AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-12, 17:45   Link #21
UserName

Kakashi is waay too weak. His attitude isn't the right attitude for a Hokage.

Asuma and Gai are more suited to being an hokage.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:48   Link #22
Bloodloss2000
Someone new

Send a message via AIM to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via MSN to Bloodloss2000 Send a message via Yahoo to Bloodloss2000
Gai is less likely to become Hokage then kakashi... I mean do really think they would put someone like him in charge?
Bloodloss2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 17:52   Link #23
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodloss2000
Gai is less likely to become Hokage then kakashi... I mean do really think they would put someone like him in charge?

Vote for Gai, in 2004!

Seriously.

Out of all the characters we've seen thus far, I think Gai is the most suited.

He is even more suited then the Breastinator.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 18:06   Link #24
UserName

Quote:
Why do you think that? His attitude is perfectly what is needed to be a hokage. He's completely hard working and cares a lot for those under his care. And his passion is also very good for the job. If anything Gai is the most suited for the job.
Old 2004-09-12, 19:11   Link #25
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Quote:
Gai is like a million times more suitable for hokage than kakashi.

first of kakashi is a lazy a$$ and he probably want to do any work of hokage sort. plus he tired too easily.

now gai is perfect because hes hardworkin and his passion for others is greater than anyone elses. plus hes mad funny and he like to be hip and cool. (when he smiles i crack up even to today)
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 19:58   Link #26
eccentric
Just plain eccentric.

Kakashi will /not/ become Hokage ever. He's too laid back, and he's always late. I think he rather sit down and read Come, Come, Paradise all day.

And, Naruto reminds Tsunade of her lover and her brother who both wanted to become Hokage, so she's probably going to pick him when she's too weak to carry on her Hokage duties.
eccentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 20:37   Link #27
FireBorn

I don't think the "I got lost on the path of life" excuse would cut it for a Hokage.

No.
FireBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 20:40   Link #28
Zek
Eyebrows...

Heh, if Tsunade is suited to be Hokage based on personality then Kakashi certainly is. Right now he isn't nearly strong enough, but by the time Tsunade dies(and she won't live to 80 thanks to her regeneration) he could be stronger.

As for Naruto, the Fourth was relatively young as a Hokage(probably in his 20s). As far as we know Naruto could become Hokage when he's 16, there's no law against it and he's becoming more powerful obscenely fast.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 20:42   Link #29
wb_hicks

well seeing how the 2nd told the 3rd he is the future hokage and now the 5th told naruto he is the future hokage (well more like she told oro) so the next in line for that title is naruto if it continues down the path to be it. so her 1st choice will be him then we will have another grandchild of a hokage become hokage when Konohamaru becomes it and i hope his teacher is naruto. can you image the comdey of it
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 20:45   Link #30
BrownRukus

IF Tsunade dies, which i like firggen doubt, Asuma would be the best IMO
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 20:52   Link #31
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Heh, if Tsunade is suited to be Hokage based on personality then Kakashi certainly is. Right now he isn't nearly strong enough, but by the time Tsunade dies(and she won't live to 80 thanks to her regeneration) he could be stronger.

As for Naruto, the Fourth was relatively young as a Hokage(probably in his 20s). As far as we know Naruto could become Hokage when he's 16, there's no law against it and he's becoming more powerful obscenely fast.
For Naruto it's nto about power. IMO right now he doesn't even have the attitude to be a Chuunin. He hasn't made any personality improvements throughout the series, he needs to act more mature and responsible. And do things with care.
Old 2004-09-12, 21:11   Link #32
xyrrus

I think Kakashi has the qualifications, I mean he's a genius who was taught by the 4th. He has tons of combat experience, copied thousands of techniques and has lead many teams as an ANBU captain for who knows how long. When it comes down to the quesion of whether he'll become one or not however, I would have to say no. Don't have a reason why but my gut feeling is telling me there's something about him that makes him becoming a hokage seem weird. I guess he just seems more like the forever a soldier type.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 21:47   Link #33
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
ne1 is suited to become hokage, if they show leadership skills, they are strong, and they care for ppl...kakashi is suited to become 6th hokage...for what reason you ask?...because how is tsunade has her faults...no ninja shood be perfect to become a hokage
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 05:51   Link #34
baumeista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Lol, 3rd didn't become Hokage at that age rofl. They just meant that he is the hokage of the future.
Check episode 73!!!
They say (ANBU-Aone) "Starting tomorrow you will be the hokage"!
so ur the one who is wrong
baumeista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 08:34   Link #35
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

hmmmm

I don't think he would be. If tsunde does retire in 30 years if naruto is around then he will be vastly stronger than kakashi. Even sasuke would should he still be around then being a full blooded uchia.

Hokage does need some leadership abilities that is true but a hokages main duty is to protect the village that is why strength is peramount for the position. Naruto's abilties are starting to rivial kakashi's already by 30 years from now kakashi would be nothing to naruto's power.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 09:05   Link #36
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member

Aye, Kakashi is a lazy cunt. Out of all the current Leaf Jounin I am doubtful that any of them would really suit Hokage.

Except the guy who appeared in the chuunin written exam seemed like a leader, but you don't really hear anything about him.
The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 10:30   Link #37
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumeista
Check episode 73!!!
They say (ANBU-Aone) "Starting tomorrow you will be the hokage"!
so ur the one who is wrong
Guess what? its not in the manga! Next time please read my post carefully. 12 years old hokage? Think for a second dude think
Old 2004-09-13, 10:55   Link #38
noibauten
L'étalon de Laval

Send a message via MSN to noibauten
Quote:
Originally Posted by daflecta
We all know that Naruto is going to become hokage.

So Tsunade is 50 years old (right?) and she's curently the 5th hokage. Let's say, hypotheticly speaking, Tsunade dies at age 80. That would make Naruto 42 years old, and I think that's a just little to young to become hokage.

So my best guess is that Naruto becomes the 7th hokage, leaving room for a 6th. And who's better to be hokage then Kakashi.

Let me know what you guys think of this theorie.
Why Naruto couldnt be Hokage at 42 ? The 4th was Hokage before that i think ...
noibauten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 11:16   Link #39
Trax
Rock beats scissors

4th was Hokage in his 20's I think. As for Kakashi, he just isn't the type for it, he would probably refuse. Kinda like Jiraiya. His strength also doesn't seem to be on the same level as the other hokages. I guess that's why the 3rd never appointed another Hokage, which he normally would have done if anyone was deemed worthy enough. Perhaps he did consider Tsunade or Jiraiya but didn't really put any effort in pursueing that.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-13, 11:23   Link #40
realdeal
The Real Deal

Its already been established that the 3rd wasnt hokage at 12/13. Tommorow refered to tommorow as in future. If you heard of the show called "Tommorows World", you'll know what I mean. It was worded very badly, "you are the hokage of tommorow" would have been more suited. Also it was a filler by the anime team anyways so the author didnt even put that scene in.

I dont think Naruto will be the 6th, simply because I think their gonna make him the 7th for the whole Lucky 7 thing. Kakashi could become 6th if he becomes stronger. Neither Tsu or Jir had the attitude but they asked them.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote