/Grand Strategy? (Super High School X intensifies)

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-14, 11:30   Link #9
darkdhaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
A few questions:

1) What's the story like? What developments have happened so far? What's the fantasy world like?
2) Is there a designated MC? Or is it an ensemble cast who share equal time?
3) What sort of personalities do the seven characters have?
4) Who is the supporting cast? Any major/interesting villians?
So far I could only read the first volume, but I hope this can satisfy your questions:

1) The 7 high school students where flying on a airplane when they suddenly had a plane accident. When they woke up, they found themselves in a middle ages like world which had dragons, juujin, elves (only 1 so far), magic and slavery.

Spoiler for Developments:

2) The most clear MC would be Mikogami Tsukasa, he's practically the leader of the group.

3) About the 7 students personalities:

- Tsukasa is the kind of cool and smart guy, he's someone that puts the well-being of the people above everything.
Spoiler for Heavy Spoiler:

- Sanada is a kind of relaxed guy who loves two things, money and older women (on that order), in business he's ruthless against corrupt merchants and kind to the needs of the poor people while always getting the best profit, he's regarded as the "maou" of finances.

- Akatsuki is the group's scaredly cat, he's also very complexed about her feminine features, but if needed he's willing to help his friends by jumping on the battlefield.

- Aoi it's very much like an stereotype samurai girl, a strong and brave girl on the battlefield, but she can get very depressed when she thinks she isn't of any help.

- Ringo is a timid and reserved girl that has troubles speaking to men (Tsukasa is the exception), on earth she used to live on a space station.

- Kanzaki is the kind of mature oneesan type of girl that takes care of everyone, though she also tends to make teasing remarks at some points.

- Shinobu is a kind of friendly and childish female character, he's normally nice and easygoing, but she can be scary when angry.

4) There's Riruru (1st cover girl), an orphaned girl of the village, she's like a daughter to everyone in the village, she also helped taking care of the students alfter their plane accident, a kind and innocent girl that would do anything for the villagers' sake. Another one would be Winona, a juujin woman in the village (also Masato love interest), a kind and brave woman who can be very scary when pissed off. Then there's Eruku, Winona's son and a hunter of the village, at first he's didn't trust any of the students thinking they would only bring trouble to the village, but later came to trust and befriend them. Another one would be Ruuko, a little female juujin slave girl that Masato encounters on the trade city, she loves money and ends up practically as Masato's apprentice.

About the villains no major one so far, but as there's and incoming war with the empire, there would problably be some very soon.
Spoiler for Volume 1 Villains:

Last edited by darkdhaos; 2016-09-14 at 12:28. Reason: correcting mistake
Old 2016-09-15, 05:55   Link #10
SineMora
Wait for it...

Sad... I know that there will be no glorious: "Nuclear Launch Detected" or "Ion Cannon Ready" Cause they care for the people but at least, patriot missile the bastards!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 10:56   Link #11
WyrdMonger

Do they build mechs and give them to the oppressed beast man?
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 11:41   Link #12
darkdhaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Do they build mechs and give them to the oppressed beast man?
There's nothing that indicates that there are mechs on this novel, but there is an A.I. that helps the students. It's name is Kumausa, it's an advanced A.I. created by Ringo, Kumausa was the pilot of the airplane that the students where in, you can see it in the Volume 2 cover.
Old 2016-09-15, 12:02   Link #13
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
So far I could only read the first volume, but I hope this can satisfy your questions:

1) The 7 high school students where flying on a airplane when they suddenly had a plane accident. When they woke up, they found themselves in a middle ages like world which had dragons, juujin, elves (only 1 so far), magic and slavery.

Spoiler for Developments:

2) The most clear MC would be Mikogami Tsukasa, he's practically the leader of the group.

3) About the 7 students personalities:

- Tsukasa is the kind of cool and smart guy, he's someone that puts the well-being of the people above everything.
Spoiler for Heavy Spoiler:

- Sanada is a kind of relaxed guy who loves two things, money and older women (on that order), in business he's ruthless against corrupt merchants and kind to the needs of the poor people while always getting the best profit, he's regarded as the "maou" of finances.

- Akatsuki is the group's scaredly cat, he's also very complexed about her feminine features, but if needed he's willing to help his friends by jumping on the battlefield.

- Aoi it's very much like an stereotype samurai girl, a strong and brave girl on the battlefield, but she can get very depressed when she thinks she isn't of any help.

- Ringo is a timid and reserved girl that has troubles speaking to men (Tsukasa is the exception), on earth she used to live on a space station.

- Kanzaki is the kind of mature oneesan type of girl that takes care of everyone, though she also tends to make teasing remarks at some points.

- Shinobu is a kind of friendly and childish female character, he's normally nice and easygoing, but she can be scary when angry.

4) There's Riruru (1st cover girl), an orphaned girl of the village, she's like a daughter to everyone in the village, she also helped taking care of the students alfter their plane accident, a kind and innocent girl that would do anything for the villagers' sake. Another one would be Winona, a juujin woman in the village (also Masato love interest), a kind and brave woman who can be very scary when pissed off. Then there's Eruku, Winona's son and a hunter of the village, at first he's didn't trust any of the students thinking they would only bring trouble to the village, but later came to trust and befriend them. Another one would be Ruuko, a little female juujin slave girl that Masato encounters on the trade city, she loves money and ends up practically as Masato's apprentice.

About the villains no major one so far, but as there's and incoming war with the empire, there would problably be some very soon.
Spoiler for Volume 1 Villains:
The info's very helpful, thanks so much!
So all the students are already established friends with each other, right?

PS. If you're able to read Vols 2-4, will you be able to provide similar info on those volumes as given above?
Old 2016-09-15, 12:11   Link #14
darkdhaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
The info's very helpful, thanks so much!
So all the students are already established friends with each other, right?

PS. If you're able to read Vols 2-4, will you be able to provide similar info on those volumes as given above?
Volume 4 isn't out yet, it's release date is the 14/10/2016. But if get the chance to read more volumes, I'll try to give more summaries here.

Last edited by darkdhaos; 2016-09-15 at 12:11. Reason: mistake
Old 2016-09-18, 09:08   Link #15
Imagine Breaker

Looks like a good one.

How is the world-building compared to Rakudai?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 10:54   Link #16
zztop

I wonder if anyone's interested in translating this LN...
Or translating the manga version of the LN...
Old 2016-09-18, 14:24   Link #17
mickbis

super genius high schooler... They sound like Danganronpa's students in isekai setting without killing game
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 14:39   Link #18
Tenzen12

How does group dynamics works here? Any romantic implications, rivalry, incompatibility, playing favourites, best buds friendship or anything similar?
Old 2016-10-12, 19:02   Link #19
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Hi, I am new to the Forum I hope not to be a nuisance: D, I really have much expectation for this serie of Misora Riku, its history is entertaining, although the truth I am fan of the creations of Misora Riku, as it is the case of Rakudai Kishi and The ultimate antihero (by the way both series are very special in the sense of the history and development of characters) , so I hope that this series is not an exception, if any information on the v4 I wonder it
Old 2016-12-28, 22:25   Link #20
EvI

Manga just got translated and this is even more interesting then i thought, the reason the next volume of rakudai came late was probably because the author was dealing with the fourth volume of this one, anyway an rare top notch isekai story can some translator give this one a thought?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, industrial revolution, nation-building, romance