AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-03, 14:19   Link #101
Steffa
Ninja Guru

well if i remember properly there is a jounin with the name sarutobi and he always smokes tobacco....maybe they are related and that's his son...that would make sense...
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:26   Link #102
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The jounin is Asuma Sarutobi but Sarutobi is the first name of the 3rd and the last name of Asuma, they're not from the same familly.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 14:57   Link #103
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
The jounin is Asuma Sarutobi but Sarutobi is the first name of the 3rd and the last name of Asuma, they're not from the same familly.
Well technically we've heard "Sarutobi" and "Sarutobi-sensei" it could very well be his last name? They looka kinda similar to me Asuma and Konohamaru. Although I think maybe he was like an adopted grandchild or soemtihng, cause he said the Hokage named him.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 16:15   Link #104
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I thought this was a nice episode to watch. Taking some time to develope some of these characters is a nice touch. It was a surprise to see a lot of Sakura without her saying "Sasuke-kun!". Good to see that her character is growing a bit as well, going to see Lee is nice. I had no clue that Lee could make "pimp-daddy" moves like that. Well it's easy to see where all of Sakura's money is going...to buying flowers for the guys who get hurt. I also enjoyed seeing all those traps being annihilated. Call it what you will it was a nice episode that was enjoyable to watch.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 17:23   Link #105
mashimaro_boy

I enjoyed AH's version better than ANBU's. AH's subtitles were easier to read, they flowed better, and are more fun.
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 18:28   Link #106
HopelessLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimaro_boy
I enjoyed AH's version better than ANBU's. AH's subtitles were easier to read, they flowed better, and are more fun.

Not only that, but the quality for me is better in AH's version then anbu's version.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 19:53   Link #107
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Send a message via AIM to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via MSN to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodloss2000
I actually liked this one it was worth it just to see konohamaru run into Tsunade <_<

Heh nah I thought it was great the way Tsunade just walked into her room grabbed one book and walked back out again... oh and did I mention all the traps she disarmed/dodged?
Bloodloss2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 20:21   Link #108
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Quote:
Well technically we've heard "Sarutobi" and "Sarutobi-sensei" it could very well be his last name? They looka kinda similar to me Asuma and Konohamaru. Although I think maybe he was like an adopted grandchild or soemtihng, cause he said the Hokage named him.
Yes, but students attach "sensei" to the first name, not the family name. (e.g., Kakashi-sensei, Gai-sensei, etc) you don't hear them going around saying hatake-sensei. Also, Shodaime referred to him as "saru", I doubt he would use a last name abbreviation there. Anyways, if Asuma was Konohomaru's father, why wouldn't he be the one comforting him instead of Iruka at Sarutobi's funeral? They probably are not related, it's still one of those unexplained mysteries.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 20:35   Link #109
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Send a message via AIM to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via MSN to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodloss2000
Does it really matter if the Third is konohamaru's Grandad or not... the fact is the Third named him and probably raised him and konohamaru looks up to him like he is his Grandad anyway... Asking who is Father/Mother is, is exactly like asking why Naruto doesn't have any cousins or other relatives.
Old 2004-09-04, 07:21   Link #110
Steffa
Ninja Guru

yes it's important!!!!!!!
Old 2004-09-04, 09:07   Link #111
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa
I doubt we'll ever hear something about Konohamaru's parents or other relatives. Despite his importance to the anime filler's, he is of no importance to the manga. I doubt Kishimoto will waste time and chapters on an unimportant character. If he had parents, or if they were important, we would have seen them by now. Just like we will probably never know about Sakura's parents, or Ino's mother. They are just unimportant to the story, and I would mind if they would waste time on them.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 11:24   Link #112
badboii

Question naruto 100 ????

when is naruto episode 100 is coming????
badboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 11:27   Link #113
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Quote:

If it was really that important then we would know about it by now or we would at least have some insight to it.
Old 2004-09-04, 12:09   Link #114
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboii
when is naruto episode 100 is coming????
It airs next wednesday in Japan and first subbed version is out usually on thursday morning. (Europe)
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 12:12   Link #115
Steffa
Ninja Guru

wrong since konohamaru and his friends are going to be the next genins
if there is going to be a time jump then we shall then see that maybe naruto will be teaching to genins and called sensei don't you think????
i say this because the genins we know are actually at chuunin level and in three years it's quite possible that they become jounins don't you think?

now konohamaru is not a main character but if the third hokage is gone why keep him around? maybe there is going to be a bigger role later on
Old 2004-09-04, 13:18   Link #116
realdeal
The Real Deal

I found it pretty weird that Naruto couldnt break down that door. I mean considering what hes shown to have done before such as ripping open a snake or stopping a huke snake that destroy walls/buildings and even smashing down trees.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 16:24   Link #117
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Quote:
wrong since konohamaru and his friends are going to be the next genins
if there is going to be a time jump then we shall then see that maybe naruto will be teaching to genins and called sensei don't you think????
i say this because the genins we know are actually at chuunin level and in three years it's quite possible that they become jounins don't you think?

now konohamaru is not a main character but if the third hokage is gone why keep him around? maybe there is going to be a bigger role later on

Yeah but at the moment there isn't going to be a time jump... Konohamaru might not even become a Genin he hasn't passed the acadamy training yet and based on his skills at the begining it doesn't really look like he will either... unless he does a Naruto and uses the scroll. Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino etc could've all become Chuunins anyway the only reason we didn't get to find out if they did or not is because the tournemant was cancelled and I have no doubt that they will become Jounins eventually... The only reason I can see of to why they keep Konohamaru in is for fillers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
I found it pretty weird that Naruto couldnt break down that door. I mean considering what hes shown to have done before such as ripping open a snake or stopping a huke snake that destroy walls/buildings and even smashing down trees.
Well he was about to use the Resegan on it before Tsunade stopped him ;_;
Old 2004-09-04, 19:16   Link #118
Karala

I thought this episode was... pretty bad actually, nothing really happened and there were too many problems, especially with Naruto being able to use the Rasengan perfectly, I was sorta like "WTF! Since when can he do that?!" the animators made one huge mistake there. Unless, they plan of wrecking the plots future with Naruto always being able to use it perfectly from now on.
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 19:23   Link #119
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodloss2000
Yeah but at the moment there isn't going to be a time jump... Konohamaru might not even become a Genin he hasn't passed the acadamy training yet and based on his skills at the begining it doesn't really look like he will either... unless he does a Naruto and uses the scroll. Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino etc could've all become Chuunins anyway the only reason we didn't get to find out if they did or not is because the tournemant was cancelled and I have no doubt that they will become Jounins eventually... The only reason I can see of to why they keep Konohamaru in is for fillers.
Come on, the guy just started. Can't expect him to have the skills to graduate high school when he just started first grade...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-04, 19:34   Link #120
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My 300th post. Getting old in this place.

On Topic
Well, this episode was continuation of the previous one.

Good gags were:

Spoiler:

So, Tsunade is working her way on how to cure Lee.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote