AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Ever been in a fight?
Got your (__)(__) handed to you 4 11.76%
You handed someones (__)(__) to them 25 73.53%
Ran for dear life 1 2.94%
Got beat up and next day got all your friends for a brawl 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-21, 14:13   Link #81
Ryax
Animal Mafia Gorilla

Location: A place with alot of wiggers, Mattituck (Long Island) New York
Send a message via AIM to Ryax Send a message via Yahoo to Ryax
I'm currently suspended from school for "assult". I heard this kid was talking about me, so i took him and i threw him into the door, he hit his head and i punched him a few times. Little did i know the vice principal saw the entire fight threw the glass window on the door. He said at the rate i threw him into the door i could have shattered all of his teeth. hehehe, i've never lost a fight
Ryax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 17:57   Link #82
Mad Cat
You only live once!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Cat
I have only been in one fight and i got provocted to hit him becouse he threw little wooden pices on me.
I ask him to stop and he said ok but keept doing it so my eyes turned dark green (thats what my friends said) and i just walked up to him and pusht him in to some benches and gave him a good kick on the groin and ever since that day we have always been mates.

To salve a problem use your mouth first then your fists, has always workt for me thats why i only been in one fight.
Mad Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 18:34   Link #83
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
hmm now that I think about it, me and my sister got into a really bad fight when we were little. We stabbed eachother with pencils. I dont really remember it, but it must have been pretty brutal. We both still have visible lead under our skin from where the tips broke off... hers on her chest and mine on my side.
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 19:00   Link #84
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
Wow, that pretty rough....
I was in a period when I was younger when I had the bad habit of going berserk at my brother. He is stronger so I took every weapon I could find: Saws, ropes, chairs.....heck I even used my fists. It's a wonder he's still alive... And yet.... I love him..
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 19:21   Link #85
Tzurial
in silent opposition

yeah! my little brother does that to me..usually he'll just whine when I pick on him but sometimes he absolutely SNAPS and just goes insane! He comes at me with everything, teeth, chairs, forks! Its really something
Old 2003-11-21, 20:22   Link #86
Starfall
Overmind

Send a message via MSN to Starfall
You know, I think that is a good thing. (unless you kill each-other ) My mom was never in a fight with her brothers and sisters when they grew up and now they never see each-other, while my dad who had fights twice a day with his brothers has still really good relationships with them and they have helped out each-other alot. So see it as a positive thing ok.
Starfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 20:29   Link #87
Tzurial
in silent opposition

I agree starfall, me and my brother and sister are all really close, I like to think its because weve scarred eachother up so much
Old 2003-11-21, 20:37   Link #88
Mad Cat
You only live once!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
yeah! my little brother does that to me..usually he'll just whine when I pick on him but sometimes he absolutely SNAPS and just goes insane! He comes at me with everything, teeth, chairs, forks! Its really something
Lol sounds like my sister when she got her damn PMs.
I have to dodge incoming stuff like forks, pens and small objects.
Im like Neo sometimes ;/
Mad Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 21:27   Link #89
Archuka
A territory most absolute

I've fought one guy many times. Nothing too serious though.
It usually started with him trying to piss me off (I don't know why he sometimes did that), I ignored everything he said and pissed him off (that's very easy).
That's when the fight begins. First both take it quite easy, but once he notices that he can't beat me so easily he starts to use more force. Eventually I'm forced to use full force and the fight usually ends in a tie with no clear winner. The only bleeding that ever resulted from those fights was when I kinda punched him in the face. He got a small would in his mouth, but nothing serious here either.

Luckily those days are behind me now. The guy no longer goes to the same school with me.
Archuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 21:28   Link #90
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
hmm now that I think about it, me and my sister got into a really bad fight when we were little. We stabbed eachother with pencils. I dont really remember it, but it must have been pretty brutal. We both still have visible lead under our skin from where the tips broke off... hers on her chest and mine on my side.

wow tats scary. My brother hasnt even hit me in the face (unless it was an accident)
he knows watll happen if he did. Its like my uncle, he never even raised his voice to my dad who is the older brother of course.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-21, 23:39   Link #91
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryax
I'm currently suspended from school for "assult". I heard this kid was talking about me, so i took him and i threw him into the door, he hit his head and i punched him a few times. Little did i know the vice principal saw the entire fight threw the glass window on the door. He said at the rate i threw him into the door i could have shattered all of his teeth. hehehe, i've never lost a fight

Man.... that sounds dangerous dude. I mean, him losing all his teeth isnt something to laugh about but if he deserved it... then i guess.... well... just watch it next time or else you'll get expelled.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 01:06   Link #92
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

I'm glad I have a sister, she is calm and so am I, very few times we fought. Now we get a long a lot.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 05:46   Link #93
McGrugg
Gruggy Wuggy Lubs j00

Send a message via AIM to McGrugg Send a message via MSN to McGrugg
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin
Hey... you gotta at least have it as fair as possible. No weapons of any kind or any objects... thats the fairest it could be.
I'll use a weapon if the guy's bigger than me and when he decides to bring like 20 of his friends.

They're "supposedly" going to watch and just trash talk you but I've had instances when these people jump in when their friend is getting his ass kicked. That's also why I hit the person as soon as I see them. I'm not going to "check my schedule" and arrange appointments to fight you. I'm gonna hit you whenever I see ya. I mean, if you're really mad enough to get in a fight you shouldn't be comparing schedules on when to fight. And when that happens and you abide by the "schedule" the person ends up bringing a whole group of friends.

McGrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 22:15   Link #94
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrugg
I'll use a weapon if the guy's bigger than me and when he decides to bring like 20 of his friends.

They're "supposedly" going to watch and just trash talk you but I've had instances when these people jump in when their friend is getting his ass kicked. That's also why I hit the person as soon as I see them. I'm not going to "check my schedule" and arrange appointments to fight you. I'm gonna hit you whenever I see ya. I mean, if you're really mad enough to get in a fight you shouldn't be comparing schedules on when to fight. And when that happens and you abide by the "schedule" the person ends up bringing a whole group of friends.
Yes... that is cheap. I hate that. But i'll take them on anyways if i have to. There are people saying to try to convince them to stop the fighting. But they wont listen. Teachers says that if someone wants to fight you... you should ignore them. That doesnt help. It'll only make them more angry that you ignore them and punch you from behind. I hate that...
The point is... if i were ever in a fight and other gay guys jump then i'll take them on too. There wont be any way to avoid it if that happens. Lets hope that never happens though.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 22:47   Link #95
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

I was in elementary school (you can see a pic of me so you know how small I was back then in the photo thread)... anyways...

One day I was hanging out with my friends in the cafeteria and we were all talking and laughing at the table eating our lunches... the school bully (big huge fellow) got really mad for some reason... pointed a finger at me and told me that he was going to beat me up after school. He stormed off before I could even ask what that was all about. We thought it was a joke... so we didn't think nothing of it. 3PM came and I got out of school and started walking home by myself (only 4 blocks away)... when he followed me!! I asked him why he wanted to beat me up and apparently he thought I was making fun of him during lunch time because we were all laughing and stuff. I tried to convince him that we weren't talking about him at all but he didn't listen. For some reason... I wasn't scared and just continued to walk home with him... I could've ran to a teacher and told them I guess but who knows if he would've stopped me since he was right next to me and we were already 2 blocks away. We got to my house and I opened the metal gate (it swings in and out) to go up the stairs to the door when he kicked the gate...so hard that it swung back and hit me in the back and I fell really hard on the concrete steps... hit my head and blood was dripping down my face... he then proceeded to kick me while I was down, pulled my hair, punched me a few times in the stomach and slammed my face into the concrete wall next to the gate causing lots of bleeding... so much that I couldn't even see out of my eyes... During this time of course... I've been trying to fight back... but as tiny as I was and as big as he was... it was useless... I was like a playing toy to him. Anyways... who knows... maybe he would've beat me to death... but I got lucky and a teacher came and stopped the whole thing...(the teacher was walking home from school and just so happen to see us)... he pulled the guy away from me... held him and called the cops... and I went to the hospital. Took months for me to heal but I did get better so I'm grateful for that. There were tons of bruising and bumps on my head (lucky I didn't have brain damage... he kicked me in the head a few times..) a broken arm and cuts and bruses everywhere. I think he messed up my back too because since then... I've always had lower back pains... but I guess I should be grateful that I'm still in one piece. He got expelled from school and I dunno what happened to him after that... Well... I got the crap beat out of me...

2nd time was with a good (not anymore) friend of mine... she was raging about something and I was trying to calm her down and she kept freakin out... I think if I remember correctly... I mentioned something to her about if she could treat my god brother nice because she was currently cheating on him with 3 other guys at the time. She got mad at me and starting yelling and screaming... and I was trying to explain to her that I didn't want my god brother to get hurt. Well she got angry and grabbed my hair and started pulling it... and just getting into a fight reminded me of the story above... and I got mad... I blacked out but from what my friends told me... I punched her in the stomach really hard and as she was grabbing her stomach wincing in pain... I grabbed her hair back... and punched her in the face and she hit the floor... then I kicked her a few times and I stormed off... I never spoke to her again... and my god brother was really mad at me for awhile... till he found her sleeping with some guy.... then he apologized to me... and we've been good since that.

I try to stay away from fights as much as possible... but I know that if I have to defend myself... then I will. I don't care too much about violence but I love watching it on the big screen
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 23:01   Link #96
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

wow piggie wat to say!? Well that bully in story number one was just plain old mean! he deserved everything he got, my sympathy is with you by the way ...wow america (im assuming ya live there lol soz) seems like a rough place...i really dont understand how some ppl can get so violent, i mean puching someone and kicking em on the floor while they are bleeding is just sick...how can they keep doing it, just the site of it would creep me out. You were in the right in the second story, i would of done the same thing it seems like you asked her politely to stop summin she shouldnt be doing and she throws it bak in your face...the nerve lol ^_^ well good luck in the future
P.S hope ya lower bak pains get better ^__^
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 23:16   Link #97
Tzurial
in silent opposition

PIGGEE!! OH MY GOD!! That is an awful awful story!! And when you were in elementary school? GAH!! how traumatizing!! ;_; Im so glad someone stopped that kid and you got out of it alive!!
Ive heard so many stories of kids attacking other little kids, it makes my skin crawl sometimes. Maybe its true that children can be the most cruel.
Old 2003-11-23, 05:14   Link #98
d00pEy

Send a message via AIM to d00pEy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
I was in elementary school (you can see a pic of me so you know how small I was back then in the photo thread)... anyways...

One day I was hanging out with my friends in the cafeteria and we were all talking and laughing at the table eating our lunches... the school bully (big huge fellow) got really mad for some reason... pointed a finger at me and told me that he was going to beat me up after school. He stormed off before I could even ask what that was all about. We thought it was a joke... so we didn't think nothing of it. 3PM came and I got out of school and started walking home by myself (only 4 blocks away)... when he followed me!! I asked him why he wanted to beat me up and apparently he thought I was making fun of him during lunch time because we were all laughing and stuff. I tried to convince him that we weren't talking about him at all but he didn't listen. For some reason... I wasn't scared and just continued to walk home with him... I could've ran to a teacher and told them I guess but who knows if he would've stopped me since he was right next to me and we were already 2 blocks away. We got to my house and I opened the metal gate (it swings in and out) to go up the stairs to the door when he kicked the gate...so hard that it swung back and hit me in the back and I fell really hard on the concrete steps... hit my head and blood was dripping down my face... he then proceeded to kick me while I was down, pulled my hair, punched me a few times in the stomach and slammed my face into the concrete wall next to the gate causing lots of bleeding... so much that I couldn't even see out of my eyes... During this time of course... I've been trying to fight back... but as tiny as I was and as big as he was... it was useless... I was like a playing toy to him. Anyways... who knows... maybe he would've beat me to death... but I got lucky and a teacher came and stopped the whole thing...(the teacher was walking home from school and just so happen to see us)... he pulled the guy away from me... held him and called the cops... and I went to the hospital. Took months for me to heal but I did get better so I'm grateful for that. There were tons of bruising and bumps on my head (lucky I didn't have brain damage... he kicked me in the head a few times..) a broken arm and cuts and bruses everywhere. I think he messed up my back too because since then... I've always had lower back pains... but I guess I should be grateful that I'm still in one piece. He got expelled from school and I dunno what happened to him after that... Well... I got the crap beat out of me...

2nd time was with a good (not anymore) friend of mine... she was raging about something and I was trying to calm her down and she kept freakin out... I think if I remember correctly... I mentioned something to her about if she could treat my god brother nice because she was currently cheating on him with 3 other guys at the time. She got mad at me and starting yelling and screaming... and I was trying to explain to her that I didn't want my god brother to get hurt. Well she got angry and grabbed my hair and started pulling it... and just getting into a fight reminded me of the story above... and I got mad... I blacked out but from what my friends told me... I punched her in the stomach really hard and as she was grabbing her stomach wincing in pain... I grabbed her hair back... and punched her in the face and she hit the floor... then I kicked her a few times and I stormed off... I never spoke to her again... and my god brother was really mad at me for awhile... till he found her sleeping with some guy.... then he apologized to me... and we've been good since that.

I try to stay away from fights as much as possible... but I know that if I have to defend myself... then I will. I don't care too much about violence but I love watching it on the big screen
you know what piglet, your stronger then all of us in the forum put together. to endure such pain yet feel so strong about yourself shows what kind of character you have in yourself and your ability. even though you were beaten badly by that bastard, you became much stronger and it showed when you laided the beat down on that whore. you should be proud of yourself even though fighting isnt a good thing but sometimes you just have to defend yourself so you dont get hurt. we are happy you came here to talk about this. we now know how strong you are and smile =) because you should be.
d00pEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 09:06   Link #99
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d00pEy
you know what piglet, your stronger then all of us in the forum put together. to endure such pain yet feel so strong about yourself shows what kind of character you have in yourself and your ability. even though you were beaten badly by that bastard, you became much stronger and it showed when you laided the beat down on that whore. you should be proud of yourself even though fighting isnt a good thing but sometimes you just have to defend yourself so you dont get hurt. we are happy you came here to talk about this. we now know how strong you are and smile =) because you should be.
Awwwwwwww sniff... that put tears in my eyes and a big smile on my face. Thank you guys for all of your support and encouraging words. Thanks d00pEy! Yeah.. it was a pretty traumatic experience to go thru as a little kid... that's why I'm gonna have to lay the SMACKETH DOWN from now on if someone approaches me But otherwise... I'll avoid violence at all costs.

I'm very happy to have joined this forum... you guys are the coolest!
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 21:11   Link #100
d00pEy

Send a message via AIM to d00pEy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
Awwwwwwww sniff... that put tears in my eyes and a big smile on my face. Thank you guys for all of your support and encouraging words. Thanks d00pEy! Yeah.. it was a pretty traumatic experience to go thru as a little kid... that's why I'm gonna have to lay the SMACKETH DOWN from now on if someone approaches me But otherwise... I'll avoid violence at all costs.

I'm very happy to have joined this forum... you guys are the coolest!
no need to thank me your smile is the best thank you imaginable. thats what we are here for smiles and giggles and occassional oddness ^^
d00pEy is offline   Reply With Quote